My new life

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doczilla421, Nov 29, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    6:28 PM
    WOW!!!! This Lori 2a with the anti pull out ring is actually escape proof.
    My wife told me to try and escape the ring. She wanted to see if it worked. Well it works. I pulled so hard that I thought I would rip the head of my penis off. It hurt.
    If you measure properly, you will not be able to get it off.
    My wife even pulled on it to make sure I wasnt faking it, it held.
    I truly believe there is no way out of this cage other than my wife unlocking it.
    3 more days and 1 yr in lock up. Many more to come Im assuming.
    Julie my wife just smiles when I ask when its coming off.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wonderful to hear. How is it at night when your nocturnal erections commence? I keep thinking a ring that tight would cause erection-related pain.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  3. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    There is discomfort but no more than having an erection. Even then the erection is more bothersome than the ring. Im totally fucked, there is no way out of it. You cant get the security screws out. They are recessed and there is no other tool to use to back them out. If you try your just going to mess the screw head up and you will never get it out.:(:mad::lockkey:

4. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Happy anniversary? One year ago I was locked up. Was out for a total of 3 days because of a sore spot.
    How do I feel? Right now good. It has saved my marriage. My wife has never been happier. Im happy but not thrilled. Why did it take a cage to change me?
    I am happy with the change in me. I now put my wife FIRST for everything. She loves the changes in me and gives being locked all the credit. She has decided , actually probably 6 months ago, that I will always be locked because the benifits outway my discomfort . Which is absolutely ok. My penance has not even begun to be fulfilled.
    After 12 more years I guess we can revisit and reassess how things are going and if I deserve to be unlocked . Till that time I will never be able to touch my penis. Wow...let that sink in!!!:eek::lockkey::pray:

NM Lori, tegelad, spider203 and 4 others like this.
  5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    So why the question mark after Happy anniversary? She's never been happier. You are happy with the change and feel good about yourself, and you saved your marriage. And you don't masturbate anymore. Sounds like win, win, win, win to me. Congratulations!

And the only price was your erection.

Raven's j and Doczilla421 like this.
  6. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Im happy with what has happened , I just dont like being locked all the time. I guess I still have to get use to it

7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    Still a bit more training required there I think! :). You should LOVE being locked up by now! After all "you know it's for your own good" to quote Mrs Chaste!

Doczilla421 likes this.
  8. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I haven't posted on here for almost a year now. 19 more days and I will hit the 2 year mark.
    I think I have accepted the fact that this cage is a permanent attachment to me. I still wish it could be removed.
    My wife Julie has literally taken hold and ran with me being in chastity.
    She made it permanent, she decided that I was no longer allowed to have any orgasms. Which the last one I had was july 2018.
    I know I brought this upon myself and I deserve every single thing she decides. Whatever she wants will be done.
    I sure miss having an orgasm, and actually being able to see and touch my penis without it being surrounded by steel.
    Will post again on my actual 2 year date and go into more detail of what it's been like and my feelings about it.

9. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Good to see an insight with this perspective

10. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks for posting an update, nice to read that you got what you wanted from day one at the start of your journey into male chastity.
    but did you know that your wife would get that and more from your fantasy and remember this is your fantasy not hers.
    Live a long and healthy life in your wife’s service.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Fascinating reading, thanks for posting and keeping us updated.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  12. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM
    thanks for your update

Doczilla421 likes this.
  13. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Today is my 2 years locked up. Things have defiantly changed for me and my wife.
    All little back story on how I got to where I am now. A little over 2 years ago, our marriage wasn't so great. The problem was me. My wife had absolutely nothing to do with it. I had ,and still do, a problem with masturbation. for approximately the past 17 years. It affected our sexual life to where I couldn't perform when I needed for her. I just couldn't keep from playing with myself.
    Finally I had enough and started looking for ways to stop myself from masturbating. Everywhere I looked on line kept leading to male chastity. I didn't really know anything about it ,so I started researching it and finally admitted that this was probably going to be the only way to stop this craziness.
    So I purchased a cage off line and when it arrived I tried to figure out how to put it on. once I got it locked on, it wasn't comfortable at all. It pinched and was pretty tight. The one thing that was certain was that it didn't come off once locked. The cage was called the Vice. it defiantly did what it was suppose to.
    I kept it on and put the keys in my pocket. That night when my wife got home and we had finished dinner. We went out on the back porch to smoke a cigarette. I was so freaking nervous. I took the keys out and gave them to her. She asked what these went to. That's when I spilled my guts out to her about my masturbation problem.
    The look on her face was killing me. I felt like a slug.
    I told her that it wasn't her fault and it was totally me and that I wanted to fix things between us. Then she asked what are the keys for . I told her about the chastity cage and that I figured it might help. I told her that those keys she has go to it and it is locked on me right now. I told her she can do whatever she wants with them, she could unlock me or not it was her decision. That's when she slid the keys into her pocket and said you better get use to that thing. Back story done.
    Now 2 years later and still locked. The only time it has been off was when I developed a couple of sore spots and then it was only off for 3 days. Since then it came off for 15 min when it was replaced with a Lori 2a. Other than those times I have been locked up 24/7. I went from not knowing what chastity was to being permanently locked that quick.
    Now I had no plans on being permanently locked in a cage. I figured after a few days she would let me out. Obviously that didn't happen.
    After a bit thats when I found CM. I needed to talk with others who were in chastity also and help me to cope with it. To my surprise everyone was congratulating and encouraging me. I was confused. I didn't know guys actually wanted to be locked and denied.
    Now I TOTALLY deserve all that has happened to me, but being permanently locked up was not my plan. It has stopped me from masturbating which was the goal. I haven't had an orgasm since July 2018 . Thats when my wife decided that I didn't need to have them anymore, and that her cage wasn't going to be removed anymore.
    These are the good things that have happened since I have been locked. My wife is much happier. I am more attentive to her needs more than my own. My whole attitude revolves around her and not my petty whims. She has had more orgasms than I can count. Massages whenever she wants them with a happy ending of course. She is being treated like the queen she is.
    The bad, I have a cage locked to my penis. I haven't been able to touch it without steel being in the way. Thats the price I have to pay for being a slimy slug. What do they say, Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Well I'm doing the time now.
    I'am use to being locked, now it is part of me, but I still don't like it.
    My wife has asked me in the past that if she removed the cage would I behave myself. I can't lie to her, so I told her yeah I could for a few days but after that I couldn't promise anything. I think that's what sealed the deal on it being permanent. But at least I was honest, I just didn't know the cost of it.
    Julie's resolve to keeping me locked really surprised me. She even made me use my money to do it. She had me buy a bio metric safe that only her finger will open. I had to buy the custom cage from Lori, after she and Lori had discussed what would be the best cage for me. The water pick to keep it clean so it dosen't need to be removed. before the water pick She had me install chains to the floor to chain me up while cleaning. The purpose was to keep me chained up if I didn't allow her to lock her cage back on me.
    I never really knew how strong a will my wife had until November 15 2017.

tegelad, iome343, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  14. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:28 AM
    Wow! And how did / do you cope with it during the nocturnal erections? And travelling? I stilll believe anyone without a piercing can pull out, and push it back in. But even then when the Ring never comes off it is hard, 2 years!

Doczilla421 likes this.
  15. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    I know the feeling!!!

I wasn't expecting permanent chastity, and it just seemed to happen over a few years and here I am. There were some down times, and some fear, and some questioning, and wondering what I'd allowed to happen, but it eventually picked up, and I've accepted it. I wouldn't say I'm 100% happy about it. There's a lot of frustration time with zero pleasure to give or get that never seems to factor into the fantasy of it. There are times it's uncomfortable and annoying. Still, I have 2 people telling me they want me in for good, and I try and look at it as a new phase of life.

16. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    The Erections are not too bad. The Lori 2a I have has the anti pullout ring that goes just behind the head of my penis. It's impossible for me to pull out the back. The ring acts like a clamp. When you try to pull out it grips the penis head at an angle and dosen't let go. Very painful if you keep pulling. Dosent make any difference if you try lubing it up still won't let go. When you measure for the ring it has to be exact or you will be able to get out. But won't be able to put it back in, so you will get busted.
    Traveling is no big deal cause we don't fly. Even if we did fly my wife said I would stay locked and just have to explain myself to them.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    5:28 PM
    In late February you said you hadn't seen the keys since day 30- and at that point it was day 122? You said she may not have even kept them as far as you knew. How did you have these cleaning days then?
    I dont understand.

Hy_Voltage likes this.
  18. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Sorry to speak up, but this is hot! I am in chastity because my wife is possessive and I adore female power, so we are symbiotic. The power you have over your husband is sexy. I love that he has no say. That's true power and submission.

Hy_Voltage likes this.
  19. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    What don't you understand? How I keep it clean, or if she had the keys?

20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm really happy for you and your wife, you're both a real success story, how you've improved your marriage and your attentiveness and service.

The only part I don't understand is why she decided to give up PIV. Before you admitted your masturbation problem to her you "couldn't perform when I needed [to] for her," so she wanted you to perform. Now that you're able, why has she decided not to partake? She could have your erection and lock it too.

21. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'm not to sure about that. Maybe it's her way of punishing me more. Also she changed a bit when she had her hysterectomy. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.
    Never really asked her. I just accepted it because she wanted that way.
    Maybe I'll ask her.

22. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    A new twist I never expected. I thought that my wife's Lori 2a was the end all of cages. It's totally escape proof. I have been locked in it for 2 years of my almost 3 years of lock up. I had given up trying to escape it and accept my new life condition.
    Well 2 days ago my wife received a package from UPS. She handed it to me and told me to open it. When I opened it up and pulled the item out, it was a full size chastity belt.
    I was speechless. I asked her why she got it and she said that she wanted me to just try it. I told her that the Lori was working fine. She said I know but I want you to try this on.
    So I gave in, went into the bedroom, to put it on. She first shackled me to the wall. She didn't want to take any chances that I might refuse once she removed the Lori.
    We got the belt adjusted to fit and then she locked it on me.
    Holy shit, I thought I was trapped before, but this is a totally different animal. I cant even begin to figure out how to get out of this. I don't think there is anyway to escape it.
    I asked her why? She said it looked more secure so this is what you will be in from now on. It's definitely more secure. My wife demands maximum security at all times, and I believe she has gone beyond max.
    I don't know how to react to this. Right now it's just shock I guess.
    How do you clean these and can it be left on 24/7?

23. MrFlashKat

MrFlashKat Active member

Local Time:
    I have a Lori 2a (which of course is a custom fit) and I can assure you there's NO WAY I can pull out of that thing once it's locked on.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  24. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    11:28 PM

25. funseeker22

funseeker22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wouldn’t you need to be measured for a full belt ahead of time?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice