Novice Goddess

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Goddess Joanne, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Goddess Joanne

Goddess Joanne Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I am so new. I had known my boyfriend for just a few months when, on the eve of a camping trip, he handed me a key! To be honest, despite the fact that I had considered myself reasonably worldly, I had never heard of male chastity or cages and was shocked and amazed when he promptly showed me the device in situ! Not wanted to put a foot wrong at that time, I nervously accepted the keys but admit my mind was reeling and I did wonder who I was getting involved with..... That was three years ago now and I can tell you the man I was getting involvedwith is the most loving giving caring man on the planet. Now my husband and an amazing step father plus father to our own child. The last few years have been dedicated entirely to our children, family and establishing our own business which takes up at least 16 hours of every day. With saddness we have come to realise that the cost of our success is our personal relationship which has wilted through neglect. Now I know my husband is a complex and special creature. Sex must be cerebral as much as anything else and I have decided to accept the challenge of him acheiving his potential. We have often murmured about chastity but have now taken the leap. Yesterday I confined him within a metal spiral with the keys in my hidden possession and a release date set just 10 days away. I want to take him away from the ordinary so he can experience his greatest orgasm ever and then lock him back up with his memories to keep him pushing against his bars.

Could any of you give me any tips to help me? I can't cause him physical harm other than a stinging arse, but I so want to get this right to maximize this experience.

Would be very grateful for your comments.

Gj x

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Hi Godess Joanne and Welcome,

It's good to see you're getting back into the swing of things. It's very easy to let sex fall by the wayside when you're so busy!

I'm not sure if I can offer you any suggestions for making it the best orgasm ever, unless you're prepared to spend some time teasing him. If you are, let him out on day 8 maybe, and play with him for hours, but stop short of the point of no return. Just keep taking him up to that edge, probably a good idea to restrain him while doing this. Then lock him back up for the remaining 2 days. You want to make sure he's earned his release! :)

3. Goddess Joanne

Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. I think the teasing is definately on the cards, as much as I possibly can. Its fasinating to see just how much he can take and what the effects of that will be. I keep looking on this site to try and get an insight into what others more experienced than myself are up to! He knows more about this than I do and yet I am in charge so more knowledge required.

Best wishes

GJ

4. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Every D/s relationship is unique even though some of the outward similarities are so common that you might be led to think that there is a script somewhere which can be easily followed and everything will be fine. The most important thing is to communicate with your sub so that you know what he wants. Communicate with yourself to find out what you want. Don't neglect your own desires because ultimately your sub wants to serve you and please you. You may have to "train" him to serve you in the manner you want him to. A certain amount of punishment and humiliation is usually part of the formula. Be consistent in your conditioning of your sub in the same way you would a pet and find subtle ways to remind him of your D/s relationship when you are with other people or your kids. If you can show him that you are committed to making it happen he will be able to relax into it and find his real identity as your servant.

5. sissified1

sissified1 Member

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Hello Goddess, Here is just my quick 2 cents worth. i dont know if Your sub is into feminization or not, but if you want to quickly make him submissive and give him orgasms like no other, here is my suggestion. when his 10 days are up tell him You have decided he can cum, but on your terms. Massage his prostrate..anyhow You please, and just rub the head of his clit till he boils over. his cum will just drain out all over his belly. before he can recover, replace the cage and repeat every ten days until it sets in that he cums like a girl. When my Mistress does this to me it creates a huge full body orgasm like i have never had before..it is amazing. It is effective because i have a great orgasm and still maintain my submission. the more times She does it in a row without a regular male orgasm the deeper into submission i get. Hope this helps You.

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Goddess Joanne, firstly a HUGE :welcome: to the Mansion, we're always pleased to have new Mistresses here.

I promise you will find a wealth of information on these pages, and people are always happy to jump in and help you find a solution.

The advice you have had so far is good and solid. Find out what YOU want and then USE that to reinforce the chastity. Your submissive will love you all the more for it, because you are doing this for YOU, rather than going through the motions.

If you get stuck for ideas, or never know when it's the right time to release him, I have to suggest the Marble Game.

It helped me out when we were attempted a longer term style of chastity. It took a lot of the decisions out of my hands, placed them with Lady Luck, and gave us some special connection time every evening.

Good luck, and thank you for joining us here. :cat:

7. Goddess Joanne

Local Time:
    Thanks for your post. I think all the advice is helpful but yours strikes a chord. I have to decide what I want from this and that has to be the most important. In the past my hubbysub has let me down when we are out with others in particular on our wedding day. We have an important evening out in a week. There will be lots of. Teasing thru the week, chores as punishments when necessary, I need to be pampered each night from now to then and on the night I want him on my arm looking and smelling gorgeous, completely attentive to me with eyes for no one else and if he manages to make me sufficiently happy, he will be rewarded with release and sex. Then back under lock and key. Whilst this is a short term goal I hope it will allow us to explore the process. This site is great and I thank everyone for their comments and patience. Chastity and being dominant isnew to me but that doesn't mean I'm not going to enjoy it . Gj x

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Sounds like you are well on your way with the advice you got thus far. Welcome to the forum and remember this is as much about your needs (if not more) than his. Keep the communication open and by all means look around here, there is tons of advice and ideas.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome GJ,

As stated above, teasing is a wonderful thing... it will keep his mind on the prize! Also, most of us who like to be locked up fantasize about pleasing our lady without being released ourselves. You may keep that in mind ;-p

Welcome to the mansion!
    mikecb

10. trainableboytoy

trainableboytoy At Your Service...

Local Time:
    Hi Goddess Joanna,

Welcome to the site.

11. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    4:50 AM
    welcome i hope us here could be of some help i have had some good ones i wish u the luck i had joining:butterfly:

12. Goddess Joanne

Local Time:
    thankyou so much to you all. I have been Reading on this site for a while so to have the prominant members talk to me is really great. Now I think I'm getting somewhere. Last night subsimee was allowed to rub my feet, a treat Ashe loves feet, he had been good and cleaned the kitchen and bathroom. But then it was all about me and I demanded he fully turned me on. I let him out at that point but he had to stand and watch with his hands restrained whilst I orgasmed with the help of my favourite toys. Then he had to stand and wait until he could get back in the spiral. Two orgasms in a day beats lasts months quota so Goddess Joanne is feeling quite relaxed this morning. I'm still in bed drinking tea whilst Subsimee is sorting the dirty laundry. I'm allowing Subsimee to post later. Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to give their advice. Gj x

13. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    Big Welcome fellow Goddess!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice