18th Birthday gift

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Lockupthewolf, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    I thought I'll write a bit of a fiction story, so here it is

My 18th birthday was coming, of all my friends as I was from December, my 18th was the last one, everyone else, including my girlfriend, has already turned 18. As a birthday presents, my parents were going to take me for a trip in Europe to see some stuff I was really interested in like tank museum in Bovington or the Mercedes museum. That was really nice, but that meant I wouldn't get to spend my birthday with my girlfriend, which was even more frustrating as she wanted us to wait with sex until we will both be 18. Still, it seemed that we would spend New Year together, alone, so I would just have to wait 2 more weeks.

I had a party the day before we left for Europe, it was really great, my girl teased me all the time bu in a way that wasn't obvious to everyone else and gave me 2 gifts, one was a pair of tickets to a metal concert I dreamed of going to and second was a package she told me to open on my actual birthday (so in 3 days) and to better be alone when unpacking it. I was damn curious about it but promised to wait and she wouldn't tell me.

When the day came., early in the morning, I was in a hotel in London, I had my own room, I locked the door and go the the Kate's package. I was so curious I didn't even took care of my morning wood in my usual way and let it just go down on it's own. Inside the package was some papers, instruction, and under that a few things I had no idea what they were, neatly put into their package compartments, which were labeled. So, there were 2 tubes named testing tube and locking tube, a few metal rings of different sizes and a metal... well it looked like a cage of some sorts. I was quite confused, but started reading instructions. I was shocked, it was some sort of a sex toy. My GF gave me a sex toy, I couldn't be more happy and excited, in a very very horny way. I followed the instructions about sizing and how to put it on, used the testing tube to connect the ring that gripped my cock and balls behind my sack and the cage part that tightly squeezed my penis to a size a bit below my normal soft size - putting that cage part was a challenge as I kept getting erect and I didn't want to jerk off, I mean I wanted to make good use of the toy that would surely give me a lot of pleasure. So after I got the sizing figured out, I changed the test tube for the locking tube, which had a keyhole. When I inserted the tube, it turned 90 degrees counterclockwise and I heard a loud click. I looked at it trying to figure out how it would make me come, especially that I couldn't get hard in it, it kept me just below my normal soft size and as I got turned out by wearing a sex toy for the first time in my life, I felt how squeezed my cock was in it. I touched myself through the bars but only got more frustrated. I thought, maybe that's how it intensifies the feeling when I cum? Getting it all so incredibly tight must feel incredible when I cum. So I tried to jerk off but it was damn clear that this toy would not let me come, there was no way I could get any satisfaction while wearing it. I wondered if I could take it off without unlocking but it was impossible. Yeah, that was it, she gave me a prank gift to get my hopes up, not the first time she did a prank on me, but a first time it involved something sexual, well I could live with that but it was time to take it off and take care of how horny I got. I went to the package and searched for the key. It wasn't in there! What the hell, did she not check the toy before she gave it to me?

I knew she wouldn't be up for another few hours because of the time difference, and it wasn't uncomfortable, and most important when I got dressed it wasn't visible, so I figured I will call her about it in the afternoon. I just didn't realize what wearing that thing will do to me, without my morning relief I kept being more and more horny and every beautiful girl I saw made me uncomfortably aware of my predicament, my cock straining against it's cruel and small prison. I couldn't stop having very sexy thoughts and couldn't wait until I call Kate... and then it hit me - even if she was to send me the key, with changing place very often on this trip it wouldn't be possible to deliver the key to me, I would have to keep wearing this hellish device until I got back home and could meet her...

Ok, so I know it's a simple story and there wasn't much sexy action yet, but would you ladies and gents like me to continue it?

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    It is a good start, it will be interesting to see where this leads

3. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I'm really enjoying it! Keep it going!

4. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    very good enjoyed it so far.!!!! Interested to see where it might turn into so yes please continue.

Tora likes this.
  5. chaste jake

chaste jake chaste male sub

work at home business
    Houston Tx
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    nice start to a potentially very erotic story. please be inspired to write some more...

6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great start! I love the premise of waiting for sex, hope to see more!

7. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    Part 2

I couldn't forget about wearing that cage, my dick tried to get hard all the time, it was a pure torture but an interesting experience, something sexual was going on all the time and no one knew about it, I had a toy on me and it seemed my GF had the key, so it actually was a first sex play we had. The thought of that almost drove me mad.

As it was otherwise comfortable, the only other irritation was that I had to sit down in toilet. But I also had a small panic when I first seen a metal detector that day... I had no other option that to go through and it went off, the security patted me down and checked me with the hand held detectors but those didn't go off, I was relieved to say the least.

After I finally was back in the hotel room, I remembered that in the evening we will fly to Rome. I wasn't that worried about metal detectors after going thought a few that day already but in the hotel we were to stay in Rome, there was going to be a swimming pool and I wanted to get some exercise. It would be a no go if that thing would be showing through my trunks. Well, I had to check it beforehand. I got undressed, saw my caged dick again, trying desperately to bulge through the bars, damn that thing was frustrating... I put on my swimming trunks and was happy - thy were quite loose and the cage didn't show. But wouldn't it show if the trunks were wet and sticking to everything? I hopped under the shower and calmed down - the material of the trunks was a bit thick and the cage had just the shape that it looked like a normal bulge. I had a quick shower with a lot of trying to jerk off but I couldn't cum.

After the shower I called Kate.

~ Hi Honey! Happy birthday! How was your day? What did you got to see?
    - Hi Babe, thank you... It was really nice, look I...
    ~ Tell me everything, I want to know! Have you been to that museum you really wanted to go?

We talked about half an hour about my and her day, she kept steering the conversation. Finally she asked:

~ So... I'm dying to know, I was nervous all day what you'd think... Have you seen my gift yet?
    - Yeah... (she interrupted before I could say anything more, she sounded really excited and nervous)
    ~ What do you think? I know it's kinky but... Have you tried it on? Does it fit?
    - Well, I don't know what it is... I checked it out, put it on but... yeah id doses fit but there is just no space to get hard in it! How is that toy supposed to make me cum?
    ~ Oh silly! It's supposed to keep you from cumming! Think of it as a delay... play... I don't know... Oh! I best show you what I mean! Can you put it on now? Pretty please... You'll like it I promise!
    - I... I already have it on.
    ~ Oh? How long?
    - Since morning, I was so curious what you got me that checking it out and trying it out was the first thing I did... I... Well... I didn't even took care of my morning... needs...
    ~ What? You mean you are wearing it all the time since morning? You didn't even... You didn't cum yet today?
    - No babe, it's driving me nuts!
    ~ Well then, that will speed up things, you must be really horny now? All the girls you seen today, thinking about wearing something naughty all the time... Was it tight in there?
    - You can't imagine... all the time... I felt it all the time... I just tried to get myself off in the shower but it's impossible with this thing on... Why would you get me this torture device babe?
    ~ Your'e about to see honey! It seems you are just about desperately horny enough... My parents aren't home, so I think I'll take my clothes off, maybe you could do the same? .... Oh I just wish you could see me now... You know what? wait a second! (after a moment I got a message on my phone, it was a picture from her, my beautiful hellfire-hot redhead GF, with only her glasses on, naked, for the first time I saw her naked but she took a pose in which she kept all the thing I wanted to see the most... covered) You seen it? How do I look?
    - Oh my God Babe, your'e incredible! Could I maybe see you not covering yourself? (my cock was in pain now and I was loosing my mind)
    ~No silly! It's just enough so you'll get some fun time watching me but to really see my naked and see and touch and play with everything you'll want, you have to wait until we see each other. First time seeing all this won't be on a picture, It'll be with your own eyes Honey! Ok, now... take of that toy and we will just pleasure ourselves...
    - That's what I wanted to talk about to you... I-I can't take it off... There's no key...
    ~ What? Really? Oh my God Honey! Thank you sooo much! I was so worried what you'd think... Thank you thank you thank you! I'll make the wait worth your while I promise! We will have soooo much fun together on New Years!
    - Babe... I... I... I didn't know there was no key...
    ~ What?! But you saw both cylinders?
    - Yeah... at first I used the test one while I was checking the fit but then I thought I would try the real one, get myself off with a toy from you and take it off... But I'm stuck! Wait... You took the key from the box on purpose?
    ~ I'm so sorry this isn't how I wanted it to go... I thought you would figure out what the purpose of this cage was, to keep you from cumming and make you wait until we can do it together, I thought that when you saw there was no key... if you was ok with it, maybe liked the idea of would just do it for me, you would use the real locking cylinder... I'm sorry Honey...
    - Oh fuck...I'm already losing my mind here, and there is over a week until New Year's...
    ~ I'm sorry, please don't be mad at me...
    - I'm not mad at you Babe, I was just so excited I got a sex toy from you I couldn't wait to use it and didn't look for the key before locking it up... I just wish I did and figured out what the toy was supposed to do... I think I would still lock it if you asked me to...
    ~ Are you serious?
    - Yeah... It seem like something you really wanted to try, I mean I'm going through horny hell right now and it's only going to get worse but... I don't know, if you promise to make it worth it... Let's just say if you won't keep that promise, I get a free pass to do whatever I want, what do you think Babe?
    ~ Oh your'e in for a treat Babe! I'll be your perfect slut! Again, I'm really sorry it got to be such a bad surprise for you, with the key and all... Another thing I;ll have to make up for I suppose? Uhh you know what? I can't take back time or do anything to unlock you, so maybe I'll be a bad girl and... I'll have a bit more to make up for!
    - What do you mean Babe?
    ~ I mean I'm not locked up in anything... And... I'm naked... And horny... Maybe, just maybe I massage my perky breasts? Umm It feels really nice, wouldn't you like to see it? I bet you would Honey! Oh you would even have so much fun just listening to me if your dick wasn't locked up... You would tell me everything you would be doing right? Just like I... I'm squeezing my nipple, it hurts a bit but I was such a naughty girl after all, you should punish me yourself Honey! Oh I'll need both hands, I'm putting you on a loudspeaker... Uhh one hand squeezing my nipple and other is slowly moving on my body, from my neck, to my breast, a soft squeeze nad down it goes, ohh it feels so gooood! Umm I wish you were here to do this to me... I wish I could play with you, with my hands with my lips my tongue... You'd like that... I would grab your dick hard just where it starts and lick it slowly and kiss it all over it, you'd be so hard you'd thing it's going to explode and meanwhile I would gently massage your full balls with my other hand... I would make you pulsate like an earthquake and then... then... I... would lay down and still holding your cock at the base really hard make it go into me... and... then... the.... Oh Honey!

After that I only heard her screams of pleasure. My cock and balls ware in pain.. on fire... I fell on my knees one had holding my phone other trying to jerk off... It was all for nothing... I never, never! Felt so horny and desperate, my whole body was hot my mind was racing....

~ Oh Honey! That was fun! It was a looong time since Ii last felt so good... I'm really tired... How are you there?
    - You are a devil... It just hurts... You better make it really.... Really! Worth it...
    ~ That frustrated? I'l promise I'll make it up to you, I really will I'll be your toy, the best slut you could dream of!
    - I hope so... Right now I'm worried that this thing will make me go insane and I'll be wearing a straitjacket when we meet!
    ~ You better not! Or I might just turn out into a really evil girl if you won't be able to make me pay for it! Oh damn, they have a good timing!
    - What is it?
    ~ I heard my parents driving in, thank God I already came... Can't imagine what it would be like to not get to cum right now, right Honey?
    - Damn you Babe!
    ~ Haha! Ok I need to get dressed now, call me tomorrow, ok?
    - Sure Babe!
    ~ Bye Honey, again happy birthday and have fun with your gift! :p

Damn that woman is going to drive me mad... It was pretty hot though.... And having a girlfriend that is freaky in sex? I can live with that ;) If I'll keep being sane that is...

Another part coming in a few days, I'm quite busy right now. I plan an interesting moment in Rome in that hotel swimming pool that was mentioned (consensual, not forcing it on anyone) and then they meet at home and then stuff happens ;)

I enjoyed writing this, hope you liked it and enjoyed reading the story :)

8. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great addition, what a huge tease listening to her whilst caged!

9. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    Story continues:

The same day in the evening we traveled to Rome. I had a bit of a scare at the airport as I was taken to personal security check. In the room I told the security personel I had intimate piercing, I was checked with handheld device and patted down, them released.Fortunately, my parents were far away at that time and I just told them it was some kind of mistake. The didn't ask more about it as we were in a hurry and, after all, I was released without any problems.

In the hotel, after we unpacked in our rooms, the wanted to take a walk, I told them I wanted to rest and them exercise, take advantage of the hotel swimming pool. They went together, I went swimming after a while.

When I got to the pool, I was the only person there, which was a welcome surprise - the cage was invisible in my swimming trunks, but better safe than sorry. Another welcome surprise was that the cage wasn't uncomfortable while swimming. The time passed, I did a few lengths and the I saw a girl, my age, very attractive brunette, with a lot of cleavage, walked in and just sat in one of the 2 jacuzzi at the end of the pool. I was instantly reminded of the toy locked on my dick. I've kept swimming back and forth and noticed she was looking at me. When I was resting at the end of the pool she leaned towards me. She introduced herself and we started talking. Her name was Anna, she was from eastern Europe, also on a trip with her family. She was flirting with me, it was so obvious even I couldn't miss it, I enjoyed the attention while trying to hide the discomfort caused by attempts of erection. Though, I was glad I was kept down, otherwise it might have been a bit embarrassing. Of course, I wouldn't take it any further, I had a girlfriend, but it was nice talking to that girl. Then something happened, she said she wanted to change the place to have a view on a windows, she lifted herself a bit and, in the jacuzzi, hovered a bit moving herself just inches over me to my other side and she brushed her ass against my body and my locked cock. She slipped and landed heavy on the other side, in shock, her eyes wide open looking at me... I must have need all red while looking at her, I didn't know what to say. Well, she knew...

~ Oh God I'm so sorry! I didn't know! You seemed to like me flirting... If I knew I wouldn't! I'm so sorry!
    - It's-It's okay...
    ~ I didn't know... I didn't want to make you frustrated or anything....
    - It's really okay, really I'm just surprised... you seem to know about what you... sorry... what you felt...
    ~ Yeah, can I ask something?
    - Well, go ahead.
    ~ Why? Was it some kind of accident or medical issue?

I just starred at her not knowing what she meant.

~ I'm sorry I'm so forward but you must know it's not a common thing to meet someone with that kind of prosthetic... I'm just curious...
    - Wow... It's not... everything is where it should be!
    ~ What?! What did I feel then? No dick can be that hard! I'm sure it was plastic or metal.
    - It's... It's a toy... I can't take it off I didn't want anyone to know about it...
    ~ A toy? What the fuck? Are you, like, masturbating right now?!
    - No! Haha, actually it makes it impossible to do.

She looked like a mix of shock and extreme curiosity.

~ Why do you wear it then? You will just jerk off in your room anyway, right?

I told her about it and how I got it as a gift and all that, she listened, she seemed very curious about it, and I think, excited.

~ So... you won't mind if I do that? (She put her hand on my caged dick, I was ready to melt) You can't enjoy it anyway so your girl won't be jealous and I think she'll be glad you were teased... (she purred)
    - Oh... fuck... please stop...
    ~ Why would I? It's fun! (she positioned herself in front of me, leaned towards me so I had an exceptional look at her breasts)
    - I can't stand this...
    ~ And what exactly are you going to do? (She purred, grinned and softly, cutely laughed)
    - Damn it! (at this point I was trembling, arching myself, the pressure in my cage was unbearable and it felt like if my cock wanted to fly off like a rocket)
    ~ That's really fun! Just one thing missing... Could you stand up?

I did. She yanked my trunks down and I just stood there in shock.

~ That's incredible! You surely are squeezed in there... (she lifted the cage up using her finger) and your balls look so swollen and blue... Isn't it cruel?
    - Damn it is!
    ~ What if your girl won't unlock you? It would be a shame... your'e very handsome and... seeing just how badly it's all squeezed in there I guess you would be... impressive... if not for that hellish cage!

I just sat down, I couldn't take it anymore...

~ Well, as you are not going to just go to your room and jerk off thinking about me...

She dropped her bikini top. Took it up, leaning to give me a nice view and then turned around.

~ It's time I went to my room, I'll be thinking about you... (she winked and blew me a kiss, then walked into baths area)

Later I ran into her on my way back to my room. She said that even with me in the belt, she would like to invite me into her room. I had to decline, I had a girlfriend. She understood and purred into my ear:
    ~ Well, then I'll have to have some fun alone...
    And went into her room smiling at me.

Ok, that's end of this part. :)

10. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
  11. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Loving it so far. I will be reading this until the ending

12. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Super hot addition!

13. Chastity_slut_alex

Clinical
    London
    Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    Wow fantastic so far ! Great writing !

14. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    #14 Lockupthewolf, Feb 16, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    A lot longer post, but I wanted to finally finish the story and not make anyone wait for another part, so this is a final part :)

When I got to my room, I checked the phone and there was a message from my GF, a photo of her, sitting in her bed, naked, with her legs crossed just enough to block the view and her hands covering her breasts between which… there was a key hanging on a neck chain. I knew it was THAT key, the one I needed… I throwed me clothes off of myself and run into shower, putting the phone on a rack in the shower cabin, set it so It won’t turn off the screen, I run the water and just looked and started tugging on the cage. It was tight, so tight that I saw my balls turning into way darker color, I felt how my suppressed erection was making the cage pull a bit on the balls and to my surprise it got me even hornier and seeing that photo all the time was torturous. The only thing I was able to think about was cumming inside her after fucking, I wasn’t even thinking about making love to her, playing with her, just… just brutally violently even fucking her, firmly, strongly holding her, pinning her down and pounding like crazy, like insane maniac! Then I just collapsed, sat down on the floor of the cabin my caged cock jumping up and down, twitching, pulsating in the tight cage and I was just looking at the photo with my hands in my hair, my eyes open wide, mouth open, my body stretching and arching, shaking, my blood pressure must have been over the roof and my heart felt like a… well, have you heard of a A-10 “brrrt” plane? It felt just like that…

She broke me… Made me into nothing more than a horny mess...

It took me about 30 minutes to compose myself and muster enough self control to actually take shower, clean myself, of course all the time watching the photo. I tried taking a cold shower, it helped a bit with the tightness in the cage and the tightness my balls felt, but it didn’t help at all with how desperate I got.

After I got out of the shower I forced myself to close the photo and try to fall asleep but couldn't. And even when it felt like I would the straining in the cage kept me awake or when I finally did fall asleep it woke me up. I think I got about an hour of sleep in the morning but I woke up in pain...I run fast to got cold shower over my dick and after about 15 minutes it helped with swelling in the cage and the pressure on my balls and they got back to normal color. When I got back to my room there was a message from my GF:

“How did you like my photo? I can’t sleep, could you call me?”

I did.

~Hi Honey! How are you feeling? Did you like?

- I loved it! But… I think… I don’t know… (I hear her soft moans)

~Are you… frustrated? (I could swear she was smiling)

- Like you wouldn’t believe! I got maybe an hour of sleep tonight and woke up in pain, I lost 15 minutes with ice cold water to get things… somewhat manageable…

~It’s that bad?

- Babe… I;m in hell, I can’t think straight, all that is in my mind is cumming and sex and… not like I always imagined…

~ What do you mean?

I told her about the shower last night. With every passing moment I heard her moaning getting more intense and I started to tremble and the cage was torturing me again. I also admitted to what happened in the swimming area - which to much of my relief she found hot, funny and harmless as I didn’t touch that girl, and as as that girl said she liked that I got teased.

~Wow, Honey, I didn’t know it would be that bad for you… I’m so sorry… I’m such a bad girlfriend and… ahhh… uuu… you… ahhh… you know…. y-you s-s-should.... Oh my God! Aaaah! Punish! Hard! Honey!...

- Stop!

~W-What?! Ahhh!

- Stop it! If I’m waiting so will you!

~Are you serious? Y-you really want me to not come until we meet? (She was moaning, her breath was heavy)

- Yeah… I want you more than ready for me, I want you to not touch yourself at all, wait for me to… caress… play with you…

~I’ll try… but It will be difficult with me not being… secured like you ;) Can I just finish now? Please Honey?

- No, no way!

~ But I’m so close!

- Well, you can have a taste of what I’m feeling :p

~Fuck it! You'll punish me later!

What I heard after that will be forever imprinted in my mind… Her moaning, panting, crazy screams of pleasure… It was hot, sexy, unbearable… And after I heard her orgasm… really really hard...

- Babe please I can’t stand it anymore… I’ll get into an asylum after another your stunt like this… You sent me such a wonderful photos and I can’t properly enjoy them it’s torture… it’s cruel…

~I’m sorry, I just can’t help myself, you got me so horny and ever since you told me you locked yourself up I feel so sexy… I’m so sorry but I don’t think I can control myself to not tease you more… But I really really promise I will make it up to you! I swear Honey! And you can punish me however you want! I just wish… I wish I got myself something to keep my from doing naughty stuff… It would be really sexy and… romantic… If we had to both wait...I’m so sorry… I should at least leave a letter with explanations with the gift!

- It’s just really tough on me, it really fucks up with my mind… Do you really like it that much?

~Yeah…

- Well, I think I have the worst idea of my life… But if you promise to make it worth it…

~Honey?

- I can’t have that kind of fun now, but.. well… You have, I think, perfect opportunity to play out your huge fantasy… It would be a shame to waste it… (I knew I doomed myself, I couldn’t believe I said that)

~Are you sure?

- Yeah… (I was sure I didn’t want that but… if at least she could have her fun out of that… I hoped I would be rewarded for that sacrifice)

~Thank you! Oh my… You're the best! And… Oh you poor boy if you only knew what you got yourself into! I love you! I’m going to make a short vid for you! I’ll send it later, just wait… Wow…

After that we just talked about normal stuff, though it demanded a lot of self control from me.

Later I got myself ready for sightseeing. The rest of the trip was rather uneventful. Which doesn’t mean It got any easier on me. quite the opposite. I got like a ton of sexy photos from my GF, every phone call with her was mostly dirty talk and hearing her pleasure herself on my expense… It was difficult, It was bad, I was worried about my mental state, even just walking around and acting normal required a lot of me. It was a real torture, a true one, not a game… I didn’t know you could do something so… evil… wrong... to a man.

But my GF promised to make it worth it…

Every time I went swimming or to the gym and I saw all the girls… I almost regretted having a dick and balls...

Whenever I could I took a cold shower, barely keeping myself sane…

We finally arrived back in States on 27th December and on 28th I was supposed to meet her finally after, well, it hit me then just how much I missed her, I mean even though we talked on the phone and all of the things that happened I really missed her and I just didn’t notice until I was back home.

We finally met in the early afternoon on 28th at my place, I couldn’t be happier! We spent time talking, hugging, desperately trying to not make it sexual, just couple hanging out. We were in a middle of a movie when my dad knocked on the door - he told me him and mom were leaving to meet their friend (an hour and a half ride away) and that they will be probably back after midnight). When I locked the door behind them, I run as fast as I could back to my room, big smile on my face, I jumped on her, kissed her passionately hugging her, my arms around her, one of my hands in her hair, the other caressing her back, going lower and lower to her bottom… She gasped… I squeezed her ass… she put both her hands behind my head pushing me to her… I thought that this time my cock will break free from the metal cage, which I now realized I was pressing against her crotch, we were both making slow moves there… Damn it, this time my cage was physically giving her pleasure!

- Babe I want you sooo much…

~ I want you too! I’m sooo sorry for that stupid cage!

- Unlock me… I have to have you now…

~I… I… D-Don’t… ahh… The key.. is… at my place! I’m sorry I didn’t know we were going to be alone! I want you too! I just want you to be in me to I want to relieve all your tension all your frustration! I want to be a good girl for you! I promised! (There were tears in the corners of her eyes, she really left the key at home and she really was sorry)

I couldn’t believe it! Fuck! Just… Fuck! She was here with me, ready, wanting, but that damned cage was still locked on me and there was no way of taking it off…

~I’m so sorry… (And at that moment I saw a shift in her) Though, we did decided our first time will be on New Years Eve… And I think you can still have a lot of fun with me now, actually, not having the key with me might be a good thing ;)

- What do you mean?

~ Well, I have to prepare some things for the day, that’s one thing. the other is… If I unlocked you now, you would just use me and be done quickly, we would have a lot of fun but in would be over very soon… this way… you can take hour of playing with me… exploring my body… with no end in sight! Oh… we are going to have fun now! (She grinned)

I was just astounded and then she got off the bed, searched for something on Spotify and hit play and… I couldn’t believe it! She was doing a striptease for me! She had a green dress on, short one, she started to slowly dance for me, caressing herself, running her hands over her body, squeezing her breasts, big, not huge but big and perky, she was bending towards me so I had a nice look at her breasts and facing away from me so I could see her round ass in the tight dress, which she lifted and I saw her red lingerie, the she faced towards me, the material barely covered her pussy… Then she covered it with her dress and started to slowly push it form top down, really really slowly uncovering her magnificent breasts… I was paralyzed… The cage felt like a hot iron branding my dick… I was in actual pain and couldn’t move… She had no bra on, her nipples were so hard she was hungrily smiling at me… She threw her dress all the way down and I couldn’t believe my eyes, her figure… To this day I have problem believing that a nature can be so generous! She was thin, but fit, her breasts were winning the fight against gravity, her long (for her height) legs were so damn fine, the curves, everything! Was I really that lucky? I screamed in pain holding my cage! She just purred and kneeled in front of the bed, moved to being on all fours, squeezing her breasts with her arms as she was bending, she walked that way to the bed and climbed on it…

~Is the cage really that painful? Am I torturing you too much? Well, there’s nothing a little kiss can’t make better....

She kissed me then started kissing me all the way down, undressed me…

~Wow Honey that really is squeezed and that cage seems like it’s a lot too small for you! Lucky me! ;)

Then she gave a lot of kisses to my caged cock… licks… took it in her mouth swirling her tongue all around it, keeping one hand on my leg and other gently massaging my boiling, tight and full balls… I was hot, sweating, trembling, my body was arching again and I felt a sharp ache, an overwhelming need I could do nothing about… I was in agony and I saw that made her even more horny… There was one thought I hung to all the time, she promised to make all of this worth it…

Then she climbed more, positioned her breasts right before my face and took my hand and placed them on her breasts… I massaged them, squeezed, kissed and licked and gently bite the nipples, she started moaning… She took her panties off and I felt her wetness on my caged cock… she started sliding her pussy on the cage, I felt it through the bars and it was too much… I screamed in frustration and in turn she just pushed me on the bed and while I was still screaming she held my head and kissed me deeply as she came on the cage! I heard a click… She rolled off me and I saw her holding her phone, she showed me it and there was a photo of us in that moment she came, me screaming while she kissed me as she came looking straight into her phone’s camera. Fuck me that was sexy!

~ Thank you Honey! I never came that hard, that intense… And doing it with you… Oh my… Thank you… Uhh… I think… you are still in the mood, right? Well, I won’t stop you ;)

Trembling, I held her and kissed her, started worshiping her body, massaging it everywhere, kissing and licking, doing everything I ever wanted to do… Except my cock was still locked up and my whole body felt like on fire, and my balls felt like a water balloons ready to explode… I was playing with her body for hours and made her come for the second time with my mouth and third time with my cage… After what felt like eternity we just were lying in the bed, me behind her, cage pressed between ass cheeks and my hands reaching around from behind and still gently playing with her breasts… She couldn’t take any more pleasure so we finished the movie lying like that… As much as I hated the cage and was in agony, torture of horniness and need, I had to admit that she was right, I really had the opportunity to take my time and explore her body, learn her reactions… It was agony but it was also sexy and fun.

When it was time to say goodbye, I walked her to the train station and as she was boarding the train she turned back to me, gave me a deep passionate kiss and put a piece of paper in my hands. I whispered into her ear:

- Don’t touch yourself, wait for me this time...

As the train left I saw how some guys looked at me jealousy.

Back at home I looked at the piece of paper (didn’t want to risk looking at it in public), it read in big letters:

“Sunstone”

And below it in smaller writing:

“Honey, on New Year's I’m your possession, don’t care if I say “no”, if something will be wrong I will say the word above, if I don’t say it you do whatever you want! Love you! ;)

I couldn’t believe it, I collapsed on the floor, couldn’t stand the horniness, I almost cried…

We didn’t see each other until December 31st, we were to spend it at my place. She arrived when my parents already left (there were invited to their friends in a different city for a 3 days). When she took off her coat, I almost fainted - she was wearing high black boots, stockings and a very, very tight latex dress and… a leather collar with a short leash hanging between her latex covered breasts…

~ Honey… Could we have a nice evening before we play? Pretty please?

- I won’t be able to ignore you looking like that Babe… You have already driven me insane!

~I don’t want you to ignore this (she ran her hands over her body) I want you to just wait until… let’s say 9 PM? Can you give me just 3 hours of cuddly date? Before you… use your possession? (She smiled and blinked at me) Just 3 more hours of the final boiling with lust, a cherry on top for me, please...

I was defeated…

We spent the evening until 9 PM talking, being sweet and cuddly, with incredible dinner together and watching an episode and a half of our favorite TV show. Just when a sex scene was starting, the clock showed 9 PM and she smiled at me…

~ What would you like to do to me, Master? I was a good girl like you asked and I can’t wait any longer (she purred)

I grabbed her, squeezed her ass, kissed her, played with her breasts… I have lost all control, my hands, my mouth tongue were all over her… I couldn’t think! In seconds we were both naked, except for my cage but it took my almost an hour until I could even speak and demand to be unlocked.

~ Would you like me to give you the key, Master?

I didn't have to say anything, she got off and went to her purse, when she got back, she was holding a black metal box with a code lock;

~ Here you go Master, the key is inside, just take it out and use me!

- What’s the code?!

She just smiled at me and got on my bed on all fours, with her perfect ass pointed towards me, inviting me…

~Hurry up! Take the key, release that wonderful cock and have me! Please, please don’t make me wait any longer! I need you inside me! (she taunted and teased me like that while I tried desperately to find the lock combinations, my balls turning purple of the pressure of my erection, the swelling of not cumming and all the teasing…)

I spanked her demanding the code but she only yelled to do it harder to really punish her for being such a bad girlfriend and to just unlock myself and fuck her hard, to be brutal, to take all the frustration on her which was something I wanted, needed to do…

~ Don’t you want to take me? Don’t you want to enter me and come inside me? Please… Please Honey, Master please take that hellish cage of and use me!

- I can’t! Just give me damn code!

~ I won’t! And it’s not because I’m a bad girl, I’m actually a very good girl… Remember how I told you I had to prepare something for tonight? Well, please Honey, trust me I will do everything I promised…

- Just… I need….

~I know, just please Honey let me take care of you...

With that she went to her purse and came back with handcuffs (cheap toy ones) and a line, she pushed me on the bed and handcuffed my hands above my head and tied them to the bedpost. Then she unlocked the box and hanged the key to ma cage in front of my eyes, then she moved it on my body towards my cock and she finally unlocked me! It got erect immediately and she grabbed it at the base with one hand, second one massaging my balls, the she kissed the tip, then gave it a lot of kisses moving down and up over it, then she licked all over my cock, softly, took it inside her mouth swirling her tongue all around it… I was in heaven… but… when I was nearing orgasm, she slowed waaay down.... It started to dawn on me what she wanted to keep doing and that it would get a lot worse for me before… and if… she let me come… After a lot of this teasing blowjob she finally smiled and took me just on the edge… and totally let go of me with a smile… A lot of cum just slowly flowed from my dick… I felt no pleasure in it, no release, if anything I got even more horny, frustrated and desperate… I growled and screamed! She licked the sperm from my body and my cock, and to my surprise there was no post-orgasm over stimulation, it felt just as good as before that… flow out… And my dick didn’t want to go soft…

~How did you like the first orgasm I gave you Honey? Are you all satisfied?

- That was no orgasm… I need one even more now!

~That’s exactly what I hoped would happen! This is so much fun (she started caressing my cock with her nads), well, bad news Honey, I will tease you until midnight and then I;m going to force the cage back on! We will keep being virgins for a lot longer, maybe you will never even enter me! (she smiled and kissed my cock)

- No, no no no! You can’t be serious!

~If only you weren’t handcuffed… Oh who am I kidding, I still wouldn’t let you in me (she smiled and blinked at me and I remembered what she wrote on that piece of paper!)

I started to fight the handcuffs, I had to break them!

~Oh, someone's worried what could happen to him? :p Those handcuffs are there to make sure I can stuff you back in the cage unsatisfied!

She upped the intensity of her teasing but after a long fight against the handcuffs the chain connecting the finally broke! She jumped off of bed leaned against the wall, crossing her legs and covering her breasts with her hands… I run to her but she run off giggling and smiling at me…

~You won’t get to have sex with me I won’t let you!

When I finally catched her near the bed I throwed her at it and took hold of her hands, pinned them down with my hands above her head… She was writhing on the bed, crossing her legs blocking the access, she was trying to break free…

~Don’t do it, release me! (she screamed at me)

I was worried she really didn’t want it… I looked at her and kissed her - she kissed me back with a soft moan and I felt her legs loose their tension, then I knew, I was sure she was only playing… I was relieved and… Oh my I was sooo horny… I forced her legs apart with mine and finally entered her! She moaned hard and deeply and kissed me like never before… The feeling were overwhelming for me, I was almost paralyzed, she wrapped her legs around me and pushed me deeper inside, moaning even more! My eyes wide open couldn’t believe how beautiful and sexy she was! I started moving, fucking her, faster and harder my need and lust getting the best of me… I was like an animal, still holding her down… what I felt, what I saw and her screams of pleasure were too much I felt the imminent orgasm but it didn’t happen, I felt pain as I kept riding the edge… I couldn’t cum! She drained me before! Fuuuuck! I needed that release that orgasm! And it couldn't happen! My fucking got faster and harder, desperate, almost violent… It took some time until I heard her screams of her own orgasm which got me even more furious…

~Ahhhhh! Stop please! It was wonderful… thank you Honey…(she breathed heavily while I stopped moving) I… I… Wow… That’s more I could imagine! Can you… pull out and hug me after this?

- So… are you finished?

~Didn’t you see? And hear? It was awesome! Of course I’m finished....

- I’m not! (I tightened my grip on her hands and resumed to fuck her, furiously, violently, like a beast!!)

It took a long time, my muscles were hurting I was tired she was screaming “That’s too much! Honey I can’t take anymore” and gasping between screams that no one would mistake - she still had a lot of pleasure of it! And finally I felt it coming… Sperm moving up, the edge that was actually painful for me got a bit higher and I went over it as my girlfriend cried out as she came at the same time as my cock started to pulsate and throwing the sperm out under a huge pressure… Her eyes rolled back she could catch her breath, I also couldn’t… It felt like nothing before, it was too much for me! When the pumping finally stopped I let go of her hands, pulled out and hugged her. I collapsed on her and with a bit of effort I managed to move beside her and hug her, we whispered “Thank you” at the same time and smiled at each other. We were satisfied, I got my release and it all was awesome, oh yeah it was worth the cruel wait!

We were lying like that for a long while and I felt my cock getting hard again, so I started caressing her, she opened her eyes, looked at the watch and purred:

~Honey, didn’t you have enough? I want to see fireworks…

- I’ll do my best ;)

This time the sex was just as passionate but.. slower, much much more sensual, we weren’t in a hurry anymore, we just wanted to be together, make love to each other…We both came before and we were moving slower just taking our time to enjoy each other… We again came together. A while later we heard the fireworks and wished each other happy new year. Then, satisfied and tired we fell asleep hugging one another.

The next morning, after we got up and got ready for the day, after the breakfast, she asked me if she could tie me up again. Of course I agreed. This time she used ropes, saying that she has some fun planned and she wants to make sure I won’t break free and spoil her plans. I just smiled, she was really playful. As she finished tying me up, my dick got fully erect.

~Honey, I think you are bigger than yesterday! I mean yesterday you were quite big but now it’s even bigger! It was probably because you spent so much time without getting any erectin, well, now you will have a lot more time to stretch out ;)

She positioned herself for 69 and when she was ready she moved to ride me but… after she took all of me inside her she didn’t move, she told me to keep still and started masturbating... I took a lot to keep still watching her, especially when after a while she started to just barely move… She took her time… When she finally came she was just happy and had a wicked smile, she was still sitting on me with my straining cock inside her…

~Oh my it worked! It’s just as good as I hoped! I am satisfied doing this it was awesome!

- I’m happy that you liked it, so… maybe now could be my turn?

She got off of me and gave me a wonderful blowjob but kept me from cumming. After about an hour of this, she asked me:

~ Honey, can I lock you back?

- You can’t be serious…

~ Please… We had so much fun when I unlocked you, that cage and you wearing it is my most important fantasy…

- If I say no, will you untie me and not lock the cage before that?

~...Nope :p

- I love you…

~I love you too!

- Do you promise to make it worth it again?

~ Of course Honey, I promise to always make it worth it! Thought, I will introduce a but more danger to it ;)

- W-what do you mean?

She went to her purse and on the way to the bed she grabbed the cage with the locking cylinder. She showed me what she got from her purse - a few other locking cylinders…

~So.. most of the time we will have sex just like a moment ago, with me using you like a toy to keep me filled and masturbating, you won’t come :p But, sometimes you will have just as much fun like yesterday or maybe even more! Now, the dangerous element… See this are different locking tubes for your belt, this one (she showed me one with dials like on combination lock and it seemed without keyhole) is a “not before” lock, see I can set this dials to how long I want it to be impossible to unlock the belt and the keyhole will keep being covered and inaccessible until the time runs out, and the dials go inside the belt so no tampering! Now this one (she got another one, also with dials but this time the recessed keyhole was uncovered) is really fun! You see, it operates just like the previous one but this is an “until” lock, if it’s not unlocked before the time runs down… It snaps shut a cover over the keyhole and can never be opened again! This one (she showed me one that looked like the first one) is like the both previous ones combined, it can only be opened on the last day of the set time... Now, this one… (she showed me one with no dials and… no keyhole) This one… is if you ever fail to satisfy me in sex (she giggled)!

I was speechless… she smiled at me and went to the kitchen, when she got back she had a bag of ice, she put beside the bed, licked my cock to get it really hard and then used the ice to make it go soft enough that she could force the cage on me…

~ Well, which one should I use Honey?

- Babe…

~I know! This one, just let me set the time right… (she set the dials and inserted the cylinder into the locking mechanism, I heard a loud click) Now… (she grabbed the key on a key chain and put in on, the key hanging between her breasts) let's hope you have a very happy Valentines!

That's the end :) Hope you liked it!

15. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
  16. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Another great chapter! Thanks for sharing here!

17. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    I'm eager to know what the poll will lead to. thx for the excellent stories

18. CagedAnimal2

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    I opted for the "friend/roommate" option, one of my personal favs!

19. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    Amazing story.!!! I'm glad I stumbled upon it again and finally can read all of it in it entire great writing thanks for posting.!!!

20. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    Glad you all liked it! I will try to post more stories, hopefully a good ones ;)

21. zentai1234

zentai1234 Member

Local Time:
    Great story!

22. Lockupthewolf

Lockupthewolf Member

Local Time:
    Hi all! I think that's the best topic for that, for those few that would find it interesting:
    I will write new parts of most of my stories! You can read about my plans for future (free) stories on my website:
    https://sites.google.com/view/jonathancuff/main-page
    I will also post updates there, about my upcoming story, that will be my Amazon release, which will be about a certain mistake made by Tom, a university student, turned into an opportunity by his roommate Ellie. Also, you will meet Betty, the hero of my next, a lot longer story about her and Anne, as they discover why their relationships with men fail, and if they should even care anymore ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice