Best Prince Albert Device and why?

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Dogchasecats, Oct 16, 2017.

?

Is a PA escape proof?

1. Yes

73.0%
  2. No

1.2%
  3. Sort Of

16.1%
  4. No Device Is Escape Proof

14.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:35 AM
    I know. Weird huh? And in the middle, My experiments with a PA cable and ring inside a Holy Trainer were a Royal mess. I’m so glad MaleChastityNow added a PA fixing option with the smooth ended pin right through the opening. Fluid tension and flow dynamics are now my friend instead of something to fight.

Giles_English, thundar and sammartin like this.
  2. Jilly J

Jilly J Member

Local Time:
    2:35 PM
    Has anyone ever peed standing up at a urinal in say a Service Station and been caught? I always wait for the cubicles! x

3. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    I have always been able to urinate at a stand up urinal. I wear only PA secured tube devices so I can point my stream against the back of the urinal. Stand close and any dribble goes in urinal

Neander likes this.
  4. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I was brave enough to use a trough urinal at an outdoor festival. I only got one person who may have tried to take a second glance. But I felt proud and unabashed. He looked away as soon as I saw him look over. I’m not sure he saw much more than a flash of shiny stainless steel. I don’t make a big show of it.

One guy accidentally got an eyeful as he was looking at me as I bent over, spreading my legs more than I expected at the local gym. Again. No interaction. I saw a lot of regulars. Never felt always after a while.

5. Gary Freeman

Gary Freeman New member

Local Time:
    I'm currently self locked in a CBX Curve with a surgical steel padlock through my pa piercing keeping everything pointing south. Very comfortable and secure for my uncut member.

6. strugglesofdenial2013

USA
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    I have a similar cage. Just sent it in to have the swinging PA switched out for a fixed PA. How do you like the fixed PA?

7. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    This thread has me seriously considering a PA. I am current in a MM Queens Keep that is generally quite comfy. I’m on week 7 of 24/7 without taking off except for 2 minutes to clean and inspect.

There are a couple problems for me that are not specific with this cage.

One is that the night time erections that seem to be getting f more tolerable keep waking me up. It’s not that aweful most times but a little pulling hear and there can force me to wake up and address it. It’s not a real breaker but it can suck. Just a feature of ball trap devices in general I think.

Another issue is that I’m quite small when flaccid and it feels like I’m going to “fall” right out the back of it. Due to The weight of the device pulling down and the turtling when bending over sometimes.

I realize that the largest piece of chastity security is the mind and the will to not defeat the device and I do a pretty good job.

Another issue but one that is device specific and no fault of MM (I love Mistress MM by the way. She is wonderful!!) there is a small gap by the glans that will permit a finger in there and jiggle. I have admittedly had a few orgasms that way and I feel so guilty doing it!! So it’s not the cages fault I have low conviction.

The thought of having a device attached to my penis via a piercing thereby eliminating the possibility of pulling out is a huge turn on. Also Not having a ball trap is very alluring.

My questions to those of you who have tried many devices Are as follows

1. Do you feel like the head only or head and shaft pa devices are more comfortable and secure?
    2. Is titanium the only way to go for durability and lightness if not using the ball trap? (I’m not concerned so much about money since we plan on living this way the rest of the way so I’ll pay for quality)

3. Can you still stimulate yourself by jerking your shaft in a head and glans only device?

4. Is a head and shaft device uncomfortable of an erection occurs?

5. Have you had trouble with skin pinching on the ringless devices?

I am looking at some of the devices from Steelworks extreme like schadenmaske and the crusible as well as the the princes scepter.

I guess I’m wondering if it makes sense to go without the ball trap and don’t want to spend the money if it is going to jeopardize the PA piercing in any way.

Any guidance is greatly appreciated!!

Raven's j likes this.
  8. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    If you get pierced I might still recommend starting with a ball trap. At least, it took some time for me to find my perfect cage diameter for the shaft only cage. I wear both a Malechastitynow Contender and a GlansArmor2

1. Do you feel like the head only or head and shaft pa devices are more comfortable and secure?

they are incredibly comfortable. I can wear this in all situations (except an MRI). They are not more secure.

2. Is titanium the only way to go for durability and lightness if not using the ball trap? (I’m not concerned so much about money since we plan on living this way the rest of the way so I’ll pay for quality)

No. Go see Mark’s 316L jewelry grade stainless steel GlansArmor if you’re looking for a shaft only design that’s light. Titanium is hard to work with. I asked him to add extra rods later, as I got more sensitive. The workmanship is great. It’s the same quality as piercing jewelry.

3. Can you still stimulate yourself by jerking your shaft in a head and glans only device?

I get no satisfaction from stroking my lower half. I’m not allowed but hands wander. It guards my frenulum, which is my magic spot, and my glans. It also constrains my erections since I am quite a grower.

I typically get through the ache of denial by cupping my balls.

It can be. Not too much. It depends on your fit and preference. I’m at 1-3/16”. I had a 1-1/8” extra ring on the back of a cage that made erections more painful. 1/16” can make a big difference in feel.

No. It’s incredibly comfy.

My glans Armor lets me hang a little longer and heavier. It’s really good. Also, I tend to tuck my cut skin underneath and I think I’ve regained a bit of coverage from my Circumcised foreskin.

DoesasTold likes this.
  9. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    @Peter Rabbit ,

Thank you for your information! It is such a daunting task to research the PA cages. I can see them online from different sellers but getting rea reviews has required a bit of digging!

I’m not as interested in the shaft only with the loop coming out the end but more so the head and shaft coverage where the bar going through the Piercing stops at the end of the cage. Maybe I will get pierced and try out a few of the cheaper models before deciding to go with a $$$ custom. Ultimately I want a piece of art locked in me that is comfy and effective but I suppoese I should get the piercing first! I will check out the maker you mentioned for sure!!

Miya such a permanent mod and I want to make sure I and my wife will enjoy the piercing!! Excited and nervous!

thanks again!

10. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    The MaleChastityNow GlansArmor and Contender do not have a loop coming out the end. The PA hook rises up from the mount underneath the piercing. It bends forward and stops at the tip. It ends up making it really simple to pee. I’m always aligned. The urine doesn’t spray and go everywhere.

The fixed hooks help me, as I got pinched a lot by other designs.

The piercing is enjoyable even outside of chastity. My wife likes picking out jewelry and decorating her cock. It makes spanking fun when she puts in a heavier piece and it jangles. It’s a fun tease.

It’s not all about dark or serious play. It’s a fun thing. It also made chastity feel “real” for me, and for her. I was surprised at her reaction. I think my “gift” to her was trust... to let myself be pierced, as she watched. And to know that I can’t pull out. It doesn’t feel like a game. But that’s the emotions we bring to it. You and yours may feel different.

I don’t know what to recommend that’s below $300 that has an integrated PA hook.

The plastic cheap PA hooks don’t feel good in a new piercing. I tried the PA-5000 and a chinese knockoff of Evotion’s fine designs. I tried the real and knockoff of Dietmar’s Securo and Tube Jacket cages. I personally found the solid steel designs too heavy. The knockoffs are rough edged and poorly tolerances.

I did use my PA rings to tether me inside before I got the integrated Fixed PA hook added to my Contender. It worked for a while! And it’s a good option for many men.

my own preference really is an motionless hook keeping me still inside.

jehuty, elias and DoesasTold like this.
  11. Boomer

Boomer Member

Local Time:
    I love my glans armor

Peter Rabbit and DoesasTold like this.
  12. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Thanks again for replying. I also feel like a fixed hook is the way to go. I’m not averse to spending money for the perfect device and I probably won’t buy a cheap knockoff even just to try it. I would probably go custom.

at this point I have to convince my wife that it can enhance her pleasure as well. I’ve been reading a lot about the Crucible from Steelwerks and really starting to love it. My wife is concerned with hygiene because it lacks a bunch of air holes. If I get confirmation that hygien is no issue for long term wear I might bite the bullet and get the piercing done. At the very least their hollow locking PA hook looks pretty awesome!

13. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    7:35 AM
    The halfshell im in has been the best so far cleaning and drying isn't to much of a chore gotta use my wifes blow dryer. I work construction operating equipment and doing labor work a couple hours a day sometimes all day. Sweat and the heat hasn't caused issues yet. I sometimes apply jock ichy powder super absorbent. The halfshell inclosed aspect of it eliminates all pinching this cage has not caused me any discomfort after i got past the break in adjustment period going on 3 weeks been off twice for maybe a total of an hour. My wife and i are happy with it she loves the look.

14. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:

Initially I thought this but my experience with different devices has shown that it depends. The Lori cage 8 tube is good but skin can bulge out through the holes and get pinched. Also, it is a heavy cage and I need more supportive underwear. The Evotion bijou fixes those two problems but I can climax in it.

Now, here’s what surprised me: a Rigid Chastity knock off is very comfortable. Everything is held in place, nothing gets pinched. Weight is distributed. Only problem is that my balls are a little more likely to get uncomfortably pressed.

Could be. The Lori is heavy and the Bijou is harder to keep clean. A titanium device may solve that.

But the difference may be more about design. The Bijou has more crevasses to collect urine. A metal Bijou might not be any cleaner.

Not device alone. In the Bijou, which is a little larger diameter, if I add a small vibrator, I can climax. The Lori is smaller diameter and heavier so no success. I’ve not tried to climax in the RC copy and doubt I would have any success.

It is comfortable. Provided your erection is not trying to push the device off your penis and yanking on the piercing. For me, I just need to pull enough skin into the device so that it sits further down on my penis. Then no pain on night time erections.

Yes. If there are gaps where the skin can bulge out it may get pinched. Depends on how tight it is on you and how much loose skin you have. No pinching on the RC copy because the tube is large enough that no skin pokes out.

jehuty likes this.
  15. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    I also share many of the same questions as you.
    I’m pretty confident if I were to go the route of steelwerks crucible or schadeaske they would be light enough to be very comfortable. My big question. Would be if I can get too much pleasure fro rubbing the shafts. But then again I will mess my cage in less that 30 seconds with a vibrator on the end of it so I guess I should do is more on comfort and being honest and not cheating!!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  16. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I think by now you can tell that each of needs to decide on their own what is the right device and why for them. That decision also, unfortunately, an only come from practical first hand experience. No amount of reading opinions is going to tell anyone definitely which is the right device for them.

So read all these responses. Then plan on trying a few out and with each iteration hopefully you learn what works and what doesnt. What features you like and what you dont. Then and only then move to more expensive devices that might help perfect those decisions.

I started with plastic devices, lots of them. An full metal belt. Cheap metal devices. Expensive metal device. Ball trap devices and finally got the courage for a PA piercing (1 year ago now).

Even then it wasnt the end and I was still learning. I thought a combination ball trap and PA locking device would be right. The ball trap would keep the weight off the piercing and the piercing would keep me locked in. But even then I learned it was still "overkill".

I ended up in a steelwerks extreme "Princes Collar". Its about as minimalist as you can get. But it's as light as a feather. I can do anything it in. Ski, swim, work out and never need to take it off. Cleaning isnt an issue. And it, course does what It needs to to keep me from having an orgasm. I can get hard in. Touch myself. But when I might get "close" there is just too much tightness to really enable and enjoy going that last step.

So for me I got to that right place. My current lockup has now passed 20 weeks on Monday and I'm very happy.

The best advice I can give is to expect a lot of trial and error to find what works for you.

PropertyofSSL and jehuty like this.
  17. DoesasTold

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Some very good points made in this post. I’ll have to first decide if I can muster up the courage to get the piercing and then try out multiple types before jumping into a $2-3k investment.

truth is I’m pretty comfy in the queens keep from mature metal but I would love to ditch the ball ring. And I love that company and wish they made a lightweight pa tube only so I could support them again.

Thanks for the recommendations!

18. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Mark at MaleChastityNow makes a GlansArmor2 for $300 from 316L stainless steel that works great. It’s a lightweight PA shaft only device. It works great for me. I now have spent over 10,000 hours in this design. If you’re looking for metal, his work is excellent and not heavy.

It’s exactly what you’re looking for: “head and shaft coverage where the bar going through the Piercing stops at the end of the cage”

PropertyofSSL likes this.
  19. jehuty

jehuty submissive sissy

IT
    Moscow, Russia
    Local Time:
    4:35 PM
    #69 jehuty, Mar 9, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
    Good day!

This is my first post in this community. I've been interested in the practices of male chastity for a very long time, but, oddly enough, I registered here for the first time. I want to share my experience, suddenly it will come in handy for someone.

For many years, chastity was a sex game for me because my past wife didn't take it seriously. I occasionally wore a plastic CB-3000 in lightweight mode. Maximum, a couple of days in a row. At that time, I still had my foreskin and this device rubbed it terribly. I tried to resort to device optimization, but it didn't work. Terribly inconvenient device.

My next purchase was a silicone Birdlocker. Its only and most important problem is the complete unprotected device. Just a vanilla toy.

Then I had 5 or 6 steel chinese devices, they were all uncomfortable. I will write in more detail further.

My second wedding started a few years ago. My new Wife approached the issue of chastity very thoroughly. She insisted on circumcision and later on PA piercing. After my body recovered from circumcision, and the piercing had not happened yet, I seriously delved into the search for the optimal chastity device. I have purchased some serious steel devices like Madame Dura's Lancelot, MCN Adaptus and about 10 different chinese models. There were no quality questions for the first two (just not designed for me). Unlike chinese devices.

90% of devices made in china are very hazardous to health. Starting from the backlash of parts, which contributes to very painful pinching and injuries. Which will permanently incapacitate you and the state of worship to your keyholder.

Moreover, after I got PA piercings, I had an incident with a chinese device, which almost led to a serious medical operation. After a little healing of the piercing, my Wife and I were eager to try the new device.

I bought three Chinese devices "Bridge-01", "Bridge-02" and "Bridge-03" for testing. By that time, the hole of my piercing was 8 mm. I decided that this would be the most comfortable size to wear all the time. The smaller size of the piercing was a hell of a lot to wear. The edges of the flesh on the head of the penis tried to crawl out between the piercing hook and the cell walls, causing bloody wounds. The 8 mm hook takes up all the available space, which does not give the head of the penis a chance to get out. 8 mm hollow hook for comfortable urination is available only on Bridge-02 and Bridge-03 devices.

On version 02, the hook is not structurally possible to insert into the piercing hole, which makes this model almost useless (do not waste time and money on it).

Model 03 did not appeal to me because it have curves cage. So I combined the cage from model 02 with an 8mm hook from model 03. It turned out great.

I safely wore this design for about 2 months, after which my Wife decided to give me a half day break. I took off the cage and realized that I could not get the hook out.
    The chinese model has a rather peculiar construction of the hook, and I realized that it was firmly stuck inside me.
    Later, after several hours of executions on myself, with profuse bleeding, I was able to pull out the hook, completely tearing my piercing hole. Fortunately, the intervention of doctors was not required, but the wound healed for several months.

Subsequently, it turned out that the base of the hook was 6 mm, and the top was 8 mm. And in two months, the piercing hole shrank to 6 mm, with a diameter of 8 mm. I do not know what would have happened if I had been closed, for example, six months. Medical operation?

Because of such cases, I highly discourage using chinese devices!!!

At the moment I am permanently locked in Modular Chastity Device model 01 8 mm PA. The device is great, very high quality, I highly recommend it!

There is one thing. Very long cage. My Wife wants my cock to shrink as much as possible. 37mm + 15mm middle part is very long for its purpose. Also, She and I are not satisfied with the model 01 design, as well as with all devices from this manufacturer. The top bar that connects the ring to the cage and hook is too far away from the body and lock mechanism. It is painless and absolutely safe to saw through with an ordinary metal saw in a few minutes. After which the device will become completely useless.

My question is to the professionals of the society, is there a device model that has a higher level of protection? And which can be in variation with the smallest cage, but with a piercing hook?

Answering the questions above, can a non-PA piercing device be safe to remove?

No. I have tested many devices. In the most relaxed state, the penis can be pulled out of any cage, jerked off, and shoved back.

If you think what you unable cum in a PA-piercing hook device - isn't difficult either. A strong vibrating massager under the head of the penis will completely provide the desired discharge. You can also use estim devices. Attach one electrode under the piercing hook, the other under the testicles. 30 seconds and orgasm. For those who are interested in the topic of the strap-on, after a few months of practice, you learn to finish perfectly without touching the penis. Moreover, with a little training while watching porn, you can finish without any stimulation with a penis, just from the "mind".

Therefore, chastity is rather what is inside the head. Although, of course, being closed by your Goddess Wife without the opportunity to free yourself is better that a submissive man can experience.

Thanks for reading!

true42 and Peter Rabbit like this.
  20. Qveik

Qveik Embarked on a new adventure

London UK
    Local Time:
    Hi, do you have S hook or standard hook with your contender?

21. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Standard

22. Marc Anderson

Marc Anderson Active member

Retired Firefighter, now “Gym Rat”
    Eastern Seaboard, US
    Local Time:
    Unless you’ve been sealed with red locktite, right? ;)

23. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Any device can be removed with a sufficient amount of effort. I stand by my statement.

24. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Evolution wearables Baiju
    its not a ball trap device so its easier to wear daily, less prone to impacting your daily life when cycling, swimming, working, etc. its lighter so not noticeable if you work an active job. its plastic so if you bump into something there's no loud clank noise

oh and it does not wake you up at night for months on end till your REM cycles decide that being partially woken up is the new normal when wearing a ball trap device. instead of the CB shit series of cages being so blasted popular, the Baiju should be the industry leader. sure it requires a PA. but after having a PA done as my one and only piercing, it didn't hurt at all. and bleeding was gone after 1 day and bleeding was only mild if that.

I can say with confidence that the Baiju is my forever cage, May order a second one as a backup in the event that they ever stop production or loose the file they used to make my cage it took one revision to get it right. I may get one more done as i would like the PA to be a little bit farther forward

Neander likes this.
  25. pseudonym of the sea

pseudonym of the sea Active member

Local Time:
    great thread.

@luckyhubby83 thanks for the bijou info.

is anyone aware of photos of PA-only devices being worn ? the internet is full of ball-trap photos but i've never seen any PA-only ones. curious especially about bijou and glans armour 2, flaccid & aroused.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice