Gag Endurance Training

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by midnight, Dec 8, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    I am writing this gagged, and have been for 4 hours. Mistress has started what she calls Gag Endurance Training. She wants to get me to a point where I can wear a gag for an entire day.

We started with an easy to wear gag. I have a leather hood with a small penis gag option. It's about 2.5" long and 1.5" in diameter. What Mistress had me do is stuff one of her thongs in my mouth and then lace on the hood. It's really remarkable with the thong stuffed in; you absolutely cannot talk. All you can do is make small, meaningless noises. If I make too much noise, mistress spanks me, so I tend to remain quiet.

It's actually very comfortable. The first time I wore it was for one hour. We have gradually moved up to four hours. Today will be for 6 hours. It gets a little tiring after 2-3 hours. You have to learn to relax your mouth and not try to bite down or try to push the gag around.

To insure that I don't try to loosen the hood, Mistress has put a small lock thru the lower lacing grommets and also makes me wear a lockable posture collar to cover the lace knot.

Over time she wants to move to a larger gag - perhaps up to 2.5" in diameter. I can't imagine wearing that for more then an hour, but may not have a choice.

My question is: Is anybody else having to endure training like this? I don't know why mistress is doing this other than to just be cruel. Perhaps that's it.

2. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    Perhaps she is just testing you to see how serious you are.

3. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    can't say I have been through anything like this but the thought of being gagged for a longer term than a few minutes sounds rather erotic.

4. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    how do you keep from drooling though?
    anytime I have been gagged I drool.

5. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    That's the beauty of stuffing in a thong. It absorbs a lot of the drool. Also, the small penis gag does not force a lot of drool like a large ball gag.

6. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    We have a ball gag that fastens around the mouth but my Wife has never been interested in it. Don't know why? I know somtimes she threatens but she is just not interested.

7. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    Try using a piss gag. You can push the saliva out through the hole. If restrained run the piss tube into a bottle.
    AND HOPE LIKE HELL your KH doesn't want to try any other ideas. After all it is a piss gag, right?

8. perdemption

perdemption Junior Member

Local Time:
    That's a really interesting idea for endurance training of a sort. Let us know how it's working out!

9. rubberbloke2

rubberbloke2 Free at last

Accountant
    Tiverton
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have only worn a ball gag and didn't like it at all found it really hard to swollow

10. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Hard to Swallow

Rubberbloke2:

Ball Gags are very different from a Penis Gag. Primarily in that they trend to be smaller in diameter, and that's key. A large (2") ball gag is almost impossible to wear without drooling and or swallowing your drool. A 1/5" penis gag allows you to do this easily and does not put anywhere as much strain on your mouth. You can sort of suck the drool offf the gag and swallow it easily. I could never wear my large ball gag for longer than 30 mins, and that was with a lot of practice.

If you want to try to wear a ball gag for an extended period of time, get a small one - no larger than 1.5" in diameter. I've been gagged with this size for several hours.

Where the penis gag is more devilish is that it's longer and impossible to completely push out of your mouth. To really keep a small ball gag in, you have to buckle it on VERY tightly. Not so with a penis gag that is 2.5" long. YOu might be able to push out a little bit of it, but not all of it.

Lastly, with a thong stuffed in, you will not be able to get your tongue behind the gag as there will be no free space in your mouth, so you are completely at the mercy of the gag. Because your tongue is pressed down, you can't talk at all. It's all very humiliating and controlling while being quite bearable.

Midnight

11. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Erotic Gagging?

Yes, it is quite erotic. I think it's the combination of both the gag and the hood. If you go to my profile, and look at the album titled: Handcuffed and Gagged etc. there is a picture of the hood I am referring to.

You get a sense of complete subjugation and loss of control.

Midnight

12. Danger_Money

Danger_Money Lonely RE Novice

Local Time:
    Unfortunately, no, I don't have to endure such training. The longest I have ever worn our ball gag is for about an hour. Usually my mouth is commandeered for active duty by my Mistress before too long. It would be nice to be able to wear it for four hours or so, in the (hopefully likley!) event that we go to a Munch or a Club or a Something.

It would be all manner of awesome if I was required to wear our ball gag/my corset/my CB-6000 and not much else over the course of a day.

Personally, I find the occasional streams of drool exceedingly erotic. Perhaps it is reinforcing the image/concept of a loss of control. The times I get to switch, and she is wearing the gag, I find the clear threads escaping from her mouth a positive sign that I am doing a Good Job.

You could always, instead of preventing their escape, just be tasked with cleaning them up!

13. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I love the idea of a penis gag. I am hoping to add one to my collection soon as all I have at the moment are ball gags.

14. ChastityCassidy

ChastityCassidy Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is incredibly sexy, i get excited just thinking about it. Your mistress sounds wonderful.

15. Mistress Helen

Mistress Helen Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is a subject very dear to my heart as I keep my own maid gagged for long periods. The best gag for long term use has proved to be a wedge gag with a locking leather head harness. The wedge is about 1 inches wide, 1 inch thick where it attaches to the mouth shield, tapering to be very thin near the back of the tongue.

Coherent speech is almost impossible (it's lovely to listen to her trying!) but it's possible to suck the wedge like a lollipop and thus avoid excessive dribbling.

16. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    Mistress has used both a ball gag and a penis gag on me for both humiliation and silencing. As for me i found the penis gag most humiliating as could not fight the imagination it would be the real thing.
    I must say that drooling was always a problem. Mistress tried to cover the gags with panties but even though nylon or satin panties worked better than cotton panties they always make me choke. However, usually the drooling decreases over the time and after about an half hour it becomes far less than with the first minutes - may be the body gets used to it ... somehow ...

To keep me gagged as long as possible was never a primary goal but the longest time having my mouth stuffed was about 5 hours or so. Once when Mistress was quite cross with me She threatened to keep me gagged over night but luckily considered it as too dangerous and eventually refrained from doing it.
    Her favourite gag is the versatile one with several attachements as can be seen below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress likes the idea of the benefits of such gags.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

17. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    I love those gags Maid Kaitrin has on.
    Do you have the toilet brush attachment too?

18. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Are you thinking about that one? [​IMG]

19. staci

staci Senior Member

self employed contractor
    s/e michigan - n/w ohio
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I like the wall mount attachment for those gags! Would be neat to have the wall mount inside a small closet or in a "bad sissy corner".

20. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Never heard of the "wall mount attachments". Are there any weblinks that show such devices? Not that i am eager to get one so Mistress can attach me to a wall ... or inside a small closet.

maid katrin

21. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Yea. Wall mount I think is available at extreme restraints.com.
    If I remember right that's were we saw those gags. Even got an ash tray, and serving tray attachment.
    Nice job keeping the toidy clean.

22. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks gayle, but i couldn't found it there. If someone finds a link i would be obliged to receive a message.

maid katrin

23. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I've been gagged overnight a couple of times. It's because I "click" in my sleep and it was annoying Mistress. Was very hard to get to sleep! It was a latex small penis gag. The drool was very annoying as it created nasty friction on my bottom lip and chin which rubbed on the gag. Don't like it much but I rarely sleep with Mistress any more - I sleep in my sissy bedroom now, so it's not so much of a problem.

24. mistress_lae

mistress_lae Mistress Ann

Local Time:
  25. maid katrin

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Lae,

yes, that's exactly what i was looking for. There are such a lot of different attachments and they all make a shiver running down my spine.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice