"It's not permanent, it's only "mostly" permanent."

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Nov 20, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    I commented on a post the other day about being in permanent chastity, which got me thinking about how I/we define permanent in my relationship.

We have been working on "permanent" chastity for about 2 years now, and refer to it as permanent. It's permanent in the sense that I'm required to be locked 24/7, with no breaks from it, but there are exceptions.

Due to the design and modifications of my cage, I have to take it off to pee, and to clean.

I take it off to ride my motorcycle, and to do the few sports that would not work locked.

With my wife, I stay locked, but once in the past 2 years, she had me unlock for sex, but it essentially involved me entering her, holding still and her using a vibrator to orgasm, them I was re-locked. Unfortunately, for me, being locked has made my penis too sensitive to do much thrusting.

With my keyholder, I have a bdsm relationship. I've been unlocked maybe 6-7 times in 2 years to do CBT, which she loves to remind me, is all it's good for now. Apparently for some crazy reason, it now loves CBT way more than I do, and stays hard through stuff that would have had it going soft and running away before!

For emptying out, it's been ever 4-10 weeks, but we are currently extending it to 4 months or more, to see if it might have a wet dream, or self empty. Also because my keyholder is a sadist. :) Generally I empty locked, with a vibrator helping out. Lately it's been supervised. Unfortunately, due to years of Crohn's disease, I can't do prostate massage anally, so I'm stuck emptying with external stimulation. Hoping that with enough time, I might manage external prostate massage success.

Now, in those 2 years, there was one time this summer, after over 3 years without masturbating like a regular guy, my keyholder had me sit on the toilet and masturbate like I used to, while she watched. She was not turned on, or into it sexually. She just watched, and told me how bad a habit this had been. I felt like an ex-smoker being forced to have a cigarette. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good as I couldn't get into it, and it felt wrong to me after so long.

Well, that's what passes for 'permanent" around here. Those of us on the more strict/extreme end of the chastity spectrum all have some variations and exceptions I'd think, but I'm curious to know. Is anyone in "Permanent, Permanent" chastity? Any other guys in what you'd call "Mostly permanent"? "Nearly permanent"?

2. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Starting May 2018 I was locked with no removals at all up to November 2018, followed by a few days unlocked for travelling, then locked with no removals to May 2019, then three weeks out for travelling, then locked back since then with no removals. So two spells of 6 months locked, and one ongoing currently nearing 6 months. Emptying/relief is by regular milking (every month or two) and night leaking. For sports, my swimming and running are carried out while I stay locked.

3. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That all sounds awesome.

Thanks for sharing. :)

4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge and I have always played long term when we play; while we usually talk about making it permanent while we're having sex, we've never actually discussed it seriously.

This time around is no different, except that I've been locked and denied continuously since March of 2018. Our bedroom talk now *always* mentions making it permanent, and the handful of times I've asked her about this in real life, she claims to be just fine with the idea.

I've written elsewhere that we use a Vixskin dildo in a good harness (Stormy Leather Terra Firma), and it's a fairly good replica of my own size and shape, so she doesn't feel like she's really missing out on anything. For the last few months, I've taken to heating it up beyond body temperature (between 110ºF and 120ºF), which gives her an exquisite feeling inside. Recently, she mentioned offhand that she didn't even remember what I felt like inside her (which gave me a "OMG, that's hot" moment).

So, while we haven't made any plans to make it permanent, it seems like we've grown into it and don't have any plans to change in the foreseeable future. I've only recently come to this realization, and haven't quite processed it all yet.

5. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    I’m out most weekends, this week though I have a blocked hair follicle so, until the swelling around it is gone... I’m out :(

6. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    I don't have any idea because I try not to direct things. Recently, I have a proper fitting device.

This year I've been mostly locked but my wife would give me HJ in response to my suggestions. I think she has learned to take advantage of it being up to her though. I'm reluctant to ask because I don't want to influence any outcome. I told her yesterday that it doesn't matter when or if I cum so long as she is happy. Fuck, I wanna cum badly though.

This summer I was unlocked for 2 months which I nutted everyday on my own. I've been locked now 77 days and counting since then. No breaks for any reason. Air travel, doctors appointment, sports and all the things people get anxious about I'm locked for.

Is it permanent, I don't know. It seems this is the new norm now for my asexual wife and I.

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    yes, that sounds mostly permanent. Hope you both continue to enjoy the lifestyle.

8. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    All is as it should be then! :)

harddenial likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    I would say the only thing permanent, is the lifestyle. Cage wear is the normal from here on out. She lets me out about once a month to fool around. The last one was 3 months. I lock up after my fun is over and stay that way until she wants me to have some more pleasure.

That’s pretty much as complicated as it gets with us. She unlocked me for vacation, more than likely as a precaution to flying and not wanting to deal with missing a flight over my cage.

I actually feel a little weird not wearing it, luckily (or unluckily) that’s not something I have to worry much about or for very long.

10. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    I have been locked full-time for two years. I am released for edging and to fulfill her wishes. I don't get climaxes very often. Other than some doctor appointments and flying, I am always locked.

Rectrix likes this.
  11. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    I like that quote that the only thing permanent is the lifestyle. I can relate to that. We bring my cage in the luggage on trips, but like you, I don't fly with it on. I do wear it on the trip though. I've gotten to the point where I don't like being unlocked, and I find the feeling of being unlocked, more distracting than being locked...go figure!!! :)

Mash2214 likes this.
  12. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I average about once a week unlocked. My wife is all about piv. So I'm out for either sex, shaving, or special events/circumstances.

I'm not allowed to go anywhere alone unlocked. My device fits well enough I don't need to take it off to shower or urinate.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:56 PM
    The only thing permanent is impermanence. Wow, that was deep, I'm going to order myself a bumper sticker with that on it. :)

Dogtanian69 likes this.
  14. nikkel

nikkel Long term member

Calgary Alberta
    Local Time:
    2:56 AM
    You take tour cage off to pee ?? And ride motorbike ??
    You don't sound to me like you know what chastity is.

Hy_Voltage likes this.
  15. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good thing we have such vigilant Gatekeepers to keep this community on track.

16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Our commitment to my submission is permanent. The cage, as an implement of that submission, is omnipresent. It comes off only when she wants to use the penis (every two or three weeks) and for lengthy (>40 miles) bike rides. I started it, but she's decided it's not ever coming off without her permission, which is rarely granted. She controls all erections, I am not permitted any free erections, ever. One way I look at it is nighttimes; I haven't been unlocked overnight since August.

Alceste and Guest 3929 like this.
  17. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm at the point where I'm not tempted to cheat if I'm unlocked to pee, or wash myself. The cage, like any ball trap device is not secure, as you probably know. It's symbolic as much as anything. It's my collar in my bdsm relationship. It keeps things out of sight and out of mind, but it's not secure, so what's your issue with not wanting to wet myself in the name of chastity? Believe it or not, but I can actually clean myself, without having or wanting an erection. Believe it or not, my wife and my keyholder don't want me distracted while riding. Ever taken a corner at 60 mph and had a ball get crushed between the tank and your cage ring? Not all of us are horny guys just dying to get at our dicks, with nothing but a bit of metal or plastic to keep us from jerking off.

18. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    Being denied the right to have erections was the big turning point for me, mentally in terms of chastity. Being over 50 helps there, but also buying into it so that there is no temptation to use it, because a flaccid dick is just a thing to pee with, and is much less sensitive, and therefore much less tempting. Interestingly, the strap-on I wear, when I'm hard in my cage, feels exactly like a real erection, so it's become my replacement for that, and it allows me to view the original as just a peeing device.

Alceste likes this.
  19. Guest 3929

Guest 3929 Member

Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    I love the way you write, it gives me huge inspiration and exitement

Finn-egan likes this.
  20. Guest 3929

Guest 3929 Member

Local Time:
    Permanent chastity also means peace, coorperation, saving energy and thinking of others, and leads to more obidience and better a better half for your wife, so that is not too bad, I guess?

21. Guest 3929

Guest 3929 Member

Local Time:

22. Guest 3929

Guest 3929 Member

Local Time:
    Yes it is a beautiful situation, that grows into real slavery one day. The more you yourself control, the more ego in your relationship and that might not be good for you both. Calming down is just to relax and don't decide but follow.

23. krystalasbaby

krystalasbaby krystalasbaby

(Retired) sissy baby
    Thunder Bay, Ontario. Canada
    Local Time:
    I am allowed out for timed shower and cleaning of cage 1x per week. I am also allowed out for monthly waxing. The lady there says it is cool and everything except i must take it off myself. So mistress says to take it off just before going there.
    The only other time was medical, i was having surgery and it had to come off, so it was off when i went to hospital, but back on as soon as i was back home.. Other than that i been allowed 1x out to cum and that was last March.

24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    agree with this, I am let out weekly for cleaning and shaving, and that’s it. Other wise I am locked 24/7.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice