Evotion bijou review and question

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Lockedmuscle, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Lockedmuscle

Lockedmuscle Member

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    I received my evotion wearables bijou around 2-3 months ago so I am about ready to give some feedback. The order to delivery time was around 5 weeks and communication was sufficient.

I had read the reviews on here showing the problems with other pins besides the titanium pin so I knew I would need that one. I am uncut so went with the special pin for a forskin. I would not recomend the special pin (which costs extra as wearing the forskin forward is not actually practical in this device. I mainly achieved spending a lot more on a pin that’s much harder to take in and out, and has to be done with great care not to cause injury.

I managed to get the measurements close enough for it to be wearable, the circumference is a bit big but not enough to put pressure on the piercing, the weight sits on the head. Having said this when getting morning wood the pressure on the piercing is intense and has caused the piercing to become much bigger. A problem that will need solving.

If you go with a small shaft piece thinking you will reduce the weight, you allow more of an erection and I think this may be causing the issue.

so I have ordered a longer shaft piece with what I hope is a better circumference, however going tighter might solve one issue and cause another Edema issue (we will see!).

much like others here I would say it’s a great device in that I can weight train with it on, barely notice it on, with the forskin retracted permanently it’s hygienic but expect a few reorders to get everything correct.

Also expect everything as an extra, they could of done a sliding pin but that’s an extra you have to ask for.

overall I am happy with them as a company but I think you can expect to be 1k in before you get something that works perfectly, and this is actually due to the nature of each of us being a unique case not on them as a company.

JackStrap and Peter Rabbit like this.
  2. Powderedtoast81

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I have the same cage, and have to order a few new parts just to get that most comfortable wear as possible. But I'm now not able to use it for some reason the fremum skin area gets very red and quite uncomfortable. It sucks to because it's one of the lightest cages I have used and it was easy to do day to day things.

3. Lockedmuscle

Lockedmuscle Member

Local Time:
    12:37 AM
    same here in the end!

I get inflammation and water retention with the forskin pulled back.

Still I’m booked in for circumsision to end this issue.

4. Powderedtoast81

Local Time:
    3:37 PM
    I am circumcised, so I'm thinking it could be the plastic or it could be that is has the shiny surface. Suck to I like that cage.

Lockedmuscle likes this.
  5. CerberusSD

CerberusSD Member

Retired
    San Diego, CA USA
    Local Time:
    4:37 PM
    I have a question. What's the issue with the Rhodium Plated Pin? The Titanium is so much more expensive. Thanks.

6. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    I asked on the Reddit forum and they said the rhodium wears off and the titanium is best to use.

CerberusSD likes this.
  7. Hig4s

Hig4s Long term member

Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    What is the issue with the plastic pin?

8. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    I don't have one, but I seem to recall people saying that there were two issues, depending on the person:

(a) the texture of the nylon one was too rough for something that passed into your penis

(b) the nylon was harder to keep clean/free of unpleasant smells

Hig4s likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice