Future of mankind

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by GermanSub82, Sep 8, 2019.

1. GermanSub82

GermanSub82 Long term member

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    Hello,

inspired by the thread of the female led party (https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/a-female-led-political-party.33292/) my mind has been rotating around how a near future should/could be. Here's a little story around it.

In the year 2035 the female led political party FLP finally won the elections. Immediately afterwards laws were passed to make sure all the issues from the past 2000 years would not be repeated. At the age of 12 all males were fitted with a custom device. Thanks to technology advances this device has the ability to not stop growth, but instead grow with its wearer. It is made of nano particles that can change in form and shape. It secured access to the penis and scrotum. If anybody is worried about hygiene? Don't worry, the nano technology allows for automatically keeping the insides sterile (pun intended) and thanks to recent advances also is able to prevent hairs from growing.
    Additionally to the device in the groin each male is fitted with a nano technology collar as well. The collar can change its color depending on the males state in the online register, where each male is registered.
    Till the age of 18 each male will have a white colored collar.
    On the 18th birthday the collar changes it's color to yellow, which means the male is safely encased, but not owned by any female. This has led to a lot of fun college parties, where coed gals try to be the first to own the changelings (which is what they call them). Thanks to modern technology owning a man is as easy as a blink of an eye away. If a female sees a yellow collared, she just has to tag him with her eyes and blink (yes, what we know by now as smartphones essentially is integrated into the eyes nowadays).
    When owned, the color of the collar changes to green. Of course an owner can always as easily drop ownership of any male owned, changing the collar back to yellow. So being green collared is to be considered an honor.

So men did not accept this and tried to circumvent the technology. So the collar and the chastity device check each other regularly and the collar is designed to not be able to be removed at all. If the connection is lost or the chastity device reports being opened in an unauthorized way, the collar starts flashing red. Which then basically allowed the female police to quickly identify those males and get the issue fixed. Basically there are two possible issues: a defective device: which then would just be replaced or an attempt of tampering with the device. In that case the Male is brought to court and appropriate measures are taken (first time tampering is punished with a stronger device (which also completely restricts growth and actually gets a little smaller day by day down to a predefined percentage (yes the female judge has the power)). Second time tampering is punished with castration (yes, it sounds cruel, but so far none of the first time offenders has ever dared to try it a second time).

Now back to owned males. The owner of a male has multiple options she can activate on the device. She can unlock the device (which will cause the collar to change to red (constant, no flashing) and activate a timer that the owner can determine in length up to 24 hours). That allowed for interacting in any shape or form with the slaves most intimate parts. After all some owners might choose to create more former leaders or slaves the classic way. But it also allows busting balls or whatever the owner considers to be fun for her. To top this off the nano material has some additional advantages: as it can change its size or form the owner can configure it to essentially form a penis sleeve in any size and form she'd like it (and can determine the amount of feeling the sleeve can pass through to the male).
    But males are males, so some of them (or maybe sometimes all of them) don't always do as expected. So if course, there are also some punishment modes implemented into the device. For the said coed parties (which tend to activate those punishment modes just for fun) the most favorite fun mode is to activate the ball squeezing mode. Where the material contracts around the balls heavily. Even worse if the spike mode is activated before (I guess you all can imagine what that would be).
    Also there is the possibility for an owner to share access to the behavioral correction functions (as they are called) with other females.
    This of course, makes said parties pretty fun, for the females.
    In case the function above doesn't do the trick, there is another function, which delivers an increasingly intense electrical shock to the groin (starts at low levels, increases one level each time it is activated, takes 24 hours to decrease automatically by 1 level).

So this is the general setting, that I will create stories around in the next couple of weeks and post the stories here.

The stories I currently have in mind are:
    The coed party
    The engineer (who tries to cheat the device)
    The hunt
    The huntress

Please feel free to tell me your opinion on the setting (or any other ideas)

2. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Really good I thought. Everyone will say stuff that could have been said cos our imagination is all different. I really enjoyed it and got as hard as my cage would allow. Thanks. Keep posting.

3. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    Good start to a good story that possibility could be true in some form,
    Men are far more productive men they can not handle there own body parts. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story.

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  4. scottirish

scottirish New member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Hmmm....the HUNT sounds intriguing. Maybe a gathering place too where the women can compare the males that they have captured.

5. LookButDontCum

LookButDontCum Junior Member

Local Time:
    What happens to gay men in this universe?

6. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I was very busy lately. I hope to find some time to continue with 1 or 2 of the stories over the holidays.

Well, after all, they are male, so they will be locked as well. After all, it is a female supremacy world, no body said the males are asked for their liking. That said, maybe some time in the female leadership might realize that there are still possibilities for males to release themselves or each other through prostate milking, if that happens, I am sure there will be a technical solution to it as well.

scottirish and DonnaSue like this.
  7. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Ok, here is part 1 of the coed party:

The Coed Party

He was a white collar, so they called all males before their 18th birthday. As most males from their youth on, he had his body trimmed into shape. A lot of sports besides the obvious other topics he had to participate in in school. The education system had changed a lot in the past years (so he had been told at least). Males typically got classes for sports, handcrafting and housework. He never was exceptionally good in housework classes and handcrafting was okish, but in sports, he was the number one. His muscular body was one to dream of. Barely any fat to find, all rock hard muscles all over his body. He was the captain of the football team, of course. Today was his last game as a white collar, things were to change rapidly and soon. Four more days and he’d be 18.

Something was different this game. Normally there weren’t many visitors, but today there was a group of around 35 hot coed gals watching. They always cheered, when he got into action, which made him double his efforts and though the opposing team was ranked at the top of this year’s list, his team fought well and seconds before the end he managed to secure the victory with a home run.

Right after the game a stunning reporter, maybe in her early thirties, long blonde hair, athletic body and the face of an angel pulled him aside for an interview.

“John, this was your final game as a white collar, and you finished it off both a bang! What are your plans for your future?”

John, was wondering what the name and studio of the reporter was, but as he was well educated, he didn’t ask, but rather answered as he had been thought over the years: “Thank you, Ma’am, for taking the time for interviewing me. As for my plans, I would like to go on with my professional career as a football player.”

“Well, John, you certainly have the looks and fitness to become on e of the big shots. That said, did you notice the fan club, that came to view the game? They are from my former fraternity ‘charly bravo tango’. They would really like to invite you to their next party, and funny thing, the party will be in four days, so right when you turn 18.”

“Ma’am, my dad had warned me not to go to parties. I guess he was worried about drugs, as he didn’t specify anything explicitly. So I am afraid, I will have to reject that offer.”

“Don’t be silly, John, but to be safe, how about I come along as well, maybe I bring the camera girl with me as well, she isn’t party of their fraternity, but I am sure that I may bring a guest, if I can convince you to come along. I would make sure, that the party will be clean, no drugs, no nonsense.”

He had not even looked at the camera girl so far, mostly because of the stunning report, who was interviewing him, but he swayed his eyes over to the camera girl and blushed and got excited. Beautiful hazel eyes, long black hair, legs that looked like they rose to heaven topped with a face that had a honest, but earnest look. Her clean and silky skin was pure white, as if she never caught any glimpse of a sun ray, but her lips and cheeks were red and juicy.

“Errr, sorry Ma’am, I got a little distracted, well, if you were as nice as to do that for me, I would be honored to join the party.”

“Thank you, John. Of course, I will do the honors. If you would be so kind as to sign the this form, then I can bring the camera girl with me, and we can film, just to be extremely sure, that nothing illegal goes on.”

“Ma’am, this is too kind of you.” With these words John signed the contract, without even looking at it, as he only had eyes for the camera girl (and a little bit for the reporter as well). Moreover there were the coeds he had seen during the game, his mind was dancing in ecstasy, he couldn’t even get any clear thought at the moment.

“So, John, thank you for the interview and thank you for joining the party. I will come and get you in four days then, and I can promise: it will be the biggest surprise in your whole life so far.”

“Thank you, Ma’am, and I will be glad to join the party.”

8. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    part 2

The next morning John received a package through a courier. The sender’s name read as charly bravo tango. He was curious what that could be, but first went for the envelope, that was attached to the package. There was only a very short note in it: “wear this”. Well, then, he thought and opened the package. A really good looking tuxedo was inside. “Wow, that’s classy”, he thought, “maybe my dad was wrong after all.” Plus he hadn’t heard from his dad in years. Well, it were only three more days and he’d find out. On the second day he got a phone call. “Hi, this is Miranda, the reporter you were talking with two days ago.”

“Oh, hello, Miranda, what can I do for you?”

“I just wanted to check, if the tuxedo has arrived and if it fits well.”

“Absolutely and it fits as if it was specifically made for me.”

“Glad to hear, it’s made of some nano particles, that hopefully should be able to reconfigure themselves for a snug fit. So for the proceedings. The day after tomorrow, I will come fetch you at around 9am. The public database shows, that you were born at 13:24. The girls will have a surprise for your birthday. Please be ready and don’t forget to wear the tuxedo.”

“Yes, Miranda, and thank you for the tux and the party, it must cost a fortune.”

“Oh, John, don’t worry, it’s a small price to pay for the hero of the football match. See you the day after tomorrow.”

“See you!”

The evening before his 18th birthday John got really excited and was trembling in anticipation. He couldn’t fall asleep and through the whole night, he pretty much was excited. That camera girl, would be there, and Miranda, and oh, those lovely coeds, he just couldn’t believe his luck. His alarm sounded at 6am and he went for his morning routine, jumped under the shower, shaved clean and brushed his teeth. Then he slipped into the tuxedo and it just fitted perfectly.

15 minutes before the 9 o’clock date, the doorbell rang. John went to open the door, and there she was, the camera girl. She smiled and giggled. “Sorry, I am a bit early, but I thought, we might find something to make the time worthwhile, till 9.” John looked stunned and confused. “What is just happening right now?” He thought. As he didn’t move, the camera girl squeezed into his apartment and pulled him inside. “Wait, what are you ...”. She silenced him, with a kiss. “Ever since I saw you playing, I wanted you, you are just made for me.” He was totally puzzle, but then realized how lucky things turned out. “I feel the same. If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t have gone to agree to go to the party.” “I know, Miranda and I have seen that in your eyes... now let’s hurry to the party, you will be totally surprised by it.” She quickly combed his hair again and then pulled him to the door.

Downstairs a limousine was waiting. The driver opened the door for them, but happened to trip a little. He caught his balance again, but only moments later he grimaced as if he was in pain, but didn’t say anything. Inside the limousine Miranda was waiting. “What an idiot of driver”, she said, “well, I guess I will have to tighten up my grip on him a little more, or what do you think, Amanda?” “So her name is Amanda, how lovely”, John thought. Amanda put on a big smile and answered: “Oh absolutely, Miranda.” While the driver went back to his driver’s seat, he suddenly cramped. “How strange”, John thought.

9. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 3

They drove for about an hour, before they stopped at an old barn in the middle of nowhere. John looked puzzled. “Don’t worry”, Amanda encouraged him, “I’ve been to one of these before, great places inside, but hidden from the public by the rustic outside. The doors of the barn opened through a hidden mechanism and the driver pulled the limousine alongside about a dozen other cars and then got out to open the door for Miranda first, then Amanda climbed out and pulled John right behind her. “Thank you, James, stay with the car till we come back, and while you are waiting, think about your misbehavior earlier.” Miranda said. “Come on, Miranda, it wasn’t anything bad, he only tripped.” John said. Miranda turned her head towards John and you could see anger in her eyes for a short moment. Then she turned to Amanda and said, “John might have a point there, we should note that down for later.” Amanda smiled knowingly and answered, “you are absolutely right, he has a point there.”

A trap door in the floor opened and revealed stairs down to some kind of basement. “I’ll be there in a minute, Amanda, I’ll just have to straighten things out with James. Bring John to the party already, they are all waiting.” “Ok, but hurry, time is flying ...” Amanda said and threw Miranda a kiss. She pulled John down the stairs and along a corridor, till they reached a solid door. Amanda knocked on the door. “Who’s there?” “Amanda and the white collar”. The door opened and revealed a large patio. They slipped in and moments later the door fell shut with quite a loud sound, that made John flinch.

Meanwhile Miranda walked towards James. She had recently seen an old movie, where a guy dressed in all black had chocked somebody without touching him, just by making the gesture in the air. She found that quite funny, and wanted to relate to it, when she made a cup with her hand and then suddenly squeezed the hand together. James eyes flew wide in horror as the device around his manhood suddenly contracted even more. He fell to his knees, “Please, Mistress, I am sorry.” “Oh yes, you will be sorry for humiliating me in front of Amanda by your incompetence.” She repeated the squeezing motion and James screamed in pain. “Did I allow you to scream? No, I didn’t! Maybe I should just pop them, so that you remember this.” “Please, Mistress, I am sorry.” “You know, the tuxedo you are wearing has some fun options as well, and this little session today makes me horny as hell, so you might be lucky. She blinked with her eyes and suddenly the tuxedo came to life. It stiffened, got into the shape of a St. Andrew’s Cross and all the fabric disappeared except for some cuffs around his ankles and wrists. “See, this is what will happen to John later as well, but I’ll first have my own private party with you. Oh one more thing, we don’t want to disturb anybody.” The moment she had said that, the nano material formed a gag around his mouth and forced its way deep into his mouth.

“Ok, now let’s have a look at your cage.” The cage, that is made of the same nano material as the tuxedo was, is more an encasing of the whole male member, but for historical reasons, it is still called cage. She blinked again with her eyes and the cage changed from flesh-colored to fully transparent. “It is a snug fit, now that I had decreased the size by two numbers today for your punishment. Don’t you think so?” “Mmhmmmm”. “I can’t hear you, but the number of syllables were wrong. ‘Yes, Ma’am’ has three syllables.” She squeezed her hand again. James eyes flew wide and a loud scream got dampened by the gag, while you could see the cage contract round his testicles, properly squeezing them, till they turned white. “Oh this is so much fun, do you enjoy this as much as I do, James?” “Mmhm, mmm, hmm”. “Good Boy, now you are learning. See, I really enjoy this.” She put her crotch near his face and he could smell the wetness of a woman in heat. “See, James, Amanda won the lottery and will get John, but I will get my fun today as well.” She blinked again, and the cage formed a sleeve around his penis and started to move up and down along his shaft in waves.

He hadn’t had an erection in years, but this one came quickly. Just shy of him exploding the wave pattern stopped and the sleeve just held his erection. Miranda mounted him and rode the sleeve. He didn’t feel anything, except for, sometimes, when his erection started to decline, the wave pattern automatically restarted. “James, today is special, I want to create a new leader girl for this world.” Miranda moaned while she intensified her riding. The wave pattern kept him right at the edge. Her riding got wilder and wilder, and then, suddenly the tip of the sleeve that had encased his penis for years now, retracted and he felled her wetness spasming around his cock head from an orgasm. He felt himself getting pushed over the edge as well, but just as he started to shoot his load inside her bowls, his balls got squeezed again, taking all the pleasure from him, while squeezing out every little drop of sperm.

“Well, at least something, that you seemingly can do. I’ll let you keep your nuts... for the moment...”. The cage went back to normal shape and color and Miranda seemingly satisfied and with a smile in her face dismounted him. “As for your punishment, James, I’ll let you hang on your tuxedo made cross for another 2 hours. I’ll activate the free to punish mode on your cage. Maybe some of the girls arrive late, I’m sure they will have fun then, as an appetizer for them, before we have our way with John. Now I got to hurry, I don’t want to miss the best.”

gicaesarchastised and DonnaSue like this.
  10. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 4

John entered the patio style hall (after all, it was underground, but it looked real). “Welcome, John, we have been waiting for you!” One of the fan group from the game moved towards him and gave him a hug. She was a stunning athletic redhead , probably 19 years old with a few freckles and big juicy lips. When she hugged him, he could feel her hard nipples pierce into his breast. “I’m Helena, the host of tonight’s party”. Now after the kiss from Amanda and the greetings by Helena, he was certain, this would be a great 18th birthday.

“You must be hungry!” A brunette with stunning size C cups joined the group and pulled John towards a table in the middle. John turned his head, “Damn, where is Amanda!” He couldn’t see her anymore. However soon another 15 to 20 gals joined in and surrounded him. Two beautiful nubile twins served John oysters and champagne and made sure to touch his trim body slowly and teasingly, while moving their bodies as if they were dancers.

“Lunch is ready. First course is asparagus salad with strawberries, enjoy!” An ebony beauty served the first course, and didn’t miss out on rubbing her delicious body against his pants while serving. John felt like a dream has come true. He felt like going into trance, even though no drugs at all (except for the alcohol in the champagne) were involved. “Sorry for being late joining you, but I had some business to attend.” Miranda took the seat opposite to him. She was still panting heavily, but looked even mor beautiful than before. John didn’t know where he was or what was going on anymore. “And here is the main course: lobster with artichoke!” An Asian beauty served it and just as if it were by accident dropped his napkin, bend over, such that her mouth came to a stop only an inch off his groin. “Sorry, let me fetch a new one for you.” She said, while picking up the old one. To him it felt like seconds and she was back with a fresh napkin, that she carefully put on his lap, not without accidentally touching his groin.

“And now to the grand finale: figs with chocolate truffles for desert!” This time another blonde, perfect body served it, sat on his lap and inserted fed the first fig directly into his mouth. He was in trance and just let it happen.

“Ok, now that the menu ritual has been celebrated successfully, let’s get on to the main part of today’s party”, Miranda announced. “You might remember, I promised to bring Amanda with me and make sure nothing illegal happens to you. Welcome our camera girl, Amanda!” Amanda rejoined the party, with a camera filming the scene, but to his big surprise, she went towards Miranda, gave her a long and intense kiss, and then gave her the camera.

“Now let the party begin”, Amanda announced. John was still in trance, when suddenly his arms and legs spread out. “We had told you, the tuxedo is made from nano material. You are now prepared for your birthday party, charly bravo tango style.” “Wait, what happens to me!” “Resistance is futile, we are charly bravo tango. You will be initiated.” John didn’t understand anything, but even his strong muscular body was no match to the restraints made from what was left of his beautiful tuxedo. “See, in 20 minutes your collar will turn from white to yellow and you then may be owned by any female in this country. You have been selected by charly bravo tango to be owned by the sisterhood. So, what we normally do, we have a small lottery, and I have happened to win today’s price, you, my dear.” Amanda continued with her explanation. “But I do not want to be owned.” “Silence!” suddenly the lovely tone in Amanda’s voice was gone, and instead she looked and sounded harsh. “But, please!” “Shut up or do I have to gag you?” “No, let me go!” “Too late, you enjoyed the first part, now you better enjoy the rest as well, it will be better for you, if you do so.” While saying that, Amanda had changed the controls of the tuxedo to form a gag around John’s mouth. “See, much better this way!” “Hmmph”

11. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 5

“The moment you turn 18, your collar will change to yellow. Then I will assume the power over you and your collar will change to green for being owned by me. But, my dear, this is only half the fun. As you might realize you seem to be a little resilient to this so far, so next step will be to break you, completely.” She continued while moving next to him and having her fingertips run along his athletic body, that was sweating from still fighting the restraints. “Don’t worry, we have broken every man so far, and you should just let it happen. Don’t you feel it, you are sexually aroused by it, and I will be able to offer you release for your submission...”

“Hurry, we only have 15 minutes left till the great show starts!” Christine reminded Evelyn. “Only a few more,this is so much fun, I wonder who put this toy here. Well, let’s see how much he can stand.” With these words the cage around James balls changed from form fitting to form fitting with half an inch of spikes pointing inward. “I will remove his gag, I want to hear his screaming and whimpering and begging. Slave, if you say any word, after I remove your gag, I will tighten up your cage for each word by one size, understood?” James had no choice, but to nod his head. “Good Boy, and now to the fun, I will ask you a couple of questions, you will answer, if I like the answer you will get the next question, if I don’t your balls will be squeezed.” Christine whispered into Evelyn’s ear: “Be careful not to break the toy, last time you did this to your slave, his balls popped on the fifth wrong answer.” “Don’t worry my dear, I only want to get wet this time, not orgasm, so he might be fine, after all, he is not my property...” Evelyn replied to Christine.

“Ok, first question: who put you here and why?”

“Ma’am, I am the driver of Mistress Miranda, she left me here for punishment, as I was incompetent in front of her guest.”

“Good answer, but as Miranda wants you to be punished, let’s spice things up: so from now on, if I like the answer, the cage will send a jolt of electrical current through your nuts, just as a reminder that you were incompetent and need to be punished. This starts now.”

“Iiiieee”, James screamed as his balls got fried, he just hoped that time was working in his favor.

“Ok, next question: what will you do to make up your mistake to your mistress?”

“I will try my best to be a better slave and try to read her every wish from her lips.”

“Not bad, but you should not only try, but mainly do, so this was an incorrect answer.”

James’ eyes grew wide as the spikes dig deep into his Crown Jewels, that bitch Evelyn must have set the duration and strength to the maximum possible to start with (of course it would get worse with each consecutive squeeze, oh boy did he hate this device).

“Third question: what would you be willing to do for me, if I stop punishing you right now?”

“Ma’am, I have learnt that it is my pleasure to please you, how ever you like, so it is for you to decide on how I may be of your service!”

Evelyn paused for a moment. “He seems to be very well trained, however, this is not, what I need, I need his pain, to make me wet...” she said, turning to Christine. “I think we should spice things up even more, what do you think, Christine, how about activating the intruder mode?” “Oh this sounds wonderful, but remember, you already have the spike mode enabled, the manual suggests not to combine the two modes, unless the slave has been extremely disobedient.” “Oh well, after all, he is here for punishment, but ok, I’ll deactivate the spike mode, but instead I’ll add one more thing...”

James felt the device grow into his anus, spreading his cheeks and orifice further and further and there they were again, the rhythmic waves, but this time massaging his internals. “Please, Ma’am, I was just used for breeding, I, I, I can’t stand this.”

“Oh, you will, and you will be fully drained for our pleasure. Remember, when I said, I’ll add one more thing? Here it comes.”

Multiple jolts of electricity ran directly into his prostate, it convulsed and contracted from the jolts and then, it happened, he started to leak. Just at that moment, the jolts got even stronger, and the cage around his balls contracted brutally. Whatever was left of his semen was both pulled and pushed out of his balls. He screamed in agony, pleasure and pain. Evelyn started to pant heavily when she saw the results of her ingenious settings. “Oh, one more thing.” She said, while grabbing a plastic cup. “The leakage you just spilled, was caught in your penis sleeve. Luckily the nano material can clean itself, and allows to make sure no drop is lost.” With these words Evelyn put the cup to his groin and the cage formed a tube and pushed his fluid out.

“Now let’s all have a drink!” She said, while pouring his leakage into James’ mouth and waving Christine to move to the entrance. James was close to throwing up, all the torture and now he had to drink his own spill, it was just too much...

12. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 6

Christine and Evelyn entered the room only three minutes short of the main event. John was slowly getting worn down by the cuffs, that didn’t move an inch, no matter how much strength and effort he put in on trying to defeat them. “You know, John”, Amanda continued her lecture, “l told you, I want you, and surprise, I am gonna get you, maybe not the way you thought, but guess what, that is none of my business.” “Has anybody already told him, what ‘charly bravo tango’ stands for, girls?” Miranda asked the girls. All shook their head, and there was a murmur of ‘No’ going through the room. “Well, then, Amanda, go ahead....”

“Thank you, Miranda, for reminding me. So, John, ‘charly’ stands for ‘cock’, that’s that thing between your legs, that you haven’t been able to touch for almost 18 years now. You know, all males here are fitted with two very convenient items right after birth: the collar, that starts in a white color and a security device, that essentially locks around your groin. The later is made of a similar nano material as your tuxedo, I mean, your restraints are made of. While the security device is very convenient for you, as it makes sure to keep everything down there clean and smooth, it also has some features, that you are about to learn right now.”

John was still somewhere between his trance and his fight against the restraints. He didn’t even fully listen to Amanda, she had betrayed him anyhow. But then suddenly the crowd began to count: “Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one, SLAVE for LIFE”. He didn’t get it, what did they say?

Miranda presented him with a mirror, while Amanda continued her lecture. “Where were we? Oh, yes, look at your color, it is yellow, and *blink* *blink* now it is green. So what just happened is the following, with your 18th birthday, you officially became a slave without owner. Which is indicated by the yellow collar. I then claimed you, as you were my price in the charly bravo tango lottery. Which brings me back to explaining ‘bravo’ and then ‘tango’. So ‘bravo’ stands for ‘ball’. And now, let’s start with the ‘tango’.” John was wondering, why Amanda was talking about a dance right now, when suddenly the thing around his groin got alive. It feels so weird. For 18 years it had just been a part of his body, slowly growing with it, always a snug fit and keeping him clean. But now, it moved along the shaft made of his flesh in waves. With all the impressions from before and the stimulation down there, his flesh immediately responded and stood up rock hard. “I see, you are liking it, it isn’t too bad after all, isn’t it? But now, as I said for the ‘tango’. ‘Tango’ means ‘torture’.” The moment Amanda said that brutally sharp spikes formed on the inside along his shaft and the sleeve stopped its waving pattern in favor of a contracting pattern. The pain was unimaginable, both from having his cock pierced by the spikes and from the squeezing on his balls. “So we are a club of dominant females, who enjoy breaking in new slaves. It is our form of deflowering young males. A century ago, it was a sport of some male fraternities to deflower young gals, we took it to a new level, but don’t worry, as of historic accuracy we still will draw some blood...”

13. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 7

Miranda directed the camera right between his legs. “Hold still, it won’t hurt a bit”, Amanda said. “You know, back some years ago, they called that ‘prince albert’ piercing, and it was used by some, to securely lock cocks in chastity devices, that was before the nanotechnology changed everything.” While Amanda did. her explanation, the nano material brutally pierced his shaft, right below his Freund through to his urethra. The pain was unimaginable without having painkillers. Blood trickled out of the wound, the moment the nano material retracted. “This ring symbolizes the bond between the two of us.” With these words Amanda pulled a golden ring through the hole and out of his urethra. “Normally, with nano materials this wouldn’t be necessary, but it is so much more fun this way.” With these words Amanda welded shut the ring. The ring heated and John’s inside felt like they were burnt to ashes. Right after it was weld shut, the nano materials of the ring closed the ring even more precise, so that a perfect ring was formed, the welding was just for show, and of course: pain.

“Now to the rules, my dear John”, Amanda went on. “I am your goddess, you belong to me, every wish of me, is a command to you. You are not allowed to talk about ‘charly bravo tango’ in particular nor about the nano material devices or the collar in general. The collar would detect this, and automatically punish you. You might think, well, punishment, not much worse can happen, so what, but let me show you some things, and believe me, there are even worse things available. This we call skewers!” When Amanda said ‘skewers’ the nano material formed two thin needles and each pierced directly through the center of one of his balls each. The pain was more than he could stand. John fainted.

He didn’t know for how long he had been away, but he was painfully brought back to life. Jolts of electricity ran through his scrotum. Each jolt worse than the previous one. “Well, that’s the advantage of the skewers, they can easily run electricity through your testicles and deliver the current right to the target. See, you have some semen inside those balls, and as we want to make sure, that today nothing happens to any of us, the current will slowly, but steadily increase in power and duration, until all semen have been successfully electrocuted. Don’t look so worried. First off: they are all mine anyhow. Secondly, you will regrow them over time, eventually. That said, now you know some of the punishment modes, but in case you really fuck up, there is also a castration mode, wanna try?”. “Hmmmp”. “Wrong answer, ‘No, ma’am, please!’ has way more syllables. Let me remove your gag first, and then we try again.” The gag retracted from his mouth. John wanted to shout at that bitch, but then realized what position he was in. “So, again, do you want to try castration mode.” “No, Ma’am, please!” “What a quick learner, but what if I would like to try it?” “No, Ma’am, please.” “Wrong answer this time. I had told you, that my wish should be your command. So do you want to try castration mode?” “Yes, Ma’am.” “Such a good boy, I might not finish it off. This one is called elastrator. It was used with mammals for quite some time. A rubber band constructs blood flow into the testicles, and they slowly die off. How does that sound?” “Great, Ma’am, thank you!” “You might just have saved your testicles, still they say it hurts like hell, so let me show you.” The nano material constricted around the upper part of his ball sack. His balls started to turn violet slowly. “So how does it feel, John?” “It hurts, Ma’am” “Wait, I have something more for you.” As she said it, his balls got squeezed together brutally by the nano material. He screamed in pure agony. “Good, this means they are still alive.”

14. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 8

James had been hanging spread eagle on his tuxedo St. Andrew’s Cross for ages, it felt like, at least. Evelyn and her friends were the last to join the party, so at least no more gals wanting to have some ‘fun’ with him. Well, at least what they thought was fun, to him it was pure torture. Back in the days before the female supremacy party took over, he had been a well educated electrical engineer. He was steadily climbing the ranks, and then, suddenly everything went wild. The day after the female supremacy party won the elections with wooing 70% of the votes the law about the device and the collar were passed and every male was fitted with these. That fool, Larry Kay, was the ingenious bastard, who had invented the devices, and also the poll machines. That guy had been held in chastity for quite some time already, and probably his key holder was behind some of it. Well, no matter what, there James was, spread out and shown off and waiting for the torture to come. “I will have to put an end to this. They always told us, that trying to fiddle with the device results in serious punishment and for repeating offenders in castration, still, this might be better than to be tortured like this. I will defeat Larry, and then I will take revenge on Miranda. She might now be carrying our child, but that won’t stop me from getting back at her.”

The longer James was thinking, the clearer his plan laid out in front of him. He knew the collar and the device were paired with each other and that, if either device got removed unauthorized the other would switch to emergency mode. For the collar that means it would constrict around the wearer’s neck such that the wearer could barely breath, just enough to stay alive. For the chastity device it would activate elastrator mode, which of course would make the wearer quickly go to the next police station for help to keep his balls. So he would have to come up with a way to remove the collar and the device right at the same moment. He had done his Master in robotics and was an ace in programming back in the days and he was very sure he could cook something up, that would be able to remove and deactivate collar and device at the same time. If only he had the means and time to.

But that would then only be half of what he’d need. He’d then need to fake a collar, so that he wouldn’t immediately get caught by the police, but one step at a time.

“You know, John”, Amanda continued, “it’s been 10 minutes now. Another 10 minutes and there is a 10% chance of causing permanent damage to your testicles. 20 minutes for a 50% chance and believe me, you won’t want to hear, what happens after 1 hour. Then again, it will take two weeks, till everything has shriveled up and can be removed with a clean cut and only a very small trickle of blood. Over the years our sisterhood has created a little game, that we want you to play now: it’s called wheel of misfortune. See this wheel over there? It has some nice and some not so nice fields. Let’s start with the nice fields: 10% chance for 10 more minutes elastrator. 5% chance for 20 more minutes, 2.5% chance for 50 minutes and 2.5% chance for the full castration with the elastrator (2 weeks). Then there are fields with a 3% chance for each of the 25 girls here. If you land on any of these, that girl gets to do with you, whatever she’s up to for 15 minutes with you (be aware, that might also be 15 minutes of elastrator time, if the girl is up for it...) and then there is the 5 percent chance, that is not so nice: 2.5% to have today’s party end early and 2.5% chance to breed me. The girls had added this chance years ago, to make the game a little more fun, just to make sure that the lottery winner has something to fear of as well.”

John felt the restraint on his left arm to loosen up a bit. Amanda rolled the wheel of misfortune near , so that he could reach over. “Now go ahead and make me proud, John, you will get 3 spins and I will want to see 3 names of the girls...” Amanda whispered in his ear. He reached over and gave the wheel a spin, though he was weakened by all the torture and the fight against the restraints, the wheel rotated at top speed. It all swirled in his head just like the wheel spinning. Then it began to slow down, there was the ‘end of party’ and there the ‘breeding’ only a few more clicks, it was there, two more clicks and it would stop at ‘end of party’, there, one click and it bounced against the next separator and stopped. Damn. “You almost ended the party! That’s not nice of you, I am sure your prize will make sure to make this clear to you.” The ‘price’ was a female name, he knew what that meant, what he didn’t know was, what he was up for. The name was ‘Evelyn’.

DonnaSue likes this.
  15. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 9

Evelyn cheered in delight. “Guess what, John, the time starts running, the first time, I send any command to your device, so I could just wait and do nothing, and your balls would slowly and painfully die, how would you like that?” John grimaced. “Please, Ma’am, let me keep my balls.” “We will see, first I’ll leave the banding on, but I think your nuts aren’t held tight enough, so my first command will be to tighten the grip around your banded sack. If you want some relief, you better go work your way out of misery.” With these words Evelyn sat herself on his face, her juicy wet pussy positioned right on top of his mouth. “Do you need more encouragement? Start licking.” His balls got squeezed together even more. John did understand now. He licked her pussy as if his manhood depended on it, well in fact it did. “Good boy, now you understand. See here’s some relief to you.” The wrapping around his sack retracted, so only the elastrator stayed on. “As Amanda had explained to you, ‘charly bravo tango’ stands for ‘cock and ball torture’. So let me show you my signature move.” She bent forward, her large tits with their stiff nipples almost touched his belly, and then a sudden and never felt before pain ran through his whole body. Evelyn had punched him directly in his groin. With the elastrator on his balls had no way of retracting into the safety of his body and then she started hammering one blow after each other, fast and faster. John screamed the hell out of his lungs, at least with the few air he got while getting smothered by Evelyn. Evelyn started rocking his mouth and with each scream of his, she got wetter and wetter, up until she finally exploded directly into his mouth. “This was amazing, John. You are a good slave, I’ll let you keep your balls, but only if you swallow now.” John had her juice in his mouth, he wanted to throw up, both from the pain and from the unknown taste in his mouth, but then realized what was on stake. He grimaced and swallowed. “Good boy, now show me your mouth, I want to see that you have swallowed each and every drop of my wetness.” John opened his mouth wide expecting her to get off him and inspect his mouth. But instead wicked Evelyn had other plans. She peed into his open mouth and laughed. “Looks like you have missed something.” John caught by surprise just swallowed until he realized what he had just swallowed. He started to cough and his pelvic muscles contracted. “Don’t you dare throw up, keep it in or your nuts will go. Now thank me!” “*cough*, thank you, *cough*, Ma’am.” “Good boy, and a quick learner. It’s all about the right incentive, isn’t it?” “Yes, Ma’am.” John felt the elastrator around his balls loosen up suddenly. The blood rushed back in into his manhood and while he was happy to keep his manhood, he had not expected the pain he got from the blood filling his balls again.

“Thank you, Evelyn, for the great show. From the looks of it, you enjoyed it as much or even a bit more than we did. Yet, I think it was very educational for my new slave, John, here. John, remember: slaves always swallow, whatever your goddesses give you and also remember to work on your oral skills. You will need them.” Amanda was rubbing her clit, while saying these words. The show had made her so horny, she was already close to coming herself, but she needed to wait to the great finale.

“Now John, how about another spin of the wheel? You still have a chance to end this early. But good news: with the elastrator off, your chances of keeping your manhood have increased, but you could still land on the 50 minutes or even the castration field, so don’t get overconfident. And remember: please your Mistress and you get a reward, but never even think about displeasing her. That said, we all hope you draw another name, from the looks of it, each of the gals here hope you draw her name. Now go on, spin the wheel for us.” John was in trance, but not from pleasure, but from pain. He heard, what Amanda was saying, but all he could focus on was the pain in his ball sack. With the blood back and the nerves not clamped it felt like his balls were on fire. He couldn’t see them, but was wondering if they had been mushed by Evelyn’s blows. “Hello, anybody here?” Yet another punch in his balls made him wake up from his trance. “Fucking spin the wheel, when I tell you to, or do you want the elastrator on again?” “Err, yes, Ma’am, sorry, Ma’am, I, I mean, no, Ma’am, please no more elastrator.” John grabbed the wheel and gave it a good spin. He knew that each rotation gave him a little more time to recover. After all, he was a sports star, he was used to winning, and he’d beat that freaking game they played with him. They’d soon see, who was to win. The wheel spun, and spun and spun, after what felt like an eternity for the gals it slowly started to slow down. The slices started to separate again. Both the crowd and the ‘player’ stared at the wheel, there was the end early, there was the castration option, John bit into his lips and though he never was religious, started to pray. The wheel got even slower, click, click, the castration, click, oh god, thank you, click, click, Christine, click, Miranda, and it stopped. “Oh my gosh, not Miranda, she was the senior, she probably would be the most wicked.” John thought.

“Well, well, what have we here, John. Looks like you are lucky. Not only did you miss out on the castration, you also got me, and I have some surprise for you. You already got to taste a Mistress’s champagne and her juices when in heat, I have something special for you left. Remember James?” While saying that, Miranda straddled his face. “See, my panties are made from nano material as well, not to keep me from having sex, like with the male slaves, but for pleasure, quick access and whatever else I can dream up. In particular, I had James breed me before this party started. I want to create a new queen for this sisterhood. Well, the nano material has kept all his semen inside me, both to increase my chances, and just in case as a little surprise to you. Now lick me clean.” John was shocked. Another man’s semen and he was supposed to slurp it up and eat it? Disgusting.

DonnaSue likes this.
  16. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 10

“Oh, and John, get your tongue in deep, I want every single drop be cleaned out of me. Good boy!” Miranda was starting to pant heavily. “See, if you are a good boy, the device can also give you some reward.” The sleeve around his cock started to move in a wave pattern and his cock got hard. “Who told you to get hard?” Miranda landed a blow on his already heavily bruised ball sack and John’s erection subsided immediately. But the waving pattern made his cock get hard again, and another blow to his balls send him back to flaccid. Miranda started rocking his tongue and her panting got more and more heavy. John thought, that the faster he licked her, the earlier she might stop the torture of his cock and balls, she was currently doing. So he put in extra effort to make her cum. “See, you are a very eager and good boy again, except for we have to resolve the thing with having an erection without permission. Well, for now, let’s play a little game: for every minute I cum shy of the 15 minute mark, you will get one punch in your balls. If I haven’t cum by the 15 minute mark, the elastrator goes on again and if you make me cum right between the 14 and 15 minute mark, you get to be allowed to cum as well.” John had no clue how much time had already passed, so he thought it through: an elastrator would be very dangerous and give the potential next gal even more of a chance to screw him over, so not making Miranda come was out of the question. It probably would be great to come himself, but he’d rather take a beating than the elastrator. So John just continued his enthusiasm in licking Miranda to orgasm.

“Good boy, you are doing great!” Miranda panted very heavy and suddenly exploded into his mouth, releasing her own juices and what ever was left of James’ spunk into John. “Good, now keep this in your mouth, till I tell you to swallow, and don’t you dare spill a drop. It’s four minutes left on the clock, so that means you get four punches.” Miranda stood up, walked around him and walked between his legs. She threw a heavy punch directly hitting his left nut. He coughed and some of what he had to keep in his mouth blurbed out. “I had told you to keep it in your mouth, you are such a loser. Well, back to punishment then, the elastrator is on again...” John felt the nano material shrink alongside the base of his scrotal sack and the well known pain came back. “Well, you better swallow now, we don’t want you to spill anymore and you are still up for another three punches.” John swallowed. Three more punches like that, and now even with the elastrator on? That would mash his potatoes, he was getting desperate. “Ma’am, I am sorry, is there anything else, I could do for you?”

Miranda had him right where she wanted him. “Well, John, you remember my driver James? He had been a good boy today, except for his fuck up earlier today. I want you to reward him later. You will blow his cock until he releases into your mouth and you will swallow each and every drop. If you do promise to do so, I will spare you from the next three punches and remove the elastrator. How does that sound?” John thought for a moment, and right when Miranda started to swing her arm back to prepare the next punch, he answered, “Delicious and very generous, Ma’am.” “Oh, and the girls will be watching of course, and I am sure Amanda will give me control over your device, in case you do not comply, now back to your next spin, I wish you good luck, would be a shame, if you’d land on castration and you’d have to blow James later.” John hated every minute of this party, but he had no choice, they had him by the balls, literally.

John spun the wheel again. One after another turn, it looked like the wheel had no intention to slow down at all, only very gradually it got slower. Time was ticking, each second was a second of recovery for John’s body. Click, click, click. “Oh shit”, John couldn’t control himself. The wheel was very slowly clicking onto the ‘castration’ field, inch by inch it turned. John sighed in relief, it made another click, the wheel had barely made it to the next field. Some of the girls sounded very unhappy, they were already getting wet from the thought of castrating John. But instead the wheel rested on the field named ‘Anna’. Anna was the ebony beauty that had served him the first course earlier today. She wasn’t sure, if she should be happy for having won her 15 minutes of playtime or sad for having lost seeing John getting castrated. The few times a castration took place it was always a fun show to watch.

“So, John, looks like you are quite a lucky guy. I think I know how to handle this. First off, I still want to see the chance of castrating you, so the first command to your device is to reestablish the elastrator, let’s see, what the 15 minutes will do to your testicles. Second, you got some touch of me before, so now I’ll intensify this a bit. You see, the device can change into almost any shape or form, so let’s see, what I can come up with. I call this ‘the nut cracker’. The more I turn this handle, the fewer space will be left for your testicles. Are you a hard nut to crack, John?” With the explanation given by Anna, John did not nearly find the joke as funny as most of the other girls, who mostly laughed. “Ma’am, no, Ma’am.”, he replied. “Too bad then. Soft nuts offer less resistance, so it will be way easier to turn the handle.”, Anna replied while giving the handle a good screw. John got the feeling, that no matter, what he had answered, he wouldn’t have stood a chance. While he was still thinking, he felt the baseplate get to his balls, and with yet another twist Anna compressed his balls.

“How about one more screw?” Anna teased. Normally having Anna say that to him would be any man’s dream, but in this particular case John was not exactly up for it. “Ma’am, no, thank you, Ma’am.” He tried his luck. “Too bad, I was really hoping to fuck with you, so if you don’t want the screw, I am sure the device will like it.” Anna gave it another twist. “Damn, she got me again, that bitch.” John thought, but only shortly, as his whole attention rather went into his balls, that were feeling close to bursting. “I told you, the device can resemble almost anything, so let me now teach you a lesson for looking at me earlier, the way you did. Do you know, what owners did to cattle back in the Wild West?” “Yes, Ma’am, they gave them a sign by branding them to identify their ownership.” John suddenly was feeling like back in the school class. “Good boy! So who owns your balls?” Anna asked. “You, Ma’am!” John replied. “Dear, that is a wrong answer, so I guess you will need a constant reminder of who your owner is.” Suddenly he felt his balls getting extremely hot and he could smell burnt skin, yet, thanks to the elastrator he didn’t fully feel what had just happened. Luckily Miranda was kind enough to point the camera directly to his balls, so that he could see what had happened on a big screen. His left nut had received the branding ‘Amanda’s’ and his right nut was labeled ‘property’. “Look, John, it won’t be me to mush up Amanda’s property, so unless the elastrator wins against your strength, today you will keep Amanda’s balls.” The device reformed into the standard chastity device form (except for that it left the elastrator on). Only the sleeve around his penis increased in length (to a full 10 inches and in width and stood up). “See, John, I am going to ride you for the remaining 10 minutes, but you won’t feel a thing, I promise. Let’s see how often I can cum.” Anna straddled John’s sleeve and rode him good. Two minutes in, she panted heavily and a first orgasm made her shiver. Then she activated the wave pattern (but only on the outside of the sleeve) and continued riding John. After another three minutes she got her second orgasm and as Anna knew she could not only come from pain she dished out, but also from some pain she received, she reconfigured the sleeve to have tiny studs on the outside and continued to pump herself up and down on it. Right at the nine minute mark, she came a third time and with a satisfied grin unmourned John and kicked him in the groin. “This one was just for fun, so that you remember: we may do to you whatever we want.”

scottirish, sextudent and DonnaSue like this.
  17. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 11

“And now, John, for the grand finale. Oh, your elastrator is still on, would you like me to remove it, John?” Amanda purred. “Yes, Ma’am, please, Ma’am.” “I don’t think so. The grand finale will be your first and depending on how you behave next to last or last orgasm. Males are allowed two events for their orgasms in their lifetime: initiation, which we are currently having and breeding new domes or slaves. Are you happy that you got to orgasm today, John?” “Yes, Ma’am.” “Well, we will see about that. I will leave the elastrator on and your device is set to breeding mode, isn’t that fun? You will be able to shoot your load into me and yet, you won’t be able, as the elastrator will stop any sperm from getting out of your sack. Now for your encouragement: the device is set for three orgasms for me, so you better do your best or by the time the elastrator goes off, you might be a man no more, and then this would be your first and last orgasm at the same time. How does that sound, John? Do you want more explanation? I have all the time in the world.” “Great, Ma’am, no, thank you, Ma’am.” “Good. Then I will release you off the tuxedo bondage and then you better start working me up.” Amanda had always fantasized about being taken by such a muscular stud doggy style, of course always on her own terms. So she knelt down and released the bondage.

John, who had carefully listened to Amanda’s explanation immediately went for working his dick into her, well, the sleeve around his dick.the sleeve that was rubbing on his cock and kept him exactly bare seconds from exploding. He humped her with such an eager, that after just barely a minute Amanda started to moan and thirty seconds later had an earth shattering exploding orgasm, the first of three for the initiation. The orgasm had weakened her, so instead of staying on all fours, she lay on her side and had John hump her from behind. John knew the time was ticking, and he still was one of the most athletic guys of his age, so he pumped and pumped and pumped like a machine, always kept right at the edge by his sleeve. “John, do you want to hear a little secret? As long as I hold my leg in the air, friction is reduced and I can hold out much longer, tell me, what do you think of it?” John went even more furious when he heard that. So instead of answering he hammered his cock even deeper and even harder into Amanda, which was exactly what Amanda had been hoping for. She dropped her leg and immediately a warmth filled her whole body and within seconds she came a second time. “Good boy. Now get off off me, I need some rest.” “But Ma’am, don’t you want a third orgasm?” Of course Amanda wanted a third orgasm, but first she wanted to tease and torture John a little more. “Well, you can lick my pussy for a while, maybe I manage to cum from that.” “Yes, Ma’am” was all John said before going down on her and having his tongue dive deep into her womanhood. “You know, John, this won’t count as the third orgasm, as the device is not inside me, so it won’t detect my orgasm, how do you like that?” Right as he was about to answer, Amanda grabbed his head with her legs and head locked it against her pussy, while spurting her juices into his mouth. “You have been great, I give you that, so here’s your reward.” Amanda stuttered from exhaustion, while laying on her back with her legs wide. “You may now do me now a final time for today.”

John lay on top of her, missionary style and pounded his sleeve in her. Amanda always had wanted to try this, so she reconfigured his sleeve to be an inch longer, such that he hit her cervical wall with each thrust. She screamed both from the pain and the pleasure. She had always been wondering, why the males after all the things they did to them (rightfully) were still able to cum. Now she knew, the pain mixed with the pleasure and she had her fourth and final orgasm of the day. John was humming her vigorously, when he suddenly felt the resistance reduce even more and her screams getting even louder the wave pattern came on again and he felt a wonderful feeling in his cock, it was exploding, but then again his pleasure still was frustratingly reduced, when he figured he was dry humping, all the pressure that had built up inside him, stayed in his sack and right when the waves of pleasure went through him his balls ached like hell, they felt like they were bursting. The contractions trying to pump the semen out of his balls and yet the elastrator stopping anything.

“Thank you, John, you were wonderful, now let’s cuddle up and sleep for a while.” “But Ma’am, my balls...” “Oh right, I almost forgot about them, so will you... nah, just kidding. You were good today, so you got to keep them.” The elastrator disappeared and all the pressure that had been built up, made his semen slowly leak out his dick.

Amanda was too worn down to care, but luckily Miranda cam to her help and made sure no single drop got lost. She took a cup from the table, and once the leaking had stopped handed it to John with the words: “Drink and don’t you dare spill a drop.” He complied. He was totally broken by now, he just wanted it to be over, and yet, he knew he still was at least up for doing the honors for James. Instead of the beast day in his life, his 18th birthday had turned out to be the start of a nightmare.

DonnaSue likes this.
  18. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 12

James still hung in his restraints and continued planning his escape and his revenge on Miranda. He’d breed that bitch every day, but on his terms. She would carry their children and all of them would be born free, no device, no collar. His plans were clear. He had heard of a group of free people who were hiding in the mountains. He’d head there and find them, and from there they’d rectify the world again. While he was still laying out his plans, he heard the vault open. It looked like the party was over, and probably (knowing from what they had done with him years ago) they had broken poor John into pieces, maybe even his testicles into pieces, depending on the mood they had had. Amanda was leading John by a leash she had fastened to his collar, which was now glowing green. Not that a leash would be necessary, the leash was just there to humiliate John. “Oh, look, my little James, or actually not that little...” Miranda smirked. “You were doing very good earlier today, when we bred a new queen, so here’s a little present to you.” Without further words just from her pointing at James’ crotch, John crawled to James’ crotch and started blowing his dick. James was surprised for a moment and then started to fight against his restraints. “What’s wrong with the surprise, James?” “I am not gay, I don’t want another man blow me.” “Oh, James, haven’t you learnt anything, it’s not about what you want, it’s about what we want to see...” “Please, Mistress, let me ...” — “... have a gag? Sure thing!” And with the words all his protests were silenced. John slowly worked the tip of James’ cock in his mouth, rolled his tongue around the head. He gave head like a pro, except for one thing, he didn’t go deep. So Miranda grabbed his head and forcefully shoved it into James’ crotch. John coughed, and gagged, but Miranda had no mercy, she rocked his head back and forth and then pushed him all the way down. James couldn’t help but feel turned on by the work, and was nearing orgasm right at the moment when Miranda shoved John’s head down to James’ crotch fully. James exploded deep in John’s throat (well, except for that it wasn’t an explosion: the ‘always ruin’ setting on the device made sure, that he had a dry orgasm, by squeezing the spermatic ducts together. Miranda kept holding John’s head down. “Don’t you dare spill a drop”, she said. While the pressure on the spermatic ducts slowly reduced, such that the semen slowly trickled out. With James’ cock deep in his throat, John had no choice but to swallow each and every drop. When James was empty, Miranda let go of his head and John fell to the side and curled up. Then his stomach contracted and he threw up.

“We had given you such a nice dinner, not even talking about the three course menu earlier, and you throw up?” Amanda looked angry (in reality Amanda gave Miranda a thankful glance, knowing that now she had another chance to punish John). “So what do you think would be a good punishment, for him, Miranda? After all he didn’t keep your slaves cum inside, as you had ordered.” “Oh, my dear, Amanda, how about we play a game of whac-a-mole with him?” “Oh, you are always such a genius, Miranda, but where do we get the game now?” “Don’t worry, my dear, I always have on in the trunk of my car.” “Ok, John, here are the rules. Each one of us pairs up with a second gal. While the first gal tries to hit the mole on the playin board, with every hit the other gal kicks you in the groin. Then we trade places. As we are 25 girls I get to kick you twice. The eight best girls (not in kicking, but by the numbers of moles they have hit) will be in the quarter final. And from there each round half of the girls get eliminated. Do you understand the rules so far?” “Yes, Ma’am.” “There are two winners: the gal that fins the finale of whac-a-mole and the other winner will be the gal, that makes you scream the loudest from her kicks and don’t you dare scream louder than when you do, when I kick you! The winners will win another 15 minutes play session with you, or what is left of you after this.” Miranda paired up with Evelyn for the first round. Evelyn was first hitting the moles and Miranda was happy to show her new slave how well her Karate lessons paid off. After the first round was over John was definitely not the man anymore he had been when he came here. He was whimpering, whining and screaming all at the same time. For the quarter finals we had Anna, Evelyn, Miranda, Helena, Christine, the two nubile twins and a blonde bombshell named Claire. The noise award was currently held by Helena, but there were still games to come.

——

I would like to give you all some interactivity now: please tell me, who you want to be the winners of this little game.

DonnaSue likes this.
  19. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    For me, the amount of ball kicking is a little much. Once in a while as a punishment, but there's only so much a guy can take. I prefer thoughts of more titillating things like teasing, forced fem, etc.

20. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Well, I understand, and yes, the cbt part is heavy in this story, after all it is Charly Bravo Tango who is doing this. Plus I personally don't get the forced feminization fetish, so it is hard to write about something I don't understand.
    That said: I am sure other stories (like the huntress will involve other ideas besides only cbt). With regards to teasing: I think we got quite some nicely ruined Os so far and I am sure there will be other stuff coming up in the second book or so.

DonnaSue likes this.
  21. Profdiv

Profdiv New member

Local Time:
    #21 Profdiv, Feb 4, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    The ballbusting and cbt is actually my favorite part, the forced bi part on the other hand is not really my thing, but overall the story is looking good.

22. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    After a longer pause: here is part 13:

The first quarter final was between Anna and Evelyn. Anna went first. She was a tremendously looking stunning beauty with an angelic face, but looks can be deceiving. Within the group she was especially known for her creativity in creating wonderfully cruel, humiliating and most certainly painful experiences for her slaves, that said, she was also an nymphomaniac. If you were having the honor to serve her, you were never sure what would be next, pleasure, pain or both. Apart from that, she was very well known for regularly disposing of her slaves, when they bored her. Last summer she had founded her own chapter within the society, named "The Executrixes", and boy: medieval times might have been tough on some women, but what she did to the men was just infinitely more in each and every aspect. Knowing her kink very well, she had been given the clear order for today, that no permanent damage may happen to any slave unless the slave was owned by her. With that order in place, she was specifically motivated to win John for herself, breed with him and immediately (well not immediately, but over the course of long torturous weeks) dispose of him. With that target in mind, she was dripping wet throughout the whole course of the initiation, at least while she was still in the game.

This time around she had a very delightful idea. "John, I will Not harm you anymore for the moment, but I will show you, what will happen to you, if you do not voluntarily scream as loud as you can from the top of your lungs." She snapped her fingers and her slave of the day immediately shuffled to her. She produced an oversized gag with a penis shaped dildo on the inside. The length of the dildo was probably around 15 inches, the girth around 4 to 5 inches. "We don't want the noise meter to measure this slaves screams.", she said, while forcefully shoving the dildo down her slaves throat and tightening the strap around his head. The slaves eyes flung wide open during all this, he had seen her cruelty before and was pretty much expecting the worst already. "This slave has recently let me down", she began, while sitting down on a nearby thrown type chair. She stared into John's eyes while carefully chowing her next words. "Thus, I hereby, by the right granted by my female superiority, condemn this slave to a penectomy." The slave started to shake his head wildly and moved to run away. But it was too late: a jolt from his device brought him to his knees, and another one fully down to the ground. The jolts didn't stop for nearly 2 minutes that felt like an hour. He was shaking and had clenched with not an embryonal position. "As he tried to flee from his hard but just sentence, he will be disposed of during the course of the next month." she said, with a noticeable smile upon her lips. It has thus far all gone according to her plan. Now John just would need to do his part, and she soon would win the price. If she were not wearing skin tight leather pants, everyone would see a very wet patch form in the area of her crotch.

23. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:

Sounds fun.

24. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Here is part 14

She started to ever so slightly rock back and forth on her throne, while her slave horrified by what he knew was to come laying on the floor almost motionless, except for a couple of twitches, when another shock was delivered to his crotch. "Bring in the guillotine!". Anna watched in delight, when some of her other slaves rolled in one of the most gruesome devices John had ever seen in his young life. Anna started to pant heavily, when she saw the look of sheer terror in John's and the other slave's she eyes. The slave was fastened to the device with a razor sharp blade dangling right above the slaves cock, that had been pulled through a lunette. "John, I expect you to start screaming once the blade has fallen!" Anna said with a smile that froze the blood in John's veins. "Oh and slaves, the blade is too sharp, get a rusty and blunt one instead." She turned towards the Guillotine again: "Slave, you have displeased your mistress, and will suffer the consequences. From now on till the end of time you will listen to the name of John." She taunted The other John while saying this. "I mean, Joanna!" She laughed loudly as she pressed a button and the blade whooshed down. Two Johns or to be precise: one Joanna and one John simultaneously shouted and screamed as loud as they could, though Joanna's screams never made it past the oversized gag. John, however, broke his former record. Which was exactly the moment, when Anna had her best orgasm ever.

Now it was up to Evelyn to beat Anna or to be more precise: beat John to beat Anna. Evelyn smiled knowing she'd easily win with her technique. John was strapped to a bench and Evelyn straddled his face, smothering him. Knowing what happens, when a man is suffocated, Evelyn watched in delight, when John's penis rebelled against the cage, she had purposely configured to be a little wider and but hard as steel. "Soon, my little John, I'll let you out. All you have to do is scream even louder for me than for Anna. Do not worry, she won't be able to hurt you, if I win." She swiftly changed the material of his cage to become soft and watched in delight as his manhood sprang to attention immediately. "You are a good boy, and we will have a lot of fun." she whispered while rocking his face and starting to stroke his dick, while the cage slowly got thinner and thinner, just as she had programmed it to do. John really enjoyed her riding his face and stroking his manhood. He became harder and harder and suddenly a feeling started to come up, where he felt the need to explode. Suddenly Evelyn stopped stroking his dick and smothered him again. After one endless minute she stroke his dick again, and soon after he was about to explode again, she repeated this 5 more times and he got more and more desperate. Then she just got up bend her head close to his ear and whispered: "now scream for me as loud as you can, and maybe, next time I will give you some release." While she said that, the cage got hard as steel again and instantly shrunk and bent, so that John thought his manhood broke into a gazillion pieces. He screamed and screamed and screamed for more until slowly his screams subsided and became crying tears. This is how Evelyn outplayed Anna.

25. GermanSub82

Germany, Neu-Ulm
    Local Time:
    Part 15

John had figured out by now, that the game seemingly had changed for the quarterfinal to just a "make him scream louder than the other gal" game. Nobody had explained the new rules to him, which of course was neither necessary nor obligatory. His next surprise came, when the draw spit out Maria and Lisa, the nubile twins. They looked at each other, knowing only one could make it to the semifinal, grinned and without saying a word strapped John to a bench, fastened a ring gag in his mouth, programmed his cage to stand at attention and straddled him. Maria just like Evelyn before sat on his face first, while Lisa carefully positioned her wet and rosy womanhood right above his caged dick and slowly, but steadily sat down deeper and deeper, sucking in his caged cock and surrounding it with warm, wet, pulsing and soft female flesh, though he got to almost feel nothing, as the cage was configured for only one percent transmission of the feeling. What a clever move: they could not win both, so it didn't matter who made him scream the loudest, but what mattered to them, was getting their fair share of the fun. The two sometimes enjoyed sadism, but always enjoyed a good fuck, at least as long as the fuck was on their terms. That, however, due to the recent developments in earth's leadership system, was not much of a concern, as they were the ruling race in the game women versus slaves or, as they used to be called, men.

John had not much choice of course, except for what he did with his mouth. But only a few suppressed tones came out from the combination of the ring gag and the smothering by Maria. Right when Lisa fastened her ride and was starting to make way more noise than John, Maria smiled and released her bladder into John's mouth. "You must be thirsty, drink slave, drink." He gurgled and struggled to catch even a little breath and was totally concentrated on staying alive, while Lisa had her orgasm rocking back and forth even quicker and more rigorous. John, however, didn't even notice. "So that's 2 underwhelming screaming points for Lisa, though the computer was not totally sure, if it was more of Lisa's noise contributing or this slave." Miranda announced the first of the two results. The girls quickly switched positions, at least somewhat. Lisa seemed to be more keen on penetration, than on providing yet another drink, as she swapped out the ring gag with a double sided dildo gag. Seeing the gag, John's eyes flew open wide, as it definitely had one oversized side, and from the one percent he had caught earlier, he knew Lisa was a very tight woman. The other side was about the same length of 12 inches, but way slender. He was both surprised and relieved, when Lisa shoved the slender side down his throat. "Was it the feeling of stimulation at the back of his throat or just the overall setting?" he didn't know, but his penis stood to attention from all of this.

Maria did not wait long seeing the inviting dick shooting towards the sky and straddled it. Lisa kissed the tip of his phallic gag first, brought her head right next to his left ear and whispered: there's something I forgot to mention: when the top side of the gag gets compressed, the bottom side doubles that compression in size. His eyes flew open and he wanted to scream, but Lisa was way faster and had brutally compressed the top dildo with her hand with full strength. The computer did not even register a single tone from John that way.

Other than that little game, everything pretty much repeated: Maria rode his sheathed penis to an orgasm, and the tight pussy of Lisa made sure, the dildo inside John's throat filled out the throat to perfection. In the end there were another doubtful two points for Maria as well.

"It's a tie break round" Miranda announced. "As the tie breaker each of you, Maria and Lisa, will bet on the next contest, she who guesses right gets to continue. If you both lose or both win, the losing contestant of the next round will pass and you both will be eliminated (don't worry, we women only get eliminated from the game)" Miranda smiled.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice