Why I'm here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cockislocked, Dec 12, 2009.

1. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    The idea of chastity is new to me, though looking back at my feelings about this, it was clear it was latent, if not a surpressed desire - the desire to be 100% owned and solely for one woman and the need to demonstrate that to her. The strange thing is that in any measure of my outward life I would be considered an Alpha Male and perhaps that's where the issue lies in my mental processes - there was conflict.

I recently married a strong Alpha girl and she has allowed me to explore these things far more fully than I ever thought possible. It started with me submitting to a Female Led Relationship style of conflict resolution. This gave me boundaries for my thinking and behaviour that I had never had before. Simply put, I had rules. That may actually be an over simplification! I know what she expects of me and I know what makes her happy and that makes me happy and so the circle goes round.

It was in fact my wife that bought me my current chastity cage - a steel cage that she bought from Tickleberry ( EroSteel Chastity Cage HF100) Whilst we had discussed it, I was surpised when she produced it and made me wear it immediately. That was some time back now and I was wearing it when away on business or if she too was away from home. I saw it as an outward and very real sign of my fidelity and commitment to my vows. However, just this week we have realised that in fact I should be locked away 24/7. It is an amazingly liberating event for me.

Now, sex is all about me taking care and time with her. Knowing that it will not end in my orgasm as I am locked away takes pressure off me and allows me to fully enjoy serving her needs and desires fully. She also knows that I will not pressure her for sex because she holds my key.

I have now been 24/7 in my steel cage and not orgasmed since the 6th December, before I was coming twice a day most days. Now, I have no idea when I will next be let out. Yet we still 'make love' as much and my wife gets the pleasure she wants when she wants.

I feel much more controlled and far happier knowing that it is about her and not me and that is a really sexy thing for me. It does make me very horny to be denied and to serve her. I wish I had done this years ago but you need to meet the right person to make it happen! We are researching a more comfortable, wearable device as the hinge of the Eros cage traps the skin at the back of the scrotum when worn for prolonged periods. My wife likes the accessibility of the caged device (she does like to torture me by getting me hard whilst I'm caged) so the all-enclosed designs are probably not for us.
    :happy0120:

2. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Welcome to the forums and thanks for sharing. It sounds like you have the ideal situation for you and yours. Please keep us posted on your progress through this next phase of your journey. You may even consider starting a journal in the "Vault". Again welcome!

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    the world would be a better place if instead of giving rings at the wedding ceremony our future wives gave us a cb device and we gave them the keys.great story and one we all can appreciate welcome to the mansion.:character0053:

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: cockislocked. :party0019:

Thank you for posting such a great introduction. It's always wonderful to see into people's lives and why they are using chastity.

Enjoy your stay here.

5. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Thanks

Thanks to all. I may consider a journal.. Very interesting site this! Of to do my chores :chores012:

6. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    very nice
    now isnt that what chastity is all about
    pleasing the women not yourself
    not knowing when your next cum session will be not knowing if you will have sex this month or next
    its all in she is in control once she has the key you can forget about seeing that little thing between your legs for long time

7. OldGuy1026

OldGuy1026 Member

Local Time:
    12:52 AM
    Welcome to da party pal. :party-094:

8. lynettes_bitch

lynettes_bitch Slave to Maddezins

Local Time:
    welcome to the forum.. if your looking for a steel cage you must check out mature metal. i just got my new jailbird from him. although i ordered the wrong size ring "my fault". he worked with me to get it right he has by far the best customer service. my cage looks awesome and the prices were the best i've found and i looked all over. so check him out great company. you will find most people on this forum are just great people. so welcome to chastity mansion. good luck with your 24/7 lock up get ready for the frustration

9. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    Very nice to meet you! :manga_blowkiss:

10. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Thanks fo the steer, will check it out.

11. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Goddess jen,

Congrats on your upcoming 12th Anniversary!:happy-anniversary-0

12. Sub_1

Sub_1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    Welcome!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice