Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by self-locked, Aug 4, 2019.

1. self-locked

self-locked Just looking to share experiences

Health Care
    South Carolina, United States
    Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Hello everyone! I'm a 43 year old man who is revisiting chastity for the second time in my life. Today is my first full day locked, but I have been in my cage since about noon yesterday if you want to get technical. My first chastity experience was with an ex, and I'm going it solo this time. The longest I have spent denied and in chastity was a three week stent with my ex. I loved the feeling of frustration and the constant arousal and inescapable horniness!!! From my first experience with chastity I really enjoyed the frustration of not being able to get an erection when I was turned on, not being able to touch myself, not being able to get relief from the bottled up desire, and not even really feeling like I had a penis.
    What made me decide to come back to chastity was that I really enjoyed it in the first place, and I've found myself spending an absurd amount of time playing with myself and masturbating when I know that time could, and should, very well be used for something a lot more productive. So, I made the decision to lock myself up again. I'm not submissive, I'm not beta, I'm not into cuckholding, and I'm not into femdom or findom. I simply chose to seek refuge from my wasteful desires and lack of self-control in the ever loving arms of chastity.
    In the past I've worn the CB-6000, CB-6000S, and a variety of cheap knock-off metal devices. Currently I have myself locked in the HT V3 Nub, which I absolutely love! I found the CB series to be very well made and sturdy products, but I found that even the S model wasn't small enough to fit securely when I was flaccid. I also didn't like how easily it was to pinch the skin when putting the spikes and tube on the pegs that connect them to the base ring...OUCH!!! The thudding of the padlock was also a turn off, as well as the noticeable bulge in my pants. Almost all of these problems have been eliminated with the Nub, it's wonderful! There can be a slight pinch when connecting the tube to the base ring, but if you pull the skin out of the way while inserting the tube there's no worries. I ordered my nub with the 45mm base ring....mistake! The base ring fit too tightly, I think because the portion of the tube that goes to the base of the penis actually fits inside the base ring, and there was a profound burning sensation as well as quite a few raw spots the first day I tried to wear my cage. Talk about disappointing! I was heart broken! So, I ordered the 50mm ring...fits like a glove! The first thing I noticed about the nub is that it fits snugly when I'm flaccid, which leaves no room for growth when I become excited. The next thing I noticed is that I don't even feel the device, or my penis, which feels delicious (if that makes any sense). I also like that there is no padlock to thump around, and none of those flimsy plastic tabs. The locking mechanism HT seems to be uber secure and is very discrete. The size of the nub is also wonderful in that it doesn't leave that noticeable bulge in my pants. I'm actually planning on wearing to work tomorrow. I slept very comfortably in my cage last night...I slept naked in bed for the first time in YEARS because I didn't have to worry about leaving cum stains on my sheets from all that needless whacking and cumming. I loved it!!! I also showered in the nub and have used the rest room countless times over the past day and a half with no problems what-so-ever. So, in short (get the joke), I love the nub and would recommend it to anyone looking to experience chastity. It appears to be a very well made, high quality device.
    Well, that's what brings me here and a little bit about who I am and where I'm at.

2. MarcoDungeon

MarcoDungeon Member

Local Time:
    1:35 PM
    Hi! Welcome and congrats on your first full day of being locked up. It only gets better from here. It seems you have experience but it’s always good to be locked no matter how many time passes. Good luck and welcome again!

3. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    7:35 PM
    Hello and welcome

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:35 PM
    Hello and welcome. Your not alone in using chastity to avoid masturbation. Good luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice