Wifes gurl

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sophia, Nov 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Maybe it's time for a new thread?

For the last 2-3 years my Wife has been more and more into having me locked up. At the same time She really likes me to dress in feminine clothes. We wasted 7 years of our marriage not understanding each others needs.

I am securely locked in a cb6000. Of course in theory i can use some tools and remove it but if i do.... That would ruin our relation. She allows me to unlock almost every evening when i shower and then i have to put it back on again. Normally She let me cum inside Her once a week. Sometimes it is two weeks. I sleep in nighties ever night and She expect that i do that.

I thought i would use this friendly forum just to write a little sometimes about how our relationship developes.

We have a much better relation when i am locked and submissive and She is the "Boss". I have to admitt that being locked up is right now a bit frustrating. Not exactly what i want at this moment. I think it has been around a month now and She just want my forced chastity to continue. No end in sight. After i am allowed to orgasm it feels even more difficult to immediately be locked up again.

This night? Yes, She had some wonderful orgasms. "Nothing for you", She tells me! Her locked up property is now constantly leaking and dripping...
    What can a poor gurl do?

sophia

2. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Being a poor gurl sure sounds yummy to me :cat:

3. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    you have 2 choices IMO.
    Deal with it or
    Put your foot down and deal with those consequences.
    more than likely you will go with the first one

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    if this isn't what you wanted you need to communicate with Her.

5. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Oh dear!

I must have given the wrong impression. Sorry!
    This is what i wanted of course. I have my fantasies and wishes....
    But when you are two to play it kind of take a life of it's own. And i have to adopt to my Wifes wishes. She is a slow starter but after a while She really enjoy Herself and i can no longer top from the bottom. I just have to be the submissive in the game and fantasy is replaced by reality.

To be honest, if i could be 20 again i would go for an operation and change my sex. So i take the "feminine" role in our home. My Wife on the other hand is more like a "tomboy" even though She is a real Woman and nothing but a Woman (big boobies - i love them!).

I don't know if we live in a heterosexual relation or a lesbian? Depends how one see the different possibilities and mix of gender identity.

Now, happily and by free will, not forced by my Wife, i will slip into something more comfortable.... after being disguised as a man all day.
    The chastity device on the other hand... it was i who gave Her the idea and i think She see me more as a girl/gurl with that "thing" locked.

Of course i should have explained in the first post!
    Respectful is right, it is yummy!

sophia

6. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    Gosh sophia,
    Your life sounds so wonderful. It's what all us gurls dream about and you are living it! *blush* :manga_exclaim:

Sure, maybe you want to tweak things so I agree: you SHOULD talk with her about your needs as chastityslavejohn mentioned.

7. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    I'm a Lumberjack and She makes all my choices...

Yummilicious! :manga_karaoke::loveCM:

Respectful always,
    cindy:cat:

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    Just the first thing that popped into my head :scared0016:

9. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I always wanted to be a lumberjack!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZa26_esLBE&feature=related

I better read the cookbook now... :love0028:

10. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    sophia - you are clearly a gurl - you don't need an operation for that. And besides - your sex is determined by your chromosomes not your physical characteristics. I do understand about the gender issue - but in my opinion, you are exactly the way you were meant to be - feminine and lovely. And I agree with your Mistress - your chastity certainly does help with keeping you gurly and that is the very best thing for you.

11. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    To Miss D : :love0038:

12. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Yesterdays update.

My Wife asked (ordered) me to have dinner ready when She comes home.
    After dinner the teenager, Her son, suddenly decided to leave his pc and go out! I quickly changed from being a "man" into a more sensual female outfit and a wig and seduced my Wife when She sat in front of Her pc chatting with Her friends. It didn't take long before we were in bed with me stimulating all of Her. A kind of role-reversal within our reversed roles. I am allowed to do what i like to Her and She is almost defensless. When i thought we, or rather She, were done after first me stimulating Her to orgasm with my fingers and then another time with the vibrating dildo She asked for more. Again my fingers inside Her pussy, my mouth at Her nipple and my hand at the other nipple She exploded. I don't understand how She can take so much of intense orgasms.
    All the time i am locked up.... of course.

Later at night when i want to talk to Her She falls asleep within minutes.

Yes, lauren1femme and chastityslavejohn, i would like to tweak it just a little.

sophia

13. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Out of balance

This disturbing post is just to say that in a D/s relationship there need to be balance and recognition. Right now it is NOT. I do not tolerate neglect or to be some kind of "second class" person. Or not answering to communication!
    Or not to say "I'm sorry".

This gurl is not very submissive at the moment. On the contrary, she is now a Warrior gurl! :mad0233:

14. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I am sorry to say this may be the end of our relationship. One of us does not want to talk, and it is not me.
    I want a "middle-way" but my SO does not want to change, and can not see her own part in why I feel sad.
    I really don't know now.

See you later!

15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    sophia, hopefully you are just typing out your frustrations and you will have already worked this out with your Goddess by the time you read this.

If not then take a deep breath and think about what's going on.

I haven't been able to get truly caught up on your life and relationship, but from what I've gleaned it sounds like you've been together a long time and your wife is accepting of your needs.

BUT, it also sounds like she may be in her own world of confusion, not completely understanding of what she is supposed to do, of what YOU want!

I know that doesn't sound right for a D/s relationship. She is trying to please you. I'm sure that's not what you want, and it appears to be bringing a lot of tension to the relationship.

Echoing everyone elses thoughts - COMMUNICATE. Don't you go all huffy and tell me you've tried. TRY AGAIN! In husband/wife form. Start with a little chat and lead up to what it is SHE wants, and try to start again from that angle.

Let us know how it goes, and hope today is better for you.

16. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Watchful. You are so right. This was fortunately my own very gurly hysterical frustration.

Sometimes i need to put down my foot even if i am the submissive one. It had nothing to do with sex! More of a question of balance in our relation.
    Then typically i overreact!
    I try very much to communicate but She is not very good at it. The stereotype is a woman who wants to communicate and a silent man. We are exactly the opposite.

After my nervous breakdown we actually could do that!

Very much better! Sooo much better! Not very surprising maybe, we had great vanilla sex! (Meaning the usual gurly outfit, no chastity play)

This forum is the best! Thank you again Mistress Watchful!

sophia (hysterical gurl)

17. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    You're welcome!

You know what, you sissy girls are the WORST for hysterical fits. I swear you're making up for all those lost hormonal teenage years!!!! :happy0028:

Glad you're feeling much better today though. :manga_shout:

18. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wonder if hysterical fits are a signal that your femming is really taking hold... And all without the benefit of hormonal therapy. Interesting!

19. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hysterical fits... me? :innocent0009: :sign0135: :sign0007:
    What can i say?

Anyway, today i was tied down in bed after i mentioned that i wanted some fun... somewhere my Wife found two dog leashes with snap locks She attached to my nipples and asked if i had fun...
    I was unable to move and i guess i don't need to describe more. She certainly had fun and told me we will have more fun later!
    Forgot to mention another leash going from my neck down to her cock. Also a source of great fun.

I am still unlocked but only until tomorrow.

My dear Wife also mentioned She expected me to do the housework again :chores004:
    That is the end of todays news :loveCM:

sophia (now with soar nipples)

20. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Hello everyone!

Time for a little update again.
    In a few days the teenager will be away for some weeks.
    My Wife/Mistress has made me promise to dress as a girl every day now when we are alone at home. I am looking forward to just be Her gurl for the coming weeks. I was easily persuaded... Feel i need to buy more clothes!:anim_26:

21. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well sophia, your Mistress does know what is best for you and I do agree with Her. Since you'll have the house to yourselves - you should be kept as gurly as possible. With Christmas so near at hand, I'm pretty sure you'll be getting something new to wear - gurls always love their new clothes.

22. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Miss D, that is what makes me a bit nervous! I have no idea what will happen.

Maybe this will be some kind of Gurl-test?
    Normally i am locked up, more than unlocked. I dress in panties, stockings and bra underneath. I sleep in a nightie. We both want this. Some weeks i may orgasm inside my Wife/Mistress twice a week. Sometimes i have to wait two weeks. It all depends on how She feels. Usually She wants me to come inside Her once a week. Our sexlife has improved A LOT since we decided that She is in charge of my orgasms. (Do i need to say that She may have Her orgasms as often as She likes?)

Tomorrow when She comes home from work i will be dressed as a gurl. Skirt, blouse, a wig. I will do whatever i can to make Her happy and relaxed after work.
    It will give me the opportunity to express the person i am and how i feel without hiding and consider other people around. I don't need to play the "male" (except on christmas eve). It feels wonderful and a big relief.

I know my Wife/Mistress is also looking forward to us being alone.
    Now i will put on my nightie and go to sleep, thinking about warm love, hugs and kisses, me being the soft person i am inside.
    And eventually some loving kinky sex will follow.
    Oh, forgot, i was allowed to orgasm twice last week. That is what makes me a little nervous. I suspect i will have to work hard for that!

sophia

23. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good gurl sophia.

I think you will easily slip into your more feminine, gurly role quite nicely. You may even forget how to pretend to be male. Wouldn't that be nice? And, of course, chastity will clearly aid your femming.

24. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    I'm alreday doing that. Feels so nice in a dress and nylons. Have chores to do before Wife comes home......:chores004:

sophia

25. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    Two months and no updates...
    I had a happy month being ordered to dress up every day.
    Then the teenage son came home again and life went back to normal + winter colds and such things.
    I was in male mode with no chastity for a month.
    I don't know if that is why my Wife this week wanted me back in the cb6000?
    Yesterday we made love and She wanted me to come in Her. I was allowed freedom for an hour and then She insisted that i put the device on again.
    The routine is that i unlock for a shower every evening and after that i am ordered to let Her cock have some air an hour or two. I can do this only when She is at home of course.
    Now She is more determined than ever before that i lock up in time and has told me that i am to be locked up every day without exception. I have a feeling She is much more serious this time!
    My feeling also tells me it will be longer between orgasms. Before it was usually every weekend. Now i am afraid it will be 3-4 weeks between? I feel nervous about Her new attitude but it makes me horny as hell!

sophia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice