Is a FLR dangerous ?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Julie, Jul 30, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:53 PM
    Just a quick question to those people already having a FLR.
    After someone commented in my thread in the other forum
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/and-my-job-here-is-done.33584/#post-340215
    I feel that my husband and I are really happy with each other But one person posted he thinks our relationship maybe beginning to fall apart.
    Has anyone else felt that having a FLR has driven them apart or do they feel it has made them closer.
    I must admit it has planted a seed in my head that I am starting to question myself.

2. John

John Member

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    I don't believe it's falling apart. Think it's important to have mutual respect. As I see it you wouldn't have done it if you didn't love him. As long as the emotions are with him not with someone else. I understand some women might feel like she was "given away" maybe husband didn't love her enough since he wants it. In this case, it's your husbands kink not originally yours. I would say if your feelings to each other change because of the "games" you play I would see it as a warning sign and would discuss it maybe it's gone too far and you need to adjust. Just my two cents. Don't worry about others opinions isn't necessarily your truth could be their truth.

3. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    I had read that other post. I feel in an FLR with clear power exchange that you as the owner should stick with what you desire. I always feel a little disappointed when my owner relents her wishes in order to merely be nice (like an unearned reward) or worry over what others think. I think some folks don't understand that it is the exercising of the power that turns us on. That was what happened on the other post. Continue on with your badass self and your great relationship, I say. I could try to resist my owner, but I would fail every time because of what sexual dominance does to me. You two are fine.

4. Petey

Petey Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    I don't think the FLR is what is dangerous, as long as there is good communication and respect through the FLR arrangement. It sounds like you have a great relationship, and the denial and games you play sound exciting!
    But I do see the addition of another sexual partner as dangerous. Don't underestimate the feelings that can materialize through the intimacy of sex with another partner. IMO your emotions during that first experience should not be ignored.

5. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    I really appreciate your comment and totally understand what you mean about feelings for the other party. Mark my bull is a lovely man, and Weenie and him get on quite well. We have all talked about the situation and we are all happy with it. I made it clear Mark was here for one purpose only and that was sexual satisfaction. he was in total agreement.
    I would call everything off in a heartbeat if I did not have Weenies total support with any of this. I am not after a better life, not after a more wealthy partner. I could not possibly find anyone who loves me more than Weenie.
    I kind of like the cuckold situation we are living. I cant really explain it. But so far it is working for us. And that including Mark, because he has feelings too.
    He is more than happy to pop around for you know what and a few beers after. He has even attended a few of our pool parties. When a close friend once asked him how he knew usI could see the look on his face, not knowing what to say. I just went over and rescued him by saying he was our handy man who cums to help now and then, and gave him a crafty wink....lol

tiruh811, Petey, slave_m and 3 others like this.
  6. chrissysub

chrissysub Member

Writer/Editor
    Denver, CO, USA
    Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    FLR is the same as any other relationship, in essence. There needs to be communication, trust, mutual attraction, mutual interests, and so on...but with the added dynamic that, if you are a good slave and servant, the ultimate decision about how the relationship will work and what is involved in it is not your decision, it is Hers. If You truly wish to be Her slave and property, than anything that makes Her happy should make you happy and be your priority. And this is coming from 20 years worth of female-led relationships. Some good, some bad, but all worth learning from. My $0.02 :)

7. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    my impression is, and always has been MsJulie, that You have a wonderful, fun and enticing relationship with Your significant other. it's enviable!

Mistress Julie likes this.
  8. Yelehiah

Yelehiah Active member

Civil services
    Spain
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    I think you have already answer yourself... you said that both of you are very happy...so, what else do you need?. That's the summum in a relationship.

9. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    5:53 PM
    No relationship is safe. Any way around. Life is never safe.

You can choose to isolate yourself.

IMHO that is about the most dangerous thing you can do.

Real life will throw challenges at you.

Many of them will mean you need others to help you through them.

Try to have good folk around you.

Learn to recognise the bad ones and keep them out.

A good life is not defined in money terms.

Rather it is the quality of those you've chosen to have around you.

Most particularly, those you pick as lovers and close friends.

In that an FLR is no different from any other kind of closeness.

Guy

jemima and MissyB like this.
  10. frankie teardrop

frankie teardrop Long term member

Service Industry
    Oz
    Local Time:
    Yes.
    That's why we love it.

BunnyAthalus and Guy like this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    No more than any other relationship.

jemima and Guy like this.
  12. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Our relationship works better. All my wife's bugs have become features. The kink fixes all the impasses. We have more intimacy now than before, fewer pointless arguments.

13. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Very good post-Ma'am, We have lived the FLR going on twenty years, our relationship long term Chastity from the beginning and after the first five years cuckolding was added after deeply discussing the lifestyle but the words I will always remember. Mistress saying you are my slave always love you very much its only sex with Him I would never hurt you or leave you and We can have fun. That was fifteen years ago And We have had a lot of fun and as a slave/submissive I have grown so much and as a couple, We have grown. and closer. For me Ma'am it was getting to know the bull finding out He was A great guy and became friends fourteen years ago I had the opportunity to retire and I became Her 24/7 housemaid cuck and very happy. There is no book telling us how to live the lifestyle its what makes it works for U/us. We go to events and People say how do you guys keep it so fresh always looking like you are just dating I always say when you find the love of your life have never been prouder in my life and in love with My Lady. :) good luck Ma'am but sounds to me you are on the right track enjoy life and enjoy each other

sissy christine

tiruh811, Mistress Julie and Guy like this.
  14. jmanque

jmanque Active member

Writer
    San Francisco
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:53 AM
    Your relationship (and taste in hair and makeup :p) seem a bit extreme for my taste, but if your husband feels the same way, happy, then why let a few words on a screen from an anonymous source make you question? For what it's worth I've known plenty of people in 'normal' relationships that are quite unhappy.

frankie teardrop and Chaste J. like this.
  15. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Our FLR has brought us closer than we have ever been. It has strengthened our marriage. Why let someone who doers not know you question that which is making you happy? Any relationship is dangerous if both partners are not truly committed to it. It seems to me that you have total commitment on both sides. You are lucky. Embrace and enjoy it, IMVHO

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I have only gotten stronger and closer and more settled since we began our flr, ignore what they said and carry on enjoying your own!

17. Gking

Gking Active member

Devon - United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Think if anything provided you are both understanding of the dynamic it can strengthen your beautiful relationship with your hubby and perfectly healthy x

18. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    I think the FLR has brought us closer. We have been together for 23 years, and married 16. Part of my attraction to her was her wit and sassy demeanor. I have always needed a dominant women in the bedroom, and seemed to resent it outside of the bedroom. She is a very strong women, so much so, my friends used to joke that I would be taking her last name when we married (something she did suggest at the time). About 4 years ago she told me she loved me and would always stay with me, but she was bored and needed more of an alpha type in the bedroom, and they I obviously could not do that. She told me straight up she was going to get a boyfriend for that purpose. She also stated that whenever we have sex, I act like an idiot and disrespectful to her afterwards. While I always had a fetish for chastity and FLR, I had resisted and never told her. Shortly after that, we had a conversation about chastity, and she actually got excited. I purchased a custom chastity device. She got into it pretty fast.... and now her interest in it is quite SERIOUS!

We have been using the device on an off. I am usually locked for a month at a time. During the times I am not locked she says my attitude is poor, and tells me my masturbation is causing neglect to her. We usually end up fighting as I do not pay her attention both in and outside the bedroom.

When I am locked in the device, she says its like a light switch, and this is the way its always going to be going forward. Our bedroom life has been I think thru the roof. I purchased a variety of toys that I use on her. She enjoys what appear to be explosive orgasms at least several times per week, foot and back massages pretty much nightly. The only authorized way for me is PIV perhaps once a month or so. I was off from work today, and so I took her to lunch. At lunch she told me how much she is enjoying me in chastity, and now that we know the device is comfortable and properly fitting she sees no reason the device does stay on at least 3 months, and depending on how attentive to her needs I have been she may or may not give me a ruined organism before relocking me. She also mentioned some cute guys she met and showed me her Bumble account on her phone. I did not know what Bumble was, but apparently its an online dating site best suited for more feminist women.

My wife truly believes women are superior to many ways, and is raising our daughters with that confidence as well. It is somewhat humbling when my six year old blurts out ‘mommy is the boss’.

I am truly blessed to have such a smart, spirited, and attractive women as my wife. I am honored to be with her!!! It is truly awesome to see her so happy, which makes me happy!!!!

QUOTE="Mistress Julie, post: 340217, member: 22065"]Just a quick question to those people already having a FLR.
    After someone commented in my thread in the other forum
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/and-my-job-here-is-done.33584/#post-340215
    I feel that my husband and I are really happy with each other But one person posted he thinks our relationship maybe beginning to fall apart.
    Has anyone else felt that having a FLR has driven them apart or do they feel it has made them closer.
    I must admit it has planted a seed in my head that I am starting to question myself.[/QUOTE]

John and Mistress Julie like this.
  19. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Short answer, no. It's what you and you significant other make or want of it. I'm not going to do a long answer.

But only you and your partner know what works. Have a time out and check what's good and bad. Don't let the negatives get you down. That'll just be another piece of internet misinformation.

Mistress Julie and Chaste J. like this.
  20. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    The only posts in the original thread that gave me pause were his post wishing to have things the way they were before, and your response to that.
    From the outside it seemed cruel to me.
    It's just not my cup of tea.
    Of course, I dont know your dynamic from where I am standing. God knows I have no right to judge. I just hope the best for all of you.

21. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Keep in mind that individuals respond to posts from their own perspective based on their own life experiences. Just because one relationship didn't work does not mean that another will fail. You don't have the full detailed story of their dynamic that did not work out. Trust your instincts, stay in the moment, and pay attention. The fact that you are even questioning yourself means that you are attentive and responsive to your relationship. Best wishes to you.

22. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well said

Guy likes this.
  23. Guy

Guy Master of a haven for congenial, kinky friends.

Semi-retired
    Near Tomar, central Portugal
    Local Time:
    Thank you, it feels good to be noticed and have positive feedback!

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    A lot of folk on here have things done to them that I am glad that I dont have done to me but if thats what they wants then its ok for them. if You am happy and the other one is as well thats all that matter really I think.

Guy likes this.
  25. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    One's fantasy is another's reality :)

Guy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice