Frequent Air Travel and Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Oct 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Jerry from

Jerry from Member

Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    I struggle with this one as well, I have flone 4x locked in ss lori as a punshiment , but it was hard , nothing became of it, scanner , tight under ware m and my KH found it to be as fruitful punishment cause i hated it., but.... it still not fun and it messes with our personal life, which it shouldn't, idk

2. Deleted member 69497

Loved my metal cages, but Cherry Keeper has taken the adventure out of TSA screenings. I'm TSA Pre-check, but like others, have no issues with the mm wave scanners when randomly selected. Its more comfortable, so I wear it more, and don't take it off for Security. I travel weekly and take it off only for cleanings.

worldwidesub and Jblocked like this.
  3. StableBoy

StableBoy Member

Washington DC
    Local Time:
    All comments are interesting: I am flying around the world currently and my new Evotion with tiny brass locks has gotten me through two continents so far but no full body scanner. Courts, which I frequent, are another story. I think that is where I draw the line because it intersects with profession. I appreciate many of the suggestions. I'm working on the envelope route, which special stamps that she presigns and adhears to half the seal. I have to video shaving/release days every 10 or so upon instruction and resealing in the next assigned envelope. Half way through 6 week trip.

Rectrix, worldwidesub and Evotion like this.
  4. gingers_sub

gingers_sub Junior Member

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just returned from St. Lucia. Locked the entire time!
    My wife wanted to remove the cage before the flight. I wanted to wear the cage but of course she decides.
    I did tell her that I had heard the Holy Trainer was airport safe but she didn't want to risk it.
    However once we got into the airport in Toronto it was early in the morning and pretty hectic. All of a sudden we are at the security checkpoint and my wife has not mentioned the cage. Even if she had i think turning around and heading for a bathroom would be too suspicious at this point,
    So I removed my belt etc and walked through the metal detector! No alarms........nothing.
    It was a very exciting experience and since her fears where unfounded I have spent the entire trip with my little dick locked away and again on the return flight home.
    It was so Hot spending all that time on the beach and swimming locked in my HT Small.
    Especially when coming out of the water with all eyes on you.
    I dont think anyone knew my predicament but was still a turn on being so close to being found out.

worldwidesub likes this.
  5. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    On one hand I totally agree with you. For example I am always unlocked on family vacations. We're in close quarters with our kids and I don't want to expose them to our sex life choices. On the other hand I think @Doug Scibor has a more complex dynamic in that he seems to constantly needing to go in and out. If he has total control over this and changes from locked to unlocked the way one changes a shirt it has a negative psychological impact on the chastity/denial aspect of the relationship. Why be locked at all? For me at least it is a function of my wife controlling me through the cage. Wife and cage are intertwined in what makes this lifestyle frustrating and yet idyllic. I could not succeed and would not want to succeed without the cage and I would not wear the cage if not for my wife. That's why I would encourage Doug to find a system that works. Maybe it is as you suggest Tom, to just put it aside. On the other hand maybe it's mastering a routine that doesn't put his career and reputation at risk while still maintaining the role of chaste male and key holder.

b_quark and Tom Allen like this.
  6. Evotion

Evotion Member

Designer
    New York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's great to hear that you've had travel success! We've heard this from many other clients as well. We have created some plastic plugs to be used in place of the small brass lock as well. We offer them to those who inquire ;-)

worldwidesub likes this.
  7. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Now that I am used to travelling each week while locked, passing security does not worry me in the slightest.

The most difficult moments when travelling, or working while locked, is avoiding grimacing, or letting out any indication of pain, when you sit down and something tender gets trapped, tweaked, or pinched. Now that is where the self-control comes in!

Cindy slut, taped2 and gingers_sub like this.
  8. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I would love to hear how you travel without a worry. If you don't mind, tell me how YOU do it.

9. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    Just back from two day business trip flying domestic inside US. Wore HolyTrainer V3 along with plastic lock someone posted in another thread here. Numbered plastic security tag in plastic lock. No issues at all. I am TSA Pre-check.

have flown like this numerous times. Never been selected for random mm wave screening though.

worldwidesub likes this.
  10. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I flew again in my stainless steel GlansArmor2 and sailed through the metal detectors. No problem.

worldwidesub likes this.
  11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    Just wear it. I remember when i went through with my looker 2 that has the urethral insert, I told them before I went through I was going to set off the scanners...sure enough they took me to a room...where they wanted me to sign all these forms so they could search my privates ...bla bla..in short I just said wouldn't be easier if I just showed you? The senior guy said well...yes...but he got his apprentice to check me...it was so fucking funny I swear this guy nearly fainted because u saw i was impaled deep in inside the cock plus the cage ...as I left the senior security guy chucked as he said , your not the first and you wont be the last...these guys have seen it all so dont stress...there is no excuse. its a ride going through the first time, i remember the trip home, I simply told security I was wearing a cock cage and he laughed so loud it made my face red.

worldwidesub likes this.
  12. cntltx

cntltx Member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Just going back from Europe and went through two body scans and one metal detector wearing a mature metal queens keep without any issues.

Peter Rabbit and Chaste J. like this.
  13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    We always use either a Cherry keeper or CB6000s. For airports. Don't know if I have the bottle to try it in my Queens Keep! Not that it matters really as Mrs Chaste and myself are both consenting adults! In fact the reaction is more likely to be "What? At your age?"

14. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I recently went through JFK and Miami domestically and the JFK and Prague internationally. I did the first half of the first trip with my titanium Princes Collar in my pocket going through the metal detector (I have TSA pre). Since it wasnt detected, I wore it through on the other legs of that trip and the Prague trip without detection. Makes sense since it's about the size of a belt buckle but made of titanium.

Havent had to go through a body scan yet.

worldwidesub likes this.
  15. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    really? did not you really set it off?

16. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Havent gone thru any metal detectors but Im stubborn enuff n old enuff that its my genital jewelry... wanna see? Screw em. Nuthin illegal n they’re just sorry they aunt got tha ballsze for this!

17. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    I've been through TSA security and a few courthouse scanners at least 20 times, maybe more, in the past 8 months or so, wearing my MCN Contender. Never set off the alarm. If it did I'd just tell them I have intimate unremovable jewelry; if that's not enough I'd go in the private room and show them. No big deal - my body, my choices.

I've had pierced nipples for over 20 years, 8 gauge barbells or rings. Those and my 4 12 gauge earrings don't set off the scanners either. The nipple barbells are visible on the mm body scanner but no one has ever said anything.

18. ChastityguyMtl

Local Time:
    I travel for vacation at least twice a year to Europe and Asia. In 2017 and 2018 my wife had me remove my cage juste before getting inside the airport and when we arrived at the hotel I had to put it back on. In May of 2019 I completely forgot I had it on and realized I still had my cage in line for the customs. My heart was racing like crazy we got all stressed out and accepted I had no choice to go thru with my cage on. But nothing happened and got through with no alarms. My wife had a big smile in her face and told me that no needs to remove it now when we travel. We traveled last August and I was asked to go thru the standing up scanner and they did not say anything about my cage to me and passed. Still very stressful but...

ugams, Peter Rabbit and CuckeldBull like this.
  19. cntltx

cntltx Member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    I was certainly worried about the TSA metal detector but by the time I saw everyone was going through it it was too late to turn around to remove it. But sailed right through.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  20. Huis Clos

Huis Clos New member

San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    (Apologies to all for not having an avatar yet. I'm new).

I've been flying in chastity for about 9 years now. For the first four, I would remove my device before security. I no longer bother.

I have been wearing a Mature Metal Jailbird for at least four years now. I'm on my 2nd one, and it is a perfect fit - so perfect that I never take it off.

Let me share my experiences.

In the US, I fly at the following airports AUS, DFS, JFK, SEA, SFO,DUL, LAX.

I have TSA-pre and fly first class. Also, I wear tailored suits, and I believe that this makes a difference. Unfortunately, race probably makes a difference as well. My assistant, who also flies first class with TSA pre, is hispanic and doesn't wear suits. He is always getting stopped for bag checks (camera gear). While I always sail on through.

I was coached by several TSA agents on what do to. As I approach the metal detector (and not before), I politely point at my crotch and say: "I'm going to make it beep, I have some jewelry."
    "I apologize for the inconvenience. Would you like me to go through the scanner?"

The reply is almost always the call: "We need assistance." They ask me to point out my carry-ons, and they grab them and take them over to the scanner line, and place them at the front of the line. At the same time, they walk me to the front of the scanner, and I walk through.

Again, I succently apologize to each agent for the inconvenience (as one professional to another), and thank them for their consideration. I treat the agents with respect. I do not try to expose my fetish to them.

I have never had a problem in four years, nor have I had to go to a private room (for the chastity).

I should say that I would probably take the piece off if I were flying to Alabama, Tennessee, Nebraska, or some less cosmopolitan place. Fortunately, my life doesn't take me out of the major hubs.

I'm interest in hearing reports of those who've gone across borders and through customs in metal chastity, as I have quite a bit of international travel in the coming year.

21. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    I’ve been to Berlin twice, London once, and Cape Town via Amsterdam in the past year with my stainless steel Contender on, all in the past year. Just went thru the metal detector, which never beeped.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  22. ChurIAnus

ChurIAnus New member

Local Time:
    11:16 PM
    I travel at least 4 times a year in Europe and Asia. But I prefer Asia more because, in my opinion, it is much more fun even if you travel alone. However, I always inform myself in advance about the localities here -https://www.africanjacana.com/malaysia/ because it is more convenient to know what to take with you and how much money you will need. In addition, there is information about time, restaurants, shops, transportation, different risks, and so on. I want something new, though. What locations would you recommend?

23. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    In December 2019, my wife agreed to let me go through airport security in my Contender cage. I reported above that I’ve been wearing my GlansArmor2 through metal detectors. I see I’ve done that at least 10 times over the years.

I found my journal entry about wearing the Contender through airport security in the USA (changed only to complete sentences and fix verb tense).

“Everyone ahead of me was being flagged. The machine must have been set more sensitive today.

I was not nervous. I was resigned to be patted down and explain I’m wearing stainless steel body jewelry that I can’t remove. This is true. My wife can. She’s got the key. And it is jewelry grade polished stainless.

I had already experienced a private screening my first year wearing narrow-gauge PA jewelry. It went just fine. I’d be fine if it happened again.

The metal detector beeped.

They waved me back to go try again. I realize I was still wearing my belt. I dutifully removed it, feeling a bit silly. But I was expecting for it to trip a second time. The Contender is much more steel than the GlansArmor2, with that 1/4” thick base ring of 316L stainless.

Oddly enough the belt was it. The belt was the ferrous mass. Not the cage.

Funny enough, my wife got pulled aside for a cheap multi tool she was carrying. And then I had to wait for my belt which they put through the scanner. Someone else had something going on with the scanner and they kept putting an item through again ahead of my belt.

So I stood there. Keeping my pants on and waiting for my wife.

The Contender chastity cage caused us no delay.

I stood there thinking how I had no access to the key. The spare is in her luggage. She had the primary in her purse.

I wrote this sitting down in a men’s bathroom stall. Someone pushed the door and the latch came free. He saw me sit there, typing, with my legs parted. He must have seen my cage.”

So that was the experience. Nothing remarkable.

I don’t wear the Contender on travel much. We had packed it so she had the option to restrict my erections. She had been unhappy with my unruly behavior left uncaged in prior months. Normally I live in the GlansArmor2 so I can use urinals and not worry about my balls so much.

24. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    When we were first playing with chastity, I was still traveling for business. I was one of those people who was always getting randomly selected for a search. In fact, one time brought into the side room and asked to remove my outer clothing. Luckily, we made the decision for me to not wear a cage while flying and having to go thru security. My wife would laugh all the time I was taken to the side, my being padded down was the icing on the cake. The time I was taken to the back room I was traveling with 3 of my co-workers and one was also selected and in the next partition. I could only imagine the conversation if he overheard me having to explain the device and the word getting around the office.

We decided I would either pack it in my suitcase or leave it home, our "Kink" is best left to us and our small circle of friends.

HerToy2021 likes this.
  25. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    This ^

Although a few million behind you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice