PA Questions

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by W30400, Nov 16, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:38 AM
    All

As of lately I have been locked in a HTV3 Nub. This has worked ok. We have only been active with chastity for a couple months now but this has gone better than I could have ever expected. My wife has really taken to it as well. How ever the longer I wear the nub; I get pinching sores at the back of my cock. The skin that goes over the top of the flange in the back gets pinched in the groove where the cage slides into the ring. This has forced periods of no cage to give time to heal. Me nor my wife approve. I like the cage for the most part and it does a good job. As everyone knows it is not really secure. Even less so while it is off.

So a couple of days ago while I have been out my wife told me to start looking for other options. I really am against the trial & error continuous spending to try and find the best cage for me.

This morning I brought up piercings. I did so in jest figuring that she would immediately shot the idea down. Not the case. She asked what would it do & how would it work. So I told her. Once it is healed it would prevent any kind of access to my dick by me as long as it is locked in. We talked about being able to clean with it on & looked at a couple of piercings & devices. I was then told to research it and decide for myself she was ok with it if I wanted to do it. The only thing she didn’t like were the pictures we seen with huge rings which I don’t want either.

To my question, 1st how painful is it to get done, fantasy and reality are two different things. What is after care like? Where do I get info on ring size? I am not the interested in placing a ring in the end of my dick but the rigid chastity 01 or 02 looked like a good start. My dick is small when not hard, will turtle most of the time does that effect if you can be pierced? What do I need to look for in a place that offers PA piercings safety/cleanliness/sanitizing.? What does gage size mean. Bigger number bigger ring or bigger number smaller ring?

Anyways I know that I have more questions I just can’t think of right now. A lot of thoughts running through my head as well. If any one can educate me I would be great full.

thank you

durango_o and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    7:38 AM
    Well..... as one who just got pierced two days ago let me try n help.
    Does it hurt? No, at the time not really. I had used some lidocaine numbing cream n put some in a condom n left it on (1hr) till I walked to the back room. That helped some n I hardly felt a thing. A lil discomfort but really nothing at all. Now a couple days later n yeah.... tha thing is sore but still no big deal. Just careful in how I sit n try not to hit it. Looking forward to all kinds of stuff once it heals tho.
    Go to a reputable tattoo shop. I researched online n made a few calls n chose one. (I didnt go to one person online just cuz he was scary ugly.. but at one point ya just gotta choose someone). In on time, badda bing, badda boom I was outa there 30mins later.
    As for all that gauge stuff....you got 8weeks to figure it out. By law they can only pierce at one gauge n after that just leave it alone for two months. Then you can go to the bigger sizes of jewelry.
    As for the size of your cock.... lol trust me.... they’ll get that needle poked on through! No prob!

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Gosh I’ve posted much of this before. The search here is pretty good.

First. You’re so lucky! Make her part of this experience. I did with my keyholding wife and it was great.

The anticipation is worse than the event.
    It didn’t really hurt much. It’s a thin amount of flesh.

Read ElayneAngel’s The Piercing Bible website and/ or get her book for advice on aftercare and healing. See also SafePiercing.org to find APP piercers and advice on how to pick the right shop and piercer.

You’ll see there that ring size is dependent on you, but it’s generally 5/8”-3/4” inner diameter. Piercing hole Placement depends on your anatomy but I recommend asking for it to be placed a bit higher as if you were going to stretch into large gauge jewelry (even if you’re not). That gives more skin to carry forces from chastity.

My flaccid dick also turtles. I turtle less when wearing jewelry. My wife likes this. But for small rings, circular and curved barbells I will still turtle up.

See ElayneAngel and the Association of Professional Piercers for advice.

You can google gauge, friend. Really... This is public info.

I’ll help you though... I got pierced at 8ga 3.2mm. He used a 10ga needle and immediately stretched me into a 8ga jewelry to heal.

For chastity I would stretch up to at least 6ga 4mm. But the sweet spot for size and comfort, and cost of jewelry seems to be 4ga 5mm.

You’re excited. That’s great. But don’t let chastity cloud your judgement. Go get advice from piercing sources, not CM.

My wife and I bought Elayne Angel’s book and read it. She drove me and watched me get my cock pierced for her. It now marks me as hers. She decorates it as she see fits. But she only took full control of that once I was finished healing and stretching.

It’s fun to talk here about our experiences though. :)

klepzy and CuckeldBull like this.
  4. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I also have some additional PA questions. I hope it's ok to use this thread.

The smallest PA piercing that works with Evotion Wearables (the cage I'd go for if I had a piercing) is 8 gauge. I have two questions:

1) Can a piercer do an 8 gauge piercing right away or do they always do 10 gauge? I'm based in the UK.

2) Does anyone have a photo of the hole when an 8 gauge PA is taken out? Can't find anything online on it, the only photo of a hole I saw was huge (probably a low gauge number).

5. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I was pierced with a 10 gauge needle, then immediately stretched by the piercer with a taper to 8 gauge, and then he installed an 8 gauge captive ball ring for healing.

Why do you want to see a picture of the hole? The hole is as large as the diameter of the jewelry.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    There are two parameters for the jewelry. The first is thickness or gauge, which is the diameter of the jewelry bar. In AWG, smaller numbers are larger. You can go all the way up to 0 gauge, and then 00, 000, etc. Not that I would recommend that. 4 gauge is a good size to shoot for, but it will take time to reach that level. Note that some jewelry is gauged in metric, measured in millimeters. Obviously, with metric jewelry, larger numbers mean greater thickness.

First you need to heal the initial piercing, follow the directions of the piercer. Once it heals (10 to 12) weeks, then you can go up in gauge using a taper to stretch it. You can either have a piercer do it, or buy a set of tapers and do it yourself. You go up two gauges at a time using a taper, then insert the larger gauge jewelry behind it. Then you let it heal again. To heal you should be soaking twice a day using a warm saline solution, as you should have done during the initial healing.

Each stretch should take a couple of weeks to recover, then you can repeat. Recovery from stretching takes much less time than the original healing. You will know when it is ready, because it will no longer be tender. Just don't rush it, patience is key here.

The second parameter for jewelry is the diameter of the ring, or in the case of bar jewelry, the length of the bar. That should be sized large enough so that it does not put undo stress or tension on the piercing.

Any other questions, just ask away.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    First of all thank you for your answers. My wife would want me to remove the piercing for sex. But I’m afraid that it would look weird if there is a huge gaping hole in the glans. Although I guess 8 gauge means 3.2 mm, so not super big.

And because we’re both not enjoying the piercing itself, just the security it givss us, we’d go for the smallest possible piercing diameter that can be used in a chastity cage (which seems to be 8 gauge). A frenulum piercing looks better in my opinion, but I dont have a frenulum as im circumcised, so im not sure if it makes sense trying.

8. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    #8 Alceste, Nov 17, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    The hole is not in the glans, it should be behind the glans (up the shaft), so it is not that visible unless you are looking right at it.

I think that 8 gauge is too small for a chastity piercing. You should consider 6 gauge, or better yet, 4 gauge. Mine is at 2 gauge, and it is really not that visible. Another thing to consider is that a larger gauge jewelry is going to be more comfortable to wear.

In my opinion, 4 gauge is at the sweet spot. The nice thing is that you can gauge up, and stop when you think you have gone as far as you want to go.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  9. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Pretty sure this is tha kinda thing thing you need to fully committed yourself. Dont think these piercings are the kind you just take in or out as you will. I thought they had to stay in all the time. Im probly wrong but makes sense if you’re gonna do it then just leave tha things in and leave em alone.

10. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    6:38 AM
    I was pierced this past June. I told my piercer that I eventually wanted to stretch to 4 gauge 5mm. He then pierced at 6 gauge and installed a 1 inch cbr. My wife did not watch, but was in the lobby. She was a little overwhelmed and didn’t understand at first, thought I was crazy.
    I took a while for her to get used to it. We have kept the jewelry in for PIV. We both enjoyed the feeling of the jewelry.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  11. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    yes. that’s what my post said. 10ga 2.4mm needle and 8ga 3mm jewelry.

Here’s a jewelry gauge chart that’s printable.
    https://painfulpleasures.com/media/images/Measuring/Printable-Body-Jewelry-Measuring-Chart-.pdf

you do know what a millimeter is? ;)

12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Nope. You’re wrong. Sure, you leave it in while healing. But once it’s well healed and you’ve had it for a while, you can take it out, no problem. We swap jewelry all the time.

You can definitely leave it out for sex and reinstall.

CuckeldBull and Alceste like this.
  13. CuckeldBull

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    LOL Let me correct that for you.
    YES You’re wrong.
    I was fairly certain I was wrong but just needed confirmation.
    Thanks!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  14. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    The answers to all your questions are already on CM.

AllI can tell you is that an average child getting its ear pierced for the first time will experience more pain than you will during and following getting a PAandyour PA wil lprobably heal faster, though it might take a while to become load bearing. I had mine done decades ago. GETTING A PA IS NO BIG DEAL.
    It was one of my better decisions I have never regretted it and would advocate having one to any healthy person.

Whatever size ring you want to wear have the piercing done 1 or 1/2 size smaller. The item inthe piercing wilbe tight and there willbe far less blood loss and I'm told it heals even quicker. And you wont have to waste time stretching your piercing.

15. W30400

W30400 Junior Member

Local Time:
    So a couple of weeks ago I started this thread with a bunch of questions about getting pierced. I had a bunch of questions and apprehensions about getting it done. Me and my wife have talked about it almost daily and she finally said if I’m gonna do it make an appointment and get it done.

So yesterday I found a piercer through the APP that is fairly close and I called them. Long conversation short I made appointment for Monday. I was told that whole process will take about 30 minutes from paper work to out the door. They also told me that they only pierce at 8ga. Does this sound right? I was told to expect some bleeding for 3 days after. Is this correct?

At this point I am pretty nervous what am I in for?

Thanks

Peter Rabbit and tomf_22033 like this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds perfectly in line with my experience with an APP piercer. The anticipation was worse than the event. And the bleeding was present but not bad. I slept well. I followed aftercare instructions and it healed great.

Are you going together? That would be nice. It’s great you are both part of this decision.

17. LittleMorningstar

LittleMorningstar New member

Local Time:
    If you sleep on your stomach it will be a problem for the first week. And after that try to not get erect while driving, the seatbelts get in the way. Also the full heal time might be longer than you expect so any sex for a while you might want to take it out. But make sure to put it right back in. The hole will close up fast.

18. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Hi there!

May be too late, but frenum piercings do not have the best reputation as far as chastity devices go....

PA (Prince Albert) better option. If uncircumcised, the piercing will go slightly to one side of the frenulum, usually the side you 'hang' to!

I'm uncircumcised and have never had a problem with my PA....

However, be aware that your foreskin will bunch behind a PA pin. This may cause swelling (Edema). It can look nasty, but is not normally permanent....

Good luck if it's yet to be done!

Hole all went well if it has been done!

Kindest regards

J.

19. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Do yourself a huge favor and pierce at 16g and use 16g jewelry. The smaller hole heals really fast and you can stretch to 4g in less than 3 months. Buy a stretching taper and all the jewelry sizes down to the on you want to stop at. I’d recommend going to a 4g minimum if you use a heavier ringless device like a Lori. I can easily get a 2g in mine and I haven’t even tried to stretch past a 4g so you may want to order a second PA prong that’s a size larger than your true goal. The bigger the PA prong the more comfortable it is to wear.

20. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    Whilst I like the idea of getting a PA, it will probably never happen. However...
    I'm uncircumcised, but my foreskin spends much of its time round the back of the head a bit like Nora Batty's stockings. This being the case should the PA exit in front of the foreskin or behind it?

21. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    7:38 PM
    Hi there!

The piercing site will be just offset from the frenulum... So if your foreskin is retracted it will be behind the piercing site.

When I'm not in my device and my ring is in, my foreskin will slide over the ring. It's never uncomfortable at all....

A PA has more 'flesh' to work with as opposed to a frenum piercing.

Your partner seems against it.... May I please ask if there's a reason for that...?

Is it cosmetic?
    Is she/both of you worried about the 'look' of it?

A PA is an easy piercing to have and care for! Urine is sterile, so healing is fast!!! The amount of skin actually pierced is quite small.... It's very secure for chastity....

Sorry..... I do have a bias because I have one and thoroughly enjoy what it does..... So I apologise in advance for that...

A PA ring can give a woman some added pleasure if that helps at all....

Worst case scenario.... You could have one at a small gauge, but if not liked you can remove it and the hole will close up.

Whatever you decide, don't rush into a device UNTIL any piercing is healed and stretched.....

Hope this helps.

Kindest regards.

J.

22. Audrey_CD

Audrey_CD Long term member

Volunteer
    Gloucestershire in the UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for that clear answer.

Why am I unlikely to get a PA? My partner has no knowledge of my kinks, in fact I'm so deep in the closet that I can see lions and unicorns.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice