Well I Wanted it !

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by wishful, Oct 13, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    Hi I have been lurking a while ever since the Mansion started in fact. A brief history I have been playing at both chastity and d/s with my wife for the last 20 years. The chastity has always been a few days max 10 of lock up generally being allowed an orgasm every couple of days. This has been much more off than on until recently when we agreed that I would serve a month. I was locked in the curve on day one 17 days ago and thst has been that no breaks no Os and she has started to really like the new me. Its true what they say about the change in behavior of the chaste male. I suspect this is now a case of beware what you wish for as I have been told that it may stay on for a while yet, certainly until next Saturday. But I expect it will be on for at least the whole month. She had said that I may get relief up to once a week but none yet. God I feel randy but nowhere to go. If I misbehave I have been promised a sentance of one to three months no outs at all. Wow that focuses the mind. My good lady is very off sex so having me locked does not bother her at all, I just get to cuddle her and thats about it. Sorry for rambling but I thought a bit of a background would help if any one was interested. I could I suppose get out any time as the curve is not too secure but thsts not the point is it. I was allowed out to take the kids swimming but no Os were the deal whivhnI fully honoured. Jusy for info we have four kids from 20 down to 6 so secrecy and quality time are the greatest challanges for us. Oh well got to back to bed now good night all. Ps I use handheld withall the kids which is very limiting on this site "Well most sites in truth"

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Nice post wishful, enjoy the time you have to spend here,

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome out of lurkdom! :anim_63:

Thank you for sharing!

As I'm sure you know, we also have 4 kids and live in the SE UK, so we are pretty much neighbours!

Look forward to hearing more.

4. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Thanks for your responses.

Hi again I do appologise for my long initaila post but its been a long wait for me to come out so to speak. A quick update is I am still locked up with no real prospect of release that I can see for at least a week or so. I habve a business trip at he end of the month that will require a flight with my boss so I know I will be allowed out for that but that about 2 weeks away. Who knows its all up to my better half, and that is in reality what this is all about. Sorry if this thtread is a lot boring but actually that how life really most of the time. Well it 19 days and counting be back in a bit.

5. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    I know its been a while since my last post but its been a challenging time. When I last posted I had been locked up for three weeks and I was hopeful of a bit of a breakthough. Sadly not to be firdt my daughter (age 20) was taken into hospital and things just collapsed from there on. I was let out for convienience and not locked back up. Everything turned out ok with my daughter but ghen my wifes father was admitted and he has been in hospital ever since. We are still hoping to get him out for xmas but its getting late now, anyway with this and buying a shop and having it flooded (boiler leak) there has been no time for us. My good lady is making an effort over the holiday though and I am back in for a bit (we have left this totally up to how she feels we no pressure for anything) so we will see.
    I widh everyone here a very happy Xmas and New Year hoping that it will be better than this year for all.

6. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    I feel for you. Caring for sick people in a hospital takes everything out of you. I know from taking car of my father who needed a pace maker from congestive heart failure. 5 months of visiting and hoping things get better is no fun.

I'm with you in the wait till New Years....3 weeks is a really long time, though. IMHO.

P.S. My father has since pulled through and is improving.

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Don't worry about taking a break. I've totally zoned out over the past few days and it takes a while to get back in the swing of things!

Best wishes to your family and swift recovery to those in ill health.

8. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Thanks for your replys and as an update I still have no idea what is going to happen now. Father in law is very sick and is not expected to be with us for too much longer which is really sad as he is such a great guy.We are planning a long weekend for ourAniversary (20 + years) which is in February and the lockup may last until then but I very much doubt it, I do suspectthat it will last for the rest of this years but I really have no idea she has the keys so thats that.
    As I have a bit mor timeI will expand a bit this is very much for me not for her and I do hope that she will get in the swing of things and at times she does enloy the role. I am a definate sub but she is not a domme but does make an effort at times. For those of you who are in a similar position I would suggest take is slow and make sure you apply no pressure either for lock up or most importantly for release, certainly for us this is the only way things work.
    Any way this is supposed to be a bit of an update so yes I am still locked and we have had some cuddles the last couple of nights which with me in the curvecan be uncomfotable. I have modified the curve by machining the largest ring out to the maximum it can go and this with regular lubricant does sort out the burning ball sack issue which I am sure most wearers know of. I use baby oil and coco butter for lubrication. The baby oil is a bit to thin sometimes. I have also reduced the padlock to the smallest possible size to reduce the bumps as much as possible. This ised with a short pin and small spacer means that I cannot pullout. I do have a full metal belt but as my lady does not like it it does not get used much and will probaly go later this year. The curve does not allow me to grow completely but is much better than the CB 2000 which actually showed much more and could not be worn as easily or as long. In fact in my opinion I could be kept locked in the Curve indefinately as even after 23 days straight (my current maximum) it was comforable as these things go. I have aslo blocked the ends of the pin holes to stop these catching.
    Mistress Watchful I have followed your blogs for a coup[le of years now and I find them very stimulating all I can say is Wow what a lucky pet you have. I look forward to following your plans next year.
    I do intend to keep posting here as it is the best site for a reality check on the fanrasy that we all have and some of us are lucky enough to live out.

9. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well Its now Xmas eve and I know I am not getting out tonight so that will get me to 8 days withan expected 7 days to go till I will have to released for work ( I am flying and we will not take the chance for work). Then ther is a good chance I will be back in lockup until the 14th Feb our wedding anniversary. If that is the case it will be a new record for me. We will see. I wish you all the very best for the new year both locked and unlocked.

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Best of luck!

mikecb

11. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Yesterday evening we took the dogs for a walk and things became clearer. She is very out of sorts due to her dad etc so today I am getting out for either a few days or until after my work trip. She is hoping that things settle but I am to be back in lockup after my trip and that may be for a full month or more. Wow is all I can say to that. We then went to bed and had a lovely cuddle where she played with me in the cage for the first time. Wow that was such a turn on it hurt. Which is what should happen when you try to get erect in a cb. With me very revved up she rolled over and went to sleep. Of course it took me a while to calm down enough to sleep.
    Thats it for now I will up date soon

12. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Sorry for the very long delay but its been a very trying year and for most of it no real thoughts on chastity or fem dom or anything. We had a very rough time but have come through stronger and in much better shape.

I had just typed a long winded description of recent events but I think I have lost it so I will simplify things and get back up to date.

Firstly my wifes father died just over a year ago and we went in the ususl metdown but on to mroe recent and happier things.

About 3 months ago we started talking and wthe cage came out agian for occasional use with a great aniversary weekend for us both in February.

I was locked up a week before we went away and would only be release if she wanted pver the long weekend we were away and would be locked for al least a week after the weekend. This was aral start as we had not played for sometime. Any way we had a great weekend with me getting let out and we made love for the first time in almost a year as I had been locked this was really great for me and she really enjoyed it as for all of the foreplay etc I was locked up and had no expectation of getting out. Well after that I was locked up the following morning and spent the next week locked. After this life got in the way and not much happened until we has a scheduled family holiday in Mid April. Tis was just us two and the youngest two so to add some spice I was locked back up with the possibility of release but no guarantee and no real goals.

The holiday was great we spent lots of family time and went swimming and everything all with me still locked up which has made her much more confident in keeping me in chastity generally.

We talked a lot during this time and really went back to being the best of friends as well which made the trip really special for me.

I am very into Fem Dom and Kink and my wife is very vanilla so this has always caused a lot of friction as has my very high sex drive and her very low one. We talkled through all of this and the fact that she really liked the change when I was locke dup abd why could Inot just be like that all of the time. I could not answer this but I did do some research and find a blog which has some great information on the chemical reactions between men and women and the effect of orgasm which made sense to me. In a spirit of open nesss I shared this with her and wftyer a long chat she said she wanted to think about things sex etc in general and we would have a chat in a week or so, This was mid holiday she also confirmed that due to the bed and her bad back there was no prospect of me getting out of the chastity device. (For anyone interested I was wearing a CB 6000 ring with a modified Curve tube which is comfortable but a bit bulky). I replied that our relationship was the most important thing to me so whatever she wanted I would go along with from getting rid of the devices to full time etc. All the time expecting herto either drop the idea of leave it as an occasional spice up for us.

Well towards the end of the week she said that until she decieded I was going to stay locked up and without orgasm I agreed and have been in a chastisty device pretty much ever since. I had been orgasm less since th 14th of April and on the 11th of May she had reached her decision which is as follows.

1) I am to be permantently in chastity unless there is a requirement otherwise and if I am let out of the device I must tell her if I orgasm
    2) The penalty for an unauthorised orgasm is to be waxed from the neck down
    3) If I try to discuss this with her in the next 24 hours the 2 applies ( I did and I am now awaiting her pleasure on this which she wants done in a salon so it gets done properly ouch me and my big mouth)
    4) If I am well behaved I will get to come once a month for the next six months.
    5) She was starting from the 11th of May not the 14th of April ( this is what got me in trouble as I disagreed that that was in the spirit of the initial agrement which she will considr but ther isno chance until at least the 21st of May)
    6) There will be three and six month reviews where we will discuss things but she decides
    7) Her intention is that after six months I will get to come every three months. After this she is very unsure but has mentioned six months amd never having another orgasm ( I hope not ).
    8) And misbevavour can be punished by waxing or extended time.

Well we are now pretty much upto date except that the curve split and I am now in the much smaller CB 6000 and we have orderedan internal device which may be better suited forlong term wear ( I will let you know). I did but onee ofthe cheap metal cages but this is really useless as I am quite large ( six foot tall and overweight etc) and the build quality was about right for the price. If the internal device does not work then I will look again at the Lori devices but she does not want me pierced a the moment. All of my current devices have been modified for comfort and in my opinion all chastity in our world is voluntary so as long as I want to submit then there I am but I gave my word and I am very unlikley to break it (for the time being anyway)

Well thats all for my long ramble I will try to keep posting.

13. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Just a quick update if anyone is looking. My good lady is very committed to the monthly schdule for the next 6 months then really wants to go for 3 months with a longer term view of 6 months to annual or even longer so I feel very pensive about this. This is way beyond what I expected and at coming up to five weeks I am unsure about my stress level.

A question for any long termers does it get easier after several months ?

Do you get over the pent up stressed feeling. This may be just me as I have a very active lifestyle and so much going on I really am all over the place.

Any responses would be useful as I really feel like a novice at this even though it has taken years to get to this stage.

We have a weekend away planned this weekend and there may be a possible time out which would be great if not its another 4 weeks before I get another chance.

A bit more detail then as this is quite dry really.

As well as the cage I must wear whatever my lady requests either as underware or night wear. At night she has had me in a pair of areobic shorts combined with a leotard which is quite restrictive but she loves the feel which is great, no chance on anything in this even without the cage. During the day its usually either a g-string or if I am out and about then its back to normal underware. I really do like the feel of the nightwear but obviously cannot feel too much through it.

Last night we departed from this with both of us in g-strings whih I really liked trouble is I was not allowed underneath so it was a lovely cuddle but thats all I always want more which is the real reason behind the chastity the idea is to better balance or sex lives, another wince at her durations!

Anyway really looking forward to the weekend we have a small boat and we are planning to go on a short trip to start the season (Boating Season).

Well that an end to this update so long for now.

14. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    I know this has been a long break but our play with chastity had a long break towards the end of the year things had got quite serious with me spending three months locked with only three outs. The my wonderful wife decided on a break so it was back to a normal loving relationship. That said when I was locked my demeanour and attitude improved so much she has always said that at some stage I will be going back in the cage. As we have kids it has to be a cage for reasons of common sense. On new years eve I was locked back in until this Friday when I was allowed out until this evening both for relief and time to recover as I tend to get sore until Id am used to the cage again. Now I know the immediate plan is to be locked for January with a small break each week then she will let me know what happens. On February 14th it's or 25 anniversary and I do not know what she plans. I do have trouble with not knowing so I am quite nervous as she may be nice or not. Last week I slept generally in shorts and a leotard which she likes and I am hair free from the neck down which is going to be continued at least for January. When locked I like lots of cuddles and this suits my good lady as she is not really keen on sex as it hurts her ( she is quite petite and I am 19 stone down from 23) I do want to lose weight so she injoys sex more but I have a real willpower problem with food. We did try chastity to help but it really did not suit what she wanted.

I sort of expect her to go to a monthly release schedule soon but it can be anything. I will post when I know as this is a good place to put my thoughts down.

15. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Well my lady is not feeling well but I am now clean shaved and back in the cage so it's definitely back in her thoughts. Normaly if she is not at her best then she just gives up but not this time it's an interesting development.

16. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    We had a decent chat last night about where she wants to go and I think she needs time to decide so I stay locked up whilst she sorts her self out, this is a change as previously I would be out for this but since the to me long three month session last year she has changed quite a bit and so I am told have I. I am led to believe that I am now a much nicer person which I like and I do get on much better with all of the kids now. Not really what you would expect from chastity is it ? I am not sure anyone reads this as its pretty boring compared to most but then most people are not able to reach the extremes of some. I will keep this updated even if it's just for me as its useful to look back.

17. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just discovered this thread a few days ago and have been pleased to see some updates. By all means, please keep us updated!

18. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    Wishful, it's not boring at all, please keep it going.
    i for one, enjoy it.
    Thanks

19. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Thanks dclann and chastitylocked it's good to know someone is interested. Not much to add right now but we have our 25 th anniversary coming up and it may be my first flight locked which could be interesting. Not the sensors as the devise is plastic but the thought of discovery.
    On a different note I am finding that I get chaffing on my upper thighs so I am trying a short loose sock over my package which seems to help a lot. I am on the road for the rest of the week the most of the week after so I will have to see what happens but still locked for now.

We may be looking for a much more long term device than the on I am currently in ( worried as I did not really live the six weeks locked in last year with no relief) that can be left on indefinitely not that I think the plan is unlimited lock up or at least I hope not but so that there in no requirement for time out to heal chafing etc that I always get with any of the current devices ( note she hates the full belts ). I am thinking of a lori but as I am not pierced nor would she want that I have doubts as to how well it would work. Any views would be good on this as it is a decent investment in both time and money.

20. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    A quick update I have just been unlocked for my trip this week unfortunately with 10 hrs driving tomorrow there will not be any fun tonight ot tomorrow but then who knows. I'm off to bed

21. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Not much of an update still unlocked and still travelling abroad for work this week. Hopefully back to something interesting at the tail end of the week. Maybe even discuss our Feb trip ?

22. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Just a quick update nothing really to report I have been unlocked since my last post but am being locked back up tomorrow. We are going on a trip next week so I will be unlocked for that but I hope for some fun on that trip!

Life has just been a daily grind so we are both exhausted which is why things have tailed off.

23. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    As I expected I am now locked back up at least till Thursday I will be unlocked for the flight but probably back in after. I have been instructed to walk the dogs tonight in a leotard and shorts which I am happy with as at least it warm. I have to sleep in the same set so no cuddles for me tonight lol.

24. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    Hi there its been quite a while since my last update and both not much and quite a bit has happened.
    January and Feb we did have some fun and the aniversary trip was great locked up for a week prior the unlocked for the flights (common sense to me) then relocked on arrival. We went to Dublin and had a great time. The Hotel Castleknock was super but pricy with a local pub just a short walk away with good food etc. As usual the Irish hospitality was fantastic. Yes I still had the CB6000 on and at night slept in the usual leotard and shorts but we had a great time. Towards the end I was unlocked and that was even better you just cannot beat making love after a long abstinence.

Well I was out for the trip back and really nothing happened for a while I was caged for the odd week or so but we were busy however we did have a weekend away where I was again caged for most of the time and again when we mad love it was superb. Then for the first time I pleasured my wife whilst I was locked and she really got into it. She was really supprised at how much pleasure I got from it so I stayed locked for the rest of the trip which was then all about her fantastic. Its a great experience knowing that your only pleasure comes from giveing pleasure with not chance of recieveing any yourself. She has a ral problem with this side of things so this was a major milestone for us both.

Thsi lead to a rather lust driven (from my side) deal I agreed to be her "slave" for the next 6 months and starting last week end would start with two weeks caged with no outs for any reason (common sense always prevails) and the rest of the month locked in but with possible time out at weekends if I deserved it.

We had a little caging and collaring ceremony where we had a nice petting session (no O for me) then I installed the cage ( a new metal one much more comfortable than the plastic and a bit smaller in the tube so its filled when I am relaxed) with out locking it. I then put on a Gstring mini skirt and had my hands handcuffed behind my back whilst she collared me then locked and removed the keys. I spent the night like that except the handcuffs were removed.

So this is day four locked in and so far this week I have walked the dogs three times (usually its about once a month) I have splept except last night in the normal Leotard and Shorts with G Strings during the day. Last night however to let me know what may occur if I was less that great, I had to walk the dogs in a tight corset, PVC Gstring and wearing a posture collar. Last night I slept in the Corset and tight shorts which is an interesting experience.

There is on penaly which I am really working to avoid if I do not fully support my mistress with her new dog then I get caged for 6 months no outs no excuses. "OUCH" I have done 6 weeks so I will be avoiding this one.

At the end of the six months she can renew or not as she wishes I obviously get no real say and she seems really up for this so we will see.

I will try to post what happens over the next 6 months.

25. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Both you and your wife have certainly progressed since your first comment. Your wife in particular is now really assuming the role of Mistress. My best wishes for the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice