what do you do about premature ejaculation after periods of chastity?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cd_frenchmaid, Dec 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. cd_frenchmaid

cd_frenchmaid sissy maid michelle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    As I am sure is the case for most chastened and denied men, after being locked up
    for a while, when I am finally allowed release, I shoot almost instantly.
    Of course I always think of my wife first, doing everything I can to make sure she
    is satisfied before I let myself have my relief.

The problem is, I know she would prefer it if I could satisfy her with the object of her possession.

I've tried desensitizing condoms with some success, they definitely help me to hold out a bit longer. But after a couple weeks of build up, I am still pretty sensitive regardless of how numb I've gotten...

Another approach that sometimes works is to cum once and then for the second round I can hold on much longer and really satisfy my wife. The problem of course, is that once I've cum the first time, my motivation fades, and unless the scene is exceptionally steamy, I'm not able to give her a second round...
    It _has_ worked a couple of times, and it's wonderful when it does.
    There's the idea of coming back to it after a while (for regeneration), but for whatever reasons that doesn't usually work out (and when she wants to USE IT, she wants to use it then!)

What do you do/have you done to achieve satisfying intercourse after periods of chastity?

Thank you for your suggestions
    *Curtsy*
    sissy maid michelle

2. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
  3. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:53 AM
    does that help much to prevent permature enjaculation
    looks like if you put it on you cum insdie of it as fast as if you were inside wife

4. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Some Mistress said, "rub ambesol gel on it and then put on a condom." The condom should keep the ambesol off your partner so that she has feeling, while you don't. Frustrating, yes. Maybe you could cum just from the thoughts of ecstasy.

5. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    I find the pressure and squeezing to give me as much pleasure and push me over the edge as much as the friction. Desensitizers do help with the surface sensations, but unless there's some way to make me entirely numb core to surface, the anbesol/orajel/whatever only does so much.

We have something very similar to what efedorsj posted. We haven't tried both together yet. It's thick enough, the pressure should be mostly negated, so it may help.

One of the big problems is that Goddess prefers real flesh instead of toys when there's an option.

6. cd_frenchmaid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Exactly.. the desensitizers are doing their job, but there is still enough sensation to make it difficult to hold back..

My wife prefers the real thing as well, might as well just use a toy..
    The other problem with the device efedorsj posted is that when I'm hard, I'm already larger than the device itself!
    We have a jelly sheath (and I also haven't tried using it with desensitizing gel) and I had hoped that it would remove the sensations, but I moves around in it quite a bit, and so there is still quite a bit of pleasure for me...

7. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    There is a simple method of masturbation that is supposed to prolong stamina. The on off method, by masturbating and then stopping when you get close and then repeating the process several times is supposed to build stamina over time, it would take a few months though I think..

You could also try the towel over your cock method. Where by you hang an object on your cock while erect and standing and lift it by controlling you pelvic muscles. This is supposed to give you better control over you pelvic muscles so when you feel close to orgasm you can control it a lot better.

8. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    The longer you pursue feminization in my opinion the more sensitive you will become and the more difficult it will be to avoid premature ejaculation. When I was still young it required all of my concentration to avoid this problem. In fact I had to be so desensitized emotionally that I hardly enjoyed what I was doing. This state of mind is more in tune with being dominant than being submissive. It seems to me that a submissive sissy should not be required to perform like a man- its a contradiction in terms. If your Domme just wants to have fun making you try and then punishing you for your failure then it makes sense as a D/s activity- but let's get real: a sissy satisfying a Domme by penetration? I don't think so. Some will probably contradict me and say it can be done (and maybe they're right) but for me- I don't see it. This is where the cuckolding thing comes in. I'm not recommending it but the natural progression is obvious. Most of us can't prance around dressed up as sissies and still perform like a man. Once a sissy realizes this the happier he will be.

But to answer your question, try milking. It involves no orgasm and no let down but certainly takes the edge off and may allow you to last longer.

Good luck

9. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    The Cock Splint / Penile Sheath really is a great way to fuck without your being (easily) able to climax. Maybe when she sees how difficult it is for you to orgasm she will have pity on you... But... If not at least she will have a good time.

I think the comments about sissy's functioning like men is a interesting observation. And why this does seem to lead to cuckolding or some kind of hot wife scenario. Perhapes the solution is to think more like a lesbian. That is - make love in ways that don't involve the penis. Being creative can be fun!

10. cd_frenchmaid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *Curtsy*
    Yes, Ma'am!
    You make some very good points, and I certainly had that coming, given my profile..
    I would love to put much of that into practice.
    But right now my wife is still unaware of my crossdressing and so most of that still lives in the fantasy realm.
    I'm lucky in that she holds the key to my chastity device and seems to enjoy it..
    There are certainly aspect of D/s going on (click!), but it's not really a Mistress/slave thing..
    (although, she surprises me more and more every time I'm locked up! :kissass: )

I do love the idea of being punished for my inadequacy...
    Scenes like that would certainly keep me going for a second round!
    Milking would be lovely, and I would love to be pushed down and told to clean up my mess..
    Hmmm, perhaps arming her with a whip and asking to be punished for cumming early might be something to try! :sex007:
    Yes, I like it!

11. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    michelle - you have developed what is known as a 'hair trigger'. It is quite common amongst sissys. And I believe this condition to be quite permanent. Although, you may be the first gurl who discovers some method to overcome it.

I do Not believe it is correctable by simply removing your chastity - it isn't physical - it's in your mind - that is why numbing may help but doesn't really overcome the condition. You now have a heightened sensitivity - plain and simple.

Of course - this is one reason why some Wives take complete charge and use the opportunity to enforce their sissy's femming so they can have a nicely femmed sissy cucky. I don't think this will happen over night but it may over time. I think a hair trigger is quite appropriate for a sissy. Just imagine how much more your hair trigger would develop if you were kept sissified and cuckied...

12. cd_frenchmaid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    *Curtsy*
    Thank you Miss D!
    Yes, of course you are correct, Ma'am!
    My desires to become a sissy have certainly compounded my hair trigger!

I can only hope that my wife will eventually take complete charge and keep me in panties and chastity all the time!
    A hair trigger is certainly appropriate for a femmed sissy!
    I should probably also try to come to terms with my inadequacy and make more effort to satisfy my wife by other means
    as opposed to selfishly hoping to have two orgasms!
    (Although, I guess if I can satisfy her before I cum again, there is no need for me to cum a second time..)

Thank you Ma'am!
    sissy maid michelle

13. lockedndocked

lockedndocked Member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    Same as any unauthorised cum immediate 25 cane stroke judicial beating. My domme is very insistant that her rules are obeyed never sympathetic her rule of no cumming unless her permission is given whatever the circumstances are.

14. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    Wow. I love this idea and try to do this with my wife sometimes, but it's foreplay and gets her more ready than I BEFORE penetration. I'm doing all the work without her touching me TOO much and I get her worked up to my level before I enter her.

Now if you mean that you aren't even able to get your penis in before you cum, then wow you do indeed have a hair trigger. I'll presume that this isn't your problem exactly and that you are able to penetrate her, but not get much done before you cum. (bad sissy!)

But I have always been very excitable and that brings me right to the edge way before my lovers were ready. I've found the following helps in dealing with this problem. What I do takes a lot of self-control, but I've learned over the years where that peak is and have a way to back down before it's too late. As my orgasm builds I will stop all motion and wait until I calm down a little. I'll take my penis out EVEN or ask that she stop "freeze" and wait a moment. If all goes well, I'll feel what I can only describe as a mini-O. My penis will pulse 2 or 3 times, but I'm not orgasming and no fluid is coming out. Obviously I remain hard! Then if I wait just a few seconds longer I can start thrusting again - usually a lot longer this time before I reach that same peak in my climax. If I do this over and over I can go far longer than my wife and satisfy her in the way she wants - as her thrusting & fucking man (even tough I'm a sissy inside). All I have to do is think the right thought and bam I'll cum immediately - this time not stopping and letting the orgasm take me way over the edge finally.

In a way I feel I am having multiple orgasms the way a female can, but only the final one actually results in cuming. The little ones are mini climaxes on a longer trek up the mountain of O. LOL

It takes a lot of work to resist not cuming... A lot of self-control to not be the greedy one and seize that orgasm, but you'll learn how it works and the pay-off is what I've described above.

15. cd_frenchmaid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is great discussion!
    Thanks I'm loving it!

Most of the time, I don't cum immediately, but it doesn't take very long!
    After googling premature ejaculation, I've begun a regiment of Kegel exercises that will hopefully give me some extra control.
    Along with your suggestions, this may give me some more control!

There's lots of links out there, but this one discusses some good exercises:
    http://www.biggerloads.com/penis-size/kegels-men.html

16. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    I love doing Kegels! They make my orgasms feel so wonderful. Maybe that's what has helped me to have my mini climaxes, but I figured that anyone can have those if they just learn how to edge. Knowing where that breaking point is helps a lot.

I think if you include your Domme wife in this learning process you'll get the hang of it and she won't be wondering why you keep having to stop. And of course you'll go too far lots of times and that's humiliating too. It isn't something you learn over night that's for sure. Just keep working at it.

17. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    I really do believe this works. Maybe you can turn it into some fun with you wife where she teases you but doesn't allow you to cum. Then the belt gets locked back on. I'd think over time your brain might reprogram to.....I get excited, but there is no relief...and you'd stop expecting it.

18. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    I'm with PT100 on this. Indeed, the fact that I have virtually no staying power now (4-5 strokes max!) when inside her is just further evidence for the need to keep me locked and out of the way, so I can focus attention pleasing her in a way that WILL please her.

19. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well, Lauren, you really have me envying you now. You have the best of both worlds- a truly yummy sissy and a stud as the need arises.

20. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    A Lidocaine based desensitising spray, such as the wonderful "Stud 100", will desensitise dramatically the glans and upper shaft. Once the spray has dried on the glans and upper shaft, dab off excess spray with a tissue and then roll on a Durex Extra Safe condom, when erect. And bingo! A desensitised penis with a slightly thicker condom! It will be like fucking a dildo for your dominant partner! :)

Having been orgasm denied and locked inside a CB-6000 for the past four months, my glans feel ultra sensitive when I touch them. This is because I have not had manual contact with them since my last ruined orgasm in mid August 2009.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice