A goal.....100 a year!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by TGNadine, Dec 9, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    100 a year seems a lot for someone into chastity...that's about twice a week. there are folks on here who go months without an orgasm...not me of course...lol!!

2. TGNadine

TGNadine Naughty teasing Tgirl

Local Time:
    7:18 AM
    The chastity is more of a way to regulate things, and to spice up sex and have fun. I understand there are HARD CORE chastity people out there for which this isn't a game, but a real lifestyle. I'm happy for those people if that is what works for them and makes them happy. What we are doing works for us and makes us happy.

3. TGNadine

Local Time:
    A few more thoughts.....Trying on the cb 6000 for comfort. So far the 4th ring and 2nd to largest spacer seem to be working nicely. The pinching on my balls is less. The 4th ring, is restrictive, but comfortable. The excess skin surrounds everything and disallows pull out. While it might be possible to pull out, it would be painful and there'd be no way of getting back in. I'm guessing that would feel awkward and painful.

So, everything was going fine until I started to get that tugging feeling again. I had on panties, but they didn't have the right cut to keep everything in. So, I start changing panties. Soon, I settle in on some French cut panties. They seem to be working nicely. Then all of a sudden I feel it again...the tugging. Ugggg. I reach in and tug up the panties....ahhhhh, support. Then I look down. I can't keep my panties hidden and feel comfortable at the same time. I'm scared. This is all so new to me.

4. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you TGNadine for sharing your goals. When my cb-6000 arrives I am looking forward to finding the right fit and testing some of my limits. I am currently really bad when it comes to masturbating. I find I am touching myself WAY to often.

Congrats on finding a GF that it understanding and supportive.

Best of luck this year and be sure to keep us up to date with your progress.

5. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    Nadine you are lucky to have such a supportive girlfriend. Count your blessings for finding yourself at such a young age is cudos to you.

Enjoying your thread btw.

Rachel

6. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Thank you both for the comments. Sub 1, when you get your cb 6000 I suggest you do a few things to avoid some problems. You will notice a tugging on your balls....it's mildly unpleasant...but I guess this is the "getting use to" that is mentioned. I suggest going with the ring next highest up that you can put on. The smaller the ring, the less there is between your legs and the more support you feel. I started with the smallest spacer....if I could do it again, I'd of started with the largest spacer and worked my way down. When the ring was too large, I felt more of a pulling on my balls. The snug ring has more of a grip on the skin and doesn't allow the cb to sag so much. You must make sure the head gets into the head part of the cage.....use a short nylon footy sock. Tie it around the end and feed it through, pull on it to make things nice and long and thin. In it goes. If the head isn't all the way in...you might get pinched in a bad way. The reason why the smallest spacer was bad for me was because I like the small #4 ring. This caused considerable pressure on my testicles. In addition, since I filled the cage completely, this forced my penis back. I am circumsized and the skin where the circumsicion was ended up at the three air holes on the side. This caused some bad chaffing. With the 2nd largest spacer, I'm able to get everything all the way in, and this way the skin from the circumcision is further up into the cage, away from harms way. I've read about using grease or oil on the cb in the spots where you might chaff. I suggest A&D ointment instead. It is used for rashes and for healing chaffed skin....so you might as well use it before you need it....and it doubles as the grease/oil you need. Put some under the ring and put some under the bottom of the cage. One last word of advice......take cotton swabs with you wrapped in a little tissue, because from now on it's only sitting like a girl to pee, and cleaning yourself out afterwards.....feeling girly yet? giggle. I'm also working on a silky shealth to help improve the comfort level.

7. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Well, I thought I was only getting put in for a fitting....now I find I'm all locked up again. It was fun being free while it lasted....and I didn't get any release. I'm working on saving up for an orgasm. I got one available, but would like the safe feeling of having 2. So I have another few days to go. I can't believe I made it this far. It seems to be getting easier....well, some days atleast.

8. TGNadine

Local Time:
    Well, 11 days now....still going well. Things are starting to change slowly. My GF wants to tell me something, I'm sitting crosslegged on the bed...my knee slightly over the end. She mounts my knee and starts to rub off sexually on it. I'm like, "can I help you?" She's like, "yes, honey, can I take your order." and starts to rub off on my knee.:sex023:

9. TGNadine

Local Time:
    A very frustrating release today. I think my GF enjoys teasing me. I all ready for release, horny beyond all yeeha! First it's the tease and denial. She'd make me stiff and then stop. I don't know if this was a test. I said I wasn't going to touch myself. I just waited. She started again, three more times. Finally, it was going down. Full salute! She got a little aggresive and the feeling was too much....harsh even. Grrrrrrr. So the gentle touching ensues. Finally, getting stiffer. Why is she touching lighter? unnng. So, close. ohhh, yeah, harder again. I'm getting stiffer....again, why is she lightening up.

Finally I'm sooo stiff. She takes her finger and starts to rub under my clitty. up and down, up and down. This is when it happened. She kept it up and it just oozed out. I think I had like 2 contractions for a 5 second orgasm. I was soaked. Everywhere. I had to change my pjs. Slept really well. Now I have a "don't open till after X-mas." I'm already looking forward to it.

10. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you TGNadine for all your help and advise. I am still waiting (stupid post).

Just to clearify, you started with the small spacer but suggest the large?

As well, you suggest starting with a small ring?

Thank you for keeping us up to date. I look forward to hearing more about your adventure.

11. TGNadine

Local Time:
    I suggest the next larger ring then the one youi can put on. So, if ring #5, you can put it on, go with ring #4. If you can only fit ring #3, then go with ring #2.

Been a few days since I've written. Work. Well, I did have my spurtie. I can't help it but I did masturbate twice more. I'm thinking this 100 a year is going to be harder than I first thought. So far, I've kinda overdrawn. No spurtie till next week, but because I can't help wanting more than one, I have to keep getting a few saved up. So, this is making my 100 a year more like 50 or 40. I'm locked up again....for the short forseeable future.

12. joseeke

joseeke Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Hello TGNAdine,
    I am also a beginner in chastity. Maybe it would be easier if u start with more orgasms a week and lower the amount of orgasms a week during the year.
    Also i found a great tool to help u decide when u can have orgasms http://www.random.org/calendar-dates/
    This tool generates a defined amount of dates between two specified dates, this would be great help on specifying when u can have your orgasm.

13. 24/7

24/7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    wowwhh 100 orgasms a year....
    if i count my orgasms from 2009 i come up to 6
    [​IMG][/IMG]

14. TGNadine

Local Time:
    giggle. I love the Wowwhh. It's my GF that decides that the cb comes off and we have sex. She doesn't really like the cb, as it prevents her from getting at what she loves. I'm trying to cut down on a nasty habit of masturbating that I've been doing for as long as I can remember. TG people are a weird lot. It isn't easy to find a partner that is supportive. Mostly, SO's are tolerant, but not supportive. My GF and I are in love and I don't see that changing. It took me years to find her, and I will do whatever it takes to keep her. I know people think I have it easy, but finding my GF was the happiest thing that happened to me this whole decade.

15. TGNadine

Local Time:
    I like the idea of the making it prolonged as the year goes on. I'm doing 5 this month, and have already got 3. I have to use the lasty 2 before New Years, as I will be locked as the clock rolls over. I have to be belted more than not next year. As I'm a glut for orgasms and like 2, 3, sometimes 4 at a time. The 100 is starting to look more like 40 or 50, if I can manage them. Understand, I don't force my GF to be my key holder. I have two personalities, expressed as gender dynamic. I like to be masculine when I'm in guy mode and very feminine when I'm in girl mode. I wouldn't say I have split personalities as in one doesn't know about the other and I'm psychotic or anything like that. It is more that my female side wants to subjugate my maleness. I can understand this being hard to understand or relate to. It's kinda like Nadine and my GF are conspiring to make me more femme.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice