It seems to be a submissive world!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wishfulthinking, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Wishfulthinking

Wishfulthinking Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Hello! I'm fairly new to the Mansion. I've read a number of posts and you all seem to be a very friendly group.

I'm 50 years old and have been submissive for as long as I can remember. It's very difficult finding a partner who is Dominant. First, it's not usually an easy topic of conversation to breach in most settings. Second, it appears as though many people who seek a D/s relationship are submissive. This almost seems like a symptom of our fast-paced, competitive society.

I, myself, am on a journey. I spent years exploring my sexuality, which was easier than exploring my submissive desires.

A couple of months ago, I purchased a CB6000 from an online S/M vendor. I absolutely revel in the way it feels. I usually put it on on Friday evenings after I get home from work. I've worn it as long as Monday morning, and occasionally wearing it one day during the week at work. I notice some chafing from the ring on the underside of my balls after a few days, despite liberal application of silicone lubricant that is recommended by the manufacturer. Other than that, I'd love to wear it long term with the appropriate person holding the key.

I've learned a lot since I stopped by and began reading the posts. I hope to learn more. You folks rock!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Thank you so much!

I'm very glad you found us, and there are plenty of Dommes out there, it's just a case of finding them!

You sound like a great guy, I really hope you find what you deserve.

3. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    :welcome: to the Mansion, George!

4. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    :party0028: Welcome to the Mansion!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time here.

Mistress Michelle :sex020:

5. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    sheesh your first 3 replies are from mistresses/goddesses. as to the chafing issue, you need to play with ring size and spacer size more. you want them to be snug so the assembly doesn't move much.

6. Wishfulthinking

Local Time:
    Thank you for the good wishes, Mistress Watchful, Goddess Jen, and Mistriss Michelle!

Hi, madamsboy! I've gone down to the second smallest ring and spacer. The smallest hurts within an hour, so I'm sure that's not the one for me (at least not yet). The weird thing, from my point of view, is that sometimes the chafing starts the second day, other times it isn't until the third. I've started removing it in the morning to shower and reshave and that seems to help sometimes. I noticed a wide range of experiences from other wearers of the 6000 on the forum. I guess we're just all a little bit different. It's kind of rewarding to be doing as well as I am.

7. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion, wishfulthinking. The people here at the Mansion are some of the best I've ever met. They are friendly, informative and just plain fun to be around. Enjoy your stay.

Ms.Linda

8. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    you may also want to check on how much room you have. I know I am better in the short tube (CB6Ks) even though I fill it up completely 99% of the time.

9. Wishfulthinking

Local Time:
    Thank you very much! Nice to meet you Ms. Linda.:kissass:

10. Wishfulthinking

Local Time:
    I've been thinking about the 6000s. I have "room to grow" in the regular 6000. The 6000s might have a better sensation.

11. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    There are a lot of dommes out there. In my local munch group in NJ there are more dommes than subs. Most of the subs are female as well. In the munch I was at tonight, out of 38 people, there were 3 male subs. Fetlife is a great place to find out about local munches and people in your area.

12. Wishfulthinking

Local Time:
    Thanks for the tip! Fetlife looks promising. Here's hoping I can be as lucky as you! Thanks again.

13. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    8:45 PM
    Or type in Munch into Google and where you live. I did this and attended my first home town Munch the other day!

14. slavehubby

slavehubby Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Welcome to the Mansion and Fetlife is a great source for meeting local folks.

15. Wishfulthinking

Local Time:
    Thank you for the ideas, chaste777 and the support, slavehubby. I've now been on FetLife and I'm exploring. I'll give the Google idea a try, too.

16. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    I would like to send thanks for the Fetlife tip as well.

17. Wishfulthinking

Local Time:
    Hi, all! A couple of things to report.

First, FetLife is interesting. And, I've sent messages to several prospects (masters/mistresses/tops, etc.) without many responses so far. I also found someone that I used to work with. Looking for some interesting conversation and "sub" comparison notes.

Second, I've purchased a battery operated clipper that is designed for us older folks (and maybe you hairy young folk) to keep our back hair in check. Don't mean to gross you all out. But, it's better than grossing any possible Mistresses or Masters out. I just got it today and tried it out tonight. It was a little awkward at first, using it while watching myself in the mirror. But, I eventually got the hang of it!

Oh, well.:sign0011:

I'm not sure why, but I had one of my best weekends in self-imposed chastity. I can't help it, but the sensations that I experienced were out of this world. What is it about not being able to touch myself or get myself off? Fantasies were particularly effective.

I actually was also semi-successful with milking myself, which has not been all that successful in the past. Practice makes perfect, I guess. Don't worry! It didn't result in any sort of orgasm. Just the satisfaction of learning a new skill!

Hope to hear more from you members out there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice