What did Santa Bring You?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by sub4life, Dec 25, 2009.

1. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    I got a new craftsman 27HP lawn tractor.But nothing will ever beat my loving Misstres Mary.We hope everyone health and happyness in the coming New Year!:happy-new-year-046:
    Live Love Laugh sub4life

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:52 PM
    W/we had mindblowing morning vanilla sex today!

3. maidmisty

maidmisty Senior Member

Local Time:
    Santa was nery nice this year . Two night gowns .( pictures later ) , two pair of panty hose. ( i go through them so fast ). My Mistress / keyholder/wife got a new pair of boots ( pictures in photo album ) more to come. Speeking of cumming" giggle" , She said if i was good i could releive myself on them but had to leave my 3k on with the number 2 points & clean up with my tongue . Sounds like a great " present" to me. grin
    Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & have a safe New Year . Misty

4. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Santa had to carry heavy loads when he came to me ... shoes, a new skirt, a nice red coat (not an old one from Santa himself ... much to girly *giggle*) and nice pieces of jewellery ... oh, i nearly forgot - a good thrashing ... but this was not from Santa, but my Mistress ...

Hugs, maid katrin

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    My wife got Rachel a necklace w/ matching earrings and 3 pairs of 2 inch of hoops, which by the way i have been dying to have, on black pair, one silver pair and one PINK pair my favorites i might add.

Mistress Michelle sent me a pair of white panties, not used, 2 rubber ducks for when i take my bubble baths and a lovely heart shaped necklace. That makes me feel really close to her when i wear it.

Rachel

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    I got some panties, tights, scarf, gloves, necklace, two bracelets, and by far the best present was buried deep this morning in my backside, a new UR3 Ultra Realistic 3.0 Dildo by Doc Johnson.

My if you haven't heard of or tried one yet, Please do. I had a 40% off coupon for Lover's Package and the Wify told me to find something Tanya would like. So yesterday I walked into the sex store wearing my girly jeans and women's boots. Bra and nylons underdressed and chastity belt an was looking at all the nighty's. This young, sexy, cute SA came up to me, an asked if she could help me. Why yes you can is all my mind was thinking, The one locked away. I told her I was just looking. She told me that these were the plus sizes, and asked if that was the size I needed. Little did she know, YES for me its has to be plus size!!! But I told her I was doing OK, and she left me to my doings. Soon since I relized nothing was going to cover enough of Tanya in the nighty department, I found my way too the back wall covered in all shapes and sizes of cocks. I guess she could see that I was in a daze, again little did she know how much of a daze just seeing all these rerect cocks, and mine straining to just get alittle hard. I told her I wanted a lifelike one. I was holding one of the Cirberskin (Spelling??) She offer to take it out of the packaging so I could feel it. Now I'm blushing red more than if I was wearing makeup I'm sure. But as I was holding that one, she told me she likes the new UR3 version better, more lifelike and smell much better, and was opening on up for me to feel that one also. Now I'm standing in front of a cute, sexy girl, with me holding to cocks in my hands and squeezing to feel the differences. She tell me to smell both, I did without thinking, now how funny that must have looked, a guy holding two cocks and bring one then the other up near his mouth to smell the difference. I agree with her the the UR3 was better, then she told me to pick between the 6" and a huge 8" almost as big around as her arm. Well I choose the 6" cause I knew that, that thing was going to be in my backside sometime and I couldn't a manage the 8" can of corn shoved up there.

Sorry it was soo long of a recap, but though some of you might get a chuckle out of it, My wify did, when I told her the story last night. And she couldn't wait for Tanya to get some of Santa's gift. I did this morning, and can't wait till the next time she tells me to bend over. Now she telling me that they give out another coupon around Valentines Day and I will have to go in as Tanya and buy the 8" for her. As Tanya has to strap-on a decent cock and please her every so often.

Smiling ear to ear with joy, Missy Tanya :happy0158:

7. qntal

qntal Junior Member

Local Time:
    Santa brought Mistress a beautiful shiny steelworxx steelheart chastity device. Pictures are on the steelworxx website at www.steelworxx.de
    After breaking several 3000 cages She decided that She wanted a nice steel one for me.
    And wow what a feeling it is. The steel is just beautiful, heavy and shiny and best of all: allthough I'm a grower, this chastity device is 100% secure for me. No chance at breaking out or pulling back (not that I will ever try that)

So we will go on with our journey into chastity and I couldn't be happier :)

8. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi qntal, that's really a nice present and as you will already know, locked in steel we are in the safest possible hands.
    W/we only hope that we can see some pictures of you locked in your new chastity device.

maid katrin

9. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Tayna it sounds like you had a wonderful time at the sex shop. i can't wait to hear if it performs as promised by the SA. Please do let us know.

MM's sweetpea rachel

10. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i got coffee maker with grinder,tools,wine
    i got large thick paddle with holes in it and alot of nice new panties so pretty looking

11. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    I got 250kg of Carbon Credits! That is the most AWESOME present.... I would never have guessed!

I was so blown away by that I can't remember what else, lol!

Oh - Lips for XBox360 (I can't sing a note but love karaoke!) And a babygro style pyjama (methinks pet has been talking to slave kris! lol)

Nope, can't remember anything else, but loved every single minute of Christmas!

12. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Isn't that what every Lady has dreamed of the whole year to get for Christmas?
    Very functional indeed ... but sorry Mistress Watchful ... my tummy is still hurting from laughing ...

*curtsey*

maid katrin ... can't stop giggling

13. 2bsubby

2bsubby Junior Member

Local Time:
    My Wonderful Wife gave me (among other vanilla items) a thin, pink dog collar, a pink mitten for dusting, and a CB2000. This may sound tame, but it's a significant step for Her and She has made me so happy!

When I thanked Her privately for these items, She commented on how "To bad we don't need a new vacuum, I could give you one for your birthday". I blushed and agreed how gifting Her with jewelry, lingerie, shoes, etc. while I recieve things that identify me in my role in service to Her would be most appropriate. I suggested maybe a new mop, laundry detergent, and other cleaning supplies will reaffirm my role with Her.

As for the CB2000 I've been testing the ring sizes and am happily adjusting quite nicely, more so than the past attempts with the birdcage. I expect within a few days I'll be handing the key over to Her for safe keeping!

14. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    OK Mistress Watchful, I'm blonde and a Yankee, not a Jackee, but what is a 250kg of Carbon Credits.

1st, thought was a gift card of some sort, $250.00 dollars, pounds, euro's, or bullion or what ever you call your money. Get it Pounds, Kg's!!
    2nd. Was a 250kg tin of chocolates, what girl wouldn't be happy with that.
    3rd. Not to sure, Carbon Friendly Earth, came to mind.

So please help, not so little o me out and explain your English to my English dick-o-narly!!! Sure was cute seeing you soo excite. Might have to put it on the Wife's List..

Sincerely Missy Tanya

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's like buying an acre on the Moon. There's no proof which bit you actually own, and you can't really go and build a house on it!

So my 250kg of Carbon Credits is basically offsetting some of my naughtiness (eg some of my flying this year).

I guess you would have to know me very well to know that this type of present would float my boat!

It's an academic present for the ultimate geek!

16. terry17

terry17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    hi very cute kathern where can i get outfit like yours
    terry hugs sis

17. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Whom did you mean terry? Is it me so which outfit do you refering to? I've got quite a number ... LOL

18. terry17

terry17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    cute pink maids dress

Hi its you and i like youe pimnk maids dress 2nd one from the end
    im locked in a neo just got bondage bra from world of dreams.co.uk
    i also wear ballet heels im fem
    terri

19. Missy Tanya

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    OK Mistress Watchfull, I'm still lost, but can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Only question this time is where can I buy some Carbon Credits for all my naughtiness. All though I am sure I need more that 250Kg's worth. And if they weigh more than 250 kg's I need a bigger boat to float. Lol..

Missy Tanya

20. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't know if you lot are pulling my leg or what!

I know you're sissies, and most of you are blonde, but do you seriously not know about carbon offsetting?! :mad0235:

Bimbo Guide to Carbon Offsetting!

21. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    as an environmental scientist concerned with climate change, i think it's grand that carbon change is mentioned here!

22. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I got an Ipod touch and some other goodies, had loads of Dom clothes that I wanted but glad I waited as they are in the Sales now

23. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    This carbon life form bought no carbon credits, but then again I do not use as much carbon as the average person in my neighbourhood. Aside from lingerie and consumables like soap and food, I get most of my stuff 2nd hand. I don't eat out, and I only drive to and fom wok, doing the chores on the way home. I love buying the technology that people are replacing, which is why I own lots of VHS and no Blue Rays, lots of vinyl and no CDs, and my dishes don't match.

Sorry, off topic... what did I get for Christmas? Santa's sister brought me some beautiful new (with tags still on) lingerie, in the form of three camisoles and 9 pairs of lacy panties. There is another parcel still in the mail too! I am in gurl heaven!

24. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow, 9 panties in one go! That's sounds for lots of dressing fun ... btw, i just recently read that German women own 12 bras and 13.5 panties in the average (who the hell wears half a panty*giggle*) and i just wonder what the outcome would be if they'd make the same poll amongst us sissies ...

Hugs, maid katrin

25. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I just bought a new pair of crotchless knickers.... is that half a panty?!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice