Kyskhets journal

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kyskhet, Jul 4, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. Kyskhet

Kyskhet Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    My first blogg post here. :smile:
    I finaly got my cb6000 to day. I couldent wait to get home from the post office to try it on. As this is my first chastity device I wasent sure what to expect. So when I finaly got to try it my hart sank. I couldent fit in it :sad:
    But after a couple of tries I got it snug on. And when it was on I was supprised how comfy it felt.

I have now been wearing it the most of the evening. Since its so comfy Im gonna try sleeping in it. Dunno if Im gonna make it the whole night but im gonna try :bigsmile:

Night all and wish me luck hehe

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome... good luck with the CB6k, it's a good device when it fits well.

3. Kyskhet

Kyskhet Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi thanks for the replies :smile:

I dident last the whole night as I had hoped. The cb6k did fit ok but I just couldent find any comfy sleeping posisions. And I had a big day at work the following morning so I took it of.

Today Im just home from work and locked up again. I need to try out som difrent rings and pins just to find the perfect fit. So Im gonna use today for that.

Im also wondering how you can were it under your clothes. It seems a bit big to be worn under clothes. The bulge gonna be wery noticable. How do you deal with that? Were baggy pants? hehe:bigsmile:

4. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    2:30 AM

I used to think that also. The reality is, it isn't really that noticeable. I mean think about it, how often do any of us go around staring at a guys crotch? And even if someone did just happen to notice a bulge, do you really think they're going to say anything? I doubt it. And if it's a gal who has her man in one, she'll just smile a big 'ol evil grin at you anyway! Don't worry, eventually you will get used to it.

My problem today is that Mistress and I are going to an Independence Day pool party at some friends house. She said if I was good, she might take the cage off while we swim so that it won't show through a clingy wet swim suit. But now it looks like I'll just be wearing a speedo type suit under my swim trunks to conceal it. No release today.

5. Kyskhet

Kyskhet Junior Member

Local Time:
    You are prolly right sb_andycb. I dont go around staring at guys crothes hehe. I just need to get used to it as you say.

6. Kyskhet

Kyskhet Junior Member

Local Time:
    Been a while since my last post. You know how sometimes lifes get in the way of what you wanna do. In other words Ive been busy.

Growing to love my CB6K. Havent had any problems with it so far. I have only been wearing it for 3 days in a strech, that was fine. Not wery easy to sleep tho hehe. Me and my girlfriend are still getting used to the idea of me locked up, therefor only 3 days. But the 3 days was mentaly hard. only a couple of hours after being locked up I got realy turned on. And was turned on for the entire 3 days. The best sexual experince of my life.

The second day I was locked up my girlfriend started playing with my ass. It was such a turn on. My poor peenis was throbing. But no releas in stead I had to pleasur her oraly. Witch was great.

So we are still working on the hole chastity thing, so far so good. But we are taking it easy, and finding out what works for us. :wink:

7. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for popping back...

I do think it's best to build up to these things (although I find it very hard to take that medicine myself!!!!)

Patience is one of my (many!) missing virtues. :tongue:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice