1st Time Cuckolding Experience

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockednloaded, Dec 14, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    Hi all,

Well I thought it time to update as to the happenings of last week in the run up to my Wife's Xmas party (details here of that: http://www.chastitymansion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2546&page=4)

Now I'm not sure if it was a true cuckolding experience or not if I'm honest (as I'm not really sure what that actually is!), however here's what happened.

We had been discussing the idea of my Wife having a sexual encounter with another guy (fairly common I know).

We talked about it some more and to cut a long story short, we thought we would try it.

I should say here that me and my Wife are totally & 100% in love and devoted to each other, this was/is not about her just going off to have sex behind my back.

That said, we had discussed the idea of her doing it while she was away for her Xmas party and I would obvioulsy be at home locked up, but we wanted to try it in a slightly more controlled way first.

We spoke about it in length and agreed the way forward would be for her to go out alone and see if she could pull a guy and that she would keep me informed about how things were going by text, whilst I waited at home.

So the evening arrived (last Tuesday) and she got herself ready to go out.

About an hour later I received a text to say a guy had offered to buy her a drink and as he seemed ok, she had accepted-she also asked if I was still ok with what was happening (I replied that I was and made sure she was).

The evening progressed with the texts saying things seemed to be going "as planned" with her at the pub, along with the "are you ok still?" question and I replied each time that I still was.

Later she rang me from the pub toilet (nice!) to confirm that everything was still ok, as she (rightly) said that any decisions shouldn't be made by text.

I told her I was doing fine and asked how she was, she said her heart was racing like a mad thing, that she was so incredibly turned on, but that she was ok to proceed if I was (I said I was), so she said she would invite him back for coffee and go from there.

They got back about a half hour later and I waited in the utility room.

There was a fair bit of small talk in the kitchen (not very far from me at all) and she then said she wanted to change her clothes and suggested he have a seat on the sofa (round the corner from the utility room).

As agreed, she then stuck her head in the utility room and did the thumbs up/thumbs down sign, I gave her the thumbs up.

She mouthed to me "are you absolutely sure", I said that I was and asked her if she was and she said yes.

She came back down wearing a simple (but damn sexy!) blue and white striped "Tennis dress" (kind of like a long vest) that is fairly short and comes down to halfway down her thigh (she still had her black heels on!).

There was a little small talk and I heard him say "that's a nice dress" (or words to that effect), to which she replied.......

"Thank you, would you like to see what's underneath!?"

My heart started to beat like mad at this point when he of course replied that he would.

I had a perfect view of what was happening from the reflection in the patio doors and I watched her take the dress off and stand there in just her shoes.

There was then a period of neck and boob kissing and he took his trousers and t shirt off so she could touch his cock.

The came "the moment"....

I watched her stand up, turn round, put a condom on him, then straddle him and started riding him.

I simply cannot describe how I felt at that moment, my heart was racing, my balls felt like they were going to go bang any second.

Here I was, watching my Wife having sex with a guy only feet from me, having already watched her get ready to go out in a nice sexy outfit, waited at home while she pulled him and then brought him home.

The continued for about 15/20 minutes and then I heard him groan very loudly and cum.

They stayed "in position" for a few minutes, then she got up to go to the toilet in the utility room.

She came in and mouthed to me "Are you still ok", I said that I was and asked her, she said that she was but was going to get rid of him ASAP!

A short while later she had made her excuses to him and he had left-I came out and we just hugged for what seemed like hours!

I broke the ice and asked her if she was ok after what had just happened and she confirmed that she was, but I could see she was waiting for me to confirm that I was.

I told her that I loved her and that I was fine.

Then we just chilled for a little while and she started to rub my shorts!

I was all agog, didn't know whether I was coming or going after what I had just witnessed!

She then said "Are we ok for Thursday then?" I said that I couldn't see any reason why not, but that we should discuss it in the morning", she agreed and followed it up with "You know this doesn't mean an unlock for you don't you!?"

I hadn't even thought about it to be honest and told her so.

We chatted again this morning and both agreed that last night was a HUGE turn for both of us, but we should discuss it again this evening and make a decision on Thursday (although I feel we are good to go).

Thursday came and we agreed the same ground rules and away she went for the night.

To cut a long story short, she decided she didn't want to engage with anyone on her night away. I was totally ok with that and if I'm honest (with hindsight) I was a little relieved.

She came back Friday and was as horny as hell and (to cut another story short) I'm now unlocked and we have pretty much spent the last few days having rampant sex!!

We have discussed the possibilty of her having another "encounter" and agreed that we are both still fine with it, although not for her to go away for the night, but in a similar way to last week.

It's a really weird feeling-in a nutshell, we are happier and hornier after her having sex with another guy and we have been very honest and open with each other about all of our feelings about last week/thte future etc.

We did agree that if either one had the slightest hestitation at ANY stage, that we would stop dead right at that point and that the hesitation card trumps all others.

So far so good, I don't know when the next time will be, but I know I'm now unlocked and damned happy!

So that's it really, I don't know what else to say for the moment!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :love0059:

I'm so pleased for the pair of you!

You both seem to have a complete grip on the situation and I'm sure you'll be fine with every situation after this one.

The way we now look at "cuckolding" (or not... to the purists!) is that it may happen here and there, but will not be the main focus of our D/s life.

I don't want to pop out and screw every guy out there (same as your wife) but it's nice to dabble here and there because it turns us both on.

Do keep us informed. I will especially be looking out for more posts, because you seem like a regular couple (like us) who are spicing up their life with little bits of D/s and cuckolding here and there.

Thank you SO much for sharing.

:heart:

3. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Ta!

Thanks, it certainly seems so. We are rock solid with each other and very open and honest about everything.

Ab-so-lute-ly bang on!

Again, spot on. It's a joint thing.

How can I describe it-I get pleasure out of her having sex with a guy and she gets pleasure out of knowing that I am getting that pleasure!

I'll do my best!

You've hit the nail on the head there.

It was my pleasure. :character0180:

4. jamesbet

jamesbet Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    Fantastic for you both what an experiance. I just wonder who is looking forward to the next such session more, you or your wife, or both of you equally :) I think you guys have worked out a very workable format which meets both of your needs. A brave step which has worked well for you. I would imagine that the fantasy when turned reality could have caused much harm and only carfull monitoring of each other during this experiance ensured you both gained immeasurably from the experiance.

5. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    That's the thing, it totally worked for us and in equal measures.

My Wife gets HUGE pleasure out of knowing that she is turning me on immensely-and that can be whatever she's doing.

If I got a kick from watching her mow the lawn and she also enjoyed it, then that would work just as well (a slight exaggeration to prove a point, but you get my meaning!).

She has no desires to just go out and have sex behind my back and without me knowing. We are totally dedicated and comitted to each other and completely in love.

We have spoken about doing it again and have agreed that it will probably happen when the time is right but neither of us feels the urge/need to do it as a matter of urgency.

We are completely open & honest with each other in all aspects of our relationship and this is crucial to what happened last week.

We agreed that either party became hesitant at ANY stage then all bets are off and that works for us.

6. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    It seems like your cucking was done quite well - actually, very well for a first time. I think that one reason it may have worked out so well is due to the continuous dialogue leading up to it.

I wonder how practical it is for you to hide in the utility room each time though. I suppose if it is a rather infrequent event and you don't have to remain hidden for hours on end, it all works out though.

So that night following your first cucking with you still locked away - was it hard to get to sleep? Weren't you just a little bit horny? That is the ultimate tease and denial...

Congratulations cucky!

7. lockednloaded

Local Time:

It has been the key to everything to be honest.

It's not ideal (I'm not sure what is ideal actually!), but it works.

I can see/hear everything that I need to and my Wife knows that I am close by.

It was certainly a long night, that's for sure. We chatted about it for quite some time, but we also didn't want to dwell on it too much either.

Thanks (I think!), although I'm not sure if I'm a true cuckold so to speak. This isn't a 'lifestyle' as such and we don't really think of it as that.

It's just something sexual that we both enjoy doing very much and will almost certainly repeat at some point in the not too distant future, but I/we think of cuckolding as a kind of 24/7 thing, where as we are just going to do it randomly.

Does that make sense!?

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:53 AM
    Hi, hon. We've talked...a lot about this. So, I don't have anything to add, but I did want to just let you know I read your journal. You and your lovely wife have an AMAZING relationship! I see only wonderful, kinky, sweet, and damn exciting adventures for your future. I only wish you the very best my friend!! Cheerio mate!!! :anim_26:

9. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    "Cheerio mate" ??

My my GJ, you are turning into a proper Brit aren't you!?

Now get up those "apples and pears" and get me some "almond rocks" would you as my "plates of meat" are bloody cold as it's actually snowing here now! :confused0068:

10. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:53 AM

OK, I have NO clue what you just said here, but I'm still LingOL!!! :haha4:

11. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    1. Apples and Pears=Stairs.
    2. Almond Rocks=Socks.
    3. Plates of Meat=Feet.
    So what I was actually saying in my best Dick Van Dyke Mary Poppins accent was "Go upstairs and get me some socks because my feet are cold"!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice