Chastity: From the beginning of pregnancy until now (very long, sorry!)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Thatgirl, Jul 18, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mr.CagedSkittles

USA. Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    It's frustrating now but in the end it's totally worth it. You will have some rough times but they will only last a short time. There's more good times than bad.

Manto2021 likes this.
  2. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Glad everything worked out good it sounds like... The first year is a blur of no sleep then things get back to normal. ..Normal being a different kind of normal. .. lol. .. been through it 3 times has it been hard.. yup. .. would any of us change it.. .nope. my kids are seperated by a large gap so i have all 3 stages of kids.. elementary school.. college and beyond. .. the problems change but you get to see the rewards of your hard work as they grow up. Just wait till they go on there first date.. .or join the military. .. there are alot of tough things ahead for you guys but it all pays off. .i iill share with you the best advice i ever got. .. my oldest preschool teacher told me to read a book every day from the day there born to them and then have them read a book to you every day when they get old enough. .it worked out well for all 3 of my kids academically.

Manto2021 likes this.
  3. Aubrie

Aubrie Active member

Contractor
    Mesa, Arizona, United States
    Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    Most of this describes us exactly. It’s like you are writing about us! Love the post!!

4. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hi everyone. So I thought I’d do a little update. After 7 weeks (about a month ago) I finally let my locked boy out for some PIV. Omg...it was the single most amazing sexytime session we have ever had! It wasn’t kinky...it was more like vanilla lovemaking but on a whole different level, so close and almost spiritual in intensity.

I had been put on blood thinners about a month prior, so wanted to use my period-free time to my advantage since the blood thinner, coupled with my copper IUD has made for very long, very heavy, more frequent periods. They talk about “that time of the month”, well mine is basically “those times of the month” at this point.

After our amazing session, I decided to keep him unlocked so we could keep having amazing sexytimes. Well, that backfired and I got my period literally the next day after only a week break from it. Fucking devastating.

So I’ve been exasperated and just basically decided to keep him unlocked. My sex drive has taken a nose dive because, let’s face it, who wants to mess around when you’re basically bleeding out? Not me. Also, unlike a lot of key holders who would just make their guy stay locked and not even give it a second thought, I couldn’t bear the thought of keeping him locked during my seemingly never ending cycle. It didn’t seem fair to him...idk.

I’ve been super depressed because I have no control over what my cycle does and the doctors don’t want me to stop the blood thinners just yet. I went for a scan of my leg on Thursday and found I am blood clot free, so called my hematologist today to ask about stopping the thinners. No response back, so hopefully tomorrow. I’m just so sad, and I actually started crying this morning in Thatguyontheinternet’s arms because I just don’t know how to deal.

He’s going to be unlocked for the foreseeable future until we can figure out how to deal with this. Hopefully the doctors come up with a plan, because I don’t know how much longer I can take not feeling sexy and not feeling like being frisky. It’s a complete 180 from how I used to be. Don’t get me wrong, the mind is willing, but the body is like “Fuck you lady, I’m just gonna bleed some more!”

Sorry guys for the TMI, but I’ve seen much worse things being described and since this is kind of a journal, I felt it was only fitting I post about the good and the bad. Hope you all are well and having tons of fun!

5. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Best wishes for your recovery and thanks for your honesty.

durango_o and tiruh811 like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My ex had some issues similar, she switched birth control and instead of having lighter periods it was like a horror flick.

It was every day for four months, and then it stopped for a day. The doctor said that it would pass eventually and we hoped it was the end. Wrong! It started up the next day for another 2 months. Not to be too explicit, it was not a normal flow either. Sometimes I would worry that she would pass out or if something else was wrong. She ended up taking that birth control out, cause it was basically abstinence while bleeding to death. Birth control was redundant at that point.

Anyway, I feel for both of you, it certainly puts a crinkle in a relationship on both ends.

tiruh811 likes this.
  7. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply, Nic. Unfortunately, my OB is adamant about me not taking combination oral contraceptives since they can increase the risk of another blood clot in my leg, and those can be deadly. So he put me on the mini-pill in hope that it will work on the excessive bleeding, but so far, no dice. After I’m done with my blood thinner, the hematologist is gonna test for a genetic factor, and if it’s positive I’ll likely be on thinners for the rest of my life. If that’s the case, I have decided on a uterine ablation, where they burn off the uterine lining, that way I at least won’t have anymore periods. We are pretty happy with our little family of 3, and feel quite fulfilled, so we don’t think it’ll be the end of the world if we don’t have another. Not a decision to take lightly though, because we are both still on the fence. I just want to be normal again so we can get back to our sexy shenanigans!!

iome343, Nicoftime and tiruh811 like this.
  8. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    If there is a will, there is a way. Lucky you have a very supportive husband. Life has a tendency to throw curve balls from time to time and its those times that an bring us closer together. Sounds like you and your husband have that type of relationship. There are all kinds of sexy games you can play beyond chastity play to help you feel good about yourself and even T&D play that doesn't involve cages etc. Best wishes and enjoy the little one( a family isn't defined by numbers). Mine are in collage now. The time flew by.

9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife was considering getting that done. She was having irregular and massively painful cramps, to the point of tears. I’m fixed already so no more children isn’t an issue either. She has been getting the run around from doctors though because they don’t want to do that to someone that is under 40 thinking she will change her mind about kids or something.

She was to the point of pain and sleeplessness that she almost considered “just want to cut it out of me”. I sure hope things get better for you and your shenanigans!

10. LucyAnne

LucyAnne Active member

Newcastle UK
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    Congratz on your little bundle of chaos, I am lucky I was very vanilla when I had my daughter who is now 21 so at least she cant disrupt our playtimes.
    Thank you for sharing such a wonderful and endearing part of your life.

11. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    We have done the snip snap, so we don't have to worry about kids either. We had simmilar problems with period as well. But it all cleared for now. I hope you a swift recovery and that you. An can put all of it behind you. Kids do mess one woman's health.

Thatgirl likes this.
  12. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Speak to your physician about incorporating Tranexamic acid. It is a medication that has helped with bleeding and is used post surgery to help minimize bleeding when on blood thinners. This is not a recommendation to start using a product but instead something to discuss with your MD as a possible less invasive solution to the problem.

Thatgirl likes this.
  13. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hi! Thank you for the recommendation. Unfortunately I already talked to both my OB and Hematologist about Tranexamic Acid and they both gave me a hard “NO”. Sucks not feeling in control over your own healthcare. I have argued up and down with the both of them and neither of them will budge. My ultrasound last week came back negative for DVT and I have been on the minimum recommended course of 3 months for my anticoagulant yet they both are adamant about 6 months of treatment even though the scan was negative. Next course of action: getting a second opinion with a well-known Hematologist because I am over it. It’s seriously affecting my (our) quality of life. I am thankful for Thatguy’s love, understanding and patience during this whole ordeal.

iome343 likes this.
  14. Lockedupforgood

Lockedupforgood Active member

Local Time:
    Wow. This is what I needed right now. My KH/Wife and I have been on a year long chastity/pegging/FLR adventure, and trying to get pregnant at the same time.

She is now almost 90% through her first trimester. Myth about Sperm i guess is debunked.

But her sex drive is gone. I've been uncaged, unpegged, and we haven't had sex in weeks. I've been masturbating when she doesn't know, but long to be locked again.

Hoping this doesn't last that long. Although, I am super excited that were having a baby....

15. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    My youngest is 18, clear memories of these times. There are many sacrifices you make along the way as parents, your life will never be the same as it was before, but that’s the deal and the pros far outweigh the cons. We found the first four years had the biggest impact on our sleep and sex life. Not much of a sacrifice really for the privilege of being a parent.

Slave-boy likes this.
  16. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:34 PM
    Of course I recognise that @Thatgirl is dealing with some challenging health issues that may wife didn’t go through, which is an added dimension. From memory @Thatgirl is a nurse, or health care professional, so I find it a bit funny when some of us on CM give her medical advice.

17. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I don't understand this. You know masturbating is not good for your relationship. Why don't you just lock up? Certainly she'd understand that you just want to be devoted to her during her miraculous months of giving life to your family.

Thatgirl likes this.
  18. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you! Yes, I am a nurse and I know what I am risking when I asked my MDs to give me my combo oral contraceptives back. I even said I’d sign a waiver saying that we would not seek litigation should I develop another clot, end up hospitalized or worse...to no avail. I am still dealing with near constant bleeding and just telling myself there has GOT to be an end. It is what it is. I am still in my barely-there sex drive and when we do have sex it’s vanilla. It’s hard to feel Dominant when you feel like the rug has been swept out from under you.

slave_m, Slave-boy and spider203 like this.
  19. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry for your ordeal!

20. Thatgirl

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Rhan
    Thank you. I can only hope it’ll come to an end soon!

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Best wishes.

22. Lockedupforgood

Lockedupforgood Active member

Local Time:

She is into the caging when she is horny. But if she isnt, then the excitement of caging goes away. I am more into it than she is, and she sees it as a kink rather than a lifestyle.

23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I still don't understand this and I'm not sure your answer is responsive. She's pregnant. You're masturbating and you know masturbation isn't good for your relationship. Chastity isn't about your excitement, at least not entirely. Unless she's telling you not to be chaste then you know what you need to do.

RexVa likes this.
  24. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    @Thatgirl I've only recently come back to CM due to my own trials and tribulations and just came across this thread. Really sorry to hear about the hardships. New baby is challenging enough without the medical conditions you are facing. Best of luck to you and thatguy. Stay strong, stay positive and lean on each other.

25. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    Hallo lady, how is there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice