CB6000S & Active Lifestyle

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by sissy belle, Dec 23, 2009.

1. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    I have been thinking about what device to get and the one that seems to fit me the most currently interest and budget wise is the CB6000S. All the sites that sell them say that they are easily worn while doing 'active lifestyle' tasks but I wanted to get opinions of those who actually wear them. So for the most part it's the winter so I am mostly just walking, exercising a little, swimming, no major full on sports.

My job however is very active, I work in EMS and on any given day I am climbing in and out of the ambulance, I may be required to work in a car with a crash victim, or in any other number of high activity responses. I'd say that's about 15% of the job for the year. Mainly just moving around alot, getting in and out of the trucks, moving around the patients in the back etc. I would hate to get the device and seriously injure myself or to have it just very exposed to the word (although our uniform pants are VERY bulky).

So how well do these devices perform under misc job tasks and high activity jobs.

2. juniorbottom

juniorbottom Member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    I have been wearing the cb-6000s since October, and it is great! I work in construction and am constantly on the move. I have no complaints about it so far.

3. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I'm an electrician and always on the move. Still working things out but so far going good. When I shower I use a spray bottle with body wash soap. I spray it in there with soap and spray water only in there to for rinse. After shower I use lotion and Qtip, which helps with movement inside the cage.

4. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    i also work in construction, as a building inspector. i was locked in CB-2000 which i found to be somewhat bulky, since October 26, 2009 i have been locked in a CB-6000s, i love it, have had no issues whatsoever. Every now and then you'll feel it move getting in/out of the truck, just think of your Keyholder and smile.

Regarding cleaning, i have found that using a nylon mesh bath sponge, scrubbing the balls and outside of the tube then jerking the tube back and forth in the lather really cleans the whole area. After the shower i add a little lotion to the underside of my balls right at the ring and i'm good all day.

5. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    Merry Christmas all
    SissyDanny Here and I have been in the 6000s for about a month and I have a very active lifestyle as a professional, martial arts instructor, father of four and wrestling coach. The cb6000s is by far the best and most comfortable chastity device I have worn. I fill out the normal CB6K and was a little worried about the short being too short but it really holds tight and it does not allow an erection of any type and thus I do not have the painful morning erection that I had with the normal cb6000. The main reason is the fact that your muscles have a normal rangeand if the muscle is outside that range it is not going to get hard. Thus if the muscle is kept too long or too short as in the CB6000S the muscle can not generate the normal strength and as such will not cause and does not cause the uncomfortable feeling of a almost fully erect penis. It has been the best device I have and with my active lifestyle has been a God sent over the normal CB6000. If anyone has any other questions you can Email me any questions you may have.

Danielle/COLOR]

6. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am liking what I hear, looks like i might start saving up for one of these. I was too worried about being active I guess.

7. SissyDanny

SissyDanny sissy1

Local Time:
    BTW I also forgot to mention that with the cb6ks I can wear my normal panties which was a big plus for me. I have so many pretty panties and had to wear the brief panties only with the cb6k and now with the cb6ks I can wear my bikini and thong panties which my KH/Wife and I love. I have also made a few alterations to the CB 6k and cb6ks which has greatly increased there comfort when worn long term as I have been in a cb6k for over a year and a half. If you have any other questions please let me know.

Danielle

8. lockedup54875

lockedup54875 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I was worried that being in chastity in the near future was going to interfere with my active lifestyle, but reading these responses makes me feel alot better.

9. denialpet

denialpet Junior Member

Local Time:
    SissyDanny, what alterations have you made? I am locked up for the first time so I want to make it as comfortable as possible, the only thought I have yet is to cut the pins down so they don't poke me.

10. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have been wearing a CB-6000S Since mid-September, and I am quite active. No problems so far.

11. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    I've been wearing the CB6000 for 7 months with only supervised cleaning & shaving timeouts until the bottom seam split and then sent it back and got the CB6000s, but I've done this to both of them.

I've filled my vent holes in with silicone sealer, so the skin doesn't poke out and get trapped.

1. Find some silicone sealer, I used fish tank sealer, (since it won't hurt the fish)
    2. Run alcohol swab around the inside and outside by the vent holes.
    3. Run a piece of vinyl (electrical) tape around the inside of tube behind the vent holes MAKE SURE THE TAPE IS FLAT ON THE INSIDE OR UNWANTED BUMPS CAN OCCUR!!
    4. Fill the vent holes from the outside with the sealer. Use your finger after getting it wet and smooth the sealer down.
    5. Wait about 12 to 24 hrs depending on sealer label and put it back on. If put on before the sealer is dry you could be stuck.

I used to use expensive silicone "Gun Oil" as a lube but silicone will attack silicone so now I use baby oil gel as a lube and that works better and won't effect the sealer as quick.

12. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

After almost a month of zero degree weather it was warm enough to go on a bike ride. Mistress and i just got back from a 10 mile bicycle ride, while locked in the CB6000s. i lube it up good with baby oil gel and after adjusting the seat, i can say there was just a slight discomfort at first, but by the time we got back everything was fine. Upon getting home Mistress unlocked my cage so She could check things out. Then, i got a quick shower and shave(while She supervised:rules:), and i'm locked up again. With the cb6000 i was always a little raw afterwards, but the the CB6000s there wasn't any problems, i don't know if this is because of the prelube or if it's just more comfortable. i just know :anim_37:Mistress now expects me to follow this new 10 mile trail regularly.

13. Vincent13

Vincent13 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Bumps sound terrible!

14. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    too southern here bike ride anything below 50 is cold. hmm make that 60.

15. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    PGsslave,
    Did you get hit with the I-40 storm? View attachment 9664 It left about 1 3/4 inch ice on my car before it started to snow, when it finished i took a ruler out and measured the snow, it was 7 1/4 inches. it took a blow dryer with a insulated extension cord to get the door open. Then, about an hour to warm it up to get the windshield to melt:draw-heart:

Attached Files:

16. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    jaimelynn,
    we sure did but not that much. Mid to low 20's all day Saturday so I stayed inside. Sunday it warmed up some, got out temp was around freezing, let the cars run for 1/2 hour and then 4" of snow and sleet came off easy. We had about 3" of snow and 1" of sleet, area north or north Charlotte had 6" of snow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice