My slave ( helots)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ms Maree, Jul 10, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:30 AM
    #1 Ms Maree, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    1E3B98AC-BA69-4124-956C-31FDE7BE4AED.jpeg I recieved an email that was both polite and well written and describing in quite a bit of detail about himself. So I thought this deserves a reply so we chatted back and forth via messages and emails. Then I locked myself out of my email ( forgot my password) I got back into my email approx a month later.... so I wrote again to helots but he had thought I wasn’t interested and met someone else... so I wished him well. And got on with my life.
    Approximately 8 months later I bought a violet wand for The Lair my dungeon. I didn’t have anyone to use it on as my sub partner has a serious heart condition. So me being me I put an add on my status on fetlife advertising fora Guinea pig to test my violet wand and helots wrote me and email asking to be my test dummy.... that was the beginning 3 1/2 years ago.....in Nov this year he’s been mine 4 years 3 1/2 years my collared, owned slave.

The night after my add we arranged to meet at mine to try out the wand.... he turned up and we chatted awhile about limits, boundaries health conditions etc. Then I has him strip get on my dungeon bed and got the wand out but it didn’t work it had been damaged in transit :-( I instead caned him after he admitted he was quite a masochist...so I didn’t waste the evening we played till around 10.30pm and he left for home I was buzzin.

The next day I received a lovely email saying how much he had enjoyed meeting me and playing in The Lair. He asked if I would see him the next week agreed but set him the task of writing an essay about him his sub side his favourite and least favourite thing in BDSM. I arranged for him to come the following week a similar time to what we had met the week before. I read the essay he sent me and picked a few thing of both likes and dislikes. We played in the dungeon for a few hours yet again..... this time how ever before he left I locked him in the chastity device ( cb6000) he had brought with him. And sent him on his way :) that was the beginning of our chastity journey that was 3 1/2 years ago..... I can honestly say I have enjoyed every minute of him being my slave. He’s a joy to own. He been in chastity all that time except for visit to The Lair where I unlock him for CBT then send him home re locked.... during this time he has been allowed out his device for medical visits and holidays abroad maybe 8 weeks in total. For the 3 1/2 years.... I do allow him ruined orgasm or to come occasionally as a reward. But he’s always relocked before he leaves for him he has a combination keysafe with a spare key and has to ring me for the number in emergencies.

camr, Love2blocked, Spike6411 and 6 others like this.
  2. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    So to bring me back to this week and my new toy status...I haven’t seen helots for 3 weeks or so due to us both being busy and him going on holiday for a couple of weeks. He’s been out of chastity for the 3 weeks now. Last night he was summonsed to come see me. He arrived locked as when he returned at the weekend I had him relock and send me a proof photo.

So I flogged him did some cp and some CBT little did he know the surprise I had in store for him later in the evening we shared our usual bottle of wimp eating between playing and chatted about family and his holiday etc.

The I said... right we are going to try the new toy I wanted you blindfolded , cuffed to the medical bench and legs apart in the stirrups.... he’s so vulnerable and helpless on the medi bench I love it.

So I could tell he was a bit worried and nervous about what I was going to do to him lol..... the new toy I had bought was a FLESHLIGHT I lube him up and began to use the Fleshlight to masterbate him..... I was a little bit humiliated but relaxed and enjoyed the experience.... I used the toy to tease and edge him but stopped before he could cum. While still secured to the medi bench I cleaned him up and his device and relocked him I released him from the bench and allowed him to dress. I told him I was going to not allow him to cum in front of me on his knees any more but I was going to use the Fleshlight....he could how ever only cum on the times I allowed him.

And so begins his new training regime I think he looked forward to the times I allowed him to masterbate in front of me on my command .... well now I have taken that pleasure away from him it’s cruel and sadistic I know but I intend to have some fun with this new toy

3. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
  4. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
  5. Ms Maree

Verified Female

The Boss Lady,
    UK
    Local Time:
    Wonders what our 4 anniversary brings ..... that’s 3 years worth of orgasms and ruins.... now I have my Fleshlight. I love teasing and tormenting him while he’s locked.... we never have PIV as he’s a slave and not my partner. I have enjoyed owning him though. The chastity and control are definately helping keeping him sub and obedient :)

6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    He’s very Lucky to have you as a Mistress.

sissy_connie likes this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    Very nice! Glad you found the connection. He is so lucky.

8. Love2blocked

Love2blocked Active member

Manager(?)
    North Wales
    Local Time:
    Hope you enjoy his journey!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice