Mistress Michelle's adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Michelle, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Its springtime again around here!!! Warm, sunny, bright, the peeps are chattering and the birds are singing LOL

I managed to get alot of presents wrapped, and 4 dozen cookies baked, that was enough for one day! LOL

Talked to rachel, shes on her way home now, and to work, which means I probably wont get to chat with her again till tomorrow unless she has some time this evening.

Talked to tiffy this morning, shes all busy in her workshop, making things!!!

Chatted with tom for a bit, hes almost done teaching for this year, take it easy tom, you need a break!

And little pet is still sitting in Mexico soaking up heat. He goes to NYC this week, hope he freezes his ass off!!

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

2. yuik

yuik Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    great read!

3. tiffiny

tiffiny Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    OMG Maam... Did You say COOOOOOOOOKIES!! ??? Um,,, there is this thing called OVER NIGHT delivery.. Or try NEXT DAY air....
    What EVER method You use is fine with me as long as THEY get here ASAP...lolol While Your at it,, please send some of that BACON too...lololol Thank You..
    So much for working in the shop... I don't want to be drooling on any wood. lololol

tiff

4. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Now tiffy...I happen to know you are wonderful at baking cookies and I have the pictures to prove it! If I could figure out how to get them from My phone to here I would post them LMAO

As for the bacon, well, you'll just have to fry your own cause shippin aint cheap LOL

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:49 PM
    Talking of shipping!

Don't forget to let me know how my to PayPal you! :anim_65:

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Well guess what ..heres why the birds are singing the suns out and all that stuff ..SUSIES GETTING MARRIED .have been thinking about it for along time (swore i would never do it again)but for me love always seems to prevail ..tired of fighting it so i just popped the question lastnite hmmmm wish you could of seen her face lmao ...almost had to give her cpr lmao..tellmore later Mistress Michelle ..thank you sooooooooo much for always being there for me you and rick :party-101:

7. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS, susie! I'm very happy for you! Be sure to let U/us all know when the wedding shower will be!!!
    :party-049::party-049::party-049::party-049::party-049::party-049:

8. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    WOW

Talk about a thread hijack!

Susie you sure know how to grab attention.

Anyway, I hope that you're happy and that your new love is the one for you, and that you bring each other lots of joy and happiness.

9. susie q

Local Time:
    oh and ps ..may need to call ya ..need some pointers ..been along time since i've been with a women ..and yes i know she will die on me and break my heart all over agian but (wtf) but if i can bring for only a breif amount of time some happiness to someone its what im all about ...need a best man and a bridesmaid hmmmmm ricks the best man ever and your not much of a maid so i'll rethink the maid part lmao god im sooooo happy for a change :love0007:

10. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Wow, I am glad I caught wind of this thismorning BEFORE it ended up here or I would have probably fell out of the chair!
    That certainly explains your absense for the past couple days.
    I wish you all the best susieq, I hope you are able to be finally happy.
    Let us all know when this is happeneing!
    Maybe we can show up, and I can wear My PVC dress and stiletto boots!! LMAO

11. susie q

Local Time:
    Hmmmmm was gonna ask if i could borrow that dress ??? i rectum not lol you are such a Goddess ...a major huge and wonderful huggggggggg and curtsey from susie q :smilies_xxx22:

12. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress if you are gonna show up in your PVC dress perhaps i could be the Maid of Honor i heard the position is still open:party-075:,lol

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wow! What amazing news! :love0001:

Good luck susie

14. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mmmmmm.....I got 8 more dozen cookies baked today!! But I think I ate too many :(

I talked to susie on the phone for over an hour today...Good Lord susieq, what am I going to do with you!!!

Also talked to bert on the phone for an hour tonight, hes a subbie in Amsterdam for those of you that do not know him. Hes coming to visit us in Feb. I have been chatting with bert for a couple years now, it'll be cool to have him here.

And I have been giving LOTS of thought to the possibility of going to England if this Spring Get together comes about over there. I hope I dont have such a bad reputation with a whip that no one wants to play with Me, that would make Me really SAD! Maybe its the case though cause I have already made a couple comments about needing a sub and a sissy to accompany pet and I once we get over there and so far NO one has spoken up from over the pond. :( I thought alleythemaid was maybe interested but I think shes afraid of Me.....Gee....I havent killed anybody!!!
    YET

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    SHUT UP with the cookies already!!!! Yummmmmy!

Isn't that why we tie them down?! :haha4:

Have a great day today Mistress Michelle :happy-birthday-054:

16. Rachel

Local Time:
    Mistress all i am gonna say is those subbies and sissies don't know what they are missing.

Your sweetpea
    rachel

17. susie q

Local Time:
    Im so glad to see your avitar has changed from broken to happy :manga_cloud9: and thank you sooooooo much for talking to me yesterday ..you and rick are the insperation that keeps me trucking so to speak ..:chores047:

18. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    MARRIED???? who's the lucky mistress? When do we get to meet her...do we have to behave when we do?:party-075:

19. sub4life

sub4life Member

Local Time:
    My Chore so Far

Washed the walls in the pantry both bathrooms top to bottom.The kitchen got the works.baked 4 batches of oatmmeal raisin,6 batches of chochlate chip,I want to do thumb print tomorrow,But we're out of oatmeal and chochlate chip.Some we gave to friends and neighbors but about 1/2 we eaten.I have to bake them closer to Christmas from now on.

20. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    My goodness, someone's been a busy bee today! All this talk of Christmas cookies is making me hungry!! Just please don't tell me anyone made those "crack" cookies. You know which ones I'm talking about. Graham cracker crust, coconut, butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk and walnuts? OH MY GAWD, are those fabulous!!! Anyway, I wanted to stop by and wish this lovely lady a Happy Birthday. Enjoy, Ms. Michelle..Mwah! [​IMG]

21. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you all so much for your kind words and thoughts..i don't want to keep using Mistress Michelles journal for this so to sum it up after some consideration of a few things and some great advice i think we will put things on hold for abit.Marrige may mess up more for her than help as she gets disability and some other things and reasons so although we may take this to a different level ..just leave it be for now and see where the wind blows ??but will keep you all filled in as to what in another post area xxxooo and a curtsey :chores012:

22. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Well, another birthday done and gone. I never have really cared about birthdays, and then two years ago on My birthday was the last time I saw My mother alive before she passed away 4 days later so, now its difficult at best. However, that being said, it was so nice to have everyone here wish Me a Happy Birthday and for My husband to start the Birthday thread.
    I also got a card in the mail from susie, and rachel, it is always so clearly evident how much they care for me, and Rick. Thank you both so much for that, it means alot!
    Now a week before Christmas, that hardly seems possible.

susie...we need to get a journel started for you, I will think of a title for it LOL

Got alot to do today so I best hop to it.
    Thanks again everyone,

23. susie q

Local Time:
    Thank you Mistress Michelle but with your permission i think i'll pass on the journel thing (lord knows i say enough as it is) and as for the title i could only imagine lmao ..Curtsey :xmas-tree-070:

24. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Snows a comin!!!!! Now they are pedicting up to 14 inches here and possible 17....wonder how the hell they know that! I will still believe it when I see it, although I am ready for it! I have extra water put away, an extra pot of coffee put away( in case we loose our power),the cars are full of gas and the chickens have all been secured. I went out this morning and completly covered thier coops so the snow wont blow into them. Thier houses are enclosed, but I dont need 14 inches of snow inside thier run, that would be one big fucking mess to clean up and I have no sissy here to do it for Me!

Speaking of sissys....jenny says shes mailed My key, hopefully it will come today! I have a little surprise for her when I do get it.
    Talked to rachel, shes supposed to be out looking for something to take a Christmas photo with, oh, and ordering POI's for her cb LOL
    rachel has not had POI's yet so this will be alot of fun!!

Well...guess I will go wrap presents and wait for the snow.

25. Rachel

Local Time:
    OK this makes no sense to me at all although people here do the same. Fill your car with gas so you can go nowhere.

i asked MM why people do this and she told me the extra weight helps. To which i replied, yeah you wouldn't want them to slide out of the driveway.LOL.

MM's sweetpea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice