CB6000s struggles

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by handsonalt, Sep 22, 2019.

1. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    USA, Northwest Suburbs Chicago
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    I struggled for two hours today in front of a mirror trying to get a cb6000s on me. I pinched myself multiple times as I pushed my penis down out of the way in order to get on the top portion of the plastic ring that has the two lock pins in place. At first the parts did not push on easily so I lubricated the holes of the parts with baby oil so they would push together more easily. That did help get the parts to push together easier. But I still drew blood from all the pinching that occurred when pushing on the top ring half of the base ring and when pushing the penis cage on to the pins of the top bracket. Skin was getting pinched between the pins and it was difficult for it not to happen. When I got very close and finally had it on, I decided that my right retreating testicle was allowing the base ring to skew sideways and forwards across my ball sack and was certain to come off at some point. In other words my right testicle did not appear trapped any longer by the base ring and had retreated up into my scrotum. I was hooked well on the left testicle but not on the right. I have a retreating right testicle which is why I bought a device that doesn't have a solid ring, so I could slip the ring on behind my balls. Is it possible that I can't wear a chastity device? The other thing is that my balls do not hang low at all and there is no break area between my ball sack and my body(scrotum?). So not a good place for a base ring to really grab hold as would be the case if I had low hangers. A side note, I also noticed that the cb6000s comes with four lock pins, but CB-x only gave me three spacers. Shouldn't there be a spacer for each sized lock pin?

Eppifano G Torres likes this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    7:32 AM
    No, the spacers are not 'one-to-one' with the lock pins; you can mix and match them to get a better fit if need be. It sounds like you should try to experiment with different combinations. Are you using the correct ring size to begin with?

Also, it's possible that some excess body weight may also contribute to having difficulties in getting a good fit.

3. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    Local Time:
    Hi Thanks Billus. I heard from CB-x today via email and there is apparently "the shortest spacer" that supposedly comes with the cage preassembled that is missing for me. I don't remember that anything was preassembled. I am corresponding with them to see if they will send me one as a replacement. Aside from that, should I be lubing my genitals when putting on my CB6000s.

4. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    If you need to use lube, by all means do so. You've probably noticed that plastic can get sticky, esp. if there's a bit of sweat involved.

5. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    lube works great and I use my finger or something small and blunt to push skin down and out of the way when putting it together.

6. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    Local Time:
    So would baby oil work well for this? Possibly easier to get a smaller ring on if my balls are lubed?

To further explain the pinching:

On the cb6000s the base ring is made like a horse shoe with the top open. Then you attach the plate with the lock pins and a plate that goes on the front of that to close up the ring. Pinching of skin can occur attaching these plates especially when the ring size is small. The whole reason I bought the cb6000s was because of the base ring design. Thinking that I could slip the ring on behind my balls and capture the testicle that wants to retreat. The last ring I used was pretty tight but perhaps I can try a smaller ring. Maybe baby oil will help? I am thinking of tying my testicles to trap the right testicle and see if I can do that and still get the tie off when the ring is in place and then see if that makes any difference capturing that retreating testicle. Has anyone done this with a CB6000. Any techniques that works well that you would like to share? I also got pinching when putting on the penis cage.., slipping the penis cage on to the lock pins that are resting tightly over the top of my penis can capture penis skin that is folding as you push the penis cage up and on causing that skin to also be pinched. I do admit my belly is large enough that I have to mainly rely on what I see in the mirror to put it on and is I'm sure a big contributor to the whole problem. But still..., ouch! There must be bigger men like me that put this device on? What an ordeal...

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i had one of them ones when i was put in a cage first and they are very very fiddly things. they ok to know what size that fit you. when you know the rigt size i wud get a metal one.

8. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    I've used baby oil with all my devices; other people swear by fancy silicone lubes, which I'm sure work as well. But Johnson & Johnson is fine.

Have you considered assembling the ring first, then slipping one testicle through at a time? Or using one hand to gently tug your penis & testicles (using the side of your thumb to hold the ring against the bottom of your scrotum) and the other hand to feed the back plate into position?

9. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    Local Time:
    Hi Thank you, all of you. I guess for now I will try some more after I recover from the last round and try again taking into account your ideas. Thanks so much. By the way (BTW) I would have went with a solid ring originally but I had trouble with my retreating testicle moving up into my scrotum and the ring coming off of my ball sack.

10. handsonalt

handsonalt Member

retired
    Local Time:
    Well last night i had some time alone, 1 hour to myself before she would return. I had to use a shoe string to tie up my balls because my right testicle always is positioned high on the upper right side of my ball sack. Even with the shoe string I have to stand with my legs closed to each other and then pull up on the shoe string which did capture that retreating testicle, and tie it off. With a light application of baby oil gel I was able to remove most, but not all of the pinching I experienced before. The lube was a big help and I may apply more next time. I was able to get the cb6000s on but my penis retracted up into my scrotum. I will continue to work at this as I get free time alone to discover the correct ring size and spacer. It took me 40 mins in front of a mirror to get it on. I uploaded a picture so you can see my ball sack in chastity and you will see I have a very high sitting and tight ball sack, definitely not low hangers which I wish I had...I had some issues getting the nylon stocking over the head of my penis without it getting in the way of the holes during the placing of the cock cage over the pins of the cb6000s. I got frustrated and used another shoe string wrapped around my circumcised penis head. Sort of worked, some...Has anyone used baby oil gel to lubricate the penis to slide it into the cb6000s cage? If so how did that work does this lead to an odor after some time?

11. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Since no one has mentioned it yet, the “stocking method” is a great way to pull you penis into a solid cage like the CB.

Take and old nylon knee high or cut off the foot from some pantyhose. Slip that over your penis after you get your testicles in the base ring. Slip the toe of the stocking through the cage and out the front through the urine hole. Now, just pull the stocking while you slide the cage up the base ring and attachment points. Now you can finish pulling the stocking and it will bring you penis all the way to the end of the cage.

I think this works best if you are circumcised.

Sissy-CJ likes this.
  12. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    I have to use lube on CB6000 and the holy trainer. Makes a huge difference

13. Eppifano G Torres

Eppifano G Torres New member

US Army Soldier
    Columbus, Ohio USA
    Local Time:
    yes baby oil will be so perfect on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice