chastity after vasectomy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by PGsslave, Dec 24, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    has anyone ever had a vasectomy? right now our thinking is no more chastity mid February, that should give 2 or 3 weeks for all them crazy looking marks to heal. So I'll visit doctor mid march and get fixed end of march.
    Now how many weeks should we expect I'm going to stay out of the cage after vasectomy?
    When I'm able to get locked back up can I expect the scrotum to be tight again and cause the need for working back up to chastity

2. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    I was trimming down there and I accidentally put a very tiny slit there, unintentionally. I quickly got a strong flexible bandaid and taped it up. It healed, but I can't say it was comfortable for about 2 months. Granted, mine was an accident, but based on the time it took to heal and feel whole again, I'd say more like 2 months. I hated this experience, but if the information helps you, it makes it better for me.

3. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Hi there,

I had mine done before we got into chastity. You will need to wear tight fitting underwear for about a week afterwards. The painkillers (ibuprofen) will help for the first three days and then all you should get is the occasional sharp pain. I was riding my push bike about two weeks after (cycling nicks and all). You will have to wait about 2-3 weeks before you can take the stitches out. I actually found that the stitches were more painful than the wound and had my wife take them about when it all looked pretty healed up. Now you will need to have around 20 ejaculations before you have a sperm test, this is because there are still viable sperm in there. You need to get rid of them. Once you have a clear sperm test you're right to go. I would not put the device on until it was completely healed. That is no weeping or redness. Infection is still a serious business and does not always respond to treatment. A chastity device creates an environment that is pretty much ideal for bugs to grow in. So my advice would be to be overly cautious. A little bit of time spent here could save you a lot of trouble. But once it is all settled down, you will be free of contraception forever (chastity device excluded, of course).

4. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Hi, ive just had the procedure carried out, and im nearly at the three week stage, the pain is pretty much gone, but ive still got a problem with the area around the top of my left testicle, the tube appears a little swollen and a bit tender, so I think ill get it checked by the doc, im really dieing to get back into my device, but im sure it would be a little painful to wear at the moment, my advice would be to do absolutely nothing for the first few days, and not much for the first week, and try to hold off masturbation for a while as well, and as been said before, get yourself some really, really tight pants.

5. SUTTONSEEDS

SUTTONSEEDS Member

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Just to hopefully bring an end to this tread, im back locked up, after about 3 weeks of recovery, and feeling pretty good, healed up i think, and looking forward to giving my first sample to see if im still fertile,

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shemale panties tight vasectomy panties

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice