The London Rubber ball

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by allythemaid, Dec 14, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    So last Saturday night I went to the rubber ball. The rubber ball, if you have never been is an annual event at which people usually don their most outrageous outfit and go look sexy for the evening, there is some dungeon room play, and some exhibitions and shows (acts - like fashion shows and burlesque). My friend's ex did a fantastic fan dance, one of the DJs seemed to be raiding my record collection and one woman spontaneously entertained us all with an incredibly athletic pole dance. But mostly people are just parading around, chatting and dancing a little.

This year the outfits were on the whole pretty damned good! One woman had a head to toe one piece rubber hobble dress with a complete hood and an extravagant headdress, she looked amazing. A couple of girls went in just high heels and masks (did I mention that it was a masked ball?), and our comment about them was...
    "well if you've got it, flaunt it"
    they had it! There were corsets and tight rubber outfits all over the place. In fact there were so many wonderful outfits there that it was almost tiring checking them all out.
    Sadly the venue, as in previous years, was just not right and this stopped the evening from reaching greatness. There were thin staircases and choke points where people had to squeeze past or just wait. But we still had a great time, met some interesting new people, and got to stare at beautiful people in interesting outfits all night. I can't complain.

But now that night is over with, I shall have to just wait until the next antichrist or crimson night... or christmas for a slightly different style of fun.

2. maidtina

maidtina Junior Member

Local Time:
  3. allythemaid

Local Time:
    Wow those were some really bad reviews!
    And nothing they say in them is wrong, I just chose to enjoy myself as best I could.

btw... what is dark? Old club? still going?

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I haven't read those reviews yet - but from feedback I've heard over the past few years, the Pervs and the Fets aren't happy that there are too many Nillas about on their turf, dressing up and pretending to be Lifestylers...

I'm really REALLY glad you enjoyed it ally. Screw the rest of them!

5. allythemaid

Local Time:
    Thanks Mistress Watchful, you keep hearing tales about the days of yore when everything was better but sometimes you just have to enjoy today!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice