Frequent Air Travel and Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Oct 24, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    I know... This one has been posted more than once but I'm still trying to figure it out for our situation.

I used to travel 1-2 times a month and taking the cage off was an annoyance but not the worst situation to deal with for a couple of days. My travel and business meetings usually consumed all of my free time and cheating wasn't a major concern.

Now business has picked up and my role has increased so I might fly twice a week instead of twice a month and I can wander into and out of all sorts of places with metal detectors like courthouses, county offices, city, state and federal spaces that have metal detectors. Keeping the Jail Bird on while flying and visiting customers just isn't practical.

I have a Nub (knock off) that would allow me to have an "all plastic profile" with medical zip ties to seal it. My short history with the nub hasn't been entirely successful as the alignment doesn't keep true and things get messy. My wife isn't a huge fan of opening and closing the cages so this puts her in a position which she would just rather go without it.

I would love to hear how others deal with this and I'd appreciate your insights. I know I'd go without a cage and just live on the honor system but eventually I'll fail and I'd rather be caged as a basic principle of my own denial fantasy.

2. Quietlisten

Quietlisten Junior Member

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:48 AM
    The newer scanners pick up more than metal, so you're not hiding anything. ANY attention from TSA puts you at risk for all sorts of personal and professional trouble. Worth it?

Tom Allen likes this.
  3. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    I unlock when I fly - I wear small metal cage
    Wonder how a cherrykeeper- quick is nylon would work

4. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    A lot depends on you and your KH if you have one. Do you want to lock yourself? Or does KH want you locked? Does she trust you to lock yourself? Do you use lock or security screw with your JB? Do you travel by yourself or with other business associates?

A couple of observations. First off there is nothing illegal about wearing a chastity cage through a metal detector. Do you see women taking of jewelry at TSA checkpoint? You can just wear it through and if it registers just tell them it's non-removable body jewelry. If they want to see it, big deal. If that just doesn't work for you or if you travel with business associates scratch that idea.

If you're a self locker or have a trusting key-holder, just take it off and put it on after your through security. Same with places you go while at your destination. KH can do random checks with you and have you send a pic.

If you need a more elaborate system I can tell you what I did when I went to Las Vegas on business earlier this year. My wife unlocked me and gave me screwdriver for security screw on my JB. Once I got to my hotel in Vegas I had to film myself relocking and putting key in a unique envelope she made for me. I then sealed the envelope and showed her that it couldn't be open. When it was time to come home I did a video of me opening the envelope and unlocking.

Of course I palmed the key and faked her out allowing myself to have as many orgasms as I want...

JK on the last part :D

mafsub likes this.
  5. Doug Scibor

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    I'm TSA Pre so I don't go through the body scanners... normally but there is the random scan which I have experienced. They just put you through the millimeter wave machine at random sometimes.

It isn't just flying, it is gov't offices where metal detectors can be in play. I'd need to be all plastic to be sure.

My wife is my KH and she trusts me (too much) but having the key or without her supervision is just destined for failure. Why have the cage if you can take it off at any point with the key?

I keep coming back to the reality that it isn't worth it but I wish I could work it out. Somehow.

worldwidesub and Peter Rabbit like this.
  6. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    10:48 PM
    Where there is a will there is a way. Get creative, come up with a system. Buy a 20 pack of lockboxes and have your wife set the combo for each. Every time you need to unlock ask her for a combo then film yourself locking key in new box.

Doug Scibor likes this.
  7. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    In Europe the Holy Trainer v3 is not picked up by metal detectors. Body scanners do pick it up, but the security staff seem to know exactly what it is and perform a cursory waistband check and nothing more.

I travel locked every week now.

8. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    Cherrykeeper works very well. I went through security just a few days ago with mine. I wasn't going to as it was the first time I would be going through security with it on. Even though the brass lock probably wouldn't have caused a problem I removed it and replaced it with a plug that Cherrykeeper sells for just that purpose.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  9. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I carry mine in my luggage and use numbered plastic locks which I photograph and send by sms to my Wife.....

killing time lockup likes this.
  10. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    I wear a Lori 8c. Whenever I discover a security check point, I say to myself this is the chastity you've accepted. I haven't experienced any extra scrutiny until I flew just recently. Nerve racking yes, big deal no.

If I worked at a professional or executive level while traveling with associates, I would wear 100% plastic for those times. I would find unlock / relock process highly annoying.

In my opinion, the best choice for travel purposes like what you've described is something from Evotion or similar. They can make one with plastic PA hook and locking tab. The rest is on you to not defeat a plastic device.

worldwidesub and G42G like this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Not had to much experience flying, but I had to attend court to support a friend of mine last year, never been before. And I didn’t expect the metal detectors, got through fine in a CB with padlock on.

12. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    Remember that with a plastic one it'll very likely get highlighted by one of the milimeter wave scanners. I forgot to take chewing gum out of my pocket (had about two capsules left in it) last year and it highlighted it on the machine and so I had to be checked for that, so I am pretty sure it would pick up a plastic chastity device.

For me it is not worth the time it would add at the airport if I need to go to a private room to show it and I wouldn't want to impose it on the security staff. But that's my personal preference and if you're happy to risk the time delay it may cause etc then go for it.

13. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    For me the delay factor and I normally travel with family - so I unlock for the one or two trips I take a year

14. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    That's my solution. It works really well for the bon4, which screws into place and doesn't require the lock to bear any forces. I go through security and lock up and send a picture of the number.

On international flights I have to keep watch, however, that there isn't a secondary screening before getting on the plane.

Dogtanian69 likes this.
  15. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve been going through the metal detectors in my MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2 for a while now. The low weight stainless-steel is not magnetic enough to trip.

I opted for pat down instead of body scanners earlier for non-chastity reasons, and I have done it in chastity. I’ve never had a problem. Just give yourself another 10 minutes or so if you’re concerned.

I understand that if you’re going through detectors daily you’d have a larger concern.

The Contender is 56% of the mass of a similarly sized Jailbird. They use thinner rods. Someone here reported they went through with a full up ball trap cage.

16. Quietlisten

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Depending on one's priorities, that could be good news or horrible news.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  17. lockeddown30

lockeddown30 Member

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    24 Flights a month. Bird lock. Looking to get holy trainer with plastic lock from a 3rd party. Using plastic lock with birdlock. 5 million miles flown, no issue

ArtsyLady, b_quark and locked_top like this.
  18. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Responsible opposing viewpoint checking in here:

Being caged is a fantasy. For many people, it's possible to turn the fantasy into a real life situation. However, this is one case in which you are going to have to make that decision: is it worth your job to risk embarrassment or perhaps termination in order to live out a fantasy?

I'm one of the fortunate ones - my wife loves having me caged, perhaps more than I do. But even the both of us think it's more prudent to remove it for travel, medical, and perhaps a courthouse visit.

If you're in a position in which have have to think about it constantly, then maybe you need to give yourself a break. For the hell of it, you can try just carrying sections along in your pants to see if things set off the detectors, but the millimeter wave backscatter machines can pick up all sorts of things. I've been pulled aside because of a couple of Altoids in my pocket.

At the end of the day, being locked up is a sexual fantasy, and sometimes you just need to put that fantasy aside in order to do your day to day work.

19. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Once again, Tom Allen comes through with solid, sensible advice.

20. Doug Scibor

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Dammit Tom, stop being so sensible.

My wife would much rather that I not travel locked and I would be mortified if I got addition scrutiny from TSA or some security checkpoint.

I hate it but that seems to be where the situation keeps landing but I'll probably ask the same question again in 6 months.

21. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's what I do... I drink wine and I know things. ;)

b_quark, Creeper_23 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  22. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Look, I totally, absolutely get it.

An analogy that comes up frequently is bicycling. Back when I re-took up cycling I had a more upright hybrid, and could manage a few miles down the bike trail locked. But as I got into more serious road cycling, nothing worked. To ride those lean, light, hunched over road whips I had to unlock.

I even found a fantastic saddle for my older body (Selle SMP TRK), with more support and a taint cutout. I *could* ride 10 or 20 miles around town wearing my A272, but even that was with a lot of adjusting and some chafing. I tried a 40+ mile ride, and coming home was painful.

My solution: there's a key in the medicine cabinet. I unlock when I change into my snazzy spandex gear, and lock up when I get into the shower when I get back.

I don't want the risk of not being alert or falling while adjusting myself (I ride on main roads, in traffic). I don't want the risk of serious chafing. I don't want the risk of a surprise pinch distracting me when being passed by a soccer mom texting in her SUV.

I know this is not the popular opinion, but all these chastity devices are, when you come down to it, sex toys. Sometimes you just need to put them aside, instead of trying to figure out how to shoehorn them into your day to day life.

DarkKnight likes this.
  23. AAAwesome

AAAwesome New member

Very Little
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Well as to Fantasy....

This is my 1st Locktober.
    Tho I thought I was going to get out last Friday (18th);
    As I had Air Travel that weekend.
    But, the previous Saturday (12th) I went to a football game.
    They had Metal Detectors.
    But I just walked thru. It didn’t go off.

Then I told my GF/KH that I made it thru.
    She informed me: “Great, now you get to do Locktober”
    “We will see what happens at the Airport tomorrow”
    That’s her fantasy….

I wear a stainless steel DHGate gate with a few mods.
    It’s not plastic.
    At the airport, I have TSA-Pre, so I went thru the metal detector.

Nothing beeped, I made it fine.
    I’ve now done 4 flights here in the States, with the cage on.

I know someone mentioned at the Court House.
    I will try that as well & let you know.
    It’s something you could test just to see, before you HAVE to do it.

Rectrix and Peter Rabbit like this.
  24. Quietlisten

Southeast U.S.
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the reality check, Tom. Excellent comments.

Keep in mind that TSA attention may not be limited to a quick pat-down and being sent on your way. Inconvenience is just the "theater" part of the security process you can observe. Real and lasting damage can be done to you if a flag of suspicion is toggled in the wrong system... one keystroke by a bored bureaucrat. Don't raise even the slightest suspicion.

Tom Allen likes this.
  25. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    I have a Chinese cage from ebay listed as stainless steel, and let's just say my work allows me access to metal detectors to pass through secure areas; I can try a test and let you know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice