# of female orgasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SubHub72, Dec 5, 2009.

?

How many orgasms does your KH have for every male orgasm?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. 4

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. 5

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 7

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  8. 8

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  9. 9

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 10 or more

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Random Thread
  1. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    My wife and I are still new to male chastity. I currently am wearing a CB-6000s. We play with orgasm denial and have been tracking how many orgasms she has versus how many I have. Our long term average is 3:1 but we have gone stretches where she "dominates" in tha department. I am curious as to what other people do....

So my question: how many orgasms does she have per every one that you have?

2. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I have absolutely no clue , but my guesstimate would be 3-4:1 these days.
    Before we got married it was about 10x that.

3. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    i voted 10 or more. Mistress is multi-orgasmic. even before chastity W/we were at 10 plus to 1. i can give her 10 with my tongue for starters. when permitted to enter Her She cums within 4 strokes...for the first time...then it's many, many more until i can hold out no more.

4. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    Holy smokes!!!

My wife generally wants to stop at 2 in a session. I am pretty sure we've done three a few times and maybe more as a record. I wish she would continue, as I know she *can* go further but she chooses not to.

We are playing with denial right now, so we'll see. I think at one time she had 7 straight without me. I am in my third day, not sure if she's going to let me out tonight or not. She seems to want to continue with the denial, though.

5. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    My wife usually gets about 3 to 4 orgasms before I get one.

6. Fantasee

Fantasee Member

Local Time:
    It depends on what kind of orgasm you are talking about...

I cum when I fuck my slave with a strapon, that is more of a mental orgasm.

Then there is my nippels, and the right kind of licking and sucking can make me cum.

There is also, the kind with penetration, and the exhausting kind, the clit orgasm

7. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    More input required!

Okay, lets do something interesting :D

Once this pole reaches 50 votes my wife and I will abide by the most popular result (currently 10:1) for the remainder of the season (Summer down here.. or in months, until March).

You all get a chance to decide here.. theres still plenty of time to vote for 1!! Please? anyone?

8. male_thing

male_thing Junior Member

Local Time:
    Since I haven't had an orgasm in 142 days, and she cums at least twice each day, I picked 10 to 1 only because i couldn't pick 284 to 1!

9. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Hmm.. Still only 30 votes, I might get away with this after all :)

10. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    I voted for 10. I think in the end you will concur that it was the right thing to do. ^_^

11. stealth

stealth Senior Member

Local Time:
    When I'm in chastity, she usually gets considerably more than I do, most definitely 10:1 or more. When I'm free, it's typically 1-3:1. I opted for the 10:1, since you were probably asking about chastity-related orgasms.

Last year about this time, we were playing the poker-chip game I've posted about in the past. I can say with absolute certainty that she got 50:1 that week. I believe in stacking the odds in my favor when given the chance. :licking:

12. parrotman

parrotman Member

Local Time:
    We normally sit at 3-5:1 if i'm out and free...

13. jamesbet

jamesbet Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    I vote 10 Pluss, Our last 90 days stint she had at least 100 to 120 orgasms :) she deserved every one

14. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    We are new to this, so far I have been locked up with no orgasm and she has had 3.. might help out Burger_01 a bit that.... but it looks like he's in for the higher ratio! Good luck fella!

15. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    Haha, fat chance of that. I've just put my cb on, and the ratio is already 5 to 1 and the week isn't even over yet.

16. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    If it was 10-1 riki would get to cum every time we have sex. I think it is more like 40:1
    :licking:

17. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    LOL, Ms. Rob! I agree. It would be the same here!

18. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    I wish I could pinpoint a certain # for ya, but that's just not possible. It changes so much from week to week. Sometimes it 1:1. Sometimes it's 2O:1. It depends on my mood...which changes from hour to hour on certain days!! :anim_63: He did give me 11 in one sitting bout a month ago. That was crazy!!! We placed a little bet to see if it could be done. I still remember that night very fondly.. http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2751&page=2 Post #41 if you're interested.

19. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Interesting poll. I will have to send my Goddess to chime in but in all honesty it is about 5:1 here. I can usually give her five at one time so if we were to adopt this I think that ratio would climb significantly.

20. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    Wow, that sounds like you had a fun night!

If such a thing exists, I have developed a fetish for my wife's orgasms. She is really hitting her sexual peak right about now (we are both late 30s) and she is not only much more capable of orgasm, but they are intense. Intense, as in I am afraid our neighbors can hear her. Her climaxes turn me on so much and it makes me feel like a 'real man' to satisfy her. She rarely wants to go for more than 2 in a single session, and is kind of picky about it (she doesn't like sex in the mornings, and like you, it depends on her mood). So, it sort of boils down to when or if she decides to deny me. From the results in this poll, it seems as if either the woman are highly orgasmic or the men are denied a lot... or BOTH!

Before we started playing with her dominating me, sex was over when I came (although sometimes she would pick up the vibrator while I was basking...). Now, sex is over when she decides, whether or not I've climaxed. To be honest, she doesn't deny me that often, but when she does, it is HOT. She doesn't say in advance but sometimes I can sort of *feel* that it's "all about her" on that night. I feel like I have so much energy to just focus on her. Usually, she gets probably an hour or two of massaging before, during, and after such a session. I feel like such a sex slave for her pleasure. I kind of wonder if she would ever squirt. That would be seriously hot.

21. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    That was a very intense night. So fun!! It sounds like your becoming more of a sub the more you play....developing a kind of fetish for your wife's orgasms is a sure sign. You're more concerned with her pleasure than your own. That's just delish!! Oh, and I so know what you mean about her "coming into her own". Within weeks of my 3Oth birthday, it was like a switch got flipped to "on". Crazy, crazy change in my drive. It's shown no sign of slowing and I just had my 36th birthday. Never thought I'd have to initiate sex with my hubs. Ever. He's like a walking hard on and sometimes he's been unable to keep up with me. LOL!! So, our chastity play has been just what I needed. Who cares if he's in the mood?? I am..and he will do what I want.:smilies_xxx02: Have fun and enjoy yourselves!!!!

22. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    WOW.. look what happens when you look away for a moment. BANG 47 votes.

At this stage it looks like we have a pretty clear winner. I'm also of the opinion that it would be cheating to play the "season" as we're already half way through December, so it will be 3 months (a technical season) from tomorrow (15th). Just thinking about it.. I've realised that its actually quite a long time. That will take us through to the 15th of MARCH. Eep.

I'm not sure how I'll keep track, unless any of you are iPhone developers and want to write me an App: "sex tracker.app". I don't think it'd be good to use the forum to keep track, because we don't have sex that often.. yep, I'm going to be looking at a long time before I'm eligible.

Thanks (on behalf of my Mistress :p) to all who voted!

23. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    We don't really keep a count, but it's definitely VERY one sided... since I tend to go 2-3 weeks between releases and we play every couple of days (most of the time) and she gets several orgasms in between, sometimes it can be more of a factor of 15 or 20 to 1.... but sometimes less than that too.

Right now I'm supposed to be working on my 10-12 releases for my vasectomy follow up, I'm only six in and the follow up is a few weeks away, so we'll see how she gets the last half in :)

24. locked4lisa

locked4lisa happy member

Local Time:
    :cat:
    i had give her three a day for the first 5 days :scared0016::snail:

25. SubHub72

SubHub72 Member

Local Time:
    Orgasm denial for us started completely by accident, based on our vacation circumstances. We were out for a reunion and had a few days in a swanky hotel and then a day or two at a relative's house before we traveled home. Unfortunately, we didn't have occasion to take care of our growing lust for each other (kids!).

We were almost done with our trip and sleeping in an exposed room on one of our last nights. Clearly, we couldn't just start screwing as someone would be bound to walk in on us. Taking care of me with a handjob would have resulted in a big mess - I was massively horny so my load would be voluminous. My wife was also unusually randy, so I decided to finger her clit. I don't believe I had ever taken care of her that way before, but the pure lust was overcoming us both. She came - HARD. I don't remember whether she did any reciprocation at all, but I doubt it was much and she certainly didn't bring me to orgasm. I was not satisfied, but satisfied at the same time.

I remember feeling so HOT from this experience. Yes, I would have loved to have penetrated her, or at least gotten a handjob (believe me, if we coulda, we woulda). I got neither but my wife was VERY satisfied. I still remember kissing her deeply and going to bed as horny as I've ever been. This remains one of the hottest sexual experiences we've ever had.

She has asked me to finger her a lot more lately. We are soon going to be in the same position - on vacation with few chances for privacy for some good ole 'naked time'. She let me know that she fully expects to be sexually satisfied and the chances that I will be are pretty slim. Since wifey is currently on her period, it is entirely possible that she will "take" all the orgasms in the next couple of weeks.
    :happy0158:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice