Small gouges in the resin?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by chasingskies, Sep 24, 2019.

1. chasingskies

chasingskies New member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Hi!

Anyone else see little gouges/abrasions in the surface of their HT device?

I recently ordered a HT v3 from a reseller (they claim they sell genuine products). When I received the device, I noticed both the ring and the tube each had gouges in the bioresin material. Each gouge is about 3mm in diameter and 1 mm deep into the material. It sort of looks like the device was scrapped against something very rough and lost a small chunk of its resin material as a result. The gouges feel rough to the skin and causes abrasions if worn for more than a day.

I’m wondering if I received either a defect or a counterfeit... or if HolyTrainer’s quality control is just not good. Thanks for any advice you can give!

2. Galt

Galt New member

Ukraine, Kharkov
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    I have a counterfeit holy trainer and it also had abrasions. Not significant but you can feel them when walk. Can recommend to try a sand paper. I polished mine device with a set of different papers from 400 to 2000 and now it is perfectly ok.
    Also ordered an original one, will comment on quality when received.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice