New to piercing

Discussion in 'PA5000' started by Chaste_Catholic, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Chaste_Catholic

Local Time:
    6:03 PM
    Hello, I am considering getting pierced for chastity, and although I know it will take months of healing, I would like some clarification. How exactly does the PA5k work? I read that it blocks the hole when erect, so how does it not block it while soft? I can orgasm with my hole covered, so how will this still prevent orgasm, or does it just prevent ejaculation? Also, how do I pee with it on?

2. Chaste_Catholic

Local Time:
    Also, I can cum quite easily in a cb 6000 so the lack of stimulation does not prevent an orgasm for me.

3. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    10:03 PM
    PA 5k works by the diameter being small enough so that the penis is quite constrained when erect, if you have a small enough size. This often braks the device, cracking along the length. The other reason I gave up on PA5k is that all the keys are the same.

A PA has made life a bit difficult due to not being able to pee straight- I sit down usually.
    I'd try a device witha urethrual insert, also escape proof if you can cope with the insert.

4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    No no. Don’t pivot to a urethral insert.

I used the PA5k early on after I was well healed. I did find it expensive for what I got. It didn’t seem worth the 95$. But I didn’t break it. But the lock mechanism seemed fragile and the plastic hook was not comfortable. I haven’t dug it out in years.

The MouseTrap is quality steel for $210.
    The GlansArmor is lighter, can be modified later, and can be worn indefinitely for $275
    The Evotion Bijou is a 3d printed plastic device for $250... just be sure to measure very carefully.

It does not block the hole.
    It allows you to pee if you turn it sideways or upside down to ensure the second stream doesn’t form or is small.
    It prevents access to your sensitive parts. It doesn’t prevent ejaculation
    It squeezes your flaccid shaft. Erections happen but are constrained and shielded.

Gripping my lower half of my erect shaft isn’t allowed. But when I do I don’t get pleasure from that.

5. kinkstar

kinkstar kh said I can have this 1..she's 'DONE' with it

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    What are your reasons for not choosing a urethral insert if I may ask? As this is the kind I'm edging towards as my first p.a. device. Excuse the pun.

6. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    A Prince Albert piercing can be worn indefinitely. That’s not a urethral insert.

A urethral insert is something that gets inserted up the shaft back to, or behind the base ring, so you maybe can’t remove the cage. Lubrication can be a problem. Infections are a problem.

Go research safe sane practices for urethral sounding. Sounds are not meant for long term wear. Catheters must be sterile. And they are lubed. And changed.

A PA piercing is safe.

Charles3451 likes this.
  7. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I think I was a little confused.. sorry.... the device I've been looking at literally goes through the piercing and out the end just like a p.a. but the piece that sits in the urethra is hollow. Are these still not safe for long term? Thx in advance for reply

8. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    A Prince Albert piercing and wearing body-safe materials through the hole and out the tip is safe. It can be worn indefinitely.

My Contender chastity cage with a PA hook made from 316L stainless steel with a jewelry grade polish is safe.

A PA piercing is safe.

A hollow PA pin can be safe.

The cheap chinese cages with urethral tubing are suspect, and I bet many men are not playing safe, or long term.

I see reports of Urinary Tract Infections for men in high quality custom steel devices with built in sounds.

Inserting tubing or metal back up the urethra from the tip through the shaft and leaving it there requires safe precautions and proper sterilization, lubrication and care.

Look up urethral sounding. It’s not meant for long term wear, in my opinion.
    https://mrracy.com/urethral-sounding-

I have worn a Prince Albert Wand which extends back through the shaft inside chastity. It’s a head trip but not practical.

The devices that stay in the glans, going up and immediately out, can be safe.

hardbodysub likes this.
  9. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    So in your opinion. Can this be safe for long term?

Attached Files:

10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    It can. I bought one. Mine was roughly made and is unwearable. I was disappointed but it was cheap. But the design itself can be safe.

Rub your fingers over the PA pin and make sure there’s no rough portions. They will tear you up over time. Do the same for the interior of the device. Make sure there’s no sharp or tough weld points.

I had a conversation with the creator of this design, RigidChastity. I never got to order one of theirs. I have one of their shaft only devices, but I don’t wear it much.

I’ve been ok with my solid 2ga pin and an open front. Though some men like their hollow PA pin (must be 6mm or larger, if I remember correctly) with the capped front.

I find my flow nicely laminates over the Malechastitynow Contender’s solid PA pin and exits through the center. I’m not spraying or bathing myself in urine.

But I do like a fixed PA pin that doesn’t move. This way I never get pinched. So that design detail works fine.

Your mileage may vary with urination

hardbodysub likes this.
  11. kinkstar

Carer
    Uk, yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Thx for the advice. I do sand and polish all my devices when I first get them. I will be doing more so now it's going to be a P.A. pin. And now I know there ok I can get on with ordering 1 after I've measured. A 6mm is the minimum I believe but if 6mm is too small and 8mm too big... would I stretch to fit an 8mm or be better off having a 6mm?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice