College chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by billythe13th, Nov 25, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. audion_1908

audion_1908 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    I am pissed off

2. mkman

mkman Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    I am also in college- currently under my girlfriends control.

3. Jessluvssex69

Jessluvssex69 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    I am 20, and a college student. I have my own apartment so it makes it easier to indulge.

4. collegeslave

collegeslave Junior Member

Philadelphia, PA
    Local Time:
    I'm 21 and going to school right outside of philadelphia. I'm self-locked right now but with a girlfriend. Like many people out there i'm still trying to get her to take control of my cock and lock me up. So far I've told her that one of my fantasies is for her to control my orgasms and lock me in a chastity belt. I've also told her that I own one. She doesn't seem interested nor freaked out, but i'm hoping i'll be able to get her to hold the keys and i think she'll love it if we really experiment with it. Any advice would be much appreciated.

5. buggy82

buggy82 Junior Member

Local Time:

Bought it on ebay for 30 EUR. I cant recommend it to anyone since its not well engineered. The locking hinge with the lock closed doesnt fix the devices angle to the ring so you can move the cage up and down a little. Considering that it also has the general cage issue of pushing and pulling the whole device and considering that you can also touch various parts of the forbidden "fruit" cumming is pretty easy for a horned up twen like we are.

6. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i dont think it would show much there sweat pants maybe just a small hardon if any
    gym shorts depends how tight they are very tight yes if not i dont think it will

7. jkirk4

jkirk4 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi all! Just wanted to chime in here as well. I am 21 at uni (but still living with my parents) and my gf and I have been playing with CBs for a year or so. I started with the 2000 but I could pull out pretty easily (and it was painful to sleep in). We tried an exobelt v1 but I could never actually get the damn thing on. I won't have my BA for another 3.5 years, but once that is done I hope to buy a full belt. I like the idea of recycling old belts for us young guys. I can't wait to actually be locked one day. The money troubles really suck...

8. buggy82

buggy82 Junior Member

Local Time:
  9. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    Although I am no longer in school, I am 21 so I can relate to the rest of the young people on here. Best of luck everyone.

10. labbies

labbies Junior Member

Local Time:
    i know you posted quiet some time ago, but i saw the thread and could not resit posting. Im 18 and am currently a college freshman and am taking the chastity route!

11. chastitynewb

chastitynewb Junior Member

Local Time:
    Im also in college and getting my first chastity soon giving the keys to my gf for valentines

12. thunderheld

thunderheld Junior Member

Professional
    Western New York
    Local Time:
    Sounds pretty sweet, is she into the idea? Do you know?

13. webos1

webos1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:43 PM
    Well I am 40+, but in college for the first time in my life so not sure if I apply to your question. Using the research data base available to me through my college I did a query and came across a news article regarding four colleges with chastity organization...Princeton, Harvard, Arizona State, and Massachusetts IT. They are associated with the Anscombe Society which is religious based but think they do not push that aspect. Might google them maybey they can help get a group started at you college.

14. LightningRat

LightningRat Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sorry, but I can't put up with the incorrect use of the word chastity any longer. There's no such thing as a chastity. There is, however, such a thing as a chastity device.

15. webos1

webos1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Uh oh the forum police have arrived. I am not sure what it is that compels some people to criticize all the minor imperfections within a forum thread post. In the literal sense of the phrase "to communicate" simply means expressing yourself in such a way so that others understand what it is that is being "communicated". In your reply I am not sure what it is that you are trying to "communicate";that you are smarter than most people here,and we therefore should not post without having you proof read our replies first? Was that a proper use of a semi-colon?
    I think that most of us that seek out forums such as this are here to learn about the subject matter not to be lectured on pronunciation, spelling, etc. If you understood the "jest" of the conversation enough to add something positive, please do so. Calling someone out for misuse of grammar adds nothing, our target audience is the fellow members of this forum not our academic peers.

16. LightningRat

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm not making fun of anyone. I'm pointing out and complaining about an annoying trend, not a simple typographical error. I find reading "chastity" in place of "chastity device" utterly grating, not unlike posts written entirely with capital letters, and I see it way too often.

We're in the "College chastity" thread, right?

17. cbsteel67

cbsteel67 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I started my chastity adventure in college at about 18. It was not easy due to cost of devices and such but my mistress really enjoyed chastity and she was a couple years older with a job and helped foot the bills of the devices. I was lucky enough to find a mistress that had parents in such a relationship where the mother was controlling the father and they too helped her get the funds to do such. We started with a cb series device eventually working up to a Neo Steel. I have not posted before but I am glad to find somewhere people can share their experiences such as this.

18. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Regarding the incorrect use of terms.... please chill out!

I understand that some people don't like capitals, text speak, the use of the word Dominate instead of Dominant (that one particularly irks me) but as long as we can understand the poster, let's live and let live!

Sorry chastitynewb and congratulations on your upcoming chastity adventure.

19. LightningRat

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Why are you apologizing to chastitynewb? No one put him down or otherwise did anything wrong to him. I simply quoted his post as an example of the incorrect usage of the word chastity, something to which a lot of people seem oblivious, nonchalant, or ignorant. Typographical errors, spelling mistakes, and acronyms are part of the Internet, naturally occurring in our efforts to rapidly communicate. However, when people type entirely in capitals, or use words incorrectly, it jostles readers out of their pace, impeding communication and insulting sensibilities. I'll concede that I should have raised the issue in its own thread, and for that I apologize, but I decided to take the immediate opportunity to help chastitynewb out and announce a reasonable gripe simultaneously. Indeed, doing so took the place of offering him a warm welcome, but I think the guidance that I provided for this newcomer (or never-comer, as the case may be for chastitynewb after the fourteenth) makes up for it.

In case it doesn't, welcome and congratulations, chastitynewb. I hope your girlfriend accepts the keyholder role and that you two have a lot of fun. Assuming you're somewhere in the northern hemisphere, on a snowy campus, extra special torments await when Spring arrives and your female classmates take to sunning themselves in bikinis along the paths to your classes.

20. buggy82

buggy82 Junior Member

Local Time:
    People not in College discuss things almost no one cares about in a thread called "College Chastity". Could you solve your personal issues in some "working guys" thread or via PM? This used to be one of my favourite threads...

Thanks alot!

From a German speaking user wholl never look up uncertainties (like "a lot" OR "alot" / "favorites" OR "favourites") in a dictionary when chilling out at some forums!

buggy82

21. gradstudent

gradstudent Junior Member

Local Time:
    I'm a grad student, does that still count?

And I'm not current using a chastity device, just getting started with all this.

22. webos1

webos1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Before the Forum police come kicking in your door you might want to edit your post to say I'm not currently (as opposed to just current) using a chastity device, I am just getting started with this.
    Maybe those of us in college can write a dissertation titled "The Misuse of Words By the Unintelligent Users of Online Forums: The Social Damage to the Online Community" as a form of punishment so that we will not be banned.
    Just having a little Fun with it now, please forgive me for hacking this thread. I think that like anything else in life if something is to survive (in this case chastity) a younger generation must get involved. Maybe with that youth will come the bravery to discuss the topic in the "real world" so that it is no longer taboo but mainstream.

23. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Yea, I'm envious of the younger generation in so many ways. I can't help but think that just a few guys interest in chastity in every college will date a few girls each. You know how girls talk, so a LOT more women will come away from college having heard about or even dated someone into chastity belts. One can only hope that decades from now, when a guy reveals to his girlfriend that he's into chastity, rather than getting a strange look, he'll get "Oh, OK. I dated a guy who wore one a few years back!" I can only imagine how wonderful a world it would be that revealing this kink wasn't SO big a deal! lol

24. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    I agree with buggy, as long as you get it phonetically close I wont get upset. But understanding the word will help us to communicate better in the future. Cbsteel67, that sounds super sexy. I wish I could have found someone to lock me up like that when I was 18.

25. johnny arizona

Local Time:
    When I was in college I had no clue about chastity. I could have really used it though, or should I say, I needed it used on me. I was extremely active and lost a couple of quality relationships do to my extra corricular activity. If you are involved with someone you care about but feel the excessive sexual need as much as I did, then by all means, use it. Your significant other should be more than willing to take control of that area any how. Furthermore, it is a great way to help you redirect your energies on studies I think.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice