Caption Pics inspiration

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissy Elaine, Dec 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but if it's not I'll happily move it.

I guess I kind of noticed something over the last few weeks, it seems when ever I post a new caption pic or two, my profile views jump considerably, it seems a lot of you like the captions.

This is great, but what I'm asking for now is your help...

What I'd really like is, firstly your opinions, feedback, constructive criticism etc

And secondly those of you that liked the pics, your thoughts and ideas on what you would like to see/read in future pics. Coming up with brilliant, memorable captions isnt easy, so I'd love your input on it.

2. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Are you looking for my pics with captions? I love those and have enjoyed the ones on the sight!

Trass likes this.
  3. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    I just looked at your albums. I always love your pics and captions. Sometimes though some of the captions can't be read because they are too small.

4. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    I noticed that myself, it happens when the pictures get resized to fit on the site.

Hopefully that shouldnt be a problem anymore

5. Sissy Elaine

Sissy Elaine Member

Local Time:
    Ok, thanks to those who took the time to message me or leave comments on my pics.

Please keep them coming, also if you do leave me a comment or message saying you like the pics, please say whay you liked about them. It gives me a better idea of what makes a good captioned pic and what doesnt, or you could trying telling what you would like to see in upcoming pics.

:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice