Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    9:06 PM
    The device even without the ring is super comfortable. However, my penis does slip out when soft and the weight of the device pulling down. No way of getting the device off completely, but the penis I could slip out. Will see how it is with the updated retainer ring (should arrive at Lori this week).

2. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    I'm curious, how tight did you measure your retainer ring to be? I tested with some rubber rings and I can slip out with quite small sizes when holding it with my fingers. But of course maybe rubber is easier to slip off than steel because it's soft and changes shape, and in the tube you can't hold the ring. But I'm still unsure what size would be right.

3. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I measured it with rubber rings as well. Picked the smallest size that was comfortable to wear and still snug. However, I measured at 0.88 inch, Ms. Lori convinced me to use 0.9 inch, which is what I ordered. Sadly I received a 0.98 inch ring, which I could of course easily slip out of. It is currently being adjusted to 0.88 at Ms Loris workshop and I will report back once I receive it back.

PorkChamber likes this.
  4. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Thank you. Would you mind me asking, what is your size right behind the corona of the glans flaccid and erect? I seem to be able to slip off rubber rings ~4mm smaller than behind the corona, which is a bit tight when flaccid already. So I'm a bit worried about erections during sleep.

5. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Well slipping off rubber rings is one thing, because they are not rigid and don't fold flat like the ring in the device would, trapping your penis.

I don't have my measurements right now and no way to measure, but the 0.98 ring was more or less snug without cutting into the soft tissue and I could slip out, so I would suggest one that is slightly narrower than your soft circumference should be ok? I am curious how mine will work once it comes back.

bbt likes this.
  6. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Looking forward to your update.

7. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    3:06 PM
    I would like to buy a ring of the right size, but cannot locate one. I am done testing with rubber ones, and now I want stainless steel. Any direction appreciated. Thanks.

8. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    When I got mine, it was an oval ring. Mine, too, is too big and will be going back shortly. I’m not sure if the oval shape will change the overall circumference when doing this kind of trial/error sizing. Just something to keep in mind, maybe.

I’m nervous to try this with a steel ring without the safety net of a cage limiting the size of an erection. At my local hospital, there was a guy who had put his wedding ring on his penis. By the time he tried to remove it, it had become really swollen. He was too embarrassed to get help right away and continued to try on his own. He wound up seeking help and in short order they had it cut off, but he eventually lost part of his penis due to cutting off the blood flow.

Just be careful. I’d stick with harder plastic rings from a hardware store.

slappy likes this.
  9. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    12:06 PM
    I was able to find steel o rings of various sizes on EBay. I think they’re usually used for making pet collars and other crafts. You might have to search for awhile but they’re on there. They ship from China and take 2-3 weeks to get to the US. Cheap too, just a couple dollars. I got 20mm and 25mm sizes. I did the same thing, started with rubber O-rings and then once I figured out my correct size wanted to test with steel rings. I have a 2A device with retainer security ring on order from Ms Lori and hope to receive it in 30-60 days. Hope this helps
    Lokdnsteel

sammartin likes this.
  10. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Did other members also get oval ring from Lori? From the pictures they seem all to be round?

11. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Maybe a stupid question, but how do you put it on? Do you need to use the stocking method? But even then, how do you get it through the retainer ring?

12. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    the base ring goes on first. then the security ring around the head of the penis.
    i use bath oil to help slide tings into position. once in position the security ring is locked in place(same area as the PA hole) then the cage is secured to the base ring.

13. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Oh okay, so you need some kind of lubricant to slip in? That sounds a bit less spontaneous :/
    I'm using the stocking method at the moment and even that annoys me because i basically need to have that stocking with me for spontaneous unlocks and re-locks.
    Do you think the #16 (clamshell design, it seems to have disappeared from Lori's website again) is a solution for that problem?

Edit: I think your profile picture is #16?

14. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    The trick is to lock it on and leave it on ;)

SteveJ likes this.
  15. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    The clamshell design definitely precludes the need for the stocking method. With the 2-piece clamshell cage you're not trying to pull into a tube, you're just laying the penis in the bottom, then putting the top on.

luckyhubby83's profile picture is not a #16. I think it's a #2A.

16. Jerry from

Jerry from Member

Local Time:
    I know this sounds , ego centric but just go get pierced, you wont look back, never ....and be really stuck, whitch is what it all about.... other wise give it up., with being locked with no pull out... just my opinion.

17. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Does any have some photos of the #16? I tried to look here but none of the pictures actually show up for me. All 404 errors. (I wish Lori's website was a bit better organised and more professionally looking...)

I am considering a PA, however I wouldn't like to keep it in when unlocked. Thinking maybe of an Evotion cage where the piercing is part of the cage. However, wouldn't the piercing hole (let's say 8 gauge) look really weird and like a wound? And feel weird - after all the underside is the most sensitive part of the penis and you're putting a hole through that? I just can't imagine it being aesthetic or hygienic, besides the obvious advantage for chastity security...
    But in the end, I think a tamper-evident cage is already 99% security. With any cage you can pull out and (probably) even get it back in with a stocking, but if you pull it out and then have to get it back in through the retainer ring that's sounds completely impossible, and the tampering will be obvious.

18. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Ms Lori's site has been under reconstruction for a while now, and every time it looks like they're close to finishing, something weird happens. The #16 was easy to find last time I looked, now it's not on the main page, and the other page with pictures of all the devices, doesn't load right. If you want pictures of the #16, check the Fetlife profile of Mike_Lancer.

https://fetlife.com/users/9644045/pictures
    https://fetlife.com/users/9644045/pictures/82810009
    https://fetlife.com/users/9644045/pictures/82809973
    https://fetlife.com/users/9644045/pictures/79041647
    https://fetlife.com/users/9644045/pictures/79041610
    https://fetlife.com/users/9644045/pictures/79039622

I agree re. the tamper evidence. If the device is set up to prevent access to the retainer ring, it's possible that you can't pull out at all. And if you can pull out through some houdiniesque act, it's very possible that you won't be able to get back in. That is sufficient security for the vast majority of us.

Re. piercing, of course that enables another degree of security. But a lot of us are unwilling to go through genital mutilation requiring several months of healing and "stretching" (eeeeeew) before you can even use it for a chastity device, not to mention the health risks. The tetherspout is offered as an alternative, but geez, with all the intricate manipulation and machine tooling required, plus the risk of damage and infection from having a constant urethral insert, that's not a clear cut winner, either.

Personally, I'd rather see if the pivoting retainer ring works. And I'd probably go for some form of waist belt to bolster security if necessary before subjecting myself to the risks of piercing or tetherspout. I was just about ready to go for a #16 with some customization, and now I see that the #2D has a "clamshell" design as well. Now I'm not sure which I want to go with. Maybe some sort of hybrid.

19. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    I have received my new Lori 2A. In need to sing her praises. While the device took a considerable time to be made, she kept me up to speed on it’s estimated arrival.

When the device first arrived, my first reaction was WOW. I had been wearing a Queens Keep from Mature Metal. While the QK is a nice device, I like the design of the 2A much better. What is better you ask:

1. The security screws have a positive position were you push it in. Its deeper than the MM one, so you know the key is in the correct position. Not as easy with the MM device (MM is similar, just not as deep feeling).

2. The top of cage connects to ring with a wider connected keeping skin from getting pinched.

3. The workmanship of the welds, etc are amazing (MM’s are good too).

4. MM has not came up with any anti pullout mechanism, even for those with a PA. That is confusing to me why Mm would not off any type of anti pull out. Jury still out completely on retaining ring. Obviously caution is extremely important when sizing a ring to go around your penis on a longer term basis. I was slightly too conservative, and my penis fell out of ring by inself. She filled to top of the device. Side bars are close as requested. Easy to clean with shower wand, but access is almost zero. The design of tge clamping ring really works. Since ring was to big, some of my glands ended up in ring, effectively filling it. Penis tried to retract without success, ring gently pushed down on it. Once proper size ring is behind head, going to say nearly impossible to escape, but definitely impossible to get back into. It took me half hour to put on with the thing unlocked. No way to get back in this thing with the ring is locked to cage!

5. customer service... Lori seems to really stand behind product, and making chances were feasible at a decent cost.

My wife also really really likes the device, and celebrated is long awaited arrival. It’s important device is comfortable, as we have been doing chastity on and off for three years, and her new rule is the device is placed back on if it was removed for any sanctioned reason as soon as possible.

Rectrix, sammartin and lokdnsteel like this.
  20. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Got my ring back from modification, still too big and I can slip out. Tried bending it a bit, now trying to get a smaller ring somewhere here, don't want to deal with shipping again (and pay so much). So far due to me being a massive grower the device is not working as I hoped it would.

I agree on the craftsmanship part, the customer experience is a different story in my case.

21. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    I actually checked in today for the first time in a while to see if you got your ring back.

I was thinking it must be possible to get the right gauge metal, cut and bend, then have it welded locally for a few bucks. Should be easily done.

22. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Damn, I'm also a grower. I can slip out of all the devices I've tried so far. This is what I'm concerned about. Hope you can work this out.
    Where can one find a place to get this work done?

23. handcuffedboy

handcuffedboy Long term member

Local Time:
    i'm a grower but i cannot slip out

24. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    I don't thing that is an issue for me. I can squeeze the glans, and all the blood goes away and I can remove the ring pretty easily. It may be different issue having the ring further down the penis. I am not going to try.

I did get a stainless steel o-ring from ebay, and it was bit larger, so I squeezed it in vice, and now is pretty good. I think I need thinner one though. Maybe a elastic ring (plastic/rubber) may be better, since the shape gets elongated and acts more as a cinch when it is stretched.

I have not been able to find 18mm or 17mm stainless steel o-rings even on eBay. The other issue with eBay is that who knows the quality of the stainless steel, it could have nickel and other things in it. I tried allergy free finger rings, but thy have bit sharp edges. I am considering to buy food grade silicone rings on eBay... but they come in quantity 50.

The reason I am looking is because my black rubber ring left me small red mark after few days of using it and I assumed it was reaction to the material.

25. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Try this vendor: https://www.mcmaster.com/o-rings
    They have all kinds of stuff there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice