Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. helled83

helled83 Junior Member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    #51 helled83, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    IMG-20190817-WA0006.jpg ciao a tutti, ho comprato questa cintura di castità in base ai vostri commenti in questa discussione.
    È molto comodo, soprattutto quando diventa difficile ...

2. helled83

helled83 Junior Member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
  3. helled83

helled83 Junior Member

Rome, Italy
    Local Time:
    aggiornamento: la scorsa notte ho dormito indossando questa cintura e la mattina quando è diventato duro, non ho avuto alcun disagio o dolore ... è un dispositivo fantastico.

Sambalbij likes this.
  4. friskie83

friskie83 New member

Local Time:
    9:45 AM
    I just got mine in today and am starting to adjust it. Ordered the one that came with the plug because it ended up being cheaper for some reason - it IS easy to remove, two screws on the base and it comes right off in seconds.

If I'm understanding correctly when you loosen the three tension screws and feed the cables through the top of the cage portion where the latch is it should be pulling the cage portion back toward the rear, shortening the portion between the back of the cage and the waist, and shortening the waist section all at once?

It also seems that you can only pull it through a short amount before the latch rings on the ends of the waist band hit the rubber and don't go any further although it appears you could cut the rubber back a little bit to go a little further.

I just want to be super sure of what I'm doing before I start cutting wires.

buttbruce likes this.
  5. SissyMaid4U

SissyMaid4U Long term member

OR
    Local Time:
    Yes I had to trim the plastic back. I just did it a little at a time until I got the fit.

sissy_connie likes this.
  6. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    #56 Danigirl, Sep 13, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    This is my second Chinese full chastity belt. The first one I got is the fancysteel sissy copy.

I wear mine reasonably tight, with my eggs tucked up and my scrotum in either side of the cage. Wires around the waist.

What I like about this design is that since the penis tube actually protrudes in towards your body, it makes it harder to pull out. Overall the cup has more of a curve to it than the fancysteel cup design, so it sets better against my pelvic bone, which was a big problem with my first belt. It looks super feminine when tucked. The fancysteel cup has a more rounded silhouette in the front which IMO isn't as cute, this is basically an elongated female shield with extra bits.

What I don't like is that the cage I got wasn't symmetrical, only a few millimeters off, but it's just enough to notice visually and it causes it to ride unevenly. It's OK for tucking, not perfect. The issue is that the cage is too wide to properly sit between the thighs. It took a lot of adjusting to get it to sit at just the right height, but I wish it was narrower near the anus. For me, the tube is also too big, and I'm not small. It's a more enclosed, secure design than the fancysteel cup since the penis tube presses into the base of the penis more, which is important to prevent pullout.

Wearing it swimming wasn't bad, the front shield plate needs to be removed as it's a weird looking bump in a one piece, and it's definitely more visible than the fancysteel cup. The width of the cup is also a problem.

20190912_193653.jpg 20190912_193712.jpg 20190912_193726.jpg 20190912_193743.jpg 20190912_193805.jpg 20190912_193834.jpg 20190912_193904.jpg 20190912_194340.jpg 20190912_194408.jpg 20190912_194659.jpg

OK, so I've learned a few things about fitting these chinese wire style chastity belts. Here's how I did mine. The first thing you want to do is go out and order this.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AUSS3O6?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

These silicone vacuum hoses are much better than the ones these belts ship with. They fit over both the single and double steel tubes better, the walls are thicker, and they're more comfortable. If you look around you can find them in every color. Get a pair of vise grips too.

First, disassemble the entire belt with the torx wrench they give you and clean the whole thing. Take the t-shaped piece that rests on the back, it ships from China looking like this " T " you need to make it look more like this " Y " the reason is the T shape does not distribute the pressure across your body evenly. Bend it slowly starting just past the welds so you don't pop them, and try not to squish the steel tubes. After both sides are even, you can cut them to match.

Set the silicone hoses aside for now. With the belt disassembled, now it's time to fit it. Take both wires, hook them to the locking post, put the washer and lock on. Now take both wire ends and put them through the U-shaped back piece you should now have a loop. Put it around your waist or hips depending on how you want to wear it. Now here's the important part. These belts fitting is best if you have even pressure going on all three directions of the " Y " formed by the wires. If the crotch band is too tight the hips/waist won't sit right, and vise versa. Make sure both are centered, having a partner helps. Once you think you have it right, using the vise grips, grab both wires were they come out of the rear Y piece. With that secured, unlock the padlock and let yourself out. Using the torx wrench reassemble the brass nut and stainless bolt to the Y piece, tighten until it can't slip along the wire, be careful not to strip the bass nut. Remove the vise grip. Use a permanent marker to mark the wires right were the Pires come out of the bottom of the rear y-piece.

Now take just the cup, put your penis through the tube and figure out where you want it to sit. Once you figure that out set it aside. Now put the wires around you again, lock it. Pull both wires between your legs to the front. Make sure the left and right wires are on the correct sides, thread them through the tubes on the cup. Now put your bits in the cup, put it in the same position. DO NOT pull the wires tight yet.

Carfully and slowly pull them through, you can pinch any number of things if you go too fast. Next make sure the rear Y piece is in the same position. With both pieces positioned, use the vise grips and clamp the wires as the come out of the top of the cup. Pull the cup away, put the nut and bolt on the cup and tighten it into position, remove the vise grips and mark again. Now pull both wires through the final locking post piece, make sure all three pieces are where you want them, vise grip the wires at the top of the locking post, unlock the padlock, and tighten the locking post piece down remove the vise grip and mark.

You now have a measured belt. Take you silicone hose, lay it beside each section and measure, leaving a bit extra. Cut each piece with a sharp pair of scissors, or a razor knife and a cutting board.

Now disassemble the belt, starting with the waist/hip band, add the hoses, rear Y piece and re-line your wire marks. Tighten, and repeat for each section, until the belt is reassembled. I tuck the extra wire inside the waist hoses.You'll have to adjust it a few times, so you don't want to do anything permanent until you test it out a while.

7. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Heres a few shots of how I wear my belt. I think it looks pretty smooth even with panties.

20190915_210017.jpg 20190915_210043.jpg 20190915_210212.jpg 20190915_210534.jpg 20190915_215032.jpg 20190915_215252.jpg 20190915_213116.jpg 20190915_213338.jpg

8. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:

9. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I like it around the waist. On me, it sits better that way. When I wore it around the hips, the cables dont quite sit evenly on my pelvic bone.

10. Obsidien

Obsidien New member

Local Time:
    Just my penny : you can easily add a defecation hole on any wired belt.

I bought this for less than $10 on Aliexpress (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32846791326.html) and added to another kind of full cup wired chastity belt.

Danigirl likes this.
  11. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Catskills
    Local Time:
    If I had your waist I'd probably wear it that way too.

12. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Catskills
    Local Time:
    That looks great. I wish I could order just the hole part on it's own though.

sissy_connie likes this.
  13. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Just scroll down to "color" and select the defecation hole.

PussyBytch likes this.
  14. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting that link Obsidien.

It finally arrived. I think the new anal ring is actually a little wider and longer than the other one I had. I haven't had enough time to test it out yet to see if it's comfortable, but everything lines up. I might trim down the metal tubes on the cup to bring the ring in a little closer.

20191010_185220_resized.jpg 20191010_185426_resized.jpg

15. oimydudes

oimydudes New member

Local Time:
    Maybe I'm just stupid, but I can't figure out how to fit the damn thing. I unscrewed the clamps that are over the wires, but I don't know how to trim it without screwing up the whole thing. I know this was previously explain in some previous posts, but can someone explain how to adjust it with photos or something on how to trim excess cabling?

16. slave2MyWife

slave2MyWife Maidservant in chastity

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Hi, thanks for the review. I ordered the same with a different waistband:
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32954960579.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7de04c4dsRHbNQ
    Danigirls pics were so fabulous i just had to order it. I have used the fancy steel sissy belt knock off which was good, but the cable finally wore out. Then i ordered the fancy steel sissy belt knock off with the flat waistband (similar like in the one i just ordered) , but i didn't get my nuts tucked in with it and also some bolts irritated my skin.
    Are you who ordered this now using it and happy?

17. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the hyperlink.

18. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:
    maiden sissypanies likes this.
  19. sissy_connie

professional
    Local Time:

20. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Thanks to all for sharing- it looks wonderfully menacing way to give up your control.

21. Chaste_Catholic

Local Time:
    Hello, how do you and the other people wearing this belt keep the tube clean?I know people complain that the CB6000 must come off almost daily, and this looks even worse for hygiene. I would like to wear this belt 24/7 with cleaning monthly at most, is this possible?
    Also, there is no end with the penis tube, right? So why doesn't the penis just go right through?

Would something like this be better?
    [​IMG]

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  22. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    The bottom of the tube is open. But the tube itself is kind of long, and for me there's enough clearance inside to clean all around. The front grate isn't just esthetic either, it's open along the length of the tube for hygiene. If you have a handheld shower head it's no issue.

The only thing is that peeing isn't always pleasant. You have to sit, and like with female belts it can go everywhere.

LongTimeLurker and SissyMaid4U like this.
  23. Chaste_Catholic

Local Time:
    Sounds great! My penis is really thick though, how wide is the tube? Do you think I'd still be able to clean all around?
    My instinct is just to get the open tube one I attached a picture of, but so many people love your exact belt style which makes me believe it's preferable. What do you think? I'm not a sissy, so I don't need a feminine front, but would the open style stick out too much even for normal clothes? Which would you recommend?

24. Danigirl

Danigirl Active member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    The inside diameter of the tube is slightly more and 1.25 and slightly less than 1.5 inch, and varies along the total length due to the cut on the bottom half to match the front shield.

Ive never tried that model so I can't give you a good answer, however I did try the sissy version with the solid cup, the problem I had was that the two tubes on the cup which the cables actually go through were not curved enough to match my pelvic bone, so it sat unevenly. The base of the penis tube has to line up with the base of the penis, go figure. So you end with both ends of the cup having a lot of clearance. The design you posted would have the same problem, at least on me.

20191031_171709.jpg

PaddedArtsy Fartsy likes this.
  25. Chaste_Catholic

Local Time:
    Thanks for your input! with anything up to 1.5 inch my member will undoubtably be smashed against the sides of the tube so I don't think cleaning will be possible. I guess I'll have to do some weighing on this matter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice