Christmas Chastity Adventure

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Spaz, Dec 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:21 PM
    If no one on the site minds I'm going to use this thread to chronicle two weeks of chastity play/feminization.

My wife is extremely vanilla so unfortunately I don't get to satisfy this side of my sexuality with her, she's going out of town for a few weeks around Christmas so I finally used this time to order a CB-2000 and pick up some girly clothes to wear when I'm at home alone.

The CB-2000 hasn't arrived yet but I've gotten a good stock of clothes saved up. I wanted something to wear around the house so I found this dress, I just wanted something simple and casual, it fits good but a little big in the chest:

<Pic In Gallery>

I'm all gross and hairy looking, I'm going to get rid of the chest hair, unfortunately I'll have to keep the leg hair, it would bring too much suspicion. Hopefully I can trim away some of my pubies as well to clean things up. I wish I could do more in this department. :(

I don't like underwear that are overly 'slutty' looking, I prefer stuff that looks early 20's college girl with a cute flirty side:

<Pics Now In Gallery>

Photoshoot got me a bit excited. :/ At least when the CB2000 comes I won't need to worry about getting carried away.

<Pic Now In Gallery>

When I'm alone I'll do some higher quality pictures, I like doing them.

Anyhow my general plan is to wear the CB2000 as much as I can and strictly girly clothes around the house. I also plan on doing some yoga in a cute little outit I have coming. I love girls sleepwear and I have a couple nice ones I talked about in my intro thread but I might try and find one more.

An issue I'm really having trouble with is sizing, I don't know how you women do it, an XL in one store might be a friggin medium in another store, it's driving me insane. All the materials stretch different amounts and even sizing between garments at the same store often isn't the same. Guys have it pretty good.

I mentioned I think in my intro post as well that I hope to do some punishments as well, just self imposed unless someone out there wants to play along. Way back when I use to do clothespins on the nipples, kneeling on a broom handle, and things like that... hopefully I can revisit that again maybe with some new ideas. Taking suggestions!

One game I've always wanted to try is called 'riding the horse' I don't know if there's another name for it, but from what I read the helpless person straddles a narrow bar of some sorts, the bar is raised high enough off the ground that when they're on their tippy toes pressure is off their crotch, but as soon as they go off their tippy toes all their weight is square on their crotch on the bar. I guess it got it's name because after an hour or so the person keeps going up and down on it because they can't decide if their legs hurting more from being on their tippy toes so long or if being on the bar is the greater evil. It sounds like lots of fun.

Anyways this is already a lot for people to read, I look forward to adding more though!

Spaz

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    That's what the vault is here for!

Enjoy sharing your journey, I'm sure everyone will enjoy reading! :character0180:

3. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Not a lot new to report! I realized we have member galleries here so I moved the pictures to there, probably a better place than on photobucket where anyone could stumble on them. :)

The CB2000 still hasn't arrived. >:/ hopefully Monday but it doesn't seem to be making much progress in the tracking, but our post office package tracking here in Canada is pretty awful.

I kind of wish I had ordered the points of intrigue to go with it, back when I had my homemade Kali's Teeth Bracelt I really enjoyed the punishment side of that device.

I'm also starting to worry about how comfortable the device will be to wear, hopefully all will go good.

I'm still trying to collect ideas on games I can play, I read about figging for the first time on this site and I think I might have to give that a try. :)

I also found a link on the site to a program called 'Fond Of Writing' that is used to create typing assignments for a sub that would be fun to try, if anyone by any off chance happens to have any assignments they've created in this application they'd be willing to share I'd appreciate it, it'd probably be more fun than trying to create my own. :)

If anyone has any other ideas of games to play please let me know! I'll be all by my lonesome though so they'd have to be games I can play by myself.

Also thanks to some Nair I was able to get a decent amount of hair removal done, so I'll look much more girl for when I get to start my play.

4. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Can't speak for the CB2000 as I wear the CB6000s.
    During the day when I'm keeping myself busy I forget I'm wearing it till either my mind starts to wonder (which my mind does quite often) or when I am out and about and I need to pee as I can't stand up to pee without making a mess (but my subby mindset as got used to and now enjoys having to sit), you just gotta keep your mind about you as depending on where you go the cubicials are a tip after a few pissed up blokes have used them :(
    as for comfort... I only have two issues 1) Chaffing, I get a bit of chaffing around the ring but a dap of vasalene sorts that out. 2) Noctural Erections, they will wake you up. If you self keyholding the trick is, put the keys out of reatch of your bed, like downstairs. My keyholder got me to hold my own keys for a few days(sure that was to tease me)... By the time I have walked to my keys (as your in the mindset to get out) I had "walked it off" and then felt I could get back to sleep, but I will say expect to get up a couple of times in the night.

Note: forgive typos, using my iPod and typing fast so bound to have cocked up somewhere.

5. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    So my CB2k came in and it's fastened on. So far just using the biggest ring with the biggest spacer. My testes don't hang very low so it was a bit of a struggle, but I've got it on and it seems to be relatively comfortable with good blood flow. As it is though the testicles are pulled tight up to the rings, I'm not sure how they hang on other guys but I'll spend some time browsing pictures here tonight and find out. I put a little Vaseline around the top and bottom of the ring so hopefully that will help with the chafing.

It feels so good to be locked up, my little clitty is dripping constantly from it, it feels much different from how my Kali's Teeth Bracelet felt way back in the day, this feels much more substantial and more of a caged feeling and in general is a bit more comfortable just sitting idle, although the KTB wasn't that bad for just sitting around.

I looked at a few of the KTB's that are sold, and curiously the one with the fewer teeth is labelled 'beginner' and the one with lots of teeth is 'advanced'. From my limited experience I found the fewer teeth the KTB had the greater the amount of pain and greater the amount of discomfort you'd have to go through. Almost a bed of nails effect as you add more teeth, I'd be really curious to try one of these new ones.

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    To make the most of your chaste gurl adventure, be sure to polish your nails a nice bright pink - there is certainly no reason not to at least do your toes. And since you are sleeping alone - I suggest a nice satiny nightgown each night - you may find that you'll like it so much you'll want to wear it all the time - it'll keep you so warm and cozy at night.

7. Spaz

Spaz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Painting my little toes pink was one of the first things I did! I've never done it before so it's a pretty bad job, but it was worth it... I love looking at them.

I don't have a satin nightgown but I found a chemise at Old Navy that I love, it's pretty plain but it has a nice little pink heart embroidered on it that I really like. I also have a nice bright pink PJ set that says 'You Wish' right across the boobs. ;)

I took the CB2k off to check it out and everything down there seems in good health, I'll leave it off today because it's suppose to be so cold again but I'll put it on as soon as I get home and hopefully I can stay locked up from then on!

8. charles

charles Member

Kent
    Local Time:
    With regard to shaving, why not shave your penis and scrotum then trim back your other pubic hair? It will make fitting the CB easier to do as well.

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    the chastity device will cause your scrotum to stretch and your balls will begin to lower.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice