Down the rabbit hole.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Dec 22, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    Master has been getting really dominant lately and Im loving it. He seems to have taken a lot more control and lets me get away with a lot less. I am now starting to feel really submissive and horny and am enjoying serving even though we havent had much play yet.

This is where the problems can begin The deeper I get into my sub space the more horny I get and this makes me want to submit more and more.

I told Master about a recent fantasy I have had since Master took control again. I cant help thinking though that by telling Master about my fantasy I have some how spoiled the point. Most of my fantasies revolve around Masters control and him humiliating me in some way by forcing me to do something I wouldnt usually do.

Master seemed very up for my fantasy so I went on the internet today and bought the required products to make it happen. I couldnt help feeling conflicted though. I know master is up for it in a big way but I if I was the one suggesting the idea and buying the things, doesnt that mean I am completely compliant in the supposed forced humiliation.

On the other hand though, if I dont tell Master what I fantasise about how will he ever know what he should do to me. His description whilst I was pleasuring him drove me wild with desire and I wait to see where this will go.

My submission makes me crave control and makes me want Master to push me further. This could be by tease, torture or best of all humiliation. The more I submit the more I want my submission to be tested. It can be tough subtly giving ideas and not topping from the bottom.

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:05 AM
    Kris plant the idea but don't buy the necessary items. Leave that up to your Master that way you will not be topping from the bottom. If we don't express our desires to our superiors how are they to know. They just like us cannot read minds.

rachel

3. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    10:05 PM
    I think this is the most important part of your post. I feel that in a relationship, there should be good communication. I think making your desires known is important. I'm sure Master has some ideas of his own. You would only be topping from bottom if you didn't also fulfil his desires.

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is such a fine line.

I find nothing more annoying than when pet mentions something, I then go and do the preps for it, and then he reminds me the day before I was about to put the plan into action!

But, in your case it all happened very quickly. You mentioned it, Master said yes, you (probably being overexcited and helpful) ordered what you needed.... now take a breather.

When the items arrive, give them to Master and ZIP IT!

You will then put Him back in control, and any issues will be averted. How does that sound?

Long term, I think it's ok to mention something, but then try and leave it in the hands of your Master. (You're just like pet, you get too excited and impatient!)

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    This is very true, I do tend to get over excited. Master's in depth descriptions whilst he teases me don't help though, he is very good at getting me all worked up.

Thanks everyone for your comments xx

6. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Slave_Kris,

I share this problem -- often I will find myself desiring deeper submission and taking every little thing my wife says or does and blowing it out of proportion or getting impatient and just wanting more and more kink. A few weeks ago my wife and I talked about little things she can do that don't require much (if any) effort on her part other than telling me to do them, I wrote down a pretty sizable list but I feel like she's forgotten about it. I don't want to remind her because I don't want to feel like I'm pushing her, on the other hand I start feeling like she's just not as into everything as I am (last week was a particularly rough week, but we talked about that).

Anyway, hang in there and try to remember patience -- your Master has you at heart and will always take care of you. Just try to let him do it in his time and keep the communication open so he knows what you want and what you need.

7. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    i will often tell Mistress about something that got me hot...a post on CM or some toy i saw. it's so difficult, a fine line indeed and almost topping from the bottom. my Mistress is so very loving, She encourages me to be open and honest with Her. i'm so lucky!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice