Chastity Piercing - Frenulum and Guiche

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dollchloe, Aug 4, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. dollchloe

dollchloe Member

Something fun -- trust me
    Toronto
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Hi Everyone,

Hoping this is the place to post this and get some advice. Over the past six months or so I've been looking at getting a chastity piercing. I know a lot of people with a prince Albert, however for a few reasons I'm not crazy about getting this.

What I am looking at is getting my frenulum and guiche pierced. I have a lot of friends that have PA's but don't know anyone who has this style done. I've seen it in a few videos and have seen it twice in person (sadly wasn't able to get advice about it at the time).

So my question is does anyone here have any experience with this? This doesn't have be exclusively to having one, but even playing with one? If so I'd be curious to know how long it took to heal, and how if you find it practical to lock the two piercings together? The last question is are you still able to wear a regular chastity device?

Any advice, or input on this would be greatly appreciated on this.

Thanks in advance!

~chloe

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  2. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I only heard, and I'm sorry I dont remeber where I read it, maybe it was here somewhere, that in reality that doesnt work well. When you get hard it puts a lot of stress on the piercing(s). But ... that's hearsay that I cant give you a reference too. Sorry!

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    2:15 PM
    If you want unique, get a REVERSE PA. The biggest downside is that there aren't many cage options that are not custom (expensive). They are also a lot harder to stretch and migration isn't really an issue.

4. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    #4 thundar, Aug 4, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
    http://daisymoore.net/cgi-bin/myCMS.cgi?blog=2016/7/new_pics_for_july_2016
    This may give you some info. IMO that system is neat looking but is not practical due to position shifting when locked, stress on the frenum and awkwardness in clothing. I experimented with this arrangement and was convinced it would not be a long term item. More of a novelty than anything else.
    A frenum piercing alone can be used for chastity. There are some device offerings on the market. A guiche is a fun piercing cause it feels good when moving around. So get a guiche anyway.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the link for pics, it’s got my madam thinking!

6. thundar

thundar Member

Professional
    East Coast
    Local Time:
    Good luck

7. LockedAndSafe

LockedAndSafe Pierced. Caged 24/7 unless being used.

United States, Texas
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Not sure of your reasons for not having a PA but they can work quite nicely for security. My PA "healed" in a couple of months. Stayed a tad sensitive for awhile after that. There are a couple of different German manufacturers of locks and, of course, multiple cage makers that design for PA's. Fewer for frenulum piercings. I'd think it would ultimately depend on A) if you really want a piercing and B) and which is more important - the chastity aspect or the piercing?

When you have things that tug on body parts, something is going to happen. Stretching. tearing or whatever. You need to decide if that's something you want to end up with.

8. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    That pairing of piercings was always something I fantasized about for chastity. But I soon realized that both areas are sensitive almost fragile than can be damaged or torn under such a stressful locked up arrangement. I think the PA would be more practical but that kind of piercing is a bit much for me. Good luck finding a setup that works for you.

9. dollchloe

dollchloe Member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    I can't begin to express how much I appreciate the links, and input on this. This has genuinely given me a different perspective and a bit more to think about before going through with the piercing.

10. Spike6411

Spike6411 Active member

Local Time:
    I've always found people on here really helpful ,it's nice to see

11. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  12. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    I had a frenulum piercing before I got my PA. However the frenulum piercing migrated out, which kind of removed my frenulum. I then got a PA piercing which I have now had for many years. At some point I got a guiche piercing and over some months stretched it up. I also wanted to try and connect the 2 piercings for chastity play.
    I can only say that any attempt to connect the 2 directly caused much too much pull on the PA. So I got a silver chain to connect them about 6 inches in length. While this worked to a certain extent, I found that in the course of daily activities the chain would catch and again pull on the PA. Also a 6 inch length allowed too much play with myself to be a sure chastity device. A shorter length would again have pulled too much.
    So I came to the conclusion that only a proper chastity device fitted using my PA was the solution.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. NuderThanNude

NuderThanNude Active member

Engineer
    Nerw York
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm surprised you couldn't connect the two without the chain. I was pretty short 5" erect and about one inch flaccid. To top it off my guiche was at the corner of my anus. I would expect the PA to be strong since it is passing through the urethra as mine did.

I would get a partial erection and then fold my penis under and push it back. It was then easy to connect the two rings. The sharp bend in my shaft prevented me from getting an erection and having my penis straighten out after the connection was made..

The most interesting part was sitting where I would be sitting on my penis.

14. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    I have a different piercing
    Its still healing but I am fitting a ring at the top of the penis just in front of the cages back ring. The tongue - or locking post if thats what you call it, goes through the piercing ring to the cage back ring and lock,
    should be no pressure on it at all

Tried a frenum years ago, migrated

15. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I've got personal experience with both frenum and Guiche piercings. I could never wear a ball-trap device, because my scrotum is too small and pulls out no matter what. I also was and am very reluctant to get a pA for a variety of reasons, not the least of which being the potential for damage to the urethra. Anyway, so I got a frenum and Guiche. As others here have said, it is NOT practical to lock the two together, as in the pictures shared above by Thunder. It pulls significantly on both and is too uncomfortable to wear for very long. Plus, almost any degree of tension will eventually pull a frenum out. So I gave up on that.

What DOES work very well with a frenum piercing is an Evolution Bijou. I've had one for about 18 months and have had no problem. It is very secure-it will not come off without the key, short of using power tools and risking significant blood loss! There are 2 critical points about the frenum/Evotion Bijou to keep in mind: 1) The frenum piercing MUST be of adequate depth. My first one pulled out. The second is considerably deeper and has been perfect. You really want the whole bar under the skin, with only the spherical tips showing when flaccid. 2) You MUST get accurate measurements of your flaccid penis in order for the Evotion to work properly. Follow the directions on the website very carefully. Take measurements 2-3 times on different days-average those if there is variation. Also-if anything, add 15-20% after measuring the length. That will work out better in the long run by preventing erection of the shaft proximal to the device. The more proximal erection that occurs, the more tension on the piercing. And tension is the enemy of any piercing. I've now worn mine more or less 24/7 for 18 months, with no problems. Good luck!

AustinSlave likes this.
  16. dollchloe

dollchloe Member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    There is so much great information here. Thank you so much for writing all this out. I really love the idea of the frenulum with the Evolution Bijou. This really has provided great insight and has helped me with the choice.

Thanks again!

17. tallandrespectful

Consultant
    United States
    Local Time:
    Advice on the evotion website is to subtract 30% from length. It makes more sense to use partially erect length or add to flacid length if you’re a grower like me! What do you think MBogo?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice