FOR SALE: Brand new CS-500/A Chastity Belt from Fetish-Felix

Discussion in 'SOLD' started by exercisecb, Oct 2, 2019.

1. exercisecb

exercisecb Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:47 AM
    Original purchased August 2019 direct from Fetish-Felix in Germany. I've not had the opportunity to use the belt due to change in living arrangements but I would happily pass on the pleasure (or lack thereof) to a fellow chastity enthusiast.

As you can see from the photos the craftsmanship and finishing are excellent and the soft silicon lining makes this suitable for 24/7 wear. The belt is inescapable when fitted with the security bow (also included). Many experienced chastity players have reported that the CS-500 is the most comfortable and most secure chastity device they have used.

Hip measurement: 75-90cm
    Cage length: 12cm
    Cage diameter: 38mm

I’d recommend reading a fantastic review of this device from a user on this site:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/fetish-felix-cs500.3666/

You can find more information about the belt on the fetisch-felix website:
    http://www.fetisch-felix.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p2_CS-500-A.html

Originally cost me £450 / €497 (€449 belt + €29 security bow + €19 shipping) with a 3 week production and shipping wait. I will accept £400 and will ship within UK for free. Happy to ship worldwide if buyer covers costs.

Please check out photos and get in contact if you have any questions.

CS 500A 1.jpg CS 500A 2.jpg CS 500A 3.jpg CS 500A 4.jpg CS 500A 5.jpg CS 500A 6.jpg CS 500A 7.jpg

bandezle likes this.
  2. exercisecb

exercisecb Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi all. Belt still available. Price reduced to £325. Message below or PM if interested. thanks

bandezle likes this.
  3. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    I'm interested but I have to take measurements first and do more research and I'm not home right now. Gonna get back to you this weekend if that's ok.

4. exercisecb

exercisecb Junior Member

Local Time:
  5. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    Hey, looks like the belt would fit me so far. Are the 38mm the inner or outer diameter of the cage?

6. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    I looked closer at pictures on the manufacturers website and there doesn't seem to be a big difference in inside and outside diameter. I was asking that because I have cages which are really thick, so they have 38mm outside and 32mm inside for example. Doesn't seem to be the case with this one though, so I think it should fit me just fine.

I'm located in Germany. If you can do 300 pounds + shipping I'd be happy to take it off you.

7. exercisecb

exercisecb Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Aoilioa. Internal diameter is 38mm, external dia 42mm. So thickness of 2mm. I’m happy to sell at £300. Royal Mail tracked and signed delivery to Germany is £13.50. I don’t know how to send private messages on CM, so if you are happy with the above I will provide you with an email to complete. Thanks

01 int.jpg 02 ext.jpg

8. Aoilioa

Aoilioa Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah, sounds good to me. I'll send you a PM with my details and you should be able to answer it - or just send me an email (will be included in the PM).

9. exercisecb

exercisecb Junior Member

Local Time:
  10. Guest 5618

Guest 5618 New member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    I'm a 19 year old virgin guy starting Chastity to help me quit my masturbation.
    Does this belt make masturbation impossible?can you get an erection or does it control you?
    Thank you?
    Paolo

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice