And our story continues :)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 3729, Sep 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    72 hours in the belt and all is going well. I need new work pants because the others are a little tight with the belt plus I’d like a softer material. I usually buy Dickies because they put up with a lot of abuse but I feel like the material is a little to rigid and pinches me in certain areas. Jeans are also going to be worn rarely because of this, they pinch quite a bit too. It works out because I needed to update my wardrobe anyway, Mistress is getting sick of seeing some of my clothing I’ve had for a while (years) still be worn often.

Today is the first day past the turning point for us and this belt is definitely a turning point, I’m curious to see what it will bring. My mindset is definitely in the submissive zone but I’ve never been in a device I couldn’t get out of before. I never used to be able to get my old ones completely off because of my balls but I could mostly slip my cock out otherwise, now that’s not an option so she can literally keep me chaste as long as she wants. Things will still probably move along slowly which is fine but I have a feeling things are definitely going to change.

2. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Last night Wonder Woman and I were finally able to go out on a date, albeit it was only for 2 hours but at least we were able to get away for a short while. We ended up in one of our old restaurants in down town Boise. We used to go to this place all the time when we first started dating. Now that it’s quite a drive away from us we never think about it anymore. As Wonder woman’s parents live near down town it worked out perfect.

Talk that morning started out kinda dirty, Mistress woke from a sex dream all hot and bothered. Of course by this point in the morning our child was already up and watching cartoons in our room so there was nothing to be done about it.
    She was texting me all the details and getting me very excited. She had me unlock the day prior because my only good winter pants are jeans and I have come to the conclusion that jeans and chastity belts don’t work well together, it’s all very tight and pinched quite a bit. She left me unlocked and told me not to worry locking back up for now. So after she’d been texting me about her dream she wanted to see my hard cock and told me to go to another room and send her a pic which I happily did. She told me how wet she was and I wanted her to take advantage of that so i made the dogs and kid leave the room to give her some privacy so she could have a little fun with her wand. She was only in there for about 10 min and came out saying she wasn’t in the mood for it and would much rather wait and have me do it.
    As the morning progressed and we figured our plans for the day we got out to run some errands and I was still unlocked due to my jean issues. We ran up to Kohl’s to return a few things and we shopped around for a while and found quite a bit. I found the perfect work and casual pants that feel excellent with my belt, I was so amazed, I will be buying more of these pants for sure. Mistress was really thrilled to see me in some new clothing. I have a tendency to wear my old stuff out and then still continue to wear it lol. I do have a plan to look more dapper for her but when you’ve been as busy as we have with a child and school etc... things get put on the back burner and forgotten about.

So mistress dressed me up just the way she wanted to see me, I could tell she was having fun. Before leaving to go to dinner I started to put my belt back on when mistress came into the bathroom. She said “why are putting that on I want to have easy access to you”. That put a smile on my face because we had been talking about things we used to do back in the day and we were also going to our old favorite restaurant so I thought it might be a kind of a throw back date and other things might occur.

When we first met I was quite a bad influence on my good little catholic school girl. Because we were both in college and working when we met, the only time we had alone together was late at night. Often times we would get together after 10pm and go grab something to eat. Then we would grab some goodies and take my old Mercedes up in the foothills. We’d head down a dirt road and find a good spot to park and we would continue our fun. We’d usually have a little bit of smoke and some sort of sugary munchies followed by good conversation. We’d inevitably end up in my back seat, I loved the back seat of that car, it was basically an incredibly comfortable couch with tons of space. Mistress always looked so beautiful she always used wear these pretty skirts and tops, pure eye candy for me. We would make out in the back of my car steaming up the windows. I would lift her top and pleasure her nipples and breasts while we kissed. Always being the in charge partner (I now realize) she would place my hand on her thigh to progress things and I would gently graze my fingertips up her inner thigh until I reached her wet panties, I would pull her panties aside and gently touch her as she got more aroused. The inside of the Mercedes would fill with the wonderful aroma from her pussy. I’d play with her until she was squeezing me tight, moaning and cumming hard, probably good thing the seats were vinyl . After she came she’d tell me to pull my pants down and then she’d switch from going down on me and making out... so hot. It was always hot and dirty. Lots of good memories in that car lol.

So I kinda thought last night might go the same, I even asked her if she’d wear a skirt just for the occasion but she decided not to. We went to dinner and had a drink which was really nice just enjoying each other’s company and people watch. We left about an hour later, it was still light outside. I asked if she wanted to take a detour up in the foot hills but mistress wasn’t feeling it, can’t say I blame her, the sun was still up and there was no real guarantee we were going to find somewhere where we weren’t going to be disturbed and there was only so much time. So we just hung out a bit longer and got some ice cream to bring to our son and Wonder Woman’s parents.

We drove home and it was just an anti climatic evening. I’m glad we at least got a couple of hours to ourselves but we really need more than that, we need at least a day or two alone together. Even though she didn’t ask me too I had to lock back up this morning. I’m going to be at work until 5 so it’s not like I could really do much of anything anyway but it’s been since the end of September since I’ve had any real sexual attention and I could see myself going a little to far if I was left with to much freedom for too long.

cshorts, Rectrix and Allen1987 like this.
  3. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    2:33 AM
    Loved it. That is life. Today was my 59 th Birthday. I can't tell you what today was like. I was treated by these two womem far beyond anything I could imagine. The passion you have for her will grow. This is only the beginning of your journey together. Talk soon I hope.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  4. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Happy Birthday!

5. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Tuesday night was an intensely hot night, there had been a lot of stress lately and the pent up sexual tension and aggression finally exploded between Wonder Woman and I. She forgot where she placed the key and that’s how our evening started. It’s kind of funny because this is now the second time she’s temporarily lost the key and both times have been when I have been wearing the inescapable belt. So she sent me on a search in our bedroom and walk in closet to find the key, surprisingly I found it pretty quick and I eagerly returned the key to Mistress. Then she had me fetch us some frosted sugar cookies she had purchased earlier that day. I left the room to get one more thing and when I came back in Mistress was laying on the bed with her chest exposed. On her left breast was the bracelet with the keys, on her right breast was a dollop of frosting on her nipple. In a very seductive way I was told to lick off the frosting. Ooh I think frosting and nipples are my new favorite dessert! I took my time licking it off, there was excitement and intensity in her eyes when I looked into them. She could tell how excited I was and that I wanted attention from her badly. She just haphazardly tossed the keys to her nightstand and turned towards me to continue to tease me. She started playing with my nipples and it felt so good, I think if she kept it up long enough I would have cum from it. We kissed and it got very passionate very quickly, running my fingers through her soft short reddish brown hair, brushing my fingertips lightly across the side of her pretty face, our lips touching and tongues dancing in each other’s mouths.
    Wonder Woman placed her hand on the front of my belt, feeling the stainless steel and the ever so slightly exposed skin from her locked property.
    We continued kissing and she gently ran her hand all over my belt focusing on the exposed parts, I was thrusting towards her hand. I was so desperate, being in her presence and wanting her so badly was a purely euphoric. She decided to allow me to unlock and handed me her bracelet with the key. I took the tube off but the left belt and cock ring in place. Mistress was slightly puzzled, I explained how much harder I would get and stay if we left that in place and she seemed happy about that. With the tube off my cock sprang to full hardness, the head was swelling, I was sure I’d cum as soon as she touched me. She teased my cock some more commenting on how big and hard the head was, she was really enjoying herself. I kissed and licked every surface of her breasts making her nipples erect.

She pulled me closer with my cock, I got up on my knees and she slid forward taking me into her mouth. I thought I was going to cum again I was so sensitive to her touch, her lips felt like it was the first time she ever touched me down there with them. I think the only reason I didn’t cum right away was because the ring was making me so hard I was slightly desensitized yet everything was felt with such intensity. She teased the head a little more with her lips and tongue and I wanted to scream. Mistress’s hand wandered back between my legs and she started massaging and pressing into anus. I retrieved some silicone lube and she put out her hand which I liberally doused. I got back on the bed and she took me into her mouth again and started pressing into my ass. She was certainly feeling more aggressive because after she made sure I was thoroughly slick I felt her form a point with her fingers and she slowly but firmly pressed her hand into me. It felt like the furthest she’s ever put her hand in me. I felt stretched and I wanted more, I wanted to take her entire hand over and over again. Just as that though my had crossed my mind I felt her push even harder, she looked into my eyes and said “I fucking own you”. (Oh my god I’m so hard now recalling that! Fuck, I’m at work and thank god I have an apron on to hide my cock). I don’t know how far her hand ended up going but I was so turned on and I just wanted her to make me her dirty bitch all night. She sucked the head a little longer with her hand still in me and then told me to jerk off on her tits. I started stroking and she kept fucking me with her fingers, I came almost instantly. I don’t think I’ve ever spurted so hard in my life, most of it made it onto her chest, there was so much! Like her good dirty slut puppy I retrieved a towel and cleansed my mistress.

She wanted her hitachi wand so I set it up and laid next to her playing with her nipples while she vibrated herself into bliss. I laid there feeling useless, I still wanted her so bad, my cock was betraying me by not staying hard, it was to soon after I came and it just wouldn’t stay hard, I probably should’ve left the ring on. The wand was good and made her feel so good but wouldn’t bring her over the edge. She told me to get on top of her, I got hard again but as soon as I put it in it softened, I was embarrassed and it just wouldn’t get hard again, it was no good so she told me to stop. Mistress was okay with that, at least she didn’t seem disappointed. She said it wasn’t feeling that good anyway and she wasn’t sure if she even wanted any penetration at that point anyway. She did however feel satisfied from our passionate intensity and vibrating her pussy with the wand, as she said “oh it was still good”.

Spades, John, Allen1987 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    It can be quite a teasing belt. Been edged that way for quite a while and locked back up. I take it that you weren't locked up when writing this. No apron would be needed. I shows nothing, but you know it's there. Deb likes to see me like that it excites her what she can do to me. Glad it's working out for you. May be working for both of you. Sounds great!

Guest 3729 likes this.
  7. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    She didn’t have me lock back up and I’m still unlocked. The belt has been great except for minor rubbing on the underside of my sack. I use silicone lube like you suggested and that works great. I think we’ll be at the point soon where she can leave it on me as long she wants too, I know she loves the belt but worries about my comfort and truly wants me to be comfortable if it’s going to be on me long term, so we’re taking our time with breaking it in. The belt was really a game changer, at least psychologically for us both I think.

8. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    If that continues to be a problem they make a 50x60 ring. That would give you a lot more room towards the back if that's where the rub is. And as far as the belt is concerned, they like it so much on me it's hard to let me have it off.;-)

Guest 3729 likes this.
  9. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I might be ordering that bigger ring soon if my body can’t get used to the current size. It obviously wouldn’t compromise any security. I also might polish those bolt heads that sit on the back of the plate everything connects too. I don’t notice them while wearing the belt but when it comes off that spot stays red and agitated for a couple of days then dries out. That might have more to do with moisture collecting in that spot so I’ll have to make more of an effort to dry it out after bathing maybe use a little aloe. Other than that, it gets more comfortable each time I wear it for a length of time.

10. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I have done some serious sweating running during the summer, I never had a problem with that. The big headed screws are very polished. I can see where they are, but never irritated. Hey, I never have it off that long. After a shower I use a wash clothe along under the belt to not leave any water or soap. I always make sure I move the belt away from my body all the way around for a good rinse. There are times that it can get a little itchy in that area.I use a little Caldesene powder. The zinc oxide kills the itch quickly and stops the skin from being sticky.

You need to determine if the rubbing is rubbing or if it is more of a pressure thing. If it is pressure you usually will get a bump on the underside in the area you seem to be talking about. That bump is from constant pressure in that area. That's why I got the bigger ring. It is more like a sore and if you touch it, it hurts. Anyway, happy to hear her getting excited about it, You may not want to go 142 days, I did with just edging, but the agenda has changed so I don't know what to expect. Doesn't sound like you are a good candidate yet lol. Deb took her mother to the neurologist so she might be a little late. We need to find a time for voice, it really helps with flow. Later my friend.;-)

11. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    It must be a pressure issue because a little bump forms after a few days of wear and is a little sore to the touch after it forms. I’d better order that bigger ring. I don't think I’d want to go 142 days but I’d do it for her if she wanted to try. We’ve never done any edging play, I brought it up a long time ago when we first started this adventure but she didn’t seem interested. Now that there will be (at some point) time for more commitment to our lifestyle new things may arise. Yes we do need to voice chat some time, I’ll have some alone time over these next couple of weeks on Monday and Tuesday, that would be a good time if you’re gonna be around. Hope Deb’s mom is okay, talk to you later...

Allen1987 likes this.
  12. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds about right. Your being pulled forward. !0 mm is .394 thousands, over 3/8 of an inch. I think he made that because of just the issue your talking about. We are not all put together the same way. I wouldn't mention that number of days, that's up to her. I am usually home after two pm Eastern time so I think ! pm for you. I'll be around.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  13. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    . Lol she’s going to see it here

14. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Don't show her,!!!!¡!!!!!!!!

Guest 3729 likes this.
  15. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    When I asked my wife to lock me in a chastity cage I had read the benefits both sexual and not sexual that could be gained from such a relationship. Admittedly it was the sexual side of chastity that gave me the push to want to try it but I never realized I’d end up finding so much more the longer we live the lifestyle. The strong love, emotions and feelings I have for my wife are so very intoxicating, it’s a wonderful feeling to be so in love and to have so much trust in someone. I’m truly in awe of her and everything she has accomplished in her life and feel truly lucky to be with such an amazing individual. She truly becomes more beautiful to me everyday for for many different reasons inside and out.

Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  16. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I think you will find many more things that you never saw before. I have found that once you honestly engage in letting her make those choices the easier it becomes for her. When you see those changes you see where you can find all that she has to offer you other than just sex. Also, you find out how enjoyable it is just to please her. And I think you know how you also mean to her.:+1::love:

Guest 3729 and Rectrix like this.
  17. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    #217 Guest 3729, Nov 17, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2019
    I think the chastity belt is working on both Wonder Woman and I more psychologically and further adjusting our frame of minds and allowing us to delve further into our roles. Mistress did have initial concerns about my comfort when she would see me naked wearing only the steel belt. The red lines from chaffing around my waist when I’d move my belt around we’re pretty prevalent the first couple of weeks. Now the longer I wear the belt sometimes I forget it’s even on until I move in a certain direction and can feel it, but again I have to say how shocked I am at how comfortable it is and I have to give major props to Joe & team at Behind Barz for producing something as high of quality as these belts.

My change is knowing that I’m in REAL chastity with no escape except for when mistress decides, it’s such a delicious mind fuck. I love being this vulnerable to her and she knows it. The belt has made me more vulnerable while making mistress more confident and she’s been pushing herself to explore further especially in terms of ways of my denial. She has the most wonderful look in her eyes when she’s sees me only wearing my belt. I can tell it’s something that excites her immensely, not only for the physical impossibility of me touching myself as well as the commitment it implies but it also feels like we’ve emotionally bonded even more than before. I feel closer to her than I’ve ever felt and that’s really saying something because I’ve never loved someone so much or felt so devoted to their happiness and wanting to fulfill her every need and desire. Wonder Woman has been thriving on my intensity that’s been focused on her.

The style of our love making has evolved over time without a doubt and the last couple of months has been real proof of that. Wonder Woman and I were discussing this after our last encounter, it’s also worth mentioning that Wonder Woman has being quite a bit more open in regards to talking about our sex. Perhaps part of the help is that there has been increased in maturity on my end as far as not completely dissecting our encounters but more highlighting certain aspects of our love making. We’ve highlighted these aspects because we feel it shows an evolution as to the change in us. We haven’t discussed these things in great depth and perhaps we never will but we both know we like how we feel and it feels so right.

One encounter that happened about a month ago there was a lot of focus on anal play. Generally she really has to be in the mood for it and she certainly was but to me it felt like she was more into it and genuinely enjoying fucking my ass with her hand. She seemed more confident in her motions and how she was touching me, using her fingers on me and she was certainly enjoying herself. She focuses on my rear while directing me to jerk off on her breasts, I came so hard from that. Mistress then had her turn using her wand bringing her to a couple of wonderful O’s. It was all so intense and she denied me touching her most intimate place, I was allowed only to play with her breasts. I felt so owned and it was so delicious and crave those feelings. I put my belt on the next morning eagerly awaiting our next encounter, enjoying the teasing and the flirting with the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on, a woman who owns my heart and soul so completely.

Our next encounter a couple of weeks later exhibited even more control from her. She unlocked me and continued to get me very excited, I was putty in her hands as usual. I laid back and she teased my cock hard before starting to jerk me off. In a matter of no time she had me convulsing and spurting cum over both of us. Mistress demanded me to cum 3 more times that evening, which sounded daunting but I certainly wanted that to happen :). We kissed passionately, touching and groping,I stayed incredibly aroused and I was hard again in no time. She started pumping my cock again, and touching my ass telling me how much I liked it. Her touch felt even more sensitive and she gave me another mind blowing orgasm in no time whatsoever, the power of her telling me how much I liked her playing with my ass as a major impact on me. Mistress was ready for her turn and I was told to get her wand set up and ready. I laid next to her, turned it on and placed it over her clit and then kissed, bit and licked her nipples. she took the wand from my hand and started to focus hard on trying to cum. She brought herself to a couple of smaller O’s but was waiting for the big one. She asked me if I could cum again and I told her I wanted to. Mistress told me to cum on her breasts while she uses her wand. I got on my knees and started to masturbate, I was thinking of all the naughty things that we’d done and all the naughty stuff I was hoping we’d try together. Since I’d already came twice I wasn’t sure what was going to happen but then I heard mistress’s big O coming and that sent me over the edge. I felt that twinge and then the immense sensitivity from the lack of touch. All three of my organs s felt so amazing and I couldn’t believe how instance they were. Mistress’s last orgasm was very intense too, she was panting hard and had the look of extreme satisfaction on her face. With this medication she’s taking it makes it harder for her to climax but when she does, it’s tip top!

A few days ago when were laying in bed together it dawned on me that she’s denied me PIV sex for over a couple of months. I asked about this and she just smiled naughtily about it and said yep very matter of factly. I can’t explain why I think it’s so hot but she loves it and I love it. I’m starting to crave having my penis inside her but have no idea when that will be! We are going on a getaway next weekend and I’ll have her all to myself. She said she was going to make me wait till we go out of town but I have no clue what that will entail. Not knowing is such a thrill and a huge part of the fun, she has surprised the hell out me so much lately. After 15 years together I am still falling for her on a daily basis and love that she still gives me butterflies! I love you goddess Wonder Woman ❤️

Rectrix likes this.
  18. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    I would have to say that there is change in feelings concerning PIV. I know as much as we like it, being denied has a effect that is hard to explain. We have grown up in a way that it was always a prize. Even the way we would talk about it when we were younger shows what the importance was. There is so much missed with a thought of PIV being the be and all of it, the ultimate show of love.

I have found that love is not synonymous with sex. The depth of love and connection is so much deeper than sex. The outward showing of our love and affection is just as powerful with a hug, or kiss just because at anytime. I know chastity is used in many ways. In no way can I think of it as a form of punishment. We thought it was just fun, it turned out to be a life changer,

In a relationship like ours that has spanned over 40 years, how did I miss so much of the love of my life. We were perfectly happy, and began to change. I think if you really love someone they need to feel free. /i is very difficult to change your mindset after so many years.much has changed for us in the two years. To be free to explore those things deeply hidden that were never talked about can come to the surface. The relationship between chastity and the possibility of changed in our lives is a mystery to both of us. The deep passion of being together and the sharing the depth of who we are still an amazement to me.

My wife has a girlfriend at work that has become more than a friend. I saw the beginning of about two and a half years ago. It was real eyeopener for me. She had the courage to step out and do something that was not what you would say people should do. It truly spun my head around. It was almost a dream and unbelievable at the start. I think the love that we had for each other was something that when you fall in love where your 15 years old is hard to shake. @Wonderwomanssub knows my story. It became as She said " It's our journey now."

To give of yourself to someone with nothing but love to give back is a very strong bond. I don't know how it works, but I do know the effects is has on someone else. As we already know, women think different than men, obviously. To love them without the thought of sex changes the way we both think. We can be intimate at any time and she freely knows that. I have also found that you can have an intimate friend without the she, accept touching. I have always called it the third dimension, As we all know there are many things we cannot explain. The how and why of the deep thoughts and our reaction to just a look or word is compelling. I think chastity is a kink, but it can also be a tool to slow us down and let the beauty of our women to show through. I know our relationships can be quite different, but I am sure many know exactly what I am say.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  19. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Just wanted to add one more detail to our last encounter that I thought was worth mentioning to describe a little more how Wonder Woman has grown in her domme personality. I’d mentioned that she hasn’t allow me PIV in well over 2 months. I know she enjoys how I feel inside her but rarely am I’m able to last that long and although she wants to feel me it sometimes feels like she was doing it more for me than for herself. She would encourage me to cum quickly and be done. 4 years ago I bought us a strap on thinking she’d be using it on me but it’s been the opposite. It hasn’t been that many times but when she wants a bigger cock that won’t go soft I slap on the strap on. We have several different sizes but the black one is the biggest and most stout. There’s another one we have about my size but a little longer that she enjoys but I think she prefers the bigger black one. Usually we’ve played a bit and we’ve both had at lest one O and both gotten pretty worked up by the time the strap on comes out of the toy bag. It’s usually me asking her if she’ll let me use it on her, but this last time it was her telling me she wanted it. Her saying she wanted it when we were kissing and caressing before any real play took place was a huge turn on. It made me feel so denied that she was wanting the toy over my cock. The dildo never ended up coming out that night because she was too tired by the time she had her 3rd orgasm and it was around 1 am at that point. Whether she was intending this or not, it was so arousing to me was to feel that she was making a point to let me know she wanted to feel the big black cock and planned on denying my cock being allowed inside. I’m still not sure I understand the psychology behind the way this makes me feel. It’s like I always want her so bad, she’s so beautiful and drives me so wild, sometimes I wish it was like when we were 20 and 19 years old and I just wanted to rip her clothes off and push her on the bed. That was so wonderful when we’d have those kinds of passionate encounters. While that kind of passionate love and lust was so amazing in our past, this kind of passionate denial with her completely in control is somehow seems better.

20. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Damn you “free time”, you’re always eluding me....

21. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    It took about 30 years to find that "free time". Sometimes you just need to make it when you can.

Guest 3729 likes this.
  22. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Just a brief update, I’m still working on writing out Wonder Woman’s and my last weekend but hasn’t been time to get it all out. The belt keys never came with us on the trip (not planned so I was told) and oh my god my focus on her was intense and she loved every second of it. She tortured me by letting me grind into her with my tube. Between the steel cage and my swollen member filling in the gaps she very much enjoyed the feeling. I guess as they say if there’s a will there’s a way but she wrapped her legs around my waist and angled her hips upward. I kept grinding and she kept getting wetter and wetter, my cage slipped into her little by little. She loooved the stretch, I could only enter like 1/2 inch or so but it really felt like we were fucking. She merely came from it which in turn made me cum. It was like my cum just poured out, it felt great but also deliciously frustrating. Then she had me go down on her, such an amazing experience and emotions I felt throughout.
    When we got home she gave me the keys promising something great. I’ve been unlocked since last Sunday and she hasn’t allowed me anything other than teasing. I went to put my belt back on but she didn’t want it. I’m so tortured and I feel my will power is waning. I’m sure she’s got something up her sleeve even if it’s just to torture me. At this point if she told me to belt up I’m not sure if I’d be happy or sad. I want so much more but being free is harder than being locked up ❤️

Rectrix and cshorts like this.
  23. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    I’m in trouble this time....

Things have definitely changed for Wonder Woman, she’s found her confidence in the world of female domination and she’s running with it. This confidence that she has been working on whether it be conscious or unconscious is shining through and giving her the goddess glow. Looking at our lives now versus 5 years ago is vastly different in both our minds. There’s no more awkwardness in our D/s roles it just feels so right to us both. I never knew how good it could feel to worship a woman like my wife, never knew how deeply our love would run by surrendering completely to her, trusting that she always knows best.

Last weekend mistress and I got to go on a long awaited mostly 3 day weekend, that was the first time in 3 1/2 years that we’ve been away for more than just an overnighter. It was so wonderful to actually have a solid day and a half of being alone with Wonder Woman. We both admitted it felt like we were dating again, the gitty laughter and fun that can be had by nothing more than just being together. However the weekend would be much more than that. If you’d been keeping up on my blog you’d know that we try to get away to this mountain town that’s relatively close to where we live. I can’t remember if it was earlier this year or last year being the last time we went but the irony is that both times she’s forgotten to bring the key. The first time I genuinely believe she forgot it but this last time I’m questioning whether it was intentional or not. I suppose she would’ve admitted to me by this point that she planned it so who will know for sure but regardless, we saw a turning point this last weekend.

We were about an hour into our drive when she mentioned she forgot the key. She asked me if I was bummed and I said I kind of was but that I was planning to pamper her all weekend and make it all about her anyway. She said she knew that but was really looking forward to playing with my dick. I let her know I still brought the strap on and other toys if she still wanted penetrative sex. She seemed not to mind so much they she left the key behind after hearing that but she did admit to me that she loves sucking my cock and she still really wanted to do that and was sad she couldn’t. After hearing that I was a little more bummed out but still excited for what the weekend would hold, I have fantasied about being locked up with no way out on a getaway with mistress. I got my wish because the key was over 100 miles away and my belt wasn’t coming off without them.

We arrived at our hotel and I checked us in, Mistress and I grabbed a bag each and headed up to our room. Mistress settled in while I brought the rest of our bags up from the car. Our room was spacious with a king sized trundle bed, couch, bar, dinner table and to top it all off a jacuzzi tub, we were in for an amazing weekend.

From the moment we entered the small town I felt a demeanor change in Wonder Woman. She was more in charge than ever and she was going to dictate this weekend. I was eating up every moment of it, her domme side was revving up, she was just warming up to showing me just what kind of a domme she could be in our FLR. It’s attractive and so sexy to feel her confidence and strength, I haven’t seen her this content in years. I didn’t think it was possible but I have fallen even further in love with my wife. She is one of a kind and I’m lucky to be with her, no one makes me light up like she does.

Since mistress had just gotten off work and we hit the road pretty much immediately she and I were both ready for dinner. We went to a nearby bar on the lake for a drink and small bite. We enjoyed each other’s conversation, people watched and discussed what we might do over the next day. It was so nice just to sit down with her and have a quiet moment together, she made a comment about how it felt like we were dating again. I agreed, it was a wonderful feeling, it is amazing when you still produce those kinds of feeling in your partner, when they can still give you the butterflies just like on your first date 15 years earlier. We finished our dinner and then our drinks and headed back to our hotel. Before going back into our room we had a look around in the hotel, they had just decorated for Christmas which is mistress’s favorite time of year. It also worked out that there was a christmas bazaar that was going to be taking place the next day in the hotel, Wonder Woman was quite excited about that.

We went back up to our room, put in a movie and snuggled up on the bed. It wasn’t long before our hands were roaming each others bodies. Wonder Woman teasingly ran her fingertips over my cage gently stroking the exposed skin. I was already as hard as I could get in the 2 inch tube, mistress smirked while looking at my hopeless cock struggling behind the steel bars. She teased me for quite a while, it was really the first time she had teased me so physically while still wearing my cage. I guess she didn’t have a choice but she really got to see first hand the results of cage on teasing. she teased the exposed skin through the cage so much that it was overstimulation and things just started to feel numb. At that point she gave up on my cock and my focus turned to her, we kissed very passionately. I kissed her while I played with her hard nipples and gently squeezed her large breasts. I moved my hands down between her legs where I was met with that lovely wet warmth. I ran my finger in a circular motion around her lips and the gent pressing into her running my finger up and down her slit. I felt her quiver in anticipation and exhale lightly waiting for more of my touch. I ran my finger up her lips again and rested on top of her clit and slowly massaged in a slow circular motion. My mouth found one of her breasts, I kissed, licked and bit her hardened nipples, mistress was enjoying the combination immensely. I was toying with her going between rubbing her clit and fingering when she reached down and put her hand over mine, then very forcefully made me rub her pussy hard and fast. Getting the clue I picked up speed and got more aggressive, she started moaning and arching her back, even grunting. Her orgasm came on hard, I rubbed her Pussy and licked her nipples until she couldn’t handle it. She was glowing so brightly, she looked like she felt so very good. After taking a breath we snuggled back up watching a movie until we passed out together, it was a lovely evening.

The next morning we woke up well rested and ready for the day. I got out of our bed and made us coffee, I brought my camping percolator and bought some good quality coffee so we didn’t have to use or drink the gross hotel coffee. I have yet to stay in a hotel where there is decent coffee in the room hence why I brought the percolator. Plus I think the flavor of percolated coffee is hard to beat when made correctly. I brought mistress her cup then brought her one of the plush robes we were provided in our room. I got dressed and headed down to the lobby to bring Wonder Woman breakfast in bed. I made her a waffle with butter, syrup and brought her some orange juice and served it to her in bed. Unfortunately the waffle didn’t pass inspection and I was sent back downstairs to add whipped cream. I happily obeyed and brought it back to her in a hurry. The weekend kind of took on a Clothed Female Naked Male kind of theme, whenever we were in our room the only thing I had on was my steel belt. Wonder Woman seemed to approve of this scenario, she liked seeing her slave only in chastity.

After breakfast we chatted for a while, I was naturally still horny as hell for her and amped up from the night before I couldn’t help but act like a desperate slut around her. My behavior was exciting her and she was game for more fun, she liked my aggressiveness but was amused by it as I couldn’t use my manhood at all, once again she enjoyed complete control of the situation. Lots of slapping and spanking from her and boob squeezing and licking from me, I pushed her back onto the bed and buried my face into her chest, her soft breasts felt so amazing I wanted my head to stay there forever. I got on top of mistress and pressed my hips into her, my metal cage was on top of her wet mound. I started grinding into her and kissing her luscious lips on her beautiful face. The more I ground my hips the wetter she became until my cage was making sloshing sounds every time I pressed into her. This was driving me crazy, having her ready and waiting wet pussy begging me to come in but laughing because I couldn’t. I suppose it’s true what they say but if there’s a will there’s definitely a way. Mistress wrapped her legs around my waist and angled her hips upward and as I pressed she started to work the cage tube into her pussy. She was feeling pure bliss, she loved the stretch and feeling the combination of my swollen cock filling in between the steel bars. My behind Barz belt has the 2 inch cock cage, if it was the longer one we probably couldn’t have done this because it would’ve angled down to much and been to long. I was probably only inserting the cage into her between a 1/2 in to an inch but it felt like we were fucking. That was the closest thing to fucking that she’s allowed me to do in nearly 3 months. It felt so good, I was surprised at how good it felt, incredibly frustrating but still amazing. Mistress was very much enjoying the stretch from the extra girth, she was so close to cumming when I got that amazing all too familiar twinge, I couldn’t believe it, I was going to cum, it felt good but different from any orgasm I’d had before, it was more like it came from within my body instead of my penis. I stopped grinding and looked down to see I was peeing cum all over mistress's pussy. I looked down in amazement as it just kept pouring out, mistress had a look in her eyes like a lioness ready to pounce, she was so wound up and it was her turn to cum, she should’ve cum first anyway. She told me I needed to clean her up and go down on her. I wiped her gently between her legs and then started licking her pussy, she was in heaven. I went down on her until she came very hard. I still wanted so much more, even though I came I still wanted her so very bad, I wanted to grind, finger and lick her pussy all weekend!

After a short breather I was requested to prepare our jacuzzi. I filled the jacuzzi adding bath salts, putting out towels and making it the temperature that Mistress likes. Once it was prepared I escorted mistress into the tub. I let her in first and got in after her, we turned on the jets and zoned out into bliss for the next half hour.

Mistress was ready to get out of the tub and told me to her a towel. I got up and put a towel on the floor for her to step onto and then had another towel and helped dry her off. I retrieved her robe and held it up so she could slip her arms through. She headed into the bedroom to get ready while I finished cleaning up the bathroom and putting towels up. Still only in my belt I walked out of the bathroom/jacuzzi room to find mistress waiting for me on the couch. She had her jeans and top on and was waiting for me to put her boots on for her. I sat on the floor at her feet, mistress held out each foot for me to slip a boot onto. God I loved that, it felt so right sitting at her feet naked in chastity serving her. This weekend pressed me much further into submission and it feels right.

We went to lunch a little bit later at that same bar and grill on the lake from the night before. I had a coke with 2 shots of Pendleton just because I could, that kind of set my pace for the rest of the day. We decided to try and go hiking after lunch, it was a beautiful day and we wanted to be outside. I found a couple of trails on the other side of the lake and plugged them into my gps. Whenever I thought we were close the gps would try to take us over someone’s private property. Mistress said screw it I just want to spend the rest of the day with you in our hotel room. I couldn’t argue with that so we just headed back for more private time. On the way back there was an old run down barn next to the road. Wonder Woman wanted us to take a selfie with the barn behind us. I kept fussing around trying to get the right angle, Wonder Woman was putting in her two cents and I wasn’t really listening to her. She slapped me in the face kinda hard... twice. It hurt, it was cold but oh my god I love her confidence and power(I really liked it). I couldn’t stop thinking about it for the rest of the day, she’s really come into her role as a domme. She’s pushing boundaries and training me her way, taking it steady, seeing what I can handle. After I got the picture right we were off to the hotel again. When we got back the Christmas bazaar I mentioned earlier was still going on. Mistress gleefully shopped through the goods while I I tagged along like her good slave and loving husband. She found a few fun items and gifts then it was back to the room.

Once in the room again I took my clothing off to resume the clothed female naked male scenario. Mistress picked up her book and started reading while I scrolled through my phone. We sat there for a while, I don’t think either of us were very interested in what we were doing when mistress told me to bring her the pink vibrator. Mistress was talking dirty to me and I thought I was going to burst right out of my belt. I set her vibrator up and playfully teased her nipples asking what she wanted me to do. She said she didn’t want me to do anything including touching her, she just wanted me to watch. I laid next to her watching her vibrate herself, I was melting where I lay wanting to be a part of her pleasure. She brought herself close to cumming several times before she told me to take the vibrator she make her orgasm. I had read a book a while back about the female gspot and the best way to arouse it, I wanted her to cum so hard from my touch, show her what I was capable of. I placed the pink hitachi directly order her clit which was instant happiness for her. Then I gently pressed my two fingers into her resting my fingertips on her gspot, I started rubbing in a gentle counterclockwise motion. Wow was that ever the right thing to do, in a matter of minutes she was starting to feel the rolling orgasms coming. For several more minutes I massaged her gspot and vibrated her clit until she was begging me to stop. I felt so incredible for making her feel so good, I wanted to grind on her like the day before but she just pushed me away telling me no.

After that we continued to read and enjoy each others company. We went to a nice dinner that evening where I was allowed to help put her boots on before we left. We brought dessert back to the room and watched a movie in bed. We enjoyed the jacuzzi tub one more time that night. Then I was invited into the walk-in shower with mistress to bathe her. I love caressing her, lathering my goddess with soap suds showing her how much I care for her.

The next morning we had to leave early because I had to be at work by 11am and it’s a bit of a drive. We got up at 7 and I made some coffee to go. On the way back mistress told me that when we got home I would be well rewarded for such a wonderful weekend, I was so excited I could hardly wait.

Sunday evening after work I got home and we went through our usual routine. When we were alone Wonder Woman handed me her keys and allowed me to unlock, it was the first time the belt had been off in 3 weeks. That was also the longest I’ve worn the belt to date. Nothing happened that night, then nothing happened the next night. I was so horny and frustrated not knowing what she had planned when Tuesday morning rolled around. She was getting ready for her internship and I had the day off. I went to put my belt on because the temptation to masturbate was becoming very strong. She told me not to put it on, I could leave it off so I did. I should’ve just been honest with her but ultimately this was all part of her plan (I think).

She left for the day and I had a very short window to be bad but as it turns out it was too much time since I was bad and decided to masturbate. I looked up some femdom strap on porn and proceeded to do the deed and something interesting happened. I barely got hard before I started to cum and when I did cum it had hardly any feeling whatsoever. My caged orgasm from the previous weekend was way more intense. I thought it was strange that I couldn’t get hard, I was raging in my cage before it came off. I tried to get myself hard again and I couldn’t, then I felt like I was going to cum again so I stopped. It was the weirdest sensation, like It was my subconscious reaction to disobeying my mistress, I felt so guilty about what I was doing it just wouldn’t work the way it was supposed to. All week Mistress was asking me if I had been good and each day she paid zero attention to my cock. I lied and told her I had been good but I didn’t tell her about Tuesday morning. Ironically Wednesday morning I woke up from having a sex dream, I was in a collar with a leash on it, the leash being held by mistress. I was going down on her and I just remember thinking the scene was really hot and how much she was turning me on. When I woke up I was rock hard, I showed mistress and she just giggled. I might be being dramatic about this but maybe not, I think after 5 years of being conditioned by my wife in chastity, how much stronger my feelings have grown for her and understanding our roles together even better. She is who and what turns me on the most, the last time she allowed to cum she gave me a handjob and it was like the most amazing thing ever, then gave me another one right after the first and it felt even better then the first O. I really like the thought of being that conditioned for Wonder Woman, I like that even my body betrays me from enjoying that kind of physical pleasure without the approval of my mistress.

I now know that I was being tested and set up for a trap. My guilt got the best of me and I confessed my bad deeds to Wonder Woman, I also let her know about her being the only one that truly excites me. She really wasn’t all that surprised, she sent me a text back last night she told me to enjoy my last night of freedom because tomorrow the belt is going on and going to be staying on. She also whipped my ass with her riding crop several times that night. She truly has the real ability to make me nervous, she gets a look on her face and I know to take her very seriously. She told me she wanted to make my ass as red as our bright red dresser and I truly believe she meant it. I still think she was setting me up for failure, she knew I couldn’t control myself for that long without fucking up. I really think she wanted to punish me, I think she wants me to know what she’s capable of and she needed to bust me on a major infraction. I think I’m just viewing the tip of the iceberg on what she’s capable of.

She purposely hasn’t allowed me PIV sex for over a couple of months. I think our weekend trip was supposed to be the end of that and I would get my big reward but the key never came with us. She realized how turned on I was by being denied something I want very badly. In the last couple of months the couple of times she’s allowed me an orgasm is either by her hand job or her allowing me to masturbate, usually on her. I’ve given her oral, fingered her, used toys on her and watched her masturbate herself. I don’t understand why but I’m so turned on by her only allowing me handjobs and playing with my ass, her restrictiveness is intoxicating.

Although so much happened over the course of the week it was relatively uneventful compared to our trip. It made me sad it was over so quickly but it freed more of the domme within Wonder Woman and I have yet slipped further down the rabbit hole, further into submission and servitude for her. I used to be able to gauge loosely when my next release would be but for the first time in 5 years I have no idea on even what to guess. She was pissed at me for my lack of will power and obedience and I am being punished for that. I have no idea what her plan is but she could very well lock me up for months based on the last comment she made to me. although I got the idea she was going to lock me up for a while regardless of me being good or bad :)

Rectrix, cshorts and MichiganHusband like this.
  24. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    Over the river and through the woods, down the rabbit hole we go....... Looking at relationships as they evolve around chastity and FLRs, the diversity of actions and reactions are so different between couples. The not knowing how each other will react to what either of them do is interesting to see. Not to be critical, some couples there is a strict control of actions and others it is a very loose interaction between the two. In the midst of it them all there can be varied fetishes from either side thrown into the mix. I can see anyone stumbling upon our threads depending on where they land can be greeted with an array of fetish play or two people searching for what it right for them.

In February it will be eight years since I suggested and then fell into this rabbit hole. I probably should put this in a different place for more to see, but I guess notoriety isn't something I really care for. I started following @Wonderwomanssub shortly after I joined CM. He joined about a month after I did. There are a few people here that I have become close to after these few years and have gone beyond just the screen name to a real friendship. When you see the reality of the struggles of life in general in other's lives, your own reality draws parallels to their's.

I still totally believe that chastity does go beyond the kink. It has eluded me to the means by which it works to change the relationships between two people. Whether it be Domme or Sub, where do the roles that we begin to develop come from without the rule book or any real direction from anyone. We all read the stories, do we fit into any of them? I have seen @Wonderwomanssub start out with certain ideas that have changed as time as gone by. To see a relationship grow in a better understanding of who they both are. I have seen despair that we all go through at times. The feeling of being alone and sometimes forgotten about. Then I have seen the moments when the seed that has been planted begins to grow and take root. It is almost like it starts a new life full of wonder and excitement. To see things within each other that have been hidden for them I think 15 years, me over 40 years.

I think this response from me is because as much as we are different, many of us are quite the same. We all have responsibilities we need to tend too, life does get in the way. To my friend here, I just wanted to say.. That about 3 years ago I saw things begin to change in a way that was very hard to understand at the time. My life is not at all the the way I thought it would be. To us it has become a lifestyle that changes as we change. Chastity is a part of it, but it isn't the main focus. Being chaste is not just in the physical sense. So many get wrapped up in the lust and the physical, not that is a bad thing. I think the physical at the beginning can cloud your judgment of things that are much more important that many find out about sometimes to late.

Your future is being played out between you two. She has seen things that prevent you two that total relationship that you can have. You have seen in yourself things you should change. The word punishment has never been used between us.....correction yes.... punishment no. I think you will find that she will know when you get what she is looking for. In the meantime, you are getting to see the other beautiful Wonder Woman that will become a Wonder Woman indeed. The journey continues as I always say.:+1:

Guest 3729 and Rectrix like this.
  25. Guest 3729

Local Time:
    Thanks @Allen1987 I always appreciate your kind words and advice.

I’m immensely happy that Wonder Woman didn’t give into my initial obsession with the physical side of chastity play. My idea of chastity and my goals were clouded and were more selfish than giving 5 years ago. I’m lucky that I’m married to an incredibly strong woman that has steered us in the right direction with her diligence and commitment to not only our FLR and chastity but our overall marriage. This is why she is Wonder Woman.

I know a lot of my changes are just “growing up” in general, something about having a child and a mortgage that makes you do that lol. I also feel that through FLR and the chastity lifestyle and my wife plus the friends I’ve made here at the mansion has really helped me become the person I am right now. @Allen1987 @cshorts @Breathe @Fatkid1 @Violet_Noir @Rectrix plus many others. You have all shared some or your experiences with me whether it be life in general or lifestyle related, especially Allen. Or we’ve discussed other things at length and I always felt like I got something worthwhile and important out of all our conversations, I ultimately wish we all had more time in general to talk to each other. I wish it was as easy to be as open with others I see on a day to day basis as I am with all of you.

Breathe, cshorts and Violet_Noir like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice