Preparation for Prince Albert piercing?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by CuckeldBull, Aug 16, 2019.

1. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    Going to get one. Soon.
    Wanted to hear from those that have one what you would do different in preparing. Aspirin stoppage, Type jewelry, size, numbing, placement?
    Hints n advice please.
    Thanks

service_toy likes this.
  2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I just walked in and had it done.

It hurts. Imagine someone sticking a needle through your penis. Yeah. It hurts.

But the end result is great. I love mine. I'd do it again.

lexie, Danny15 and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    I just made an appointment and went in. I didn't think that it really hurt badly. That was almost 7 years ago. The result is that I am stuck in my device at my keyholder's whims.

As for placement, at least 3/4 inch behind the tip, but behind the corona. It may need to be placed farther back if your glans is large.

Mine was pierced with a 10 gauge needle, and immediately stretched to 8 gauge. The piercer put an 8 gauge captive ball ring (CBR) in place for the healing. Note that it will bleed for a day or two. They wrapped it in gauze and placed a nitrile glove over the whole package held by a rubber band.

Remove the glove and soak it in a warm sea salt solution twice a day until it heals. Replace the gauze, and replace the glove. You will know it is healing when it is no longer sensitive to the movement of the ring.

You should stretch to at least 4 gauge after it heals (12 weeks). Do it in steps: 8, 6, 4, 2 gauge. At each stretch, resume the sea salt soaks until it is no longer sensitive. Wait at least 8 weeks between stretches.

I would say that 4 gauge is a minimum for securing a chastity device. I went to 2 gauge. Some go larger (1, 0, ...). That is up to you.

Good luck.

lexie, Peter Rabbit and CuckeldBull like this.
  4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    Mine was done at 16g and I went to 4g in a few months. It healed really fast and never gave me any problems. I’d suggest getting a curved barbell for each size that you will need as soon as you get pierced. I bought most of mine on Amazon. You can also speed things along if you get a curved taper.

Peter Rabbit and CuckeldBull like this.
  5. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    #1. Be clear on the fact that you want to get the PA
    #2. Find a good piercer
    #3. Being penis with you to shop and hold still as instructed
    #4. Follow post piercing instructions
    #5. Enjoy

6. HerTbear

HerTbear New member

Local Time:
    Very newly pierced at 8 gauge. Finding a good piercer isn't as simple as you'd think. They dont always advertise PA's and most reviews are for ears or maybe nipples. Ask questions and then ask a couple more. Your anatomy dictates where the piercing is placed and its between you and the piercer on the size and type of jewelry used. I was pretty sure i wanted a curved barbell and she was more inclined to use a circular. Claimed there was less chance of a ball entering the eurethra which she thought would be uncomfortable(its not, for me anyway) She used a 5/8 ID circular barbell and after only a couple of days i was having problems with morning erections that actually started to tear at the tip. I immediately got back in (listen to your body) and was changed to a 1" ID 10 gauge captured ball. The tearing stopped and mostly healed. Ive now switched to a 8 gauge 1 1/4 " curved barbell that I most likely should have been using from the start. Overall, anticipation was the hardest part. The pain was intense, briefly, and then pretty mild unless bumped. Its still very new for me and I've had probably more issues than most, but I would still do it again. Good luck if you choose to follow through.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  7. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    A CBR (captive ball ring) is best for the initial healing. You are not supposed to remove it at all until it finishes the initial healing. Are you soaking it twice a day in sea salt solution? That should help soothe it too.

8. HerTbear

HerTbear New member

Local Time:
    Not sure you read my entire post. See above. Changed due to circumstances and paid a price. The CBR was uncomfortable at best and i believe due to the curve (nearly round) put excess strain to the eurethra. Going from 8g to 10g to 8g obviously caused discomfort. I guess im willing to go through the changes once again due to circumstance. 8 gauge curved, ROCKS! Still healing, some minor pain. But if your on the edge go for it, not disappointed

9. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Oh, I meant that the person with the piercing is not supposed to remove the initial jewelry while it is healing.

Sometimes it is necessary to change the jewelry early, but that should be done with the assistance from the piercer. That is, unless you have extensive experience with other piercings and have the equipment to do it yourself.

service_toy and CuckeldBull like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice