Obligatory introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ShirleyNotMyRealName, Aug 2, 2019.

1. ShirleyNotMyRealName

Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    Hi whoever,
    My friends call me Wally. I've been lurking on the site for a couple days and decided I better introduce myself.
    I'm engaged and my fiance and I have dabbled in Chastity play occasionally. Our enthusiasm for it waxes and wanes. I am currently locked and we're going to have a conversation about it this weekend. I plan to show her this site and we'll go from there.

I stumbled upon concept of chastity play in 2011 while searching increasingly obscure erotica. In 2013, curiosity pulled me down the rabbit hole and I ordered a Jailbird online. I was already dating my now-fiance but I self-locked until I was ready to introduce it to her.

Her initial reaction was "you're manhood is what I'm attracted to about you. Why would I want to take that away?" We talked more and tried it out a few times since then. We both enjoy some aspects of it, but typically take months off after each unlocking, because it can become uncomfortable, and she is too sweet to insist I go back in.

Honestly, I enjoy the fantasy more than the practice, but every so often i have to dive back in. This is just such a time. I locked myself up for a two days last weekend. She let me out and that was that. So, I locked myself up yesterday morning again. Like I said above, we're going to talk about it this weekend.

This website seems like a safe place to let her discover her own path to keyholding, and for me, I enjoy reading the forums. I don't have a social media presence, so I'm not sure how much I'll engage the website and community.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Welcome and I'm glad you made the effort to post. You sound like many if not most practitioners of chastity play. It doesn't sound unusual that your girlfriend is hesitant about it but it also sounds like you have approached it in such a way as to make it appealing. good luck finding the right mix for you and your partner.

3. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:27 AM
    Welcome to the Mansion. :)

4. MarcoDungeon

MarcoDungeon Member

Local Time:
  5. MarcoDungeon

MarcoDungeon Member

Local Time:
    It’s important for both of you to be okay with the chastity, but I really hope you can convince her and that you both have fun

6. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    New here too. I love PIV too much to ever give that up. However with the reduced masturbation from being locked into chasity, she loves that I cum buckets now. (well you know...def a nice ladle full!! LOL)
    You can also bring up other benefits she may reap from you in chastity. For myself there is more stamina(lust) still after ejaculation plus hardness. Def has helped me. Not too mention emotions but thats a whole other topic.

7. MarcoDungeon

MarcoDungeon Member

Local Time:
    WOW that sounds amazing! I’m happy for you and wish I could find someone who would play with me like that. Unfortunately, it’s not very common where I live and I’m been having no luck online. But congrats on finding someone.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  8. MarcoDungeon

MarcoDungeon Member

Local Time:
    ^CuckeldBull

9. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Well 32yrs together so while we know a lot about each other its always good to throw a curveball every once in awhile. Like with this male cage n locks n keys. Shes actually getting off on it. Shakes things up. Welcome again!

10. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Welcome To the mansion

11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    welcome. Hope you both continued to enjoy your explorations. Do whatever satisfies you both.

12. cagedcd

cagedcd Long term member

retired
    Germany Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    Hello and welcome

13. ShirleyNotMyRealName

Local Time:
    My fiance and I talked this weekend.
    Basically, she feels we're too busy to play chastity games. We did recently buy as house that needs work and she's looking for a new job.
    She also doesn't feel like a keyholder. Like, she's not into role playing, and feels like that's what being a keyholder would be for her.
    So that's where we're at. I'm not currently locked and won't be for the foreseeable future.

14. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Rather than all the ‘stereotypical’ KH activities and responsibilities, have you tried a very simpler approach: it’s her key to use as she wants but all you ask is that she takes it back after using it each time. And that is all there is to it!

If she’s not in the mood, you stay locked. If she wants out out, your let out but then locked again. There aren’t any complicated rules or games or punishments or rewards - these just come naturally. Ie if you are attentive and helpful, perhaps you will be let out. If you aren’t, you aren’t!

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome, you find a whole wealth of information here.

16. ShirleyNotMyRealName

Local Time:
    Well, I took a long break from the mansion. It didn't make sense to keep visiting the site after we decided we weren't going to play.
    I did lock myself up again over the next couple months, and each time just let her decide when to let me out. Actually, that's still pretty much how we're so it to this day. Although she has picked up on telling me to go back in before she unlocks me.
    So the other day we were browsing dirty things together and she said something to the effect of "I'm learning about this keyholding thing pretty good on my own" and I thought 'o rly?' I pulled up this site and said "well if you ever do have any questions, here's a safe place with your own account and everything ready to go."

Today, she took that up. Some of you are chatting with her right now. This is kind of her place for three time being. So I'm just gonna drop this here and let her to it. Please go easy on me. Lol.

homebody and Anonoman like this.
  17. ShirleyNotMyRealName

Local Time:
    Well, I took a long break from the mansion. It didn't make sense to keep visiting the site after we decided we weren't going to play.
    I did lock myself up again over the next couple months, and each time just let her decide when to let me out. Actually, that's still pretty much how we're so it to this day. Although she has picked up on telling me to go back in before she unlocks me.
    So the other day we were browsing dirty things together and she said something to the effect of "I'm learning about this keyholding thing pretty good on my own" and I thought 'o rly?' I pulled up this site and said "well if you ever do have any questions, here's a safe place with your own account and everything ready to go."

Today, she took that up. Some of you are chatting with her right now. This is kind of her place for three time being. So I'm just gonna drop this here and let her to it. Please go easy on me. Lol.

Spades likes this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello and welcome to here again. please what was your name when you was on here before then.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice