Gag Endurance Training

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by midnight, Dec 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Update report:

I have now endured 6 hours - Three hours with a 15 minute break and then another three. Mistress used a new pair of panties for the second round. Mistress was smart and made sure I was handcuffed during the break so there would be no problem being re-gagged. During the last hour I started to try to make noise as it became very unpleasant, my mouth began to ache as I was fighting the gag.

Mistress promptly put some leather cuffs back on had me kneel down and whipped my ass and thighs. That certainly re-focused my attention! When I tried to crawl away, she hooked the cuffs to a suspension ring and pulled me into a very uncomfortable bent over position with my arms behind me and pulled into the air. I hate this position as I'm usually wearing 5" heels, but she loves it as it gives her perfect access to by ass and thighs. She slammed in a butt plug whipped me for the last 30 minutes.

After she finally removed the gag and hood she left me hooked up for another 45 minutes with the plug in to make sure there would be no complaining next time. There won't be!

2. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    wonderful suggestions on gags, thanks to all. we subs and sissies tend to be a talky lot and i often wonder how our Owners and Mistresses put up with our chattiness any more than they put up with our penises, and we now they don't tolerate any backtalk from those things. Penis gag sounds an awful lot like a term for a cb unit. Maybe the two should come in a boxed set.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:56 AM
    That's quite a splendid idea riki. The perfect sissy kit - a chastity device and matching penis gag - i just wonder why none of the manufacturers has had the idea before ... probably they do not know very much about our sissy nature *giggle* ... gosh, i just had the kinky thought that the gag could moulded as a identical copy of the sissy's own little clitty. Wouldn't it be a nice humiliation when the sissy always can feel why she's not built to satisfy a Woman but belongs into a proper chastity belt ... *giggle*

maid katrin

4. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Thank you Mistress Lae for sharing that website. I haven't seen it before. The cruel condom looks very interesting!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice