a journal and troubles with my Boy

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by bitchmadam, Dec 11, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    since we have come back from our trip in november we had some good times and bad but now these past weeks we are having problems with him going back in the cb and he keeps on saying it hurts and i sa "SO, WEAR IT" he ends up taking it off. i give him denial of touching me at times and i am mad but i guess he does not care does any one out here have ways to get him to listen and obey?

i know i started a thread about a rocky time but we have had a smooth time too but i guess the rocks are back in a path that i can't understand why.

This Is How It All Started
    he wanted to try a dog collar (that he wired to a ring) so he bought one for an anniversary gift and some time that week he made it so he could wear it around his cock and i had the remote. :jumping0046: it was that fun him crinching at times with the levels i put it at. when i wanted him to come to me when the kids were up or not he was there, those were the days :character0028::character0100:.

Then he bought the cb for another mildstone in our life i do not remember but i found a box on my bed and i opened it and said "why?" he said "we talked about the idea and i thought we should start it" and i said then that night "put it on". we had it great:jumping0044: then he asked me what he should call me? and it said "madam" and and i changed what i called him b/c for some reason i felt i needed a name that i could call him in public so that is where "boy" came from.
    and now we are having issues with the cb he says as a boy would say "it hurts:( and i can"t wear it. so what do i do he knows where the spare key is and he has taken it off. :spider: this is how i feel same as the spider angry and frustrated. i thought this is what he wanted and now he has come up with these "ISSUES" am I "the madam" and he is "the boy" I like the control i had but it seems to me he is loosing it how can i get him back?
    I want the cb ON and with the collar attached.
    My thoughts are if he does not get it back on soon then i will force it on him one night after the kids in bed and take all keys away. as we do live a so called normal life style out of the house i have issues with that b/c when i get upset people can tell and lately it is b/c he is not obeying my NEEDS. so what do i tell people when they ask?

so i guess i am here again to share how it started and how it is now i hope to keep this journal going and keeping boy out of it for the most part b/c this is my post not his:sign0066:
    as i put at the end of all my posts :butterfly: i like butterflys and purple so it fits me nicely.

2. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    it's probably just my fantasy but...

charm him into letting You restrain him on the bed...say whatever You have to to get him tied down. then get out the ice and on with the device. take the key out of the room and hide it. spare, emergency key...what's that? W/we never had one.

while restrained he should be teased and punished for his insolence. flicker whip to the balls would be nice...perhaps some clothespins and/or nipple clamps...or spin him around for a good ass whipping.

oh my, my fantasies always make me nuts.

3. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:48 AM
  4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    assuming "boy" consented to being his "Madam's" slave...i don't see anything non-consensual in this post.

5. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I think you may just want to stop the whole thing for while and take a break. Goddess and I went through something similar but not with me being as problematic. When I started calling the shots she just simply said if this is the way it is going to be then forget the whole thing, and we did. It only took a while before I brought up the subject again but this time was much more open to "Her" way of doing things. Ultimately he wants to submit. Submission is a mindset as much if not more than an act. If he is doing this it is for one of two reasons. A He is intentionally being a brat in hopes of sever punishment to fit his fantasy or B he is truly not ready to submit in the way you need. Neither should be rewarded by conforming to his will. As a past dominate who once had a submissive I am fully aware of the reason A method. Easiest fix and most true form of punishment is walking away from the scene for a while.

6. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    thank you xcitex2 i think we just may have to take a break i did not think of that b/c i like how life has been and i was hoping for it to last longer and grow into a better lifestyle which now i guess i am cloudy on what and how we are going to be:chores008::butterfly:

7. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    I think you should force him. And be strict about it. Don't give him an out. He is the one who started it. Now its up to you to finish it.

Speaking for myself, if I were in his position, I think this is what it would take to get me to that place.

8. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:48 AM
    take a break! if he is as serious as he says he was for this power exchange lifestyle he will be begging you to start again really soon once he starts missing the fun. Once you do restart set the groundrules completely, my wife never has me completely out of some restarint or other whether it be a locking collar or cuffs or the device itself and i NEVER have access to the key for any of them. you have to set the rules and if he disobeys them he must pay the consequences but he must allways be restrained in some manner until he is fully compliant. just a thought maybe the device was hurting him and maybe it needed more time to get used to wearing it that is where another form of restraint keeps the momentum of training going.:anim_37:

9. allfullup

allfullup Trial Member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, do take that break, and use the time to engage in some serious two-way communication. Few like to submit to a brick wall. He has needs too, and you have to listen too, especially when there's a child involved in your relationship.

10. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    ::hugs:: MsB****Madam...

i feel You're disappointed with the situation but be optimistic! with a little prodding and convincing, a little sweetness... perhaps he'll be convinced it's best for Y/you both! and maybe in a while You'll have Your very own sweet, chastized sissy maid, taking care of Your household and personal needs!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice