Full time Denial of Intercourse

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissysophie, Jul 22, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    I have a question that both myself and mistress have been pondering.

We have read in a lot of books, blogs and internet pages that some partners will deny the chaste penetrative sex or intercourse.

What is everyones views on this?

What is the reward for engaging in it and what does the chaste and Mistress/Master get from it?

danijean001 likes this.
  2. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I find that I enjoy just seeing Master enjoying himself. When I truly get into my subspace I would do almost anything to please Master. It has a lot to do with conditioning and I also having the knowledge that I will have no release myself so any sexual energy is transferred towards pleasuring Master.
    It’s not easy to explain what goes through my mind when I’m pleasuring Master I just find myself feeling incredibly aroused and happy also.

A lot of teas and denial helps as well. It helps to remind the sub of his/her position and help keep the arousal levels up. I believe play is an essential part of being in chastity as the sub in chast needs a lot of attention when denied for a long period of time

We have a very different relationship to the normal as I can serve Master in many ways, if he wishes he can use my body and make love to me to get his gratification so I couldn’t really give a view point of heterosexual Doms. What I do know though is there is great fun to be had from chast subs as from my experience I will do anything to please my Master when I’m at my sexual peak.

I wouldn’t give up my chastity for anything and would even say that I would like stricter control over my chastity and release.

3. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply Kris

I too would not like to give up the chastity aspect of our relationship. It helps heighten my submissiveness and sissyness. I have posted about it in a recent blog post for anyone who wants to read.

What I guess I am trying to get to grips with is the denial of sexual intercourse with your partner. This can be either hetero or homo. I see domination and submissiveness as being a loving and caring relationship, but is there a need to deny sexual intercourse permanently in such?

I have read in many books etc... that some mistress's tell there sub that they will never enter their pussy again! What is the attraction to this? Is it to humiliate them more?

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I see your point. I don’t think denying intercourse totally would serve any purpose at all.
    I think if a dom wanted to deny there sub they would just not let the sub cum but would continue with the intercourse. I guess in many cases the sub gets to excited too quickly after long periods of denial but in that case the sub would not be denied intercourse for the sake denial just because he would cum too quickly unless the dom wanted an intimate moment with his/her sub.

I’m with you on the chastity, I love the way it brings out my sissy side. I used to get quite anxious about the feminine feelings especially when they are at there peak But I’ve found that being a sissy has helped me express my feminine side in a way that I enjoy.

5. sissy janice

sissy janice D/S and kids - possible?

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Isn't it just one more "male" thing to take away from sub - like only men enter their wives, sissys have to come some other way...?
    I guess it will depend on the Mistress, whether denying intercourse from their sissy would lead to cuckolding or not.
    I personally wouldn't care less about being allowed actual intercourse, as long as I'm allowed to lick her and then cum to Mistresses boots afterwards... ;)

6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    1:43 AM
    my Mistress/Wife doesn't care for intercourse all that much, so i'm denied intercourse and remain chastized in the CB3000 (soon to be Lori's "marriage ring" chastity tube). i do please Her orally of course, and occasionally with Her toys that She admits are much more satisfying than i could ever have been. it's been 5 1/2 years now and according to Mistress, 7 years will make me a virgin again.

i'm sure Mistress would love to talk to yout Mistress about this, and about our entire marriage relationship. if She'd like to, please send me a private message and i can relay it to Mistress.

7. spyderman

spyderman Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    It is about power

In the relationship there is a penetrator and a penetratee. The penetrator has the power. In F/m relationships, denying intercourse denies the slave of the power of penetation. Adding strap-on gives the mistress the power of penetration.

8. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    I have to agree that denial of penetration seems like a potent step in domination. If we think back to our high school days, how many of us engaged in mutual masturbation long before penetrative sex? For me, penetration was a "next step", and had some meaning and significance. In fact, I recall recently reading that "kids today" (those damn kids today!) often don't think of mutual masturbation or oral sex as "sex" at all!. To them, "sex = penetration". So, a 15 year old girl could come home after 5 screaming orgasms and say with a straight face, "No Mom, I'm not having sex with that boy!" Contemporary parents were warned to clearly define their interpretation of "sex" with their kids!

Anyway, in my mind, if a Domme was to take penetrative sex away again, it would assert a power and control over the subs sexual life. It "takes him down a peg". I suppose extending the metaphor, to permanently deny orgasm is a further step.

Both of those are common fodder for fantasy stories that we've seen posted on Altairboy and elsewhere.

9. Mistress Featherhawk

Mistress Featherhawk Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    I personally love having my submissive in Chastity, as the sweet torture of tease and denial always makes him much more attentive to my needs, and keeps his focus on his Mistress. And when he IS allowed out, and allowed to cum, it is so much more intense and Erotic....plus it just drives him a bit crazy....:tongue:

Sig Wyrminorb and slave_m like this.
  10. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    (Like i wasn't crazy enough to begin with...):tongue:
    Focus, wolfie, focus.....
    Ah, hocus, pocus, where's my freekin focus????
    Anyone seen my focus?

Sig Wyrminorb likes this.
  11. ptathuk

ptathuk Member

Local Time:
    Look behind the sofa. Most things end up there.
    ptathuk :angel:

12. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i woke this morning thinking about this thread (really!) and i had to wonder if chastity and denial leads to feminization and service. being submissive, there's nothing more satisfying than serving a dominant Lady. chastity naturally led to my feminization and becoming a proper serving maid. even conditioning feels very good, accepting replacement sexuality devised by a dominant Lady.

is this what it's like for other submissives?

13. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    For me chastity came a little later. It is true that it amplified the process, but it was only as we progressed with this D's relationship.

I have to agree with this, but Dominant does not need to be whips, chains and abuse. I did a blog entry on my thoughts of this a few weeks back, so those who wish can read. I am more that satisifed simply being encouraged and kept as my Mistress Sissy. Now if I could only convince her to let me help out a little more around the house!

14. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    Hmmm, Chastity leads to sexual frustration...
    The energy of that frustration can then be
    redirected to other purposes..
    Now, if it's up to a woman to decide
    what purposes that will be, well,
    one could be doing the washing dishes,
    cleaning floors, vacumming etc...
    Is that fair trade for being "allowed" to cum?
    Where's that fuckin mop........:tongue:

15. Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    Right here wolfie my pet. Make the floor all pretty, and maybe I wil allow you to cum.....hum....next payday (for me), or maybe not. Still haven't heard any begging, groveling, and pleading. :squigglemouth:​

slave_m likes this.
  16. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    Didn't mean to call the Mistress a mop...

17. Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    That will cost you!!!!​

slave_m likes this.
  18. John

John Member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    How about some online training for entertainment and punishment?:xd:

19. Mistress Featherhawk

Local Time:
    HHHUUUMMMM.....not a bad idea :tongue:​

20. John

John Member

Local Time:
    let the game begin:xd::xd:

21. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    Twat kind of games are we talkin about???
    I don't play ball well, especially when their my balls!!!

22. John

John Member

Local Time:
    How about some kinky challenges? With photo documenting you completed the task:xd::xd::xd:

23. Wolfie

Wolfie wolfie

Local Time:
    Gee, all of a sudden, the camera goes missing..

24. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Maybe it's a good idea to find it again or else Mistress Featherhawk...may extend your stay in the chastity belt..haha:xd:

25. sissysophie

sissysophie Member

Local Time:
    Folks, Please stay on the topic of the thread "Full time Denial of Intercourse". Please think of visitors to the thread at a later date who will have an interest in the topic, and be disappointed then when the realize that it was hijacked for a different cause.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice