Monster Cock Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Dipstick, Jun 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    9:32 AM
    You know your business well. And try to accomodate customers well. A few have asked me about your cages and I've recommended them but most were looking for 7 day+ wear cycles. That is a sizable amount of the people not buying cheap made in China garbage. So you'll double your sales and renown as soon as you solve this I guarantee. Cuz I don't need longterm lockup. But a LOT of folks do, apparently.

2. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    After a lot of analysis and playing with my cherry keeper I've gathered the data I need.

Sizing my cage is a bitch and a half. @JosieLynn Jewell is really awesome and made the process relatively painless. Her fear that her design wouldn't work well at my proportions was well founded but only because it's simply a hard size to fit with just a ball trap security mechanism and with such a large ring with balls that tend to slip through.

Her and I got obsessed with perfection and she will do anything you request to get perfection for you. I had to stop due to budget and reassess. My insistence on on perfection was my answer to whether chastity was something that I wanted to try or not.

That was the original goal in working with her and her much more economical but thorough design. At this point, with no keyholder, and no plans on one in the near future there's perilously little point in trying to create the perfect cage. Plus, I am still working on penis enlargement so my final cage size is still unknown. So I needed to get my head on straight and take away the data I sought and earned.

Additionally, I hand cut the key to my own lock. I thought the idea was neat...since no locksmith would cut the heart blank that @JosieLynn Jewell sells that I do it myself. A friend wants to hold it but...not in the "lock up and play games sense" really. I cut it for her cuz I like her a lot and she inspired me to try chastity so it's kind of like a tribute.

If I should ever get a keyholder I will cut her one by hand as well. I haven't seen or heard of it done so...hand cut chastity keys...you heard it here first!

Maybe someone will be interested in locking my cock and treasuring said key. I can dream, can't I?

3. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    How did you hand cut the key??? Trying to figure out how to do this as I can’t find anyone either.

4. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:
    I bought a small jeweler vice and file set. $25 and 25 minutes later I had a working but imperfect key .

JackStrap likes this.
  5. JamesAll10

JamesAll10 Long term member

Sales
    Boston
    Local Time:
    Yes, I couldn’t find someone to cut it so I put the key in a Vice with rubber guards and got to filing. Works great and looks perfect

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice