device reducing me

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by juniorbottom, Dec 30, 2009.

1. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    4:18 AM
    Whats up everyone. I just wanted to see if there was anyone that has noticed any changes in their penises since being confined. I have been locked up since october wtih a few removals for maintenance. I've been relieved one since then, and I have noticed that I have actually gone down in size both in length and thickness. In length I've gone from 5.5 to about 5.25 inches. In thickness I've noticed that it has gotten thinner. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I've been wearing a cb-6000s.

2. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why do you call it a problem?

It is fairly well documented that some people, if not all lose some size when locked up for extended periods. This is likely due to the fact that our bodies adjust to their smaller confines. In most cases it seems that the affect is temporary. After an extended period released, with a number of erections to loosen things back up, most penises return to their previous size.

Meanwhile, expect to be even smaller if locked up for an extended period in a tube as small as the CB-6000S. How does 4 inches sound?

3. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    Hi as a professional I can honestly say that with long term confinement and lack of use the muscles of the penis will atrophy just like a leg or a arm that is in a cast for four to six weeks. This can be reversed like any muscle just by exercising the the muscles affected and they will again strengthen and grow in size. But from my perspective I welcome this decrease in size as my KH/Wife does not use me for her pleasure that often and if I am really good I get out only once a month. After a year and a half I have noticed a slight decrease in size but a monumental increase in my sensitivity since being chastised. If you have any other questions let me know.

Danielle

4. e156

e156 Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Ah.....pretty sure there are no muscles in a penis. It's erectile tissue, not muscle. Blood flows into two sponge-like structures called the corpora cavernosa (or corpus cavernosum, singular), filling them and causing expansion of the tissue: an erection. Not muscles. Nothing to atrophy.

5. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, but now with e156 response I am again confused. I agree with him that there are no muscles in the penis, but is there anyone that has actually experienced this. Little chasteguy, I also heard the same thing but I've yet to hear it from someone whos experienced it.

6. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    Sorry I was just being too sinple in lay terms. You are right that tere are no main muscle being present in the penis as in your arm or leg but I was thinking and refering the the muscles that conrtol the penis. but to help people understand this issue please read on.

A man gets an erection when the penis enlarges and stiffens.

It is a complex process that happens as a result of changes within the muscles, nerves and blood vessels of the penis.
    The regulation of blood flow into and out of the penis is what makes an erection possible.

1.Touch, sights, sounds, erotic memories, fantasies etc, cause sexual excitement.
    2.These stimuli increase signal output from a part of the brain called the para-ventricular nucleus.
    3.These signals then pass through special autonomic nerves in the spinal cord, the pelvic nerves and the cavernous nerves that run along the prostate gland to reach the corpora cavernosa and the arteries that supply them with blood.
    4.In response to these signals, the muscle fibres in the corpora relax, allowing blood to fill the spaces between them.
    5.Muscle fibres in the arteries that supply the penis also relax, and there is an eight-fold increase in blood flow to the penis. The increased blood flow expands the corpora, then stretches the surrounding sheath (the tunica).
    6.As the tunica stretches, it blocks off the veins that take blood away from the corpora cavernosa. This traps blood within the penis, the pressure becomes very high and the penis becomes erect.
    7.During an erection pressure in the penis is at least twice the pressure of blood in the main circulation. This is possible because the muscles of the pelvic floor contract around the base of the corpora cavernosa.
    8.At orgasm, the signalling from the brain changes dramatically. There is a sudden increase in noradrenaline production from nerves in the genitalia. This seems to both trigger orgasm and contract the muscle fibres in the corpora cavernosa and their supplying arteries.
    9.The pressure within the corpora drops, which also relaxes the tunica and so allows blood to flow out of the penis.

It is a complicated issue and as you can see and although no main muscles are present it is the muscles in the pelvic floor that contract around the Corpora Cavernosa which provides the increase in blood pressure in the penis to allow an erection. If this muscle atropys then the presure in the penis does not reach as high of presure as the muscles in the Corpora Cavernosa relax and thus the issue of size appears to be reduced. I also believe that the fibers in the tissue of the penis shrink as with a overweight person the skin around the middle shrinks as long as the fibers were not overly streached from someone that was morbidly obease. This is obviously reversed once the penis functions normally.
    Sorry for such a long post but I am just trying to help.
    Have a great andsafe new years all.

Danielle

7. LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree that there are no muscles in the penis to atrophy, thus any changes in erection size (and firmness as well) is simply due to the amount of blood flowing into the penis when excited. While I don't believe it is true for everyone I know that in my case it seems that as I am locked up for extended periods, getting excited often and only able to swell to the size of my CB-6000S, my penis seems to become conditioned to the smaller area for expansion. When released, even though my sensitivity is greatly increased, my size and firmness is decreased. While I didn't measure the last time I was allowed release, just looking at my little penis I can say it was smaller and less firm than experienced in the past. I have measured in the past and noticed a loss of half an inch or more for my first erection after release.

However, it is also my experience that after a couple of days and a number of erections my penis again returned to it's full, minuscule size.

I don't think it's an atrophy of muscles issue at all, just the penis being used to being restricted in size and adjusting temporarily.

8. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    Wow. Thanks guys for your information. Its good to know that the effects are not permanent, but kind of cool to see how the human body works. LittleChasteguy are you serious about dropping down to 4 inches? I'm 5.3 inches now. How long would it take to get to 4 inches?

9. LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have no idea for you. Everybody's body is different and reacts differently. I would suggest staying loced for about a year and letting us know how you made out :) If you lost a quarter inch in 2 or 3 months, assuming a linear reaction that should just about get you there.

10. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    5:18 AM
    yea but throw this curve ball in, The size of the penis can very with each erection.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice