male breast enlargement

Discussion in 'Book and movie reviews' started by kayleej89, Nov 11, 2009.

1. kayleej89

kayleej89 Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:19 AM
    my hubby and I are into feminization and I was wondering if breast pumps would work to give him some boobs. I dont want anything permenant at this point so I didnt know if a breast pump would be a better alternative?

2. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:19 AM
    I think this works as well as it does with women which is to say it doesn't work at all. Hormones can give your husband breasts but it comes with some baggage. His testicles will probably atrophy, his brain will become "wired" female and assuming you do this for longer then around 6 months the changes will not be easily changed. If he really seeks to transition from male to female I urge you to read as much as you can before you try anything. If you do go forward do it under a doctors care.

Good luck!

3. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    Mistress experimented on me with some herbal combinations availble at local health shops. i did develop a bit, and that as enough for Mistress. my nipples became more sensitive and my desire to cum decreased. at the same time (About seven years ago) i was locked in chastity and She started me on long-term denial. it seemed to work well for Her and me.

4. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    From what I've read about OTC stuff its all very weak and one should not count on it having much of an effect. Medical transition hormones will really work and while one part of that is chemical castration the mix of female hormones with what is left producing from the Adrenals and Testes will probably give you a nice "female" sex drive that I think is just as strong as a natal womans. And based on the horny women in this forum I think that might be QUITE strong.

Just remember when you start down that road it shouldn't taken lightly. The testicles once shut down long enough will have a difficult to impossible time restarting at the previous male levels.

Be REALLY careful what you wish for. If you do go forward don't do it yourself without help from a good doctor. And if your unsure I think seeking help from a therapist to sort out your needs and a possible goal is an excellent idea.

5. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    I''d start with a good set of breast forms to see if you both like larger breasts. There is no medical baggage and you can be any size you want to be.

In my case I have three sets: Medium, Large and Very Large. Glue them on if you want to experience them with no bra and know you can't just take them off - At least not quickly.

Midnight

6. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Midnight can you suggest a certain set? Good place to get them?

7. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Sub_1:

I have always used the Breastform store. It's located here:
    http://www.thebreastformstore.com

I have always bought the SuperSoft Classic 1 forms. I like the asymmetrical
    shape. Seems to be more realistic. I have a set of 8's and 12's. I did buy one pair of Supremes forms Size 16. They are huge, but fun to wear.

The store is very prompt in shipping, and the forms are very high quality. I have found that the best bra to wear is a full coverage, under-wired unlined soft cup bra. It really lets the forms bounce and jiggle just like real breasts.

While your there, order some "naughty nipples" to go with them.

Hope this helps.

Midnight

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice