Third Party Keyholder?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by hornchast, Oct 30, 2019.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    Has anyone had any experience with a third party keyholder outside of your marriage/relationship? My wife and I have polar opposite sex drives. I like all things kinky and she has no desire in much of anything. She feels she cannot please my desires and has asked if I’d be open to a third party keyholder/dom instead of asking me to change. She also asked if I’ve heard of such situations. I feel like I’ve read something on here before about such arrangements but my biggest concern is our marriage with mixing in a third party to please sexual desires and fantasies. We’ve discussed our concerns and such and are both open to it. Curious what other’s experiences with such have been like and how it has affected your relationship. Thanks for any feed back!

Ps. The third party would be a female

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I know other posters have had such interactions before, so I'm sure you'll hear from them. Would the other keyholder try to represent your wife's needs and wants or would she only have you serve her? Do you want a FLR or is chastity part of sex play only? I could see how it could work but it would take a lot of communication and trust between you and wife.

3. hornchast

hornchast 29yr old male

Local Time:
    6:16 PM
    We both like chastity for how it changes my attentiveness in our relationship but the downside is the sexual desires that come with it. When I’m locked, I like to be feminized and want to be controlled and submissive. My wife does not have any desire to be in control. We are still early in this discussion but I think it would be more of someone who is comfortable fulfilling my sexual desires and fantasies. In the most blunt way, I would say I have the sexual drive of a high schooler while she has none, which poses concern for the healthiness of our relationship. Btw, we have been together for 9 years and have been married for 1 of those years. Of course communication will be the most important aspect of all with something like this, which I do not believe to be a problem.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    My madam has no desire to give up my control to any one else, but I can see how it would be interesting.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  5. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Sometimes I wish my wife's sister would be my key holder, she is hot but drives me nuts at times. It would be a real test to obey and have to listen and server her, because we are so opposite at times. I wouldn't mind worshiping her regions at times though,

Southernmost, Parley and b_quark like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice